Bisexual Anal Orgy

Story Info
Everyone gets fucked in the ass.
1.4k words
3.05
84.1k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Achilles Johnson was a charming young man. Six feet two inches tall, good-looking and jet-black, he was close to being physically perfect. At Troy College, home to a student body of eight hundred girls and seven hundred and forty boys, more than half the females wanted a piece of him. Achilles is the football stud whom everybody worshiped. He's got the body of an athlete and the looks of a model. He's all that and a bag of chips. He's the man!

Achilles was currently dating a Latin bombshell named Della Valdez, and meeting some scouts from the National Football League, who were interested in his athletic prowess. Yeah, he was being looked at by various teams. The guy was pure magic on the football field. He was strong, fast and focused. A great leader. He looked good, too, which never hurts. He had the perfect life and was going places. He was the envy of the world.

Two admirers were looking at Achilles Johnson as he practiced on the field with his teammates. They had a major game on Sunday. Helen Henderson and her best friend Nestor Sanchez had been pals for years. The two of them couldn't be more different. Nestor was a tall and slender young Latino with light bronze skin and pale green eyes. His hair was short, black and spiky on top. He was studying to become a nurse. Helen Henderson was a tall and somewhat stocky and plump young black woman with dark brown skin and short hair bleached bone-white. She was also in the nursing program.

Nestor and Helen met a very long time ago and had been pals ever since. They went to the same high school and attended the same college. Both of them had an urgent interest in handsome, well-hung young black men. Nestor was a closeted bisexual man. He'd been with a few women before but during his college years, he stuck with the men. What can he say? He liked men. He liked the way they smelled and tasted. His traditional Latino family members wouldn't understand his sexual preference for men. The only person he told was his best Helen, who had some issues of her own.

Helen was desperately single these days. She hadn't been with a man since her ex-boyfriend Larry dumped her three years ago and ran off with Melissa, a skinny blonde white chick. Yeah, the sister was getting lonely. Nestor had recently been through the dumping game. His ex-boyfriend Hector turned out to be a psycho with a temper, and a machine gun no less! Hector was a good-looking Latino hustler Nestor met a year ago. They clicked and moved in not long after.

Nestor was in love with Hector when they met but he soon discovered that Hector was only using him. Hector had a girlfriend named Antonia Shay who worked as a drug dealer in the lower east side. They had beef so when she threw him out, Hector desperately needed a place to stay. He moved in with Nestor, and slept with him in order to secure his loyalty. A bisexual hustler and a male nurse living together under the same roof. Wow! One day, Antonia got wind that Hector was living with a guy. She showed up at the apartment with half of her posse, a bunch of female gangsters. Dangerous young women armed to the teeth.

Hector came out with his Uzi and started shooting at everybody. He ran away when the cops got there, but not before trading shots with Antonia and her deadly female crew. Three of the female gangsters died on the spot. Miraculously, Nestor was unharmed. Later, Antonia and her girls went to prison, as did several members from Hector's old crew of Latino gangsters. Hector himself was never caught. The police suspected that he may have returned to his homeland of Mexico, where he was living like a king. Nestor simply hoped he never ran into that dirt bag again!

Helen Henderson and Nestor Sanchez lay there, watching Achilles as he played football with his buddies. Nestor began daydreaming, and in his fantasy, things got pretty intense. In Nestor's fantasy, he was an aspiring young reporter interviewing football stud Achilles Johnson after a football game. Helen was there too, as Nestor's fellow reporter. They feasted their eyes on Achilles's fabulous physique as he talked to them about the game and his athletic prowess.

Nestor asked Achilles if he wanted to relieve some tension. The handsome football player nodded. Nestor undressed in a flash, and knelt before Achilles. He unzipped Achilles's pants and freed his cock from his CK underwear. Achilles's dick was huge, at least ten inches and quite thick. Oh, and he was uncircumcised, too. Nestor began sucking him off. Helen watched, pulling down her skirt and fingering her pussy as her best friend sucked off her fantasy lover. Achilles leaned back on his chair and relaxed as Nestor sucked him off. He winked at Helen, who smiled back. Achilles loved getting his cock sucked by a queer. They were usually the best cock suckers in the land.

Helen watched as Nestor sucked off Achilles. Pretty soon, Achilles wanted something more and informed Nestor of this. The handsome Latin stud acquiesced. He got on all fours and spread his butt cheeks. Achilles came up behind him and slid his cock into the Latin stud's ass. Helen fingered her pussy furiously as Achilles pumped his cock into Nestor's asshole. Nestor stroked himself and moaned as he got the fuck of a lifetime. Achilles pounded into him and made him scream, then pulled out.

As Nestor caught his breath, Achilles shoved his cock right back into him. The Latin stud groaned and stroked himself as he got fucked. He'd been fucked before but never had he been taken by an energetic stud like Achilles. The football stud really knew how to work it. His hard cock went deep inside Nestor's ass, making him scream. Achilles continued to fuck the hell out of Nestor's ass, until the Latin stud begged for mercy. Achilles pulled out with a victorious grunt.

Helen looked at the black stud's hard cock and licked her lips. The large black woman definitely wanted some of that. Achilles looked at her and asked her if she wanted some dick. Helen nodded eagerly. Achilles smiled and told her that he was a butt fucker, regardless of the gender of the person he was with. This bisexual black man liked to fuck people in the ass. Gender was no barrier to him. Helen obediently sucked his cock, making him even harder, until he told her to stop and assume the position.

Nestor watched, stroking himself and recovering from the serious pounding Achilles' cock just served his butt. He watched as Helen got on all fours and spread her chunky butt cheeks wide open. The sight of a handsome, muscular black stud about to stick his cock into a fat black woman's asshole turned Nestor on to no end. Achilles slid his cock into Helen's asshole. Her ass was tight. For such a big woman, she had an unusually tight sphincter. Achilles held her by the hips and thrust into her. Helen screamed as the lover of her dreams gave her big butt the fucking she had been fantasizing about since forever.

Achilles continued to pound into Helen, shoving his cock deep into her asshole. He fucked her hard and deep. Suddenly, he pulled out. He flipped her on her back, so that he could look into her beady little eyes while he fucked her in the ass. Helen caressed her pussy lips as Achilles fucked her ass. He was going in so deep. Every time she thought he couldn't go any deeper, he surprised her. His cock felt huge in her ass. So much that she felt like she was being split in half. Achilles smirked as he fucked her. He loved fucking both men and women in the ass but this was his first time fucking a plump black girl. Damn, this was hot! He continued pounding into her, going so deep that Helen thought his cock was going to go through her ass and come out through her mouth. Finally, she begged for mercy. Achilles laughed as he pulled out of her.

Later, both Nestor and Helen walked out of the locker room with sore butt holes. Achilles had given both of their assholes a serious pounding. This bisexual football player had the best cock Nestor had felt in years. Helen laughed, saying that she really wanted to meet Achilles again. This stud knew how to deliver in the sack. Nestor smiled and promised her that they would meet Achilles again.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers