Bisexual Black King of Canada

Story Info
Black man bangs Romanian tomboy and Native man.
1.6k words
2.13
3.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

The top student at the University of Ottawa's Faculty of Medicine is a man with a dilemma. After winning every major award in the world of Canadian academia, this future physician is tackling a challenge of a more personal nature. Bilal Ahmad, a six-foot-tall, dark-skinned, lean and athletic, handsome young man of Somali Canadian descent is perplexed, to say the least. Ever since Bilal Ahmad realized that he's Bisexual, he has seen the world in a whole new light. The heterosexual world and the LGBT world are both adamantly anti-Bisexuality, and that's simply not okay. That's why Bilal Ahmad and some friends cofounded the Bisexual Society of Ottawa.

If the LGBT clubs continue to ignore and mistreat Bisexual men and Bisexual women, Bilal Ahmad figured that Bisexual people ought to start their own clubs. When a group that is rejected by the oppressive majority starts to do its own thing, retaliation from the majority always follows. The creation of a Bisexual club irked the local gays and lesbians, to say the least. Of course, such clubs would cater only to true Bisexuals, rather than gay men who are in denial, or worse, infiltrators and subversive agents. Bilal Ahmad, a certified genius, has literally thought of everything. Let the games begin.

In order to prevent gay men and lesbians from infiltrating the Bisexual Society of Ottawa, Bilal Ahmad, in his position as founder and recruiter, has created a special test for the new recruits. In the queer world, whenever Bisexual men and Bisexual women want to do their own thing, gays and lesbians mock them and do everything they can to shout them down or deny them out of existence. Everyone knows that lots of gay men, through their female friends, enter masculine environments that they normally wouldn't have gotten invited to and use that to flirt with Bisexual men, bi-curious men and heterosexual men. Someone's got to do something about that...

In Bilal Ahmad's experience, the flexibility that Bisexual men and Bisexual women possess is the main reason why gays and lesbians fear and hate them. They simply cannot understand dual attraction because they do not feel it. Lesbians are allergic to the dick, and gay men find vaginas to be disgusting. They cannot have sex with individuals of the opposite sex. Their bodies and minds find the very concept of male/female sex utterly revolting. Bilal Ahmad intends to use this against any potential infiltrators trying to get into his exclusively Bisexual club. The Bisexual revolution would have succeeded beyond measure if its leaders were as ruthless as Bilal Ahmad, that's for damn sure...

"Guys who are allergic to vaginas and girls who are allergic to dick cannot pass the Bisexual test," Bilal Ahmad said to himself after he worked out the kinks. After posting the B.S.O.O. flyers all over the City of Ottawa, Ontario, Bilal Ahmad awaited to hear from the public. Surely enough, thirty men and nineteen women showed up at the first meeting of the Bisexual Society of Ottawa. Some of the ladies were more macho than the average biker and some of the fellas were more girly than the average woman, so Bilal Ahmad had his work cut out for him...

"We are happy to be here," said Suzanna Bratianu, a six-foot-tall, short-haired, tattooed and muscular, big-bottomed, Romanian woman with dark bronze skin and light brown eyes. The gal was kind of masculine and looked like a biker chick. In Bilal Ahmad's experience, masculine women tend to be die-hard dykes, one hundred percent allergic to the dick, so he had his doubts about Suzanna More. The biker gal might be a butch lesbian trying to infiltrate the Bisexual club for nefarious purposes. Bilal Ahmad checked out Suzanna Bratianu, and according to social media, the gal was forthrightly Bisexual. Hmm, interesting discovery, to say the least...

The gentleman who accompanied Suzanna Bratianu, a First Nations fellow named Calvin Featherstone, was even more suspicious. Calvin was short, and dark-haired, with bronze skin and a slick goatee. Calvin hailed from the Ojibwe tribe and grew up in a small commune near Thunder Bay, Ontario. The fellow seemed to ride the fence between androgynous and masculine, which irked Bilal Ahmad, to say the least. Bilal Ahmad is of the opinion that men with feminine mannerisms and feminine tendencies cannot be Bisexual, and they should just admit they're queer and stick with guys already. Masculine men who are Bisexual are more than welcome to Bilal Ahmad's club, along with their ladies of course...

"This club sounds hot," Calvin said, and Bilal Ahmad nodded politely, wondering how to get rid of Calvin without being too damn obvious about it. Calvin wasn't as flaming as, say Jack from Will & Grace but he wasn't that far from it. Can a man with girly ways get an erection over a woman? Bilal Ahmad had his doubts, but he had to admit that he needed more information about Bisexual men before performing any judgement upon the breed. Every community has individuals that range on a spectrum. For example, not every NBA player is super tall. Shorter guys like Mugsy Bogues proved themselves as capable as Shaq and Jordan back in the day.

"In order to get into the Bisexual Society of Ottawa, you must pass the test, I need real Bisexual men and real Bisexual women, not gay men or lesbian women in disguise trying to infiltrate and disrupt things," Bilal Ahmad said firmly. Calvin and Suzanna exchanged a look as they pondered Bilal Ahmad's words. The tall, handsome and well-dressed, masculine Somali gentleman seemed to take himself very seriously. Time to show the future doctor that flexibility and tolerance are part of the Bisexual community's core values...

"We will pass whatever test you set before us, kind sir," Suzanna Bratianu said with a grin, and she winked at Calvin. Bilal Ahmad, believing that he was about to bust a gay man and a lesbian trying to infiltrate his all-Bisexual club, smiled and welcomed them to his apartment's master bedroom. They discussed the ground rules and then got naked. Time to put up or shut up, as they say...

"You're a handsome man," Calvin said, and the androgynous First Nations man grinned as Bilal Ahmad undressed, revealing his dark-skinned, masculine body. Bilal Ahmad looked at Suzanna Bratianu, and the tall, curvy, masculine yet big-bottomed biker chick undressed, revealing her fine, sexy body. Suzanna joined the fun, and sat beside her pal Calvin. The two of them looked at Bilal Ahmad's crotch. Bilal Ahmad stroked his long and thick Somali cock. Time to see what these new recruits were made of...

"Hmm, I haven't been with a black man in ages," Suzanna said, and the curvy tomboy reached for Bilal Ahmad's manhood and stroked him. As the Bisexual Somali stud looked on, Suzanna massaged his balls and began sucking his dick. Calvin watched the two of them while stroking his long and thick dick. Spreading Suzanna's thick muscular thighs, Calvin inhaled her womanly scent and began eating her pussy. Bilal Ahmad watched as Calvin ate Suzanna's pussy without hesitation. Perhaps Bilal Ahmad was wrong about Calvin, because the slightly effeminate First Nations dude was eating Suzanna's pussy like a hungry man...

"Good stuff," Bilal Ahmad said, and he groaned in pleasure as Suzanna fingered his ass while fellating him. The three of them continued with their fun. Bilal Ahmad put Suzanna on all fours, and playfully smacked her ass before putting on a condom. With a swift thrust, Bilal Ahmad buried his thick dark dick into Suzanna's pussy. At the same time, Calvin drew near. Winking at Bilal, Calvin rubbed his hard dick against Suzanna's face. The tattooed Romanian tomboy began sucking Calvin's dick like it was nothing...

"Do we pass your test, doc?" Calvin said with a grin, and Bilal Ahmad smiled back at him as he continued plowing his dick into Suzanna's pussy. Bilal Ahmad was thoroughly enjoying himself thanks to Calvin and Suzanna. They were not infiltrators but the genuine article. The big-bottomed Romanian tomboy began grinding her big ass against Bilal Ahmad's groin, loving the feel of his hard dick in her pussy. At the same time, Suzanna sucked Calvin's dick, and got him hard as a rock. As the evening rolled on, the three horny Bisexuals threw all boundaries aside and fucked with wild abandon...

"Man this is hot," Bilal Ahmad said, and he put on a new condom and eased himself into Calvin's ass. The horny First Nations man groaned as the Bisexual Somali stud worked his dick into his ass. At the same time, Suzanna got on all fours in front of Calvin, who entered her with a swift thrust. As Bilal Ahmad slammed his dick into his ass, Calvin moaned and thrust his hard cock into Suzanna's pussy. The three of them fucked and sucked the evening away in this fashion, letting passion take them where it would...

"Doc, I like what you're doing, but you need to get out more, masculine women can be Bisexual, and so can some guys who appear feminine, alright?" Suzanna said, as she exited the shower with Calvin and Bilal Ahmad. The tall, handsome Somali stud smiled and nodded. Bilal Ahmad thought of the artist Prince, whose music he adored, and how although Prince appeared a bit feminine, he got to bang some of the hottest female celebrities in the world. Masculinity ought not to be rigid, just like sexuality ought to be flexible and fluid...

"Calvin, Suzanna, you showed me how I've erred, and I pledge to be more open-minded, welcome to the Bisexual Society of Ottawa," Bilal Ahmad said with a grin. Calvin Featherstone and Suzanna Bratianu grinned at their new friend and fellow Bisexual, future doctor Bilal Ahmad, formerly of Somalia. The Bisexual community is growing by leaps and bounds. Of course, there are some fools who will get in the way but Bilal Ahmad can handle whatever they throw his way and overcome it. The perks of being smart and ruthless. Let the good times roll...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers