Bisexual Black Man's World

Story Info
Bisexual black policeman rules the world.
1.6k words
2.38
30k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

My name is Kurt Brown. Friends call me K.B. A big and tall black man in his mid-twenties living in the city of Brockton. I am a tour bus driver by day and a college student by night. I attend Bridgewater State College, where I major in Criminal Justice. I'm basically one semester away from getting my bachelor's degree. In May of 2009, I will graduate. I really want to be a Massachusetts State Police Officer someday. Like my father, State Trooper Kyle Brown. It's the family business, I guess. My mother Ellen Johnson Brown was a Brockton police officer before she died, shot and killed during a traffic stop back in 2005. I had just graduated high school at the time. I want to follow in my parents foot steps. Yeah, I'm a black man who's trying to make it in the jungle that is the United States of America.

I'm not having a good time these days, folks. Seriously. I seem to be surrounded by stupid people. Male and female, black and white, straight and gay. They're pretty much everywhere. And they don't even know they're dumb. That's the part that really sucks. That's why I'm not trying to settle down with anybody. Most women are evil bitches who hate men. And they hate other women too. And most men are dumb brutes. End of story. I have a low opinion of the human species. However, I still got needs. My desires drive me to both men and women. I am forthrightly bisexual. I don't hide who or what I am. Hell, I live in the first state to allow Gay Marriage, why should I care what homophobes think? And even though I do it with both women and men, I don't much care for those I hook up with. I only go to them because I can't help but to fulfill my urges.

The other day, I hooked up with this chick named Myra Jones. A five-foot-eight, dark-skinned, plain-faced and heavyset black woman with big boobs, wide hips and a huge ass. Myra is a welfare queen who's got four brats by three different fathers. Not the kind of person I respect, or even find interesting, but I hadn't gotten any in a while and she's the kind of ghetto slut who just can't say no to dick. So we hooked up in her apartment, somewhere in Dorchester, near the Ashmont Center.

I sat on the bed and Myra stood naked before me, letting me see her in all of her glory. Or lack thereof. I seem to attract a lot of fat chicks. Black ones. White ones. Asian ones. Latin ones. Yeah, fat chicks like me. That's okay because I don't really discriminate. The dick has no conscience, after all. Myra knelt before me and began sucking on my dick. My eight inches of long and thick, uncircumcised black cock. My awesome rod of power has been known to make both men and women squeal with pleasure. Myra knelt before me and began sucking on my cock eagerly. This fat black woman had thick juicy lips that were made for sucking cock. That must be why she was so good at it.

Watching Myra Jones going down on me, I couldn't help but wonder how many guys she'd hooked up with. I mean, I was coming home from the Boston Public Library, just sitting on the Red Line Train and reading a book when I saw her. She wasn't pretty, but she was dressed like a true slut, with the ultra short skirt under her black jacket even in the frigid February weather. That short skirt really showed off her huge, round butt. What they call a ghetto booty in the hood. I hate chicks like Myra. Sluts who will sleep with anything that moves. However, I was kind of horny. My last hookup was with a middle-aged white woman named Janice Blake in Marshfield. She was the recently widowed mother of three people I've known since my early days in Brockton. Her sons Michael and Jake, along with her daughter Anne were all students at Bridgewater State College. I wonder what they would say if they knew I hooked up with their mother.

Yeah, I had a good time with Janice Blake. This six-foot-one, heavyset, busty and big-bottomed, middle-aged Irishwoman was really good in bed. I smiled as I recalled bending her over on the king-sized bed she once shared with her deceased husband Hubert. A guy who once gave me candy on Halloween. And now I was banging his wife. First, I told Janice to suck my dick. She sucked my big cock and licked my fuzzy balls like a professional. Afterwards, I put her on her hands and knees and began pounding her pussy like the Mac that I am. Janice screamed and cursed like a sailor as I fucked that pussy of hers. Middle-aged white women like her don't have the tightest pussy in the world but they more than make up for it by being truly kinky bitches.

After I fucked her for some time, Janice and I tried something new. I spread her ass cheeks wide open, smeared lubricant all over her asshole and pushed my cock into her butt hole. Janice grunted as I entered her, but didn't complain much afterwards. I put my hands on those wide hips of hers and slammed my cock deep into her asshole. I have fucked dozens of men in the ass and maybe six or seven women. By far I prefer to fuck women in the ass. I don't know why. Most gay and bisexual men know they will get fucked in the ass at some point. However, most women seem to think their asses are off-limits. As if the male asshole is a free for all but the female asshole is somehow sacred. Give me a break! I slammed my cock deep into Janice's asshole, making her scream. How I loved the sound of a middle-aged white woman screaming as I fucked her in the ass with my big black cock. Yeah! It was a lot of fun.

Anyhow, back on topic. Myra Jones was done sucking my cock and I wanted some ass. Luckily, she was down with that. I put Myra on all fours and spread her big black butt cheeks wide open. After lubing her up, I shoved my dick inside. Myra howled as I penetrated. Wow. Her asshole was surprisingly tight. Later, she told me that she didn't do anal all that often. A pity. If she had anal sex more often, she wouldn't be getting pregnant every once in a while. Anal sex is a good contraceptive. I gripped her hips while slamming my dick inside of her. I fucked her good. Myra screamed as I gave her fat black ass the pounding of the century. I drilled my cock up her ass, hard. I enjoyed making the big black slut squeal as I fucked her. That will teach her something. After a while I came, flooding her ass with my seed. I still remember her scream to this day. As I remember the stupid expression on her face after I pulled my cock out of her gaping asshole. Big black women like her are always stunned after a good anal fuck. I don't know why.

My next hookup was with a cool guy named Carl Eastern. A tall, good-looking, forty-something and very sexy black man I met at the Brockton Community Library. He's a corrections officer working for the county. He's married, and has a son at the local community college and a daughter at the local high school. Carl's wife Michelle was traveling for business. She's a truck driver. We hooked up at their house on the west side while she was away. It was a lot of fun.

Carl and I got down and dirty on the bed. I lay there, relaxing as he sucked my cock and licked my balls. He was a really good cock sucker. After he got done sucking me, I returned the favor. I sucked on Carl's long and thick black cock and licked his balls. When he came, I drank his seed. That's when the good stuff really happened. Carl put me on all fours and shoved his dick up my ass. I haven't gotten fucked in the ass in ages. It felt good to surrender to this sexy black man. I stroked my cock while Carl rammed his dick up my ass. It hurt but also felt really good. Carl fucked me hard, shoving his dick really deep into my ass. After fucking me for a few minutes, he came, sending his cum deep into my ass. I screamed in pleasure, thrilled beyond measure.

Later, I bent Carl over and returned the favor. His ass was surprisingly tight. Still, he encouraged me to fuck him hard. Holding firmly onto his hips, I slammed my cock deep into Carl's ass. The sexy older black man screamed in pleasure as I fucked him. I really gave it to him. I have missed the feel of male ass around my cock. Fucking women in the ass is fun and all but male ass can be just as much fun. If not more so. Just something anal sex enthusiasts like myself know. After fucking, Carl and I took a hot shower together, then I went home.

Yeah, I'm having fun this year, folks. 2009 is going to be a good year for me. I'm getting my bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice. Then I'm either going to the Boston Police Academy or I'm enrolling at Suffolk University Law School. When I'm not in class or at work, I'm hooking up with Carl. He's cool. Sometimes, I hook up with Myra. She's really into anal now. Janice has moved on. She is dating some carpenter now and doesn't want to hook up with me anymore. Her loss. I've got plenty of sexually adventurous players to keep me entertained. Holler!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers