Bisexual Booty Warrior

Story Info
Black Master dominates Burkinabe Muslim couple.
1.6k words
3.06
5.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now, everyone has heard of the Booty Warrior, that unscrupulous individual, decidedly of the Black Male Persuasion, who roams the United States of America's prisons, loosening the butt holes of many men...with his big black dick. The Booty Warrior makes sure that constipation is no longer a thing in male prisons. Don't drop the soap or the Booty Warrior will get you, or so the saying goes. It's no joke. While a lot of people fear the Booty Warrior, he does provide an essential service. Brothers need to stop acting a fool and avoid prison otherwise their butt holes will be paid a visit by the Booty Warrior. It's all about being smart and making better decisions in this life.

Well, what if there was a Bisexual Booty Warrior? The prison-based Booty Warrior only services the butt holes of men, and that's a damn shame because a lot of women do enjoy male domination and rough anal sex. That's why the world needs a Bisexual Booty Warrior. Female butt holes need just as much attention as male butt holes do. That's where the Bisexual Booty Warrior comes in. A man designed to plunder the butt holes of males as well as females. A man who truly doesn't discriminate based on gender when it comes to butt fucking. A real triple threat if you will. Inspired by the Booty Warrior's example, Fletcher Jackson set out to be the world's first Bisexual Booty Warrior. What he does for the brothers, he will also do for the sisters...

Who in Hell is Fletcher Jackson? A big and tall African American gentleman originally from the City of Memphis, Tennessee. He's led a rough life and gotten into trouble in the past, but he's definitely changed his ways. Fletcher Jackson left the great state of Tennessee for Ontario, Canada, and life has been a rollercoaster ever since. Fletcher Jackson went back to school, earning a Master's degree in finance from Ryerson University in Toronto. Fletcher Jackson has also gotten involved in the BDSM community, where he markets himself as the Bisexual Master for willing couples. Yeah, the Bisexual Booty Warrior is no joke, ladies and gentlemen. Get your asses ready because he's coming to town...

"Hmm, so tight," Fletcher Jackson said as he worked his dick into Habiba Kabore's ass hole. The chubby, dark-skinned and big-bottomed Burkinabe Muslim woman groaned as the tall, dark and handsome, openly Bisexual African American stud invaded her Booty hole with his thick dick. Even with all the lubrication that Habiba used to prepare, that dick felt huge inside of her butt hole. The West African gal was discovering the sheer power of African American dick, and it was both a pleasurable and painful experience. As Fletcher pulled his dick out of Habiba's butt hole and added some lube, the Burkinabe gal farted a little bit he didn't mind and simply laughed.

"Sorry about that, Master Jackson," Habiba said meekly, and Fletcher Jackson smiled and patted her lovely derriere. Watching the action is Habiba's husband, a big and tall Burkinabe Muslim gentleman named Ismail Kabore. Like a lot of married African men, Ismail is a closet Bisexual, but fortunately, his wife Habiba is okay with his other side. In fact, the happy African Muslim couple are exploring their sexual proclivities together. Ismail held his wife Habiba's thick ass cheeks wide open as Master Jackson pushed his dick back into her ass hole.

"What's up, Ismail? You like watching your wife get fucked by me? Cheers, bud, your ass is next," Master Jackson said, and the burly African American stud laughed as he plunged his dick into the depths of Habiba's butt hole. Habiba squealed and thrashed about wildly as Master Jackson continued to explore her butt hole. Habiba has been around the block prior to marrying her husband Ismail, and she's never experienced a dick quite that of Master Fletcher Jackson. Apparently, African American guys apparently pack more dick than African guys. Who could have guessed that?

Ismail fell silent, sufficiently cowed by Master Jackson as he watched the strongly built, forthrightly Bisexual African American stud fuck his wife Habiba in the ass. Big-Booty African ladies like the lovely, fearless Habiba were made for ass fucking. Habiba shrieked like a madwoman, grinding her big beautiful Burkinabe Booty against Master Jackson's groin as she got fucked. Clearly, the West African Muslim gal was starting to enjoy the feel of a big black dick in her butt hole. Master Jackson gripped Habiba's wide hips and fucked her ass hole thoroughly. He didn't let up until the freaky Burkinabe Muslim gal tapped out, having finally had enough of his dick up her butt hole...

"Hmm, oh fuck, that was intense," Habiba said as she slumped on the bed, utterly exhausted and pleasurably sore after getting fucked in the ass by Master Fletcher Jackson. Habiba lay on her back, her thick legs spread, and she fingered her wet pussy as she basked in the Warm afterglow of a good fucking. Master Fletcher Jackson looked at Habiba and smiled, pleased with his handiwork. He tossed the used condom aside. The world's first Bisexual Booty Warrior takes his job seriously. The butt holes of black females need just as much attention as those of black males. Let the wicked fun continue for all involved...

"Master Jackson, let me help you with that," Ismail said, and as his wife Habiba looked on, the chubby, closeted Bisexual Burkinabe Muslim man got on his knees and began sucking Fletcher's dick. Master Jackson grinned as Ismail began sucking his dick. Fletcher knew that the Bisexual African Muslim guy could taste his wife Habiba's ass on his dick. Fletcher winked at Habiba, who watched intently and masturbated as she watched her husband Ismail suck the hell out of Fletcher's dick. Fletcher remarked that, if Ismail is any indication, then African men are as good as African women when it comes to sucking dick. More on that later...

"Show me that ass, punk," Fletcher said, after Ismail's oral skills got him hard as a rock. Habiba watched excitedly as Master Jackson put Ismail on all fours, and smacked his ass. Ismail groaned as Fletcher smacked his ass roughly. Habiba came over like the helpful and loving wife that she is, and lubricated her husband Ismail's ass, before handing a new condom to Fletcher. Master Jackson put the new condom on and then got ready to fuck Ismail's ass. Habiba looked at Master Jackson adoringly and even held Ismail's ass cheeks wide open for him.

"Master Jackson, fuck my husband's ass like you fucked mine," Habiba said gently, and Ismail grinned, thankful to have found such a wonderful wife. Master Jackson grinned and pushed his dick into Ismail's ass hole. In the olden days, back when Fletcher Jackson identified as straight, he exclusively fucked women's mouths, vaginas and butt holes. During a brief stint at a certain correctional facility, Fletcher fucked a guy's ass, and has been into it ever since. Fletcher isn't about to give up on the ladies and focus exclusively on the fellas. Nope, that would be boring and commonplace. Fletcher Jackson became the world's first Bisexual Booty Warrior, and now fucks female butt holes and male butt holes regularly...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Ismail groaned as Master Jackson worked his thick African American dick into the depths of his tight Burkinabe ass. Habiba got so turned on that she decided to rejoin the action, much to both men's delight. Bisexual black men like Master Jackson and Ismail Kabore simply can't get enough of a freaky black woman who not only loves male/male action, but will happily participate in such action. Habiba came near Ismail and spread her thick dark thighs invitingly. Ismail buried his face between his wife Habiba's legs and ate her pussy as Master Jackson continued to wreck his ass. Let the good times roll...

"Ismail, fuck your wife Habiba while I'm fucking you," Master Jackson ordered, and just like that, the sexually adventurous and downright submissive African Muslim couple did as they were told. Time to switch things up and try new things. Habiba got on all fours and shook her big ass at Ismail, who grinned and stroked his dick. Making use of the new condom and lubricant that Fletcher handed him, Ismail prepped his wife's ass and his own dick. Habiba sighed happily as Ismail slid his dick into her butt hole. At the same time, Master Jackson plunged his dick into Ismail's ass hole. The three-way Bisexual action continued, with Ismail plowing his wife Habiba's butt hole as his own ass got speared by Master Jackson's thick dick. That's when the fun really began...

"Fuck yeah," Habiba squealed, loving the feel of her husband Ismail's dick in her butt hole. As Ismail fucked his wife's ass, he moaned deeply, loving the feel of Master Jackson's thick dark dick inside of him. The Bisexual Burkinabe Muslim stud loves his wife Habiba's sweet ass, but he could see himself becoming addicted to Fletcher Jackson's magnificent African American dick. Fortunately, he didn't have to choose. He gets to have his cake and eat it too. The three of them fucked and sucked the night away and didn't stop until they lay motionless, utterly exhausted and reeking of sex, on the king-sized bed. A good time was most definitely had by all.

"All hail the Bisexual Booty Warrior," Habiba and Ismail Kabore said in unison as they emerged from the shower, with their new friend Fletcher Jackson in tow. The three of them got dressed, then sat in the living room of their lovely Toronto loft, drinking wine while discussing all the fun and wicked things they'd just done. Fletcher Jackson thanked Habiba and Ismail for their generous hospitality and promised to keep in touch. With a smile on his face, Fletcher Jackson left the premises, got in his car, and headed home. Another awesome assignment completed by the world's first openly Bisexual Booty Warrior. Where will he strike next? Ladies and fellas, the line forms to the right!