Bisexual Haitian Manhood Ch. 02

Story Info
Bisexual Haitian man meets Syrian Arab MILF.
4.7k words
1.78
4.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Salaam, Bonsoir, Monsieur Claude," said the hostess at Assad's Palace, and Claude Ferdinand smiled pleasantly at Asma Assad, wife of the late owner Ali Assad. The six-foot-tall, curvy, attractive, fifty-something Arab lady, who had a few silver streaks in her long dark hair greeted him with her customary warm smile, and Claude greeted her in kind.

It's amazing how much one misses the comforts of the familiar after a long trip, Claude thought. It was nine thirty, and the restaurant was closing in an hour, having been open since eleven o'clock in the morning. Located on Rideau Street in downtown Ottawa, Assad's Palace was sandwiched between the public library, the local TD Bank, and the local Loblaw's grocery store.

"Salaam, Asma, nice to see you again, mademoiselle," Claude said, smiling while nodding respectfully. He'd been coming to Assad's Palace ever since his halcyon days at Carleton University. Back in the day, Claude worked at the Rideau Shopping Center, selling phones for Bell Canada to pay his rent and tuition fees. Even though he struggled quite a bit, Claude was fond of those days. Life seemed so much simpler then...

Claude thought of the awful circumstances during which he left the City of Montreal, Quebec, where he was born and raised. As far as he was concerned, his life in Quebec was over and he could never come back. There are certain wounds that time cannot heal, and not even the most forgiving soul can overlook or rationalize. Some things cannot be changed, and Claude learned that the hard way.

Claude's father, Joseph Ferdinand, was a pillar of Haitian-Canadian society back in the City of Montreal, Quebec. The tall, dark-skinned, silver-haired strongman, originally from the City of Cap-Haitien, Haiti, had been teaching Political Science at the University of Montreal for over twenty five years. Quebec wasn't the most welcoming of provinces when it came to visible minorities, so for a man like Joseph Ferdinand to rise to such a lofty position was something indeed.

Claude's mother, Cecilia Williamson was Caucasian, part of the English minority living in Quebec. She met Claude's father Joseph Ferdinand while pursuing her undergrad at the University of Montreal, ages ago. The two of them fell in love, got married, and had three sons, Anderson, Claude and Jean-Paul. Claude, the middle son, was the odd man out. Thanks to the quirks of mother nature and perhaps his environment, Claude Ferdinand turned out to be Bisexual.

Now, in Haitian society, any man who likes the same sex, or happens to like both sexes, is referred to as a "Masisi," the Haitian Creole word for faggot. The Haitian people have a strong dislike for men who are called Masisi. The women who like other women are referred to as "Madivinez" in Haitian culture, it's essentially the Haitian Creole word for dyke or lesbian. The very existence of such people is heavily frowned upon in Haitian society.

Claude Ferdinand remembered the exact moment when he realized that he was different. Ten years ago, on one unforgettable evening, Claude's life changed forever. How could so many terrible things be waiting around the corner when his life had been so wonderful up until that point? He was eighteen years old, entering his final year at Saint Francois Academy, an all-male preparatory school located in the east end of Montreal.

In those days, Claude Ferdinand was already a looker at six-foot-one, and he was big and strong, with light brown skin, curly dark hair, and golden brown eyes. When Claude spoke in his deep baritone voice, people took notice. People said Claude looked a bit like Hollywood actor Shemar Moore, but he couldn't see the resemblance.

A lot of the ladies at Sisters of Saint Joseph Academy, the all-female school located down the street from Saint Francois Academy, fancied the handsome, enigmatic Claude Ferdinand. Unfortunately for them, the mixed brother was taken. Truth be told, Claude was head over heels in love with Fatima Mahfouz, a beautiful young woman of Lebanese heritage.

"Mademoiselle, care to dance?" Claude said to Fatima, at the Homecoming Dance. Fatima, a tall, curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired beauty, looked more beautiful at eighteen years old than most models ever would in their lifetime. To Claude, Fatima looked like an Arabic version of actress/singer Jennifer Lopez, whose picture was on his bedroom wall, by the way.

"Claude, you got two left feet but sure," Fatima replied, smiling, and Claude took her hand and led her to the dance floor. The young couple danced among their friends, and everyone thought they made a cute couple. Claude looked great in a dark tuxedo and bowtie, and Fatima looked amazing in a resplendent red evening gown which hugged her curves quite nicely. Dancing with Fatima, Claude felt like he was on top of the world.

As Claude danced with Fatima, he sensed someone looking at him and turned to see his best friend Keith Armstrong, a tall, blond-haired and blue-eyed young English-Quebecer, who was dancing with his own date, a tall, curvy, Afro-sporting young Black Muslim woman named Sadia Adewale. Claude and Keith had been best friends for years and both played football for Saint Francois Academy. They were pals and teammates, but they were never more than that.

"Hey, bro, looking sharp," Keith said, and Claude smiled at him, nodded at Keith's date Sadia, and continued to waltz with Fatima. After the dance, Claude and Fatima headed to a motel, and once there, they didn't do a whole lot of talking. Claude sat on the bed, his eyes riveted on Fatima as the lovely young woman undressed before him, revealing that sexy, voluptuous body.

"Like what you see?" Fatima asked coyly, standing naked before Claude, hands on her hips. The young biracial man smiled and nodded, then he rose and kissed her passionately. Fatima kissed Claude back, and he slipped out of his tuxedo and dress pants with a speed that would have amazed the dude on Smallville. Naked, Claude faced Fatima with a mixture of nervousness and old-fashioned lust.

"Hey gorgeous," Claude said, and he took Fatima's hand and drew her to the bed. Once there, he proceeded to kiss her lips, her throat and her breasts. Fatima moaned softly as Claude pleasured her. He'd been fooling around with girls for some time now and knew what they liked. When Claude buried his face between Fatima's legs and ate her tasty pussy, the young Lebanese woman moaned softly, crying out his name...

"Hmm, take your time, Claude," Fatima cooed softly, and Claude looked up at her, this absolutely beautiful young Arab Canadian woman whom he was making love to. Claude absolutely adored Fatima, and she had a banging body that models would envy. Fatima's big round butt looked absolutely delicious in the too-tight Black pants that she was fond of wearing. He couldn't wait to hit that ass...

"You're amazing," Claude said to Fatima, and as the night rolled on, he showed her how much he meant those words. He put Fatima on all fours and caressed her big ole butt before rolling a condom on his big caramel dick. Fatima turned her head and flashed him a lustful grin. Claude smiled and pushed his dick into her. Fatima, a freaky gal with angelic looks, did the booty clap for Claude and he laughed as he thrust his dick into her.

"Fuck me hard, habibi," Fatima demanded, and Claude grinned, and did just that. He gripped Fatima's hips and thrust his dick deep inside her pussy. Fatima squealed in delight as she got fucked, muttering things in French and Arabic that would have made a seasoned sailor blush...if he understood them. Claude fucked her hard, giving her all he had, and Fatima took it all, her slick pussy gripping his dick nicely as he took her to kingdom come.

"Life doesn't get any better than this," Claude said, and he kissed Fatima's forehead, then sprawled next to her on the motel bed. Claude looked at Fatima, who slumbered next to him. After their days in their respective academies were over, they would go their separate ways. Fatima had gotten accepted at Queen's University, somewhere in Ontario, and Claude wanted to stay at the University of Montreal, the place where his parents met. He wanted to keep in touch with Fatima, though. She would always be special to him.

Lying next to Fatima, Claude's mind race. His cell phone buzzed, and when he checked it, he smiled for it was a message from his buddy Keith. Good old Keith, a wild guy if there ever was one, had filmed a short video of himself getting his big pale dick sucked by Sadia Adewale, the supposedly prim and proper Nigerian Muslim gal whom he'd been dating for a bit. Claude smiled and shook his head, discretely watched the five-minute video with the audio down, then deleted the text.

For some reason, Claude couldn't sleep, and he went to look out the motel window. The lovely City of Montreal sprawled before him. A lot of his friends were leaving town, going to places like Ottawa, Toronto, Windsor, Kingston, and even the United States for higher education. Claude never considered going to school outside of Montreal. He'd do his bachelor's at the University of Montreal then get his Law degree from McGill University. Yup, it was a good plan. Too bad life had other plans...

Claude returned to bed next to the still sleeping ( and loudly snoring ) Fatima, and he lay there, stroking his manhood. He'd been banging Fatima for hours and was still horny. He caressed her big butt but she did not wake up. Frustrated, he thought about watching porn on his phone, then dismissed the idea. As he stroked his hard dick, flipping through erotic images of random women on his mind, he thought of Sadia...and Keith.

"Um, okay, weird," Claude thought to himself, as he found himself aroused by the thought of Keith banging the hell out of Sadia Adewale. The dark-skinned, voluptuous Nigerian gal had one hell of a booty, even bigger than that of Fatima. Keith's got a big dick, Claude remembered thinking as he watched the now deleted clip of his buddy taking the freaky Black Muslim chick on all fours, face down and ass up. Whatever, Claude thought as he closed his eyes and tried to sleep. He was still horny...

During the summer after graduation, Fatima went to stay in Beirut, Lebanon, with her family, leaving Claude by his lonesome. Well, not exactly. He hung out with his buddy Keith, who'd long since broken up with Sadia Adewale, and wasn't seeing anyone. As two handsome, well-to-do, single and quite adventurous eighteen-year-old men, Claude and Keith looked to see what kind of trouble they could get into.

Claude and Keith would go to the clubs and pick up young women who were already in university. One night, Claude and Keith picked up two young women, a short, curvy and big-bottomed Asian chick named Kim something or other, and a brown-skinned, tall and sexy, curvy young Afro-Brazilian chick named Amelia Monteiro. They brought them back to Keith's place, as his parents were in Venice, Italy, for a month and their hilltop mansion was basically empty.

"This is the life, bro," Keith said to Claude, as he sat on a chair, getting his dick sucked by Kim, the freaky Asian chick with the big tits and nice round ass. Claude nodded, for he sat down on the opposite couch, smoking a joint while getting his dick sucked by Amelia, the Afro-Brazilian chick with the really nice booty. As the evening rolled on, the quartet had a lot of fun.

"Go harder," Amelia said huskily to Claude as he put her on all fours and drilled his dick into her pussy. Claude looked at Amelia's big brown booty as she grinded against his groin, and slammed his dick into her. He felt like pulling her long dark hair, but remembered that a lot of gals, including his ex-girlfriend Fatima, didn't like that. He fucked Amelia till he got his nut, then they resumed drinking and laughing while Keith fucked the hell out of Kim.

After hours of fun, Kim and Amelia lay sprawled on the carpet, sexually exhausted. Keith was lying next to Kim, seemingly passed out. Claude needed to piss, so he got up and headed to the nearby washroom. Sensing a presence behind him, Claude turned to see his buddy Keith standing there, stark naked. The tall, blond-haired White dude, who kind of looked like TV actor Justin Hartley, smiled at Claude while stroking his erect manhood.

"Hey, Keith," Claude said, somewhat nervously, and he continued to piss. Keith came closer, and then began to piss in the same toilet bowl. Keith smirked at Claude and admired his manhood, then for some reason, he reached for it. Claude gasped and Keith shushed him, then began stroking his manhood, without a care in the world.

"Hey, handsome, I like banging girls but I've been wanting to get with you for ages," Keith said, and as an amazed Claude looked on, he got on his knees and began sucking his dick. Claude stood there, stunned, as Keith sucked him off. Truth be told, Claude didn't put up much resistance. Keith sucked his dick better than Fatima or that Amelia chick had, and they were real freaks. What a head trip...

"Damn, Keith, I honestly had no idea you swung both ways," Claude said, after he got his nut for the second time that night, albeit from an unexpected source, and Keith smiled and nodded. They talked for a bit, and Claude learned things about his best friend that he definitely didn't know. Keith was a lot freakier than Claude could have imagined...

"Claude, don't trip about it, I'm Bisexual, as in I like girls and guys, I prefer girls, but sometimes, a manly guy like you can be fun, we can have fun together, and also bang a lot of girls, and nobody has to know," Keith said, flashing him that fearless smile of his. Claude thought about it, and for sure he agreed. What could go wrong?

For the rest of the summer, Claude and Keith hung out, and they were buying condoms by the bucket because they were banging so many hot young women. Keith had money to spend and introduced Claude to pleasures he didn't even know existed. Claude had always been fascinated by sexy older women, and one night, Keith surprised him by hiring an older female escort named Karen somebody.

"Hey handsome," Karen the escort said, sitting on the living room couch while smiling at Claude, as Keith stood nearby, watching. Claude stood in Keith's living room, and the escort, a tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed, athletic and muscular White woman of about forty came to him, decked out in a red tank top and leather miniskirt.

This is my MILF fantasy come true, Claude thought, and he smiled at Keith, nodding thankfully. As Keith watched, Claude sat on the couch and Karen sucked his dick, then he put Karen on all fours, spanked her big pale ass and drilled his dick into her pussy. They used condoms of course, since safety is paramount.

"Do you like it rough?" Claude asked Karen, and she nodded while he parked his dick in her pussy. This time, Claude got to indulge in his fantasy of pulling a woman's hair during sex, for Karen was okay with it. He banged her to his hearts content and nutted three times. Afterwards, Keith paid Karen three hundred bucks and sent her away in a cab.

"That was awesome," Claude said to Keith, and Keith grinned, then came to him. The two best friends kissed, then began making love. Grabbing the extra condoms that Claude hadn't used with Karen, he and Keith did their thing. They got their freak on right there on the same couch where Claude fucked the hell out of Karen earlier. Keith sucked Claude's dick, and then put on a condom. Claude stroked himself as Keith pushed his dick into him, and just like that, they began to fuck.

"Claude, I love a woman with a big ass but your ass is sweet too," Keith said to his good buddy, as they showered later. Claude grinned, and nodded. After that, they went back to the living room, and watched the NFL pre-season interviews and an old episode of Stargate SG-1, the one where the entire team gets super speed thanks to an alien mechanical device. Following an afternoon of fun, Keith drove Claude home.

"Thanks for a wonderful time, Keith, I owe you," Claude said, as they pulled up in his driveway. Keith smiled, and then kissed Claude on the lips. The two best friends fist-bumped, and then Claude walked out with his gym back. He headed home. What Claude didn't know is that his father, ultra-conservative family man Joseph Ferdinand had seen him kiss Keith. And he went through the roof...

"Claude, are you a faggot?" Joseph Ferdinand asked his son, confronting him in the kitchen. He'd seen Claude kiss his best buddy Keith from the kitchen window. The Ferdinand family patriarch had been making dinner in the absence of his wife. Claude's mother was at the Eaton Center in Toronto, with his brothers Jean-Paul and Anderson. Claude thought his father would be at work, teaching summer school, but he was actually home...unfortunately.

"Papa, de quoi tu parles? Dad, what are you talking about?" Claude asked, incredulity in his voice, and Joseph Ferdinand slapped his son hard across the face. Claude blinked in surprise and stumbled back due to the force of the blow. Prior to emigrating to the City of Montreal, Quebec, in his thirties, Joseph Ferdinand had served in the Forces Armees d'Haiti/The Haitian Armed Forces, and he was a tough old bird.

"Claude, I saw you kiss Keith, I want you out, I will not have a Masisi in my household, I'm a Haitian man and won't tolerate that shit," Joseph Ferdinand said sternly. Claude flinched, both at his father's words and at the hateful look on his normally stern but loving face. With tears in his face, Claude grabbed his gym back, rushed to his room, and grabbed a few things, among them his diploma and driver's licence. Then he left home, forever.

In the times that followed, Claude's mother Catherine Williamson-Ferdinand and his brothers would try to get the patriarch to see reason. Joseph Ferdinand refused to budge. Claude acknowledged his emerging Bisexuality to his mother and his brothers, and although he stated that he wanted to be with a woman and have a family eventually, this wasn't enough for his father. By the end of the summer, Claude left Montreal and moved to Ottawa, Ontario.

Over the next ten years, Claude Ferdinand built a life for himself in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. He studied Criminology at Carleton University, graduating in 2012 at the age of twenty three. He spent the next three years at the University of Ottawa, earning his Law degree. These days, Claude was working for Maxime & Watson LLP, a thirty-person law firm with headquarters in the Sun Life corporate building in downtown Ottawa.

"Claude, are you alright?" Asma's voice startled him out of his little trip down memory lane, and Claude looked up at her. The tall, lovely Arab lady smiled at him, and pulled the chair opposite him. Claude nodded, even though he was definitely not feeling fine. He'd known Asma for years, and had been coming to her establishment for a very long time.

"Life happens, madame," Claude replied soberly, wishing his life weren't so complicated. He'd brought a lot of dates to Assad's place, male and female. There was Andre Dugue, a handsome young Haitian guy whom Claude met while visiting the University of Ottawa during a football game pitting them against Carleton University. Andre was tall, dark-skinned, masculine, well-endowed, and liked both women and men, qualities that Claude really liked in a man.

In his dealings with men, Claude Ferdinand only dealt with other Bisexual men, since Gay guys were usually clingy, annoying, prone to stalking, and were deathly allergic to vaginas. Claude, who likes to have sex with a woman every now and then, didn't like the Gay male resistance to male Bisexuality at all. They refused to respect that a man could like both sexes. He simply didn't bother with them, simple as that.

After a few fun years together, Andre Dugue and Claude called it quits. Andre graduated from the University of Ottawa with his MBA and moved to the City of Montreal to get a job with the provincial government. Andre ended up marrying a young French Canadian woman named Marie-Claire, settling down for good.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
12