Bisexual Haitian Masculinities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers

"Welcome back to la belle province, Zahra," Yvon said, and Zahra admired the tall, handsome Black man who looked dashing in a Black leather jacket over a red silk shirt, Black dress pants, and Black Timberland boots. Zahra grinned and walked up to him, and when he offered her a handshake, the young woman hugged him instead, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hmm, thanks for coming, Yvon," Zahra said, and when his eyes met hers, she nodded firmly. Yvon helped her with her luggage, but they didn't go to a hotel room. Yvon drove her back to his place, the two-bedroom apartment he once shared with Kurt Linwood, his former lover. Into the lion's den, Zahra thought, smiling, as Yvon ushered her inside.

"This is my humble abode," Yvon said, as he gave Zahra a brief tour. Zahra admired the place, which was modest, with a very masculine feel. The walls were sky blue in places and white in others, with African paintings and sculptures giving the place a very Afro-centric vibe. There were no pictures of Kurt anywhere, for which Zahra was thankful. No woman wants a man who's hung up on an ex-lover...

"Nice place, handsome," Zahra said to Yvon as she walked up to him, totally getting into his personal space. Yvon looked at her, and held his breath. Zahra looked amazing in a long dark overcoat over a tight-fitting black silk shirt, black Yoga pants and soft black boots which she'd kicked off as soon as they got inside. A few strands of curly dark hair peeked out from under her modest ebony Hijab.

"Thank you, Zahra, I try," Yvon said at last, and Zahra grinned, and pressed her hand against his chest. Yvon's heart was going pitter-patter. Zahra looked into his eyes, and saw a burning desire there, one which matched her own. Never one to make the first move with a man, Zahra nevertheless broke her rules by standing on her tippy toes, grabbing Yvon's face, and kissing him.

"Make love to me," Zahra said to Yvon, when they came up for air. Yvon smiled and boldly picked her up, then carried her over to his bedroom. Zahra squealed as he almost dropped her, then he stood there, admiring her. Zahra flashed Yvon a coy smile, then undressed...slowly. Yvon's eyes widened as the tall, curvy Somali Muslim gal revealed a sexy, chocolate-hued and very voluptuous body which aroused him like no woman had in a long time...

"I want you," Yvon said, and Zahra saw that he meant it. Rising to her feet, Zahra pressed her hot, naked form against his. Yvon felt himself harden, and eased out of his clothes. Zahra feasted her eyes on Yvon's tall, muscular, dark-skinned, hard-bodied and very male form. She played with his chest hairs, then her hands went for his dick...

"I see someone's happy to see me," Zahra said, smiling, and she sat on the bed while Yvon stood before her, and stroked his manhood. As Yvon looked on, Zahra flashed him a sly, seductive wink, then stopped talking for a change as she took his dick into her mouth. Gosh that feels nice, Yvon thought as Zahra began sucking his dick.

"Hmm, that feels good," Yvon said aloud, and Zahra smiled, then continued fellating him. The Somali gal fingered her already wet pussy as she sucked on Yvon's lengthening and hardening dick. In no time at all, the Haitian stud was hard as a rock. Zahra couldn't wait to feel him inside of her. She hadn't had the D in a while, as they say...

"Hmm, Yvon, you seemed to really like the feel of my lips on your dick, well, if you want to fuck me, you have to eat my pussy, those are my rules," Zahra said to him, a little while later. She lay on the bed, looking sinfully sexy, her erect nipples standing at attention, her thick legs spread invitingly, and her hairy pussy staring at him. Yvon stroked his hard dick, then nodded firmly.

"Yes ma'am," Yvon said enthusiastically as he knelt before Zahra, and buried his face between her legs. Yvon hadn't been with a woman in three years, but certain things, a man never forgets how to do. He inhaled Zahra's womanly scent, then proceeed to eat her pussy like a hungry man. Zahra smiled as Yvon began to suck on her clitoris, then delved two fingers inside her pussy before adding a third. That's the spirit, Zahra thought, and she relaxed and enjoyed.

"Pound that pussy," Zahra squealed, a little while later, as Yvon put her on all fours, and showed her what Haitian masculinity was all about. For a man who had been banging nothing but male ass for years, Yvon hadn't lost his touch with women, this much Zahra could testify to. The brother gripped her hips and slammed his dick into her pussy, pounding away at her like a battering ram on a fortress wall.

Zahra moaned softly, for a good dicking down is among her favorite things. Yvon don't stop fucking me, Zahra thought, absolutely loving what he was doing to her. When he smacked her big round ass and barked cuss words at her while drilling her, Zahra went along with it and begged for more. Yvon's thick dick filled her pussy and he fucked her like he was trying to brand her. Yvon might be a gentleman but his dick was merciless, and that's exactly how Zahra likes her sex, rough and fun...

"Damn, I'd missed this," Yvon said, wiping sweat from his brow as he lay in bed next to Zahra, much later. Zahra grinned, and rested her head against his chest, sighing happily after a seriously good fuck. She could hear Yvon's heartbeat thumping regularly in his chest. What a beautiful man, Zahra thought. The Haitian brother just needed to be reminded of what he'd been missing...

"Damn right you missed this, Yvon, now I'm going to feed you this bomb-ass pussy, then if you got any energy left, and you damn well better, we're doing another round," Zahra said as she rolled on top of Yvon, straddling him. Yvon was a bit surprised by Zahra's take-charge attitude, which amused her. Everyone was convinced that Hijab-wearing Somali Muslim ladies were soft and sweet. In the bedroom, they could be bossy and demanding as fuck...

"You're the boss, Zahra," Yvon said, and the brother looked at the lovely, fearless and freaky Somali mama sitting on his lap and grinned. Zahra returned his smile, then, moving swiftly, she sat on his face, smothering him with her big beautiful ass. With Zahra's pussy on his face, right on his hungry mouth, Yvon knew just what to do. He was going to eat that pussy as if his life depended on it...

Yvon's relationship with Zahra caught him by surprise, for after the previous fiascos with Rosalind and Kurt, he wasn't sure he would ever love again. It was definitely not easy, being a Bisexual man in today's world. At times, even after coming out to friends and family, Yvon felt ashamed of who and what he was, and wished he were totally heterosexual. Other times, he liked his new identity, but wished the rest of the LGBT world were more tolerant of Bisexual guys.

Zahra proved to be a breath of fresh air in Yvon's otherwise dreary existence. When Yvon's parents met Zahra, they were thrilled and felt that their son was finally straightening his life out. Yvon laughed gleefully when Zahra told them that she was Bisexual too, and no more intent on straightening her life out than he was. It's okay to be Bisexual, Yvon thought, wryly amused.

"I think Ottawa's growing on you," Zahra said to Yvon, as they walked through the Rideau Center, one fine Friday evening. As was their custom, Yvon took the bus from Montreal to come visit Zahra in Ottawa and they'd spend the weekend together, with him leaving Sunday night. Yvon flashed his sweetie a bright smile, then shook his head.

"Zahra, my dear, Ottawa is the town that fun forgot, Montreal is ten times better," Yvon said, with the authentic pride of a native of la belle province. Ottawa might be the Capital of Canada but there were far better cities across the nation. Yvon remembered having a lot of fun during a trip to Calgary with his parents back in the day. They went to the Calgary Stampede, ate steaks, drank beer, watched the spectacle and had tons of fun. Ottawa...sucked, to put it mildly.

"What are you doing here, then, Mr. Quebec?" Zahra chided him, and Yvon pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Zahra kissed Yvon back, and while doing so, she grabbed his ass and gave it a squeeze. Yvon smiled, pleased by Zahra's naughtiness. Whether with a woman or a man, Yvon was never quite comfortable with public displays of affection, the result of a conservative Christian upbringing. With Zahra, however, Yvon was learning to relax and let go...

"I'm addicted to you," Yvon replied, and from the way Zahra smiled at him, he knew that he'd given the right answer. They headed to the food court, after passing through Nyx, then Talbot's and a couple of other sports that Zahra liked. Yvon, a basic brother, preferred to shop for clothes at Walmart or Sears, before they started closing down their shops across Canada.

"Hmm, there's no cure for that," Zahra said to Yvon, and he was about to reply when he sensed...someone, somewhere, staring at him. Yvon turned around and surely enough, there he stood...Kurt Linwood, coming down the steps, holding hands with none other than Raul Neruda, his lover. Kurt looked at Yvon, and smirked, then he saw Zahra, and his eyes narrowed angrily.

"Wow, Yvon, you went back to the closet real fast, didn't you? Sister, did you know this fool used to date me?" Kurt Linwood said, and he stepped forward, lisping, smirking, and snapping his fingers. Raul Neruda stood there, smiling, and Yvon tried to be calm. He tensed, as Kurt started to do what he did best, instigating a lot of drama.

"Oh, I know that my fine hunk Yvon is Bisexual, and that turns me on, he traded up by moving onto me after your fairy ass skedaddled," Zahra said, laughing, and she looked at Kurt as though he were an insect. Kurt scoffed, and didn't seem to buy it, the fact that a woman like Zahra could choose to be with Yvon while aware of his Bisexual identity.

"Kurt, I want nothing to do with you, and I don't give a fuck what you say or who you say it to, I'm Bisexual, and comfortable with myself, and my lady is cool with it," Yvon said, laughing. Kurt Linwood had tried to expose him to his lady, the vengeful Gay male trick when a Bisexual man leaves them. It didn't work because Zahra was stronger than that. My kind of woman, Yvon said, and he smiled at Zahra, pleased by her response.

"Whatever," Kurt Linwood said, and he walked away in a huff, dragging Raul Neruda with him. Yvon looked at his departing ex, and smiled, then sighed in relief. He looked at Zahra, amazed at this strong, beautiful Black Muslim woman who stood by him in this rather unexpected moment of hardship and confrontation. She's the one I will live for, Yvon thought, amazed.

"Hmm, Kurt's got a mouth on him, and I can see why you had some fun with him, but I must say, I got a better ass," Zahra said, laughing, and this time, Yvon playfully smacked her ass. Hand in hand, ignoring the passersby who were gawking at the scene that just happened, Zahra and Yvon headed to the Manchu Wok place and got some delicious Chinese food and then sat down.

"Zahra, you're the one for me, forget all the other women and all the guys out there," Yvon said, and he took Zahra's hand and brought it to his lips. Zahra looked at Yvon, and sighed, pleased by his words. The brother is handsome, smart, educated and accomplished, good in bed, and he truly cared about her. Oh my dear Yvon, I'm going to convert you to Islam, and make you my next husband, Zahra thought as she flashed her lover her most radiant smile.

"Good answer, handsome," Zahra said, and Yvon laid his hand on top of hers. When Zahra looked into the Haitian-Canadian brother's eyes, she saw a man who was handsome, confident, and at the same time, on a quest for something which he desperately wanted to find. You've been looking for me your whole life, my dear Yvon, you just didn't know it, Zahra thought. Let the games begin...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers
12