Bisexual Haitians In Ottawa

Story Info
Mature black bottom seduces hunky younger black top.
1.5k words
3.54
23.4k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

I was eyeballing that sexy bastard all fucking afternoon before he finally noticed me. I don't normally check out guys like that. Especially guys like him. However, I am not myself these days. A combination of anger, lust and pain has driven me over the edge. Crowley Jean is the name. My friends call me C.J. Who am I? A big and tall Black man of Haitian descent living in the city of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I attend Carleton University, where I major in business administration. I am forthrightly bisexual. Yeah, Haitian guys can be openly bisexual too. It happens. I am out and proud these days. However, for most of my life I led a straight lifestyle. I had my experiences with men but focused mainly on women. I wanted to lead a normal life. It's what's expected of me as the son of a middle-class household in Ottawa, I guess.

Recently, my girlfriend Elisabeth Deans dumped me. Out of the blue. The tall, beautiful Black woman I loved decided that she couldn't wait for me to become a powerhouse. So she hooked up with a wealthy Jamaican-American businessman and moved to Boston with him. After my fiancée left me, I basically became the laughingstock of Ottawa's Haitian community. I was devastated, but I found the strength to move on. These days, I decided not to limit myself. I'm sexing anybody who is willing, folks. Which explains why I found myself cruising this sexy young Black guy inside Saint Laurent Mall. I'm not the cruising type but this guy was too sexy to pass up. Besides, I hadn't been with a man in ages. I wanted to make up for lost time.

I knew I had seen him somewhere before. A tall, good-looking young Black man wearing a red silk shirt, silver tie and Black silk pants. He looked damn good. As he walked through the mall, all kinds of folks looked at him. Envious White guys who wished they had a Black man's natural swagger yet lack it regardless of how rich or powerful they think they are. Curious White chicks, the kind who can't wait to jump on a Black man but only when their friends and family members are not around. Black women looked at him a lot, though they hid it. Every Black woman worthy of the name notices a good-looking Black man. They want us. They get mad when they see us with White women. They get even madder when they see us with men. Yet they seldom appreciate us when we're dating them. What gives?

I followed him around the mall. Women were checking me out too. I'm six-foot-three, well-built and Black. Women tend to notice guys like me. Sometimes they think we're dangerous and we make them nervous. Sometimes they want to hook up with us. Sometimes they want us. Usually, I love to get that kind of attention. I've lost count of how many sexy women I've fucked in Ottawa alone. Well, tonight I'm in the mood for something else. No pussy. No tits. I need some dick. Make that Black dick. And that sexy brother is going to give it to me.

Finally, I spotted my prey alone. He was flirting with a pretty Black chick at a cell phone store for a long time before she gave him her number. The chick wasn't bad-looking. And I knew she was just aching to give the young brother some pussy. When she saw me, she smiled. I smiled back. She had a cute face, nice tits and a big round ass. Normally, that's what I go for. However, I need something she doesn't have. Something I crave. At least for the moment. And I can't accept a substitute. I walked right past her and focused on the brother. He noticed me and smiled. A look passed between us. He looked me up and down and seemed to like what he saw. I smiled back. I knew I looked good. Wearing my White silk shirt, dark grey silk pants and Black timberland boots, I looked real fly, as they used to say.

Now I remembered where I knew him from. All Worlds Church, the nondenominational Black church located not far from Saint Laurent Mall in the city of Ottawa. His name was Joel Montauban. And he was as Haitian as rice and beans. The dude used to play baseball for Saint Joseph Academy in the suburb of Alta Vista. He goes to the University of Ottawa now. His mother's name is Cecilia or something and she's friends with my aunt Jacqueline. They both go to the same church. Hot damn. Talk about a small world. Joel and I talked for a minute. He expressed his sincere condolences about the demise of my relationship with Elisabeth. I bristled but let it pass. I wish people would stop reminding me of my ex-girlfriend. Seriously. The way I figure it, losing that whore is one of the best things I ever did.

Joel asked me to join him at the Food Court for a quick bite and I acquiesced. We got in line in front of the Manchu Wok place and I checked out Joel's fabulous ass. Hot damn. The brother had it going on. Seriously. We sat near the stairway and talked while eating some delicious Chinese food. Joel told me about all the chicks he was banging. He was sleeping with a White chick named Linda O'Keefe or something at the University of Ottawa. Apparently she was his professor's very married daughter and he met her at a faculty function. Wow. Talk about playing with fire. He was also sleeping with a sexy Congolese woman named Ida whom he met at church, of all places. Wow. He sure has a busy schedule. I congratulated him on being at the top of his game. Joel grinned and then looked at me seriously. He told me that no matter how much fun women were, he sometimes craved something they lacked. I smiled knowingly. I knew exactly how this young brother felt.

Joel liked the fact that we were birds of a feather. I discreetly indicated that I hadn't been with a man in a while and suggested we go for my apartment for some drinks. Joel was okay with that. We went to my place and we didn't do any talking, or drinking for that matter. We just got busy. Joel and I quickly got naked, and then we did our thing. I admired his sexy body. Hot damn. The brother looked good with his washboard abs, his muscular chest, his slightly bowed legs and his rugged manliness. I didn't look so bad myself. I stay in shape by working out three times a week. There's a gym near my place downtown. Joel liked what he saw, and he came after me hungrily.

We playfully wrestled before getting our freak on. Joel got on top of me and kissed me, playing with my chest hairs while stroking my nine-inch, uncircumcised Black cock. That cock which made many women and men scream in pleasure. Joel began sucking me off. I lay back and relaxed as the sexy Black stud went down on me. I hadn't had a man suck my dick in ages, folks. Oh, plenty of women I've been with are great cock suckers but a man just does it different. Just a little bit of carnal knowledge I thought I'd share with you people.

Joel sucked me until I was really hard, and when I came, he drank my cum. At this point I was so turned on, I was down for whatever. I knelt before Joel and sucked his dick. I got him nice and hard real fast. He whacked my face with his long and thick, slightly bent cock. Then he put me on all fours and took me roughly. With the authority of a man beyond his years, Joel shoved his dick up my ass. He held my hips and began pumping his cock into me like a pro. He just started hammering my ass with powerful thrusts. I screamed as he fucked me. Hot damn. I had really missed sex with men and thanks to Joel, I was making up for lost time. Joel barked cuss words while fucking me and I responded in kind. We went at it until we both came spectacularly. He came in my ass and I came all over the place. We screamed loudly, like madmen, as a double orgasm rocked us.

Afterwards, Joel and I lay in bed, talking. This was so much fun that we decided to make it a regular event. Why not? We're a couple of good-looking, educated bisexual Black men of Haitian descent living in Ottawa, the Whitest city outside of Europe. This town is full of freaks, both male and female, who prowl around looking for guys like us. We can have all the fun we want. With them and with each other. Joel was cool with that. Well, that's how it all began. The best fucking partnership of all time. Exactly what we both needed at the time.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers