Bisexual Home Wreckers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See you at work, gorgeous," Jean-Baptiste said to Tamika, after all was said and done. Tamika sent him home with a peck on the lips, and that was that. They're work friends who had themselves a quickie, and nothing more. Tamika likes bisexual guys but she's too independent for long-term relationships. The biracial beauty is having fun with the fellas and the ladies, but always on her terms. The sexual encounter with Jean-Baptiste was just another episode of Tamika's endless adventures. Tamika isn't ready to settle down with anyone, but fortunately, she has time, or so she thinks...

"Another one done," Tamika said to herself as she slipped into her bed. The young woman felt pleasurably sore all over after her fun times with Jean-Baptiste. The closeted bisexual Haitian man ate her pussy really well and fucked her roughly. The rough stuff can be a lot of fun, especially when killing time on an otherwise dull evening. Tamika wondered whether she could talk Jean-Baptiste into a three-way with Dwight Connolly, whom she has also been fucking on the sly. Hmm, probably not. Separate but equal is the way to go in certain erotically charged situations. Tamika likes her fun but she isn't greedy. Life is better without the chaos that sexual greed can bring...

12