Bisexual Masculinity in Ottawa

Story Info
Bisexual Somali Muslim man dates Arab lady.
5.5k words
1.92
4.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not interested, dude, you see, I find your lack of masculinity disturbing," Mansur "Manny" Osman said, smiling. The dejected look on the other man's face was quite simply sweet nectar to him. Mansur looked at the tall, skinny, soft-spoken and somewhat effeminate guy in the too-tight clothes and shook his head. As usual, Mansur was a magnet for everything he found...unacceptable.

This pathetic excuse for a man is less masculine than my butch lesbian neighbor Lori, how dare he approach me, Mansur thought, annoyed. Today's annoyance was one of those dudes who lacked the sense that Heaven gave a mule. Standing six foot one, strongly built, with dark brown skin and short, kinky dark hair, Mansur is a fine specimen of Northeast African masculinity. Be careful stepping up to such a man...

"Um," said the dude, whom Mansur thought of as Mr. Delicate. He looked past Mr. Delicate, who was standing close to the counter at Nordstrom, and spotted his obligatory female shopping buddy, a plump redhead who watched the whole encounter from a distance of about twenty meters. From the moment Mansur entered the Rideau Shopping Center's lower level, these two had been on his trail...

"Dude, seriously, not interested, and you and your Grace over there need to quit following me, next," Mansur said sharply. Without waiting for Mr. Delicate's response, Mansur casually walked out of Nordstrom. He hopped on the first OC Transpo bus he saw, a loaded 95 double decker bus leaving the Mackenzie King bridge, and headed westward, to Barrhaven, Ontario.

Thinking about Mr. Delicate and his female enabler, Mansur shuddered. Mansur didn't like being followed by random people, male or female, and felt like getting as far away from these weirdoes as possible. That's the problem in a place like the City of Ottawa, Ontario. The locals are weird, passive aggressive, and apparently, quite prone to stalking. Almost makes a man like Mansur nostalgic for his birthplace of Puntland, Somalia. Things were so much simpler back there, everyone knew who their enemies were...

"Rough day, brother?" asked the OC Transpo driver, a short, stocky, dark-skinned dude with a French accent who looked decidedly familiar. Upon taking a closer look at the man, Mansur recognized his buddy Patrice, a Haitian dude whom he knew from his days at the Loblaw's in Vanier, Ontario. Back then, Mansur was still working security and Patrice was one of the loading dock guys.

"Pat, what's up, Fam?" Mansur said, bumping his fist against Patrice's, who smiled. Standing behind the yellow line, Mansur bantered with Patrice, a cool dude whom he hadn't seen in a minute. They were good buddies once upon a time, even if they had a friendly rivalry when it came to the ladies. Back then, Mansur and Patrice were both chasing after Amina, a big-booty young Eritrean Muslim woman who caught Mansur's attention on his first day on the job.

"Not much, brother, I started driving the bus a few months back, I had to quit Loblaws, man, they gave me too much shit," Patrice said, shrugging. Mansur and Patrice had a bet as to which one of them would get her number. Mansur lost, but never held it against Patrice, who regaled him with the details when he smashed the hell out of Amina. Mansur, who doesn't believe in being a player hater, simply gave Patrice his props and moved on.

"That's cool, I work for MBNA now," Mansur said proudly, referring to the call center located near Blair Station. Patrice nodded, and the bus continued to speed westward. Mansur felt tense as the bus reached Westboro station, where several Ottawa residents lost their lives a while back due to a terrible bus accident. The fact that the incident involved a double decker bus hadn't escaped Mansur's notice.

"Bro, I almost forgot to tell you, Amina and I are having a little one," Patrice said excitedly, and Mansur cocked an eyebrow, registering shock upon hearing such news. It had been almost a year since Mansur quit working security, and he hadn't seen Patrice since. Sure, the dude was on his Facebook but Patrice wasn't the type to post anything.

"Whoa, congratulations, I guess," Mansur said, smiling faintly, and Patrice nodded. The bus rolled on, and Mansur got off at Baseline Station. He went for a walk around the suburb of Nepean, killing time on his day off. He smiled nostalgically as he walked past Algonquin College, where he earned his Police Foundations credentials three years ago. Good times, Mansur thought, sighing.

Mansur vividly remembered his time at Algonquin College, where he learned the truth about who and what he was. Bisexuality, interracial relationships, racism, Mansur dealt with a lot during those years at Algonquin College. There was Sawsan Elchoum, the tall, curvy, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Lebanese cutie who stole Mansur's heart. There was also the handsome, cocky and problematic Erik Van Buren...

Erik Van Buren, the tall, dark-haired and blue-eyed, devastatingly handsome international student from Leiden, in the Netherlands was something else, and he had a profound effect on Mansur. For Mansur, the son of conservative Somali Muslim immigrants, it wasn't easy reconciling his Muslim faith with his bisexuality. For a long time, Mansur repressed his feelings. All that changed when he enrolled at Algonquin College...

"Enje Jamile Masha'Allah," those were Mansur's first words to Sawsan when he first spotted her, working at the reference desk in the Algonquin College library. The big-bottomed Arab gal in the red tank top and Yoga pants simply took Mansur's breath away. With his heart thundering in his chest, Mansur approached the Arabian beauty, and much to his surprise and delight, Sawsan proved receptive.

"Hmm, you have a fucked up accent in Arabic but I like your style," Sawsan said coyly, smiling and looking Mansur up and down. Mansur returned the young lady's smile, and then, feigning being an ingenue, asked her to help him locate a book on Criminal Justice procedures. Sawsan went along with Mansur's thinly veiled scheme, and they exchanged numbers at the end of the encounter. That's how it all began...

"Nothing but net," Mansur said to himself, smiling after he walked out of the Algonquin College library, ninety minutes after meeting the lovely Sawsan. In his time, Mansur had always felt attracted to the lovely Middle-Eastern ladies, but there was an unwritten rule in the Arab world about Arab women getting involved with Black men. Those who crossed the line faced the wrath of the infamously jealous Arab men...

Mansur Osman, born in the region of Puntland, Somalia, but raised in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, considered himself as Canadian as Prime Minister Justin Trudeau himself. In Arab lands, the women were bound by the rules as dictated by the men of their families, and non-Arabs, especially Africans, had no rights at all. In Ottawa, a person of any race or religion, had, at least on paper, the same rights as anyone else. For this reason, Mansur decided to go after Sawsan, Arab racism be damned.

"Thanks for the movie, I had fun, Denzel makes a great cowboy," Sawsan told Mansur. They exited the Silver City movie theater after watching The Magnificent Seven, then went to nearby Moxie's restaurant for a quick bite. Mansur felt thrilled as Sawsan linked her arm with his. The Somali brother was on cloud nine, and with good reason. Mansur silently thanked his lucky stars that a fine gal like Sawsan was feeling him.

"You're welcome, habibiti," Mansur said, and Sawsan once more laughed at his accent. This was their second outing, the first having taken place at the Tim Horton's located in College Square. Mansur and Sawsan dined, and talked about school, life, and Canadian politics. Sawsan had a lot to say about the PM's decision to bring in Syrian immigrants, and what she said surprised Mansur...

"Manny, I am an Arab woman and love my culture, but I'm a secular person, and trust me, if too many people from Syria come to Canada, they will not adjust to Canada, but demand Canada adjust to them," Sawsan said firmly. Mansur sipped his Pepsi and looked at Sawsan, who looked amazing in a red turtleneck and too-tight blue jeans. He wondered how to best answer her problematic statement...

"Sawsan, we are both Muslims, and a lot of the White people who absolutely hate our faith say similar things to what you said," Mansur said softly, his eyes never leaving hers. Sawsan sighed and shook her head, and took a bite out of her White rice and tempura shrimp. Sawsan briefly looked away, and then looked at Mansur, the sheer hardness in her gaze shocking him.

"Mansur, you need to stop being so naive, my parents won't talk to me because I am not religious anymore, and most Arabs I know think very little of Africans, you need to wake up," Sawsan said harshly. Mansur sighed and began to steeple his fingers, something he did when frustrated, or somewhat indecisive. This requires careful handling, Mansur thought.

What Sawsan told Mansur didn't surprise him, the say the least. The prejudice that many people around the world held against the sons and daughters of Africa was nothing new. Many other immigrant groups, from the Indians to the Chinese and the Arabs had a strong hatred for Black folks, especially Black men. Non-Black women who chose Black men often paid the price. Mansur was thrilled to meet an Arab woman with heart and a mind of her own...

"Hmm, the lovely Miss Elchoum is feisty, bossy and doesn't surrender in any argument, what did I get myself into?" Mansur said thoughtfully, smiling at Sawsan. Upon hearing that, Sawsan smiled at Mansur, whose easy smile and agile sense of humor were a wonderful surprise. Typically, lots of men thought of Sawsan as too bossy and intense, but she sensed that Mansur was of a different caliber. Manny intrigued her, to say the least.

"Be careful, I'm quite a handful," Sawsan replied in a warning tone, while smiling at Mansur. The Somali Muslim stud nodded and smiled, welcoming the challenge before him. He gently pressed his hand against Sawsan's, and she seemed to freeze for a moment. Sawsan locked eyes with Mansur's, and instead of frightening him, the smoldering intensity which he saw in her eyes drew him in...

"Challenge accepted, Miss Elchoum," Mansur said, then he kissed Sawsan. It's often been said that, for any couple, the first kiss is the most memorable. Every other kiss becomes virtually routine after that. For Mansur, the day he kissed Sawsan was one he would remember until his death. What man doesn't remember the first time he kisses the first woman he's ever loved?

"Your lips are sweet," Mansur told a smiling Sawsan, once they came for air. Later, at his place, he found out that the rest of her was even sweeter. They took an Uber from Moxie's to Mansur's place, located within walking distance of the Rideau Shopping Center, somewhere in the By Ward Market. Once there, they began making love...

"Do you like what you see?" Sawsan said softly, as she lay naked on Mansur's bed. Mansur looked at Sawsan, a vision of beauty, her curvy body simply glowing in the late afternoon sunlight wafting in through the window. He admired her beautiful face, her firm breasts, her slightly rounded little belly, her thick thighs, and that magnificent derriere. Hot damn, how he wanted her...

"You're gorgeous," Mansur said breathlessly, and he went to Sawsan, needing her as badly as a thirsty nomad needs an oasis after days in the hot desert. Once more he kissed Sawsan, and then began caressing her sexy, curvy body. Sawsan sighed happily as Mansur took her breasts in his hands and gently massaged them, then he sucked on the areolas. Brother's got the touch, Sawsan thought, pleased.

"Continue," Sawsan demanded, as Mansur kissed a path from her breasts down to her belly, before making his way downward. When Mansur reached the space between her thighs, Sawsan held her breath. Hope he likes the way I taste, the young woman thought, self-consciously, as Mansur inhaled the scent of her pussy.

"As you wish, sexy lady," Mansur replied, smiling at Sawsan before pressing his lips against her vagina. Without further ado, Mansur began eating Sawsan's pussy like a hungry man. The brother had a lot of practice. Out of modesty or due to religious programming, a lot of the Somali gals that Mansur messed around with didn't let him stick his dick inside of them, but they let him eat their pussy. As a result, Mansur's oral skills were second to none...

"Oh fuck, yes," Sawsan squealed, as Mansur sucked on her clit and fingered her pussy aggressively. Sawsan, who likes her sex intense and kinky, welcomed Mansur's aggression. Sawsan spread her thick legs invitingly, and Mansur took his sweet time as he ate her pussy. Mansur feasted on Sawsan's pussy, delighting in her moans and squeals. He took his time as he brought her pleasure. Sawsan was close to cloud nine, and Mansur was just getting started...

After Mansur polished Sawsan's pussy with his tongue and made her cum twice, she was horny as can be. Mansur was pleasantly surprised when she grabbed his dick, then pushed him down on the bed before treating his body like an amusement ride. She slid down on his lap, stroked his hard dick and then placed it where she needed him the most...

"Oh yeah," Mansur said, exhaling sharply as Sawsan's tight pussy gripped his member. Sawsan straddled Mansur and rode him hard once she impaled herself on his dick. Mansur looked at her as she screamed obscenities in Arabic and English while riding his dick. Sawsan said things that would have made a sailor blush. Sawsan's face was flush, her mouth slack and her eyes glazed over as she rode Mansur, loving the feel of his dick inside of her.

"I like it doggy style," Sawsan told Mansur, as they took a breather after some stupendous sex. Mansur exhaled, and nodded. Lying next to him, her body gleaming with sweat, Sawsan flashed Mansur that fearless smile of hers. The smile of a woman who could do absolutely anything, the rules be damned. He couldn't wait to see that big beautiful ass of hers in action, that's for damn sure...

"That can be arranged," Mansur told Sawsan, marveling as the big-bottomed Lebanese gal got on all fours and shook her big beautiful as for him. Mansur caressed Sawsan's ass, and she turned her face, smiled at him and did something surprising. Mansur was tickled pink when Sawsan began to make her booty clap for him.

"Stop staring at my ass and fuck me," Sawsan all but hissed at Mansur in a husky, bossy voice. I want that woman, Mansur thought to himself as he pushed his dick into her. Sawsan began grinding her big ass against Mansur's groin, driving his dick deeper inside of her. Emboldened by Sawsan's freakiness, Mansur smacked her ass and fucked her harder. Sawsan's screams mingled with Mansur's passionate groans, and they had themselves a great time...

"I love this ass," Mansur said, much later, as he and Sawsan lay side by side on the bed. He patted Sawsan's thick derriere and kissed it, causing her to giggle. Resting his head on his lover's big booty, the young man felt happier than he'd ever been. Life was perfect and Mansur wouldn't trade these moments within Sawsan for the world. For the first time in a long time, Mansur had everything he wanted out of life...

For the next year and a half, Sawsan Elchoum and Mansur Osman continued dating. Mansur introduced his beloved Sawsan to his parents, Abdullahi and Noor Osman. They were surprised, to say the least, upon meeting the young lady that their only son ranted and raved about. Mansur loved Sawsan and couldn't imagine life without her. Unfortunately, life had other plans...

"I accepted a scholarship offer from the University of Montreal," Sawsan told Mansur, one fine Friday evening. Mansur had gone to Friday night prayers at the mosque, and afterwards he met Sawsan at Habesha restaurant near downtown Ottawa. As they sat there, Sawsan dropped a major bomb on Mansur. For the naive young man, this was the time he experienced his first heartbreak...

"I see, I'm happy for you," Mansur said, and he smiled at Sawsan. Although he appeared happy for his beloved, he worried about what her sudden announcement meant for the two of them. Like a lot of lovers torn apart by similar circumstances, Mansur and Sawsan promised to keep in touch. At first, Mansur went to Montreal on the weekends to be with Sawsan, and she did the same, every other weekend. In the end, like it or not, both Sawsan and Mansur moved on...

For Mansur, Sawsan's departure signaled the beginning of different times. At first, he missed her sorely. At the same time, though, Mansur had to deal with certain issues which he'd previously kept to himself. Mansur always felt sexually attracted to both women and men, but he kept his bisexuality under wraps, and thought he could lead a straight life with the right woman. Mansur felt Sawsan was that woman for him...

"What's up, bro? It's been a while," said Erik Van Buren, accosting Mansur as he left the school gym. Mansur looked at the tall, dark-haired and athletic young White dude with the funny accent, and realized where he knew him from. Mansur smiled and held his hand out, and Erik shook it. For a brief moment, the two young men looked into each other's eyes, and Mansur felt...something, which he couldn't explain.

"Hey, Erik, right? I'm Manny, I think we had Criminology together," Mansur said, and Erik nodded. As Mansur and Erik spoke, a tall, brown-skinned young woman with long dark hair in a bright red Sari came along. The gal had to be South Asian, probably Indian or perhaps Pakistani. Mansur looked at her, noticing how pretty she was. The young South Asian woman pinched Erik in the arm, and Erik smiled, shaking his head.

"Manny, this is my girlfriend, Rana Chuttani," Erik said, by way of introductions and Mansur shook hands with Rana. Mansur looked at Erik and Rana, and politely excused himself. Mansur wished Erik and Rana well, and then headed to the nearby OC Transpo bus station. He went and caught the 95 bus heading to the east end, intent on getting to downtown Ottawa as fast as he could.

When Mansur got home, he went on his computer, and saw that he had a Facebook message from Erik Van Buren. After a brief hesitation, Mansur accepted Erik's friend request and browsed through his profile out of mild curiosity. Erik's profile was full of pictures of him in amorous pauses with his girlfriend Rana Chuttani, and references to Manchester United, his favorite sports team.

"Seems like a cool dude," Mansur said to himself before clicking out of Erik's Facebook profile, and then watched some porn online. Mansur watched interracial porn featuring well-endowed Black men and curvy, big-bottomed and sexually adventurous White women. Blacks On Blondes, Blacks On Cougars, and online spots of that nature were Mansur's absolute favorites and had been for a very long time.

Normally, this kind of porn got Mansur's dick super hard, but not today. Feeling a bit guilty, Mansur went to look at another kind of porn, the kind he'd sworn off prior to his relationship with Sawsan. Mansur went to Thug Hunter, an online spot featuring truly controversial content. White guys going around the so-called hood to pick up thuggish Black guys for hot, man to man sex.

"Hell yeah," Mansur said to himself as he watched a video from the controversial site. A slim White dude picked up a muscular, strong-looking Black guy and bent him over before shoving his big White cock up his ass. Mansur stroked his dick, immensely turned on as well as disturbed by what he was seeing. At some point, as the video got very intense, Mansur came. I shouldn't watch this stuff, Mansur thought.

As usual, after watching gay porn or bisexual male/male/female porn, Mansur felt guilty. A few hours later, as though to "cleanse" his mind, Mansur watched some regular porn. He watched as Brian Pumper, one of his favorite porn stars, banged the hell out of legendary big-bottomed porn starlet Cherokee D'Ass.

12