Bisexual Men's Universe

Story Info
Bisexual men & the men & women who love them.
2.7k words
3.56
47.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

Ah, college life. It's the greatest thing in the world, if you're lucky. Who am I? Justin Rodham. Bisexual African-American College Man Extraordinaire. A student at Magister College. It's a small private college located somewhere in New England. It was founded in 1987 by James Magister, a retired businessman and philanthropist. He intended Magister College to become one of the best schools in the region, and the gentleman in question spared no expense. He was a true visionary. It's a damn shame he passed away before seeing his dream come true. I do think he would have been proud. Magister College is currently ranked among the best colleges and universities in the nation.

Magister College has five thousand students, and the student body is divided evenly between males and females. That's a good thing in an age where a lot more women than men are attending college. I say that's because colleges don't value male students or encourage them anymore. Blame it on political correctness gone amok. Whatever the case, that's other schools problem, not ours. I mean, Magister College is truly progressive. Most colleges have a Women's Center. Well, around here, we have a Men's Center as well. A place where male students can go to receive help and support. Female students have their Women's Center. We can all be happy as clowns. There are many groups on campus. Seven Fraternities, seven Sororities and various other student-centric organizations such as the Brotherhood of Colored Men, the Minority Student Union, the Gay Straight Alliance, the Latin Student Union, the Jewish Studies Center, the Irish Alliance, and so on. Yeah, we're big on diversity these days.

Myself, I'm a tall, good-looking young black man and while I love the campus, I'm not big on joining campus activities. I do love the sports teams, though. We have some really good sports teams. The Magister College Department of Athletics currently offers Men's Intercollegiate Archery, Badminton, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Fencing, Football, Golf, Gymnastics, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Rugby, Sailing, Skiing, Swimming, Tennis, Track, Volleyball, Water Polo and Wrestling. All of our sports compete in the National Collegiate Athletic Association's Division III. That means our athletes don't receive scholarships but play sports because they love them. That's the way it should be, if you ask me. They also offer Women's Intercollegiate Archery, Badminton, Basketball, Bowling, Cross Country, Fencing, Golf, Gymnastics, Ice Hockey, Lacrosse, Field Hockey, Rugby, Softball, Skiing, Swimming, Tennis, Track, Volleyball, Water Polo and Wrestling. The school also has Club sports in Men's Cycling, Boxing and Sumo Wrestling. Women's Club sports are Cycling, Boxing and Ultimate Frisbee. The Equestrian team is coed, with five male and eight female members. Yeah, athletics are really important at Magister College. They're a main source of entertainment for the small town near which the school is located. Dudley, Massachusetts is a small town in the middle of nowhere. Aside from the college, there's really nothing there.

I still find ways to keep myself entertained, though. For this, I have my buddy Crystal Jean Bernard. She's a tall, pretty-faced, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed white chick I'm friends with. Man, she's always at my dorm and we do all kinds of freaky stuff together. I like big women, and they like me. I've never been into skinny chicks. Crystal and I met at the campus library. I was trying to find a calculus book to borrow. My academic scholarship covers tuition and books, but sometimes it comes up short. Tuition at Magister College costs four hundred and forty dollars per class. I take five classes per semester. I wanted to get my Criminal Justice Degree and then head to the State Police Academy. My father, James Rodham is an officer with the State Police force and he's told me countless times that cops with college degrees make more money than street grunts. That's the only reason why I bothered with college ion the first place. Sometimes, the books cost almost a hundred bucks each. It's easier to find used ones at the campus library or buy them off students. Trust me.

Yeah, she helped me find the book. Crystal was a junior at the college and I was an incoming freshman. We talked afterwards and she seemed really cool. I could tell that she liked me. That's cool, because I liked her too. We would hook up regularly ever since that first meeting. I remember one time we fucked like sex was going out of style, after some particularly tough times on campus. Classes were tough, professors were assholes and bitches. Student morale was low. We fixed that with raunchy sex. Oh, yeah. I'd go to Crystal's dorm with a raging boner in my pants. She'd greet me wearing a black bra and panties. Man, the sight of her plump butt in them panties would get me even harder. And she knew it. We'd kiss, and frolic a bit before going into more serious stuff. Sixty nine was our favorite position. I would suck on her breasts, licking the areolas while she sucked on my ten-inch uncircumcised black super cock and apple-sized balls. Yeah, we'd suck and lick each other until we both came. She loved drinking my hot manly cum. Crystal swallows. Good woman. I was quite fond of her.

One of my favorite things about Crystal is the fact that she absolutely loves getting fucked in the ass. She doesn't like it. She loves it! She doesn't ask for it. She demands it! And you know that I'm happy to oblige! Oh, man. First, she would suck my dick. Then, I would get her on her hands and knees and spread her plump butt cheeks wide open. I would press my cock against her tight butt hole and push. Man, that was a sweet thing! I read somewhere that the bigger the woman, the tighter the asshole. In my honest opinion, truer words were never spoken. I mean, Crystal's asshole was wonderfully warm and tight. It felt so damn good around my cock that I have trouble describing how it feels. While I held her hips and thrust my cock into her butt hole, she would scream her lungs out and curse, urging me to fuck her harder. Oh, yeah. I loved fucking her asshole. It gave me a sensation the likes of which you would not believe. My favorite part of it all was when I came, sending my hot cum deep inside her butt hole. Crystal howled in sheer pleasure. It was music to my ears.

Afterwards, we would lie there, with my cock still in her asshole. She'd smile and kiss me. Other times, we'd try some seriously twisted and kinky stuff. Crystal has a big strap on dildo and occasionally we spice up our sex with it. Man, it's a weird experience but it's not as bad as you think. Not if done right. First, Crystal would suck on my big black cock and get me rock hard. Then, she would massage my asshole before lubing me up with oil. Then, she applied some lube on the dildo which was strapped around her waist. Then, she pressed the dildo against my backdoor, and pushed. The first time, it kind of hurt. But Crystal was gentle with me. She would stroke my cock while sliding her dildo into my asshole. Damn, after a while, it began to feel good. Emboldened, Crystal put me on all fours, held my hips and began pumping away. She thrust her dildo into my asshole. And I loved it. Man, it made my dick so hard I felt like it was made of steel. Crystal was an expert fucker, and she gave it to me good. I got off on it and so did she. After about ten minutes of this, I came spectacularly. She pulled the dildo out of me and sucked the cum out of my cock. Man, this was way intense! Yeah, we had lots of fun together. Crystal always kept our strap on sex sessions to herself. That's more than okay with me.

We tried other things together as well. One time, Crystal brought another woman in our bedroom. The woman in question was Kendra Shay, one of her friends. Kendra Shay was a tall, good-looking black woman in her early twenties. She looked like an Olympic athlete. I wasn't surprised to discover that she was a member of the women's Wrestling team. Her ex-boyfriend Joel Macleod was on the men's Wrestling team. They had recently broken up. She was known to be a sex freak. Oh, yeah. The gal was forthrightly bisexual and hugely popular among the super studs and sexy ladies on campus. There's a reason why. She's a total knockout. Kendra was not only tall, muscular and toned, she also had the nicest butt I've ever seen. A nice bubble butt, which was toned and firm. A rare find. I've seen her around campus, but we never spoke.

Anyway, there she was. Kendra looked at me, smiling. Crystal sat on a chair and I lay on the bed as Kendra undressed. We admired her sexy body. Damn, this woman was fine. She joined me on the bed. We kissed, and caressed each other's sexy bodies. We tried sexy nine together. She sucked my cock and I licked her pussy. Damn, this woman had a sweet tasting pussy and her cock sucking skills were totally awesome. I almost came right then and there. After sucking each other for a while, we got the action going. Meanwhile, Crystal watched us, fingering her glistening wet pussy. Kendra told me that she'd never tried anal sex before and was curious about it. A smiling Crystal tossed me a bottle of lube. I greased up both my cock and Kendra's butt hole. We were ready for the fun. I put Kendra on all fours and spread her butt cheeks wide open. I pressed my cock against her butt hole, and pushed. Man, I've never felt such a tight asshole in my life. It was so damn sweet. Fucking virgin ass. I held Kendra by the hips and thrust into her. I felt my cock sinking into the forbidden depths of her asshole. Kendra squealed and tried to flee. I grabbed her tighter and fucked her ass. After a moment, she relaxed and enjoyed. I had a lot of fun slamming my cock into her asshole. Invading virgin territory. We went at it for about half an hour before I came, sending my hot cum deep inside Kendra's asshole. The sexy black female howled in pleasure, loud enough to wake the dead. I grinned broadly and winked at Crystal. She glared at me through glazed eyes, and I could tell she just made herself cum. Damn, this chick was awesome!

Afterwards, the three of us showered together, then Kendra left. Crystal and I made love afterwards. I really liked this woman. She loved kinky sex. And she wasn't the jealous type. Still, I had needs she couldn't feel. Always thinking ahead, she anticipated my needs. The following night, she brought me a man. Not just any man. Luke Slade, a tall, good-looking stud of African and Mexican origin. This stud was the captain of the men's Soccer team. How about that? Apparently, this stud was exploring his bisexuality and Crystal thought she could help. How about that? I looked at Crystal. She looked at me, smiling. Damn, what a woman. I couldn't thank her enough. Luke smiled at me. Crystal kissed me, then told me to go have fun. Then, she left us to our own devices. She wanted us to enjoy ourselves. That's when the fun began.

Luke was a sexual adventurer of the first class, folks. This gorgeous bisexual college stud had slept with sexy women around the campus. Kirsten Bradford, of the women's Basketball team was his girlfriend. He was also known to hook up with several other female athletes. I didn't know he was into men as well. Oh, well. He stripped naked, and showed me what he got. This chiseled black athlete had a body Olympians would envy. He was also sporting the biggest cock I've ever seen. When I asked him about it, he took my hands and placed them on his member. In my hands, I felt Luke's eighteen-inch long, extremely thick, uncut black super cock. Damn! I had to get a little taste. So I got on my knees and began sucking on the king of all cocks!

I sucked on Luke's long and thick member. I've sucked a few cocks before but never one that size. He stroked my head as I sucked him off. Damn, I was having trouble fitting this dick into my mouth. Nevertheless, I persevered and sucked his cock. I also licked his gigantic balls. When he came, I eagerly drank his seed. Then, I fucked him. I put Luke on all fours and spread his sexy ass cheeks wide open. Then, slid my cock into his asshole. Luke grunted as I slammed my cock into his asshole. He was clearly getting off it for his cock got hard as hell. I stroked his dick while drilling my cock into his asshole. He was loving it and begged me for more. I fucked him until I came, sending my hot seed deep inside him. Luke screamed in pleasure. We lay side by side on the bed, panting. We laughed, then went at it again. I got on my hands and knees and he came up behind me. I felt Luke place his hands on my hips and his cock press against my asshole. With a swift thrust, he entered me. A deep howl escaped my mouth as one of the world's biggest dicks went up my ass. I mean, damn, I've never felt anything like it.

Laughing, Luke began to gleefully ram his eighteen-inch black super cock into my asshole. Damn, I felt like I was being split in half. It hurt like hell, but I was also loving it. Big-time. I felt so wonderfully filled up. It was an amazingly intense feeling. Man, as Luke began pumping his cock into my backdoor, I felt a feeling altogether different from the initial pain. I felt wonderfully filled up, and it was a great feeling. Luke plowed his cock into my ass, making me scream and beg him for more. That's when I surrendered to him. I wanted to feel his awesome rod of power inside me and give myself up to the intense sensations it brought in me. I was in love with the big black super cock in my asshole and if loving it was wrong, then I didn't want to be right. Luke smacked my ass while fucking me. I must say that I got off on it as well. I urged him on. He continued ramming his gigantic black super cock up my ass until he finally came, sending his hot masculine seed deep inside me. I screamed so damn loud I'm pretty sure I woke up the entire dorm. And I didn't give a fuck!

Folks, I think this was the fuck of the century. Luke and I lay on the bed, laughing. This was so much fun. The most fun either of us had in a long time. We talked, and Luke surprised me by his depth. He was bisexual, like me. But being a college sportsman who dreamed of joining the professionals, he had to keep his sexual orientation a secret. I understood that perfectly. He told me about the women he dated. He didn't think any of them would accept him for who and what he was, so he didn't tell them. I understood that too. I had Crystal and she was fine with my being bisexual. Most women would just flip out or hit the panic button if their man told them he swings both ways. And they claimed to want honesty. Ha! Luke and I both laughed about that one. He complimented me on having someone like Crystal in my life, and I nodded. She was a special dame indeed. We showered, then he went back to his dorm. Crystal returned shortly before dawn. She smiled coyly, and asked me if I liked my gift. Of course I did! I kissed her and thanked her. Laughing, we went to sleep. I was a lucky man indeed.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers