Bisexual Men's Wives Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it, it should be hot," Maureen said, and Anton nodded at his lady, then he kissed me. I've had sex with lots of women and a few men. I'd never kissed a man before I met Anton. He kissed me passionately, and we began to do our thing. I embraced and caressed Anton, and began stroking his hard dick after we eased out of our clothes.

"It's more comfy on the carpet," Anton said, and we went there to continue our fun. I laid Anton there and began sucking his dick. Not content to play spectator, Malinda joined us. My favorite freaky blonde joined me in sucking Anton's big dark dick. After a while, Maureen, feeling left out, joined in. Surprisingly, Maureen seemed to be more into Malinda than anything else...

"Oh hello there," Malinda said, as Maureen came up behind her and caressed her cute little ass. Maureen kissed Malinda, and the two women focused on each other while I took care of Anton. I watched as Maureen caressed Malinda's breasts and began fingering her pussy. Yes, there are bisexual men who find lesbian sex hot and I am one of them. I sucked Anton's dick until he came, then I drank his seed. It just felt like the thing to do...

"I've haven't been with a woman in a long time, like my Anton, I like both sexes," Maureen paused to say, with her face inches from Malinda's crotch. Malinda nodded, and Maureen began eating her pussy. Meanwhile, Anton was still horny and wanted to fuck me. I grabbed condoms and lubricant, and we made good use of them.

"I've wanted your ass for ages," Anton told me as he bent me over and eased his hard dick into me. I groaned, stroking my dick as Anton began fucking me. For a man who'd only been with women up until that point, he was a great ass fucker. As Anton banged my ass, I noticed that Malinda and Maureen were having their fun. Malinda now sat on Maureen's face, and the freaky Asian gal ate her pussy like a champ...

"Oh yeah, Anton, fuck Samuel's ass," Malinda said encouragingly, and then she squealed sharply, as Maureen's tongue went into her pussy. Anton pounded away at me, fucking me a bit rougher than I liked but whatever. I enjoyed it. After fucking me for a good while, Anton pulled out. I was spent, but the macho, athletic brother just took off the used condom, grabbed another one and looked for someone else to fuck...

"Can a brother cut in?" Anton asked Maureen and Malinda, and both women smiled at him. I watched as Anton put Maureen on all fours, and eased his dick into her as he'd done me earlier. While Anton fucked her from behind, Maureen continued to eat Malinda's pussy, burying her face between her legs. I stroked my dick, loving what I was beholding. An interracial, bisexual threesome was unfolding right before me. I just had to cut in...

"Got room for one more?" I asked, and Malinda looked at me, a coy smile on her face. I knelt beside Malinda, who reached for my dick and took me into her mouth. I sighed happily as my lady sucked me off while getting her pussy licked by my best friend's girlfriend. Anton and I exchanged dap while pleasuring and being pleasured by our respective ladies. We did our thing and a good time was had by all...

"To many more days like this one," Malinda said, as we exited the shower with Anton and Maureen. All four of us were smiling and happy. I, Samuel Cullen, am a proud bisexual black man. I love my lady Malinda and I'm faithful to her. I only sleep with one man and that's my best friend Anton, and he and his lady Maureen also engage sexually with Malinda and I. Two bisexual men in relationships with two bisexual women. The rarest and most special of couples...and fate brought us together.

I smiled at Malinda and kissed her on the forehead, thanking my lucky stars for having brought her into my life. I looked at Anton and Maureen, and they smiled at us. We were all feeling it, the realization that we had something special going on. A special bond. Against all odds, odd ducks like us got together and stayed together. We're going to be one big happy family. To hell with this world full of boring, intellectually and sexually limited people, both straight and gay, who cannot understand or appreciate us bisexual men and the women who love us. Life is good!

12