Bisexual Men's Wives Ch. 06

Story Info
Haitian therapist meets sexy white FTM.
2.7k words
2.27
5.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Consider Dr. Tyrone Sheridan, a Boston-born and McGill-trained therapist living and working in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. He's the author of In Defense Of Black Male Bisexuality, a controversial book which nevertheless spent eight weeks on the New York Times best-sellers list in 2018. The successful author, father of two and therapist has now turned his focus on using his talents to help those from the most vulnerable communities...

A lot of authors have a clinical, detached narrative when approaching questions of sexuality and identity in their works. Dr. Tyrone Sheridan differs from most of his colleagues in that regard. When a patient speaks of feeling alienated for being different, Dr. Sheridan can actually relate. As North American society becomes more racially diverse, certain old adages remain true. Being different from the so-called norm is still frowned upon...

Standing six-foot-three, beefy and handsome, Tyrone Sheridan was born in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, to a Jamaican immigrant father, Thomas Sheridan, and Juliette Durosier, a White mother originally from the City of Montreal, Quebec. With parents hailing literally from different corners of the globe, Tyrone Sheridan was different with a Capital D. He quickly learned that in order to survive, he had to adapt to different environments...

Tyrone Sheridan, a dual citizen of Canada and the U.S. grew up in the City of Boston but spent his summers in rural Quebec, especially after his parents divorced. True to his dual origins, Tyrone was fully trilingual, able to speak English, French and Jamaican Patois fluently. Tyrone went on to play football at McGill University while studying psychology. He would end up getting his Ph.D. there and married his college sweetheart, Bianca Jacques, a beautiful young Haitian-Canadian woman whom he met in grad school.

Tyrone Sheridan and Bianca Jacques had a whirlwind romance, and in 1997 they became the parents of twin daughters, Lucinda and Jacqueline. Tyrone loved Bianca and their beautiful family, but he was also a man with a secret. Tyrone had always felt attracted to both women and men, and came out as bisexual to his wife Bianca. Unfortunately for Tyrone, Bianca couldn't handle his bisexuality and the couple divorced. Their divorce was finalized in the summer of 2017.

After his divorce, Tyrone Sheridan did a lot of soul-searching. He explored the LGBT community both in Canada and the United States, and found them wanting. They seemed quite hostile to bisexuals and people of color, two maligned categories Tyrone happened to be a part of. There was a lot of racism in these so-called liberal and progressive sexual minority communities. Gay White males and White lesbians often treated LGBT people of color very poorly, mirroring the racial power dynamics found in the Hetero community.

Tyrone Sheridan began identifying as bisexual, which he viewed as a viable and permanent identity, and he wrote candidly about his experiences in his best-selling book In Defense Of Black Male Bisexuality. Tyrone wrote about racism in the LGBT community as well as their sustained efforts to erase male bisexuality. The controversial book made Tyrone Sheridan a household name. Not since the late great author E. Lynn Harris had a Black male author tackled questions of race and male sexuality so eloquently.

Dr. Tyrone Sheridan spent some time exploring the pleasures and pitfalls of the bisexual male existence. He learned that lots of women with gay male friends frowned upon the idea of getting into bed with a man who swings both ways. He also learned that lots of gay men thought male bisexuality was a phase. Close-minded women and intolerant men got a hard pass from the good doctor, since he didn't suffer fools.

Dr. Tyrone Sheridan became an icon of the bisexual community, and has legions of admirers and haters among many facets of society. Wanting to do good in the world, the good doctor set out to help out both racial and sexual minorities as a licenced psychotherapist. Mental health issues among racial and sexual minorities are still poorly understood by the mainstream psychotherapists. The good doctor's services are desperately needed in those circles...

Another thing that Tyrone Sheridan discovered was the existence of bisexual married men whose loving wives were okay with the whole shebang. One such couple, Floyd and Mariah of Sherbrooke, Quebec, entertained Tyrone at their cottage and the good doctor had a grand old time after getting in bed with them. Male/male/female threesomes were the bisexual man's holy grail after all...

Tyrone Sheridan had been with women and men sexually, but never both at the same time. This was something he'd seen in bisexual porn movies but doubted actually happened in real life. Floyd and his wife Mariah sexually exhausted Tyrone as they happily showed him new pathways to pleasure. It was an experience he found simply amazing, to say the least. After having tons of fun, Dr. Sheridan found himself ready to get to work. He set up his practice in Ottawa, and began seeing patients...

"It's not easy to be me," said Ridley Morrison, leaning back on the couch while in session with the good Dr. Tyrone Sheridan. The tall, bespectacled, Boston-born therapist looked at the female-bodied, masculine-presenting, FTM-identified individual seated in his office. This one is going through a lot and requires careful handling, the doctor thought. Ridley was only twenty two years old, yet seemed to have the weight of the world bearing down on their head...

"Ridley, we don't have to continue if you're not ready or comfortable," Dr. Sheridan said, and when his eyes met those of Ridley, the pain in Ridley's blue eyes caused him to pause. As much as the LGBT world considers itself a liberal and progressive place, its treatment of bisexual men, bisexual women and transgender individuals still left a lot to be desired. People like Ridley, who were, ahem, inter-sectional, tended to pay the price...

"I'm cool, Doc," Ridley said, sniffing, and then, steel returned to those blue eyes as the patient nodded stoically at the therapist. Dr. Sheridan had been treating Ridley for over a year. During that year, Ridley had gone through a lot, from being an out and proud lesbian to admitting to herself that she was transgender and now identifying as a non-binary, female-to-male transgender. Not an easy thing to do in today's day and age...

From what Dr. Sheridan recalled, Ridley's former partner, a gorgeous young Jamaican woman named Monique Jackson, left her the day Ridley decided to go through with the whole transition thing. A lot of lesbians have spoken out against the transgender community, lamenting the loss of butch lesbians who start to physically transition after initially identifying as FTM. Plenty of femme lesbians leave their butch lesbian partners after they begin to transition into men, for obvious reasons.

Yeah, life isn't easy for individuals who identify as FTM, that's for damn sure. To a certain extent, Dr. Sheridan could relate to Ridley's struggle. It's not easy not being one thing or another, but a combination of seemingly disparate identities. To the untrained eye, Ridley Morrison seemed like a tomboyish female, but to Dr. Sheridan, identity definitely trumped appearance and societal assumptions...

"Go ahead, please," Dr. Sheridan said, and after taking a deep breath, Ridley did just that. Ridley spoke candidly about what life had been like lately. Dr. Sheridan nodded with empathy as Ridley spoke about the struggle to get people across the racial, sexual and gender spectrum to use the right pronouns. Lots of lesbians told Ridley that "her" FTM identity was just a phase, and blah blah. This evidently irked Ridley, who identified as male, thank you very much...

"People forget that at the end of the day, whether I'm a butch lesbian, or a female-to-male transgender person, or whatever, I'm a fucking human being," Ridley said sourly. Dr. Sheridan nodded, and watched as Ridley, a tall, muscular, short-haired and heavily tattooed person who could have given Aliens Sigourney Weaver a run for her money, appeared on the edge of a breakdown...

Dr. Sheridan paused, wondering what to do as Ridley, the tough-as-nails young FTM began to sob. Doctors have to maintain a clinical distance from their patients, and it's ill-advised that they compromise that neutrality by allowing their emotions to get the best of them. Still, doctors aren't machines, and neither are their patients. Racial, gender and identity politics aside, everyone's human at the end of the day...

"I know," Dr. Sheridan said, and he surprised himself, and Ridley, by leaving his desk, and joining his sobbing patient on the couch. Ridley, for all that they'd been through, was only a few years older than Dr. Sheridan's daughters Jacqueline and Lucinda, both of whom were studying at Northeastern University in the City of Boston nowadays. Ridley looked at the doctor, surprised by this gesture. Although polite and attentive, Dr. Sheridan was usually distant...

"Thank you," Ridley said, leaning against Dr. Sheridan, who held them safely in his big strong arms. Ridley rested their head against the doctor's chest, and smiled while listening to his rhythmic heartbeat. Prior to seeking Dr. Sheridan's services as a therapist, Ridley had done their homework on the good doctor. American-born Canadian citizen, university football legend, former CFL prospect, father of two, Dr. Tyrone Sheridan had done a lot in his forty six years upon this earth.

"You're welcome," Dr. Sheridan replied, and he waited for the moment to pass, for Ridley to let go. Except Ridley didn't. Leaning against Dr. Sheridan's chest, Ridley inhaled his masculine scent. The good doctor always doused himself in a cloud of axe, which Ridley typically found irritating on most males, and yet...

"Thank you, Doc, hope I didn't make you uncomfortable," Ridley said, smiling, as they let go of Dr. Sheridan. The good doctor smiled affably and said nothing. Dammit taking the T is making me want the D, Ridley thought, wryly amused at their own behavior. In the not so distant old days, when Ridley identified as a butch lesbian, she'd only slept with women and found the male anatomy completely revolting. How times had changed...

After admitting to themselves that they were FTM, Ridley began transitioning. Ridley toyed with the idea of top surgery, of having the breasts removed, but for the moment, settled on taking testosterone. The T was having an interest effect on Ridley, to the say the least. Ridley found themselves horny all the damn time, and not just for women. Ridley caught themselves checking out men, a lot...

"You could never make me uncomfortable, Ridley," Dr. Sheridan replied, his deep masculine voice sending pleasant shivers down Ridley's spine. Ridley leaned back in the chair, and looked into Dr. Sheridan's eyes. Tall, beefy and handsome, with light brown skin, a stylish Afro streaked with gray a la Cornel West, and light green eyes, the good doctor was quite handsome, to say the least...

"You know, you're very handsome, Doc," Ridley said, and when the good doctor blushed, Ridley surprised themselves by doing the same. Dr. Sheridan straightened up his tie and looked away, something he did when he was uncomfortable or nervous. Ridley had always been a very observant person and a student of human nature. As a butch lesbian with a penchant for seducing straight-looking women, Ridley liked to peer into female eyes to sense their sexuality. As an FTM, Ridley now did the same for males and females...

"Thank you, Ridley, um, I think we'll stop for now," Dr. Sheridan said, and Ridley smiled as the good doctor returned to his desk. Ridley admired Dr. Sheridan's ass in his Black dress pants, and found his physique quite appealing. It had been decades since Tyrone Sheridan played football for McGill University but the mixed-race brother was still a stud. Ridley wanted some of that, and what they want, they tended to get...

"Until next time, Doc," Ridley said, and they rose from the couch, and headed for the door. Ridley, a gender-defying sort, likes to dress according to their mood. Ridley can feel strong and empowered in summer dresses as well as suits and ties. Today, Ridley wore a crimson flannel shirt unbuttoned over a men's Black dress shirt, red tie, and Yoga pants, complete with Black Cowboy boots. As Ridley bent down to zip one of said boots, they felt a certain doctor's eyes on their ass...and smiled.

"Um, have a safe week, Ridley," Dr. Sheridan replied forcefully, and when Ridley's eyes met his, the doctor blushed once more. Ridley was all smiles as they walked out of the doctor's office, located off of Bank Street in the Village, not far from the local Metro grocery store. Strutting through the streets with a confidence that most people simply couldn't match, the proud FTM fearlessly checked out hot, curvy women and hard-bodied, handsome men. Summer was looking good...

Ridley walked into Wicked Wanda's and bought a few things, among them a G-string bikini, and some sex toys. Upon reaching home, Ridley took a shower and, then while naked in tub, began some much-needed self exploration. One of the things that are both wonderful and at times terrible about being transgender is the individual's relationship with their body...

Ridley, a female-bodied, FTM-identified and masculine-presenting individual, simply loves their body. Standing naked in front of the wall mirror, Ridley admired themselves. Taking the T had rendered Ridley a bit more muscular, but not too much. A slim but curvy, pale-skinned, short-haired, pouty-faced and steely-eyed, androgynous person stared back at them. Ridley caressed their erect nipples and admired their heavily tattooed body.

"I want to get fucked," Ridley told their reflection, and, smiling naughtily, they took the thick Black dildo which they bought at Wicked Wanda's store near downtown Ottawa. Ridley spread their legs wide open and looked at their vagina. Sometimes Ridley loves having a vagina. Sometimes Ridley wishes that vagina would magically disappear and become a large, thick penis. And sometimes, like right now, Ridley wishes a thick penis would fill up that vagina and fuck it silly...

"Fuck me, Doc," Ridley said, as they thrust the thick Black dildo into their vagina and closed their eyes. Once upon a time, while identifying as a butch lesbian, Ridley loathed the very idea of being penetrated. Ridley always used to be the done donning the strap-on dildo and fucking the hell out of their previous partner, the lovely and curvy Monique Jackson. How times have changed...

"Hmm, nice," Ridley groaned, leaving the thick Black dildo embedded in their vagina. Ridley began grinding against the dildo, visualizing themselves getting fucked by Dr. Tyrone Sheridan. In Ridley's fantasy, the good doctor bent them over, smacked them in the ass and then slammed his dick into their vagina. The strong Black man bent them over and fucked them good, owning them completely...

"Give me that pussy." Dr. Sheridan bellowed, in typical dominant male fashion, as he gripped Ridley's hips and slammed his thick, dark dick into that pussy. Ridley screamed, giving into some wondrously transgressive urges while getting fucked by the good doctor. Dr. Sheridan rubbed Ridley's erect nipples with one hand and held their hip with the other.

"Fuck, just take it," Ridley squealed, loving what Dr. Tyrone Sheridan was doing to them. Dr. Sheridan's dick filled Ridley's pussy quite nicely. The normally polite and reserved physician went to town on his favorite and most unique patient. As a bisexual man, one able to appreciate beauty in male and female form, the good doctor was uniquely qualified to appreciate all that Ridley the sexy FTM had offer...and dick them down good and proper.

"Oh," Ridley groaned as a wicked orgasm rocked their body, and the sexy FTM sank to their knees on the tub, the dildo still embedded in their vagina. Ridley thrashed about in the water, breathing heavily after them, ahem, intensity of the experience. Sitting there, Ridley smiled, pleased with what they'd just done. One of them days I must get the good doctor in my bed for real, Ridley thought, sighing happily.

Ridley finished drying off and then went to bed, stark naked. In their private and presumably safe space, away from a rigid world where the politics of race, sexuality, identity, gender and all that Jazz come with Iron-clad rules, Ridley was finally free to be themselves. Lying in bed, with a copy of Dr. Tyrone Sheridan's autographed book on the nightstand, Ridley fell asleep with a smile on their face. They looked forward to their next session with a certain handsome doctor, the only kindred spirit they've ever known...