Bisexual Men's Wives Ch. 08

Story Info
The life and times of multi-racial bisexual couples.
3.5k words
2.88
7.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"Another great get-together," Shirley Lancaster-Vilbrun said, and the tall, busty and curvy redhead looked at her husband Castor Vilbrun and smiled. Six feet two inches tall and burly, with dark chocolate skin and a smooth shaved head, Castor Vilbrun is a fine specimen of second generation Haitian-American masculinity. She'd fallen in love with him since the moment they met, during their halcyon days at the University of Houston in the City of Houston, Texas. After almost three decades together, Shirley was still awed by her man.

"Amen to that, my love," Castor replied in his deep baritone voice, and he took Shirley's hand and brought it to his lips. They waved their guests Lionel Moore and Deborah Chester-Moore goodbye, and went back inside. The two-story, four-bedroom townhouse that they called home is located in the heart of the Clear Lake Area, one of Houston's most diverse neighborhoods. As an interracial couple with a growing family, that diversity mattered a great deal to Shirley and Castor.

The State of Texas is rapidly approaching the magical day when folks who are brown, yellow or Black will outnumber folks of Caucasian descent. This can already be seen in major cities like Austin, Dallas, and of course Houston. For the most part, folks in Texas make an effort to get along with their neighbors. Interracial couples are quite common in the major cities and on virtually every college and university campus. Of course, this doesn't mean that prejudice doesn't rear its ugly head every now and then. Castor and his dear wife Shirley have become quite cautious as a result of their surroundings...

"I hope Lionel and Deborah come back to visit," Shirley said smugly, and Castor rolled his eyes. This woman is insatiable, Castor thought, amazed. As a bisexual Black man growing up in the West, Castor was used to having to wear a lot of different hats. To the Black community, a Black man who swings both ways was even more unacceptable than a Black man who only likes men. Castor remembered the painful day when his Haitian immigrant parents Leonard and Martha Vilbrun of Amarillo, Texas, kicked him out after finding out about his bisexuality.

Castor Vilbrun then began making his way in the world as best he could, and he was always alone, until he met his future wife Shirley. Tall and curvy, with wide hips and a big round ass, the pleasantly plump redhead took Castor's breath away. Castor has a thing for masculine men, that's true, but a curvy woman is something he also can't get enough of. Fortunately, after Castor began dating Shirley, he told her his secret and she was quite understanding.

Fast forward twenty five years, and Castor Vilbrun and Shirley Lancaster-Vilbrun are successful, healthy, and happily married. Castor works as a lawyer in downtown Houston, providing legal services to the Black and brown communities of Texas most important town. As for Shirley, she teaches English at a local community center and also works in real estate. Castor and Shirley took time from their busy careers to have a family. The couple has twin daughters, Elisabeth and Marianna, both of whom are studying at Texas Southern University.

With their daughters out of the house, Castor and Shirley are experiencing empty nest syndrome. A lot of middle-aged ( and older ) couples experience this after their sons and daughters have moved away to college. What's a couple to do in such circumstances? Castor and Shirley might be getting up there in age, but they're not ready to hang it all up and play bingo just yet. Nope, they decided to get involved in the swinger lifestyle...

The problem with the swinger lifestyle is that while bisexual women are welcome, bisexual men are not. Lots of bisexual men lead secret lives, hooking up with men on the side while hiding it from their wives and girlfriends. Castor Vilbrun isn't like that. Shirley had known about Castor's bisexuality from the get-go. Castor loves Shirley and their family. For the past two decades plus, castor has only been with one person, his darling wife Shirley. Now, with Shirley's consent, the tall, middle-aged but still handsome bisexual Black stud is ready to explore his other side...

"There have got to be other couples like us in the Houston area," Shirley surmised, as she created a profile for herself and her husband Castor on a popular spot. That's how they met Lionel and Deborah Moore, a young Black couple who recently moved to the City of Houston, Texas, from their hometown of Atlanta, Georgia. For both couples, this was a stroke of luck. They met for coffee and a free exchange of ideas flowed. That's how it all began...

"You're not what we expected," Deborah Moore said to Shirley and Castor, as she and her hubby Lionel sat with them inside a café. Castor admired the couple and smiled while Shirley bantered with them. Lionel Moore is thirty years old, and stands six feet three inches tall, with a lean build and smooth charcoal skin. Deborah Moore, Lionel's darling wife is five-foot-nine, chubby, with dark brown skin and curly dark hair framing a round, lovely face.

"We get that a lot," Castor said evenly, smiling at Lionel and Deborah. The young Black couple reminded Castor of his wife Shirley and himself. Lionel Moore met his future wife Deborah Chester-Moore while attending Morehouse College. Deborah went to Spelman College and they met at a house party attended by students from both schools. Sparks flew between Lionel and Deborah, and they ended up getting married after graduation. Life was good.

"Nice to see I'm not the only bisexual brother who prefers women and honors his marriage instead of lying to his woman and cheating with every dick that walks by," Lionel said, smiling at Castor. Shirley smiled upon hearing that and nodded at Castor, who bumped his fist against Lionel's. They were two Black men from different generations but at the end of the day, they had more in common than not. Life wasn't easy for Black men in the State of Texas, and bisexual Black men had it harder than most...

"I love my Shirley and would never compromise our relationship or our family, I've had lots of offers from men throughout our marriage but always turned them down," Castor said proudly, and he gently squeezed Shirley's hand. Deborah looked at Shirley and Castor, and smiled faintly. Shirley's eyes bore into Deborah's, and the two women exchanged a nod. They were definitely on the same page, on a lot of things...

"I got to admit, when Lionel told me he was bisexual, I kind of freaked out but I still loved him and he promised to be faithful to me, so we went ahead and got married anyway," Deborah said softly, and Lionel nodded. Castor smiled at the young Black couple and nodded at his darling wife Shirley, thanking his lucky stars for her. Unlike Deborah here, Shirley hadn't freaked out upon finding out about Castor's bisexuality. Shoot, Shirley was the one who was encouraging Castor to step out of his comfort zone and experiment...

"Bisexual guys are the best," Shirley said enthusiastically, and Deborah smiled faintly while Lionel nodded, looking in Castor's direction. Castor understood what Lionel was feeling all too well. Men who love men, and men who love both women and men, can spot each other through a certain form of quick-but-deep eye contact. The world at large thinks that it's only when a man looks, acts and sounds like a female that he isn't straight. Truth be told, there's much more to bisexual men and others similar to them than that...

"Alright, I'm intrigued, you two are something else," Deborah admitted, smiling, and Lionel seemed to visibly relax. Shirley and Castor exchanged a smile, and then the two couples went over the rules and regulations of their foursome. It's quite unfortunate that there isn't a well-known book about etiquette for threesomes and foursomes but civilized swingers like Shirley and Castor have come up with their own rules. It's truly for the best...

"This is going to be awesome," Lionel said, and he squeezed Deborah's hand. They drove to Shirley and Castor's place, and they got together in the living room. With wine, caviar, condoms, sex toys and lubricant ready, the four of them had themselves a grand old time. At first, things were understandably awkward. Foursomes look like an easy good time in porn videos but in real life, things can get dicey. People have boundaries that have to be respected...

"Let's do this," Castor said, and he got the ball rolling by undressing, revealing his sturdy, masculine body. Shirley smiled appreciatively as her hubby showed their guests what he was made of. With Lionel and Deborah watching, Shirley got up and began undressing as well, revealing a curvaceous, firm body that marriage and motherhood only made more fine and sensual. MILF chic, that's what the young men are calling women like Shirley these days...

"Lionel, what are you waiting for?" Deborah prodded her hubby, and Lionel grinned shyly, then undressed. Dropping his pants and shirt, Lionel stood stark naked in the Vilbrun family living room. A tall, muscular, dark-skinned brother with a shy grin and a big ole dick. Shirley and Castor glanced appreciatively at Lionel's dick, and this made Deborah smile...

"Your turn, sweetie," Lionel said, turning to his wife, and Deborah licked her lips, then did a sexy strip tease. Turning around, Deborah showed her big beautiful ass while fondling her big tits, and Castor licked his lips in appreciation. Without further ado, the two couples got the show on the road, as they say. Castor and Shirley were feeling Lionel and Deborah, and the sexually adventurous foursome took to the floor, and did their thing...

"Suck that dick, Lionel," Deborah said, watching as Castor lay on the carpet, with Lionel grabbing his manhood. Lionel didn't need to be told twice and began sucking Castor's dick with gusto. Deborah fingered her hairy pussy with one hand and her breasts with the other. She was so aroused by the sight of her hubby Lionel sucking off their host Castor that she didn't notice that Shirley, Castor's wife, was looking at her...hungrily.

"Deb, let's let the fellas have fun, we can do our own thing," Shirley said, smiling at the young Black woman. One of the many reasons why Shirley and Castor got along so well is because Shirley swings both ways. Lots of bisexual women are turned off by bisexual men and prefer to date straight men. Shirley has a thing for masculine men who swing both ways and finds straight men just as boring as gay men. For Shirley, bisexuality is the natural state of humankind and rigid heterosexuality just like rigid gayness and rigid lesbianism represent the boring side of the force. Why limit yourself when you could have it all?

"Sounds good to me, Shirley, I'm mostly straight but been known to play with the ladies every now and then," Deborah replied, much to Shirley's delight. The tall, curvy, pale-skinned and, ahem, mature redhead looked at the curvy, dark-skinned, voluptuous young Black woman. The contrast between their bodies was stark, and beautiful. Shirley felt drawn to Deborah and vice versa. The two women kissed and embraced passionately. Just like their respective husbands, they began to have their fun...

"You need this, I can tell," Shirley said as she kissed Deborah's lips and then sucked on her nipples. Deborah sighed happily as Shirley began exploring her body and pleasuring her. As much as Deborah loves riding the hell out of Lionel's big dark dick, she'd definitely missed the female touch. Shirley slid her hand between Deborah's thighs and began fingering her pussy. A happy moan escaped Deborah's lips as Shirley worked her over. For the two women, the fun was just beginning...

"How long since you've been with a man?" Lionel asked Castor, as they continued with their fun. Castor was hard as a rock after Lionel basically polished his dick and balls by sucking on them hungrily. Castor looked at the handsome young Black man who'd brought him so much pleasure and hesitated before answering him. Castor glanced at his wife Shirley, who was having some hot woman-on-woman fun with Lionel's wife Deborah, and smiled. The women were really going at it, and Castor found the sight of them doing their thing quite arousing...

"Twenty five years," Castor said, smiling, and Lionel shook his head, and looked at his new lover. Lionel had known he was bisexual for a long time, and while he dated quite a few young ladies before he met Deborah, he had tons of male lovers on the side. Lionel informed Deborah about his bisexuality mainly because one of his male lovers threatened to out him, so Lionel beat him to the punch. Castor, a man who stayed faithful to his wife Shirley and ignored the fellas for decades, well, he was of a different breed...

"Well, my man, let's get you all caught up," Lionel said, as he got on all fours, and a smiling Castor reached for condoms and lubricant. After greasing up Lionel's ass, Castor rolled a condom on his hard dick and came up behind him. Without further ado, Castor pushed his dick into Lionel's ass and began fucking him. Groaning as Castor penetrated him, Lionel stroked his hard dick and began grinding against his lover. The bisexual stud from Atlanta absolutely loves to get dicked down by a strong and masculine man...

"Look at the fellas going at it, Deb, do you want me to fuck you like that?" Shirley asked Deborah, glancing at Lionel and Castor while fisting her lover's vagina. Deborah, who lay on her back, voluptuous body covered in sweat, nipples erect and legs spread, could only nod in agreement. Shirley had her entire fist inside Deb's vagina, and the young Black woman was trying real hard not to scream. The tall and chubby White woman was freakier than Deb could have imagined. Even more freaky? Deb could tell that Shirley was just getting started...

"Oh yes," Deborah squealed, much to Shirley's delight. Slowly, gently, Shirley squeezed her hand out of Deborah's vagina, and grabbed a bag of toys. Deborah sat there, catching her breath as Shirley donned her favorite toy, a sexy strap-on dildo that she often used on her hubby Castor's ass. Smiling at Deborah, Shirley rolled a condom on the dildo, and then got ready to fuck her...

"Get on all fours, sexy lady," Shirley said, asserting herself, and Deborah nodded, and did as she was told. Shirley is a freaky White mama who finds Black bodies beautiful in both female and male form. She admired Deborah's big beautiful Black ass. Playfully, Shirley smacked Deborah's ass, then began her approach into her. Gripping Deborah's hips, Shirley pushed the dildo inside of her. Deborah squealed as Shirley's huge toy filled up her pussy. Shirley laughed and began fucking Deborah with deep, passionate strokes. The freaky young Black woman hadn't felt anything yet...

"Alright, let's take a break," Lionel said, after Castor had been pounding his ass for what seemed like forever. Castor seemed surprised by Lionel's request, but did as the younger man said. The two of them sat on the carpet, catching their breath while watching the women going at it. Deborah was squealing in sheer delight as Shirley banged her with a strap-on dildo. Castor winced in sympathy for Deborah as he recognized the dildo as the same one Shirley used on him just a few days ago. Castor's ass hadn't been the same since...

"Can't let the women have all the fun," Castor said, and, still horny, he went over to Deborah and Shirley. Shirley winked at her hubby as he walked by. Castor stood behind Shirley, admiring his wife's big beautiful pale ass as she fucked Deborah with her strap-on dildo. Castor is an ass man through and true. He doesn't care if the ass in question is pale or dark, female or male. Stroking his hard dick, Castor reached for some lube and a new condom. Time for Shirley to get a taste of her own medicine...

"Oh yeah, the more the merrier," Shirley said enthusiastically as Castor came up behind her. Grasping his wife's big White butt, Castor spread Shirley's cheeks wide open and lubricated her butt hole. After putting on a new condom, Castor pushed his dick into Shirley's asshole. A shocked gasp escaped Shirley's lips as Castor's dick popped into her asshole. He began to fuck her with slow, deep strokes. Meanwhile, Shirley continued to slam her strap-on dildo into Deborah's pussy, fucking the younger Black woman like there was no tomorrow. Shirley squealed, for there was nothing she loved more than fucking while getting fucked...

"Fuck that, I want some," Lionel said, and Castor grinned as the young bisexual Black man rejoined the fun. Castor gripped Shirley's hips as he fucked her, loving the way she kept grinding her big ass against his groin. Shirley's asshole gripped Castor's dick even more tightly than Lionel's ass did earlier. Castor, a man who loves to slide his dick into people's assholes regardless of race or gender, definitely prefers female butt holes to male butt holes. Thank heaven for Shirley, the kind of wife who understands her husband's needs...

"Lionel, bring that dick over here," Deborah said, and Lionel came forward, doing as his wife told him, like a real husband. Deborah grabbed Lionel's dick and began sucking him off. Shirley continued to buck her hips, thrusting the strap-on dildo even deeper inside Deborah's pussy, even as her hubby Castor filled her asshole with his dick. The four-way action was getting steamy and showed no signs of stopping...

After getting her ass pounded by her hubby Castor, Shirley took a breather, and this left Deborah, Lionel and Castor to their own devices. Shirley, the catalyst for tonight's freaky fun and games, needed to relax a bit. Deborah looked at Castor and Lionel, who were still hard and ready to fuck. Looking askance at Shirley, Deborah grinned when the other woman nodded. Let the fun and games continue...

"Fill my holes," Deborah told Castor and Lionel, and once the two horny bisexual studs picked their jaws from the floor, they accepted the lady's challenge. Deborah got on all fours and shook her big beautiful ass at the two horny Black men, knowing the effect it would have on them. All Black men love a nice round ass, and Castor and Lionel, healthy and active bisexual Black gentlemen, were no exceptions...

"Well, Lionel, since Deborah is your wife, do the honors," Castor said evenly, and Lionel needed. Deborah clucked her tongue impatiently, and the two men went to her as Shirley watched. Fingering her pussy while observing the fun unfolding before her, Shirley was quite amused by this turn of events. Castor lay on the floor while Deborah climbed on top of him, impaling herself on his dick. Meanwhile, Lionel came up behind Deborah and eased his dick into her ass, after lubricating her, of course...

"Fuck yeah, fill me up," Deborah said, and she screamed like a real rough rider as Castor and Lionel crammed their dicks into her holes. A lot of women consider themselves sex freaks but few can handle two big dicks inside of them at the same time. Lionel fucked his wife Deborah's asshole even harder than Castor's dick fucked his own ass earlier. As for Castor, this was his first time fucking a vagina that did not belong to his beloved wife Shirley. It's always fun to try new things and have new experiences...

"Got something for you, hubby," Shirley said, and the tall, majestic redhead got up and went over to the middle of the living room, where Deborah was getting drilled by Castor and Lionel. All three looked up as Shirley came over. Squatting down on Castor's face, Shirley fed her husband her tasty pussy which he hungrily ate even while he continued to slam his dick into Deborah's pussy. Deborah, who found herself almost face to face with Shirley leaned over and kissed her. Surprised by Deborah's kiss, Shirley kissed her back passionately. Even with two dicks inside of her, Deborah couldn't deny her passion for women, and as far as Shirley was concerned, it's a beautiful thing...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers
12