Bisexual Men's Wives Ch. 13

Story Info
Bisexual Somali man meets Indonesian TS.
4.7k words
2.65
5.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meet Arini "Rini" Ketiga, a young Indonesian Muslim transsexual living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. She's originally from the City of Surabaya, Indonesia, and has been living in the Canadian Capital for about a decade. Two years ago, Arini became a Canadian citizen, and she's trying to change the narrative about both people of color and transsexuals in North America.

Standing five feet eight inches tall, curvy and sexy, with dark bronze skin and long black hair, Arini has often been told that she's like a younger, bustier and curvier version of Hollywood legend Lucy Liu. Arini claims not to see the resemblance. She's a recent hire at the Canada Revenue Agency, which recruited her due to her stellar grades at Carleton University, which she graduated from a few months ago.

"It's my life," Arini said, speaking to the camera, and she flashed her brightest smile. Through her YouTube channel, Arini shared intimate details of her life as a young transsexual woman living in the Canadian Capital. There was so much that the world didn't know about people like herself. Information is the only cure for ignorance, Arini thought, sighing.

"Like so many young people living in the Capital, I'm working and making friends and also looking for someone special, in that way, I'm just a regular person, just like most of you," Arini continued. For today's video, Arini wore a red tank top and skintight white jeans which showed off her hips and ass. Got the fellas and the ladies looking, Arini thought, smiling.

Arini thought of her early days in the City of Ottawa, which she'd moved to as a refugee. Indonesia, her homeland, is a beautiful nation and the home of a vibrant people, but lately, the religious clerics have been cracking down on those they consider to be subversive elements of Indonesian society. The LGBT crowd in Indonesia isn't exactly welcome, and for her safety, Arini left her country.

Arini went to Manaus, Brazil, where she met sympathetic doctors who completed the procedure she'd begun back in Indonesia and helped her become the woman that she was born to be. Arini found the people of Brazil far more open-minded and friendly than her fellow Indonesians. In Brazil, men and women of all hues lived side by side, and they were a decidedly sensual people.

In Brazil, a person could date or have sex with others of the same sex or both sexes without being considered an abomination. Walking the streets of Sao Paolo, Brazil, Arini saw handsome men and beautiful women who seemed to welcome persons like herself to their beds with open arms. There were lots of transsexuals around, and they were desired by both women and men. In this sex-positive, racially diverse place, Arini learned to accept herself and began to see herself as worthy of love.

Arini explored her sexuality with both women and men while in Brazil. There were so many willing candidates. First there was Marianna Medeiros, a plump, short-haired and brown-skinned, forty-something Afro-Brazilian housewife with an angelic face, big tits and a big round ass. Marianna couldn't wait to get her hands on Arini and sucked dick better than most men, absolutely delighting the adventurous young transsexual...

In another sexual experiment, Arini hooked up with a tall, bronze-skinned, dark-haired and ruggedly handsome Brazilian actor named Marcelao and his wife Yolanda, a tall, dark-skinned beauty from Nigeria. Arini had a great time with these two, to say the least. Arini would delight the couple by sucking Marcelao's dick and then eating Yolanda's pussy, and that was just for starters.

For Arini, the most fun she had, other than watching Marcelao fuck his big-booty wife Yolanda, was banging them both at the same time. Marcelao would scream as his wife Yolanda sucked his dick while Arini slid her cock up his ass. Lots of women are bisexual, and lots of men are bisexual. What most people ignore is the fact that lots of transsexuals are also bisexual, and Arini aims to be at the avant-garde of this delightful movement. Let the world's hotties beware...

Arini would have stayed in Brazil but she didn't speak Portuguese, and at the moment, the country's immigration laws were in flux due to a change in the nation's leadership. Arini then set her sights on Canada, the land of liberty. Everyone knew that Canada was friendly toward immigrants, for the most part. Arini went to the Canadian Embassy in the Brazilian Capital and presented her claim to them. Thus Arini began her Canadian journey...

Upon arriving in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, Arini was blown away by its beauty and diversity. There were a lot more people from Asia than she would have thought. Chinese, Japanese, Indonesians, Filipinos, Koreans, Vietnamese and others made their home in the Canadian Capital. There were also Africans, Arabs, Latinos, Native Americans, and people whose race she could only guess at. For the most part, these people seemed to get along...

At first, Arini struggled, but she worked hard and persevered. The Canadian immigration authorities gave her a work permit and a health care document, and with those things, she was able to obtain a social insurance card. Arini first began to work as a kitchen aide, and then she got into security work. The day came when, with the help of a lawyer provided by Legal Aide Ontario, Arini presented her case before the Canadian Immigration Tribunal.

"Arini Ketiga, we are pleased to announce that your refugee claim has been accepted on humanitarian and compassionate grounds, you are hereby granted the status of permanent resident of Canada," said Judge Carl Robinson, a dark-skinned, silver-haired gentleman originally from Jamaica. Upon hearing the immigration judge's statement, Arini squealed in delight and cried tears of joy. She thanked her lawyer and the court profusely.

"Terima Kasih Banyak, thank you so much," Arini said, smiling, and Judge Carl Robinson nodded and wished her well. The young lady walked out of the Canadian government building with her head held high. Arini looked at the clear blue sky on Bank Street in downtown Ottawa, and laughed. Today is the first day of the rest of my life, Arini thought, and she ran through the packed streets, laughing without a care in the world...

Arini Ketiga was broke and alone in the City of Ottawa, and she worked at Tim Horton's while spending her nights in a one-bedroom spot located in the suburb of Nepean, within walking distance of Algonquin College. Still, with her permanent residence papers in hand, Arini felt like a free person. She had dreams and goals, and would let nothing stand in her way.

Arini went online, to the Ontario Universities Application Center, and looked for a school that would suit her interests. Arini had always been good with numbers, something she inherited from her late father, Arif Ketiga, former professor of mathematics at the State University of Surabaya. That's why she chose Carleton University, which has produced some of the finest mathematical and scientific minds in all of Canadian academia.

While at Carleton University, Arini discovered a brand new world. The school was quite diverse, racially speaking, and there was also a strong feminist presence on campus. The LGBT crowd seemed to be mostly gay guys and lesbian women, and there were apparently no bisexual people or transsexual people on campus. Arini decided to change that, and stunned many by revealing herself as a transsexual person.

Prior to this revelation, most people Arini had run into simply assumed that she was what she appeared to be, a pretty young Asian woman with a funny accent and a killer bod. Overnight, Arini's life changed, and she became the face of transsexual students on the Carleton University campus. Arini didn't ask for the fame, but felt it was her duty to represent her people. When life throws things your way, you can either duck or handle what's coming at you...

Arini's first relationship was with a young bisexual Jamaican woman named Sheila Thompson, a tall, dark-skinned, busty and big-bottomed gal with whom she got along great. Sheila, a first-year civil engineering student, was quite outspoken about her status as a bisexual Jamaican-Canadian woman, something which the sexually conservative Jamaican culture she hailed from considered taboo. Arini, as someone from an even more repressive culture, could definitely relate to Sheila's issues...

"We are birds of a feather," Arini told Sheila, as they lay in bed together, after making love for the first time. They'd gone to Capital Hoops, the annual contest pitting the Carleton University basketball team against their cross-town rivals, the University of Ottawa. Carleton University won, of course, and Arini and Sheila, along with tons of friends, returned to Oliver's Pub on campus to celebrate. After that, the two of them went home for some more private fun...

"Amen to that," Sheila replied, and she took Arini's face into her hands and kissed her. Arini kissed Sheila back passionately, and they began making love. Sheila slipped out of her Ravens sweatshirt and jeans, revealing a curvy yet muscular body. Arini undressed as well, and the horny young Indonesian transsexual allowed her lover to behold her in all of her glory.

"Do you like what you see, sweetie?" Arini asked Sheila, and the young Jamaican woman nodded, admiring Arini's pretty face, her perky breasts, her thick thighs, and her beautiful round ass. Sheila's eyes locked onto Arini's crotch, and Arini smiled while stroking her long, thick cock. They sat on the bed, naked, facing each other. Smiling, the two lovers began to engage in mutual masturbation...

"I love what I see," Sheila said, licking her lips as she reached for Arini's cock and began stroking her. At the same time, Arini began fingering Sheila's hairy, wet pussy. Sheila pumped her hand up and down Arini's cock, watching as the sexy transsexual's cock lengthened and hardened in her grip. Arini thrust three fingers into Sheila's pussy, stimulating the freaky Jamaican gal quite nicely. Sheila began to moan as Arini fingered her, and Arini sighed happily as Sheila stroked her cock. For these two unique lovers, the fun was just beginning...

"Sheila, I've been with women, and men, but I've never been with anyone as beautiful as you," Arini told her lover, and Sheila grinned, then kissed her. Sheila climbed on top of Arini, straddling her. Arini caressed Sheila's big natural breasts and playfully smacked her ass. Sheila pumped her hand up and down Arini's cock and locked eyes with her. There was a burning desire in the young Jamaican woman's soulful brown eyes...

"Fuck me, sweetie," Sheila demanded, and Arini was more than happy to comply. Arini thrust her cock deep inside Sheila's pussy and began to fuck her with deep, passionate strokes. Sheila moaned softly as Arini fucked her with gusto, pounding away at her. All night they went at it, letting their passions run loose. In their private sanctuary, without anyone to judge them, Sheila and Arini fucked like there was no tomorrow...

"Hmm, I love your ass," Arini told Sheila as she put her lover on all fours and kissed her big beautiful black ass. Sheila squealed in delight as Arini ate her ass while fingering her pussy. Next, Arini fucked Sheila doggy-style, pulling on her dreads while slamming her dick into her pussy. Sheila screamed passionately as she got fucked, and Arini, loving the sounds she made, continued to fuck her even harder. They went at it until dawn, and found themselves sprawled at the foot of the bed, having slipped off at some point during their tryst...

"I can't imagine my life without you, Arini," Sheila told her, the next morning. Arini kissed Sheila, and hugged her tight. What a pair they made. A feisty, fearless and amazingly beautiful, intelligent and talented young woman from Jamaica and a gorgeous, ambitious young transsexual from Indonesia. Pushing aside the boundaries of race, sexuality, gender identity and religion, they actually found love with each other.

For four glorious years, Arini and Sheila were inseparable. They walked around the Carleton University campus and the City of Ottawa hand in hand. Most people thought they were an interracial lesbian couple, since ninety nine percent of folks, male or female, couldn't tell that Arini was a transsexual. Arini and Sheila were too busy living and loving to worry about what people thought of them. They graduated in their respective programs, and the world lay at their feet. That's when everything started to go wrong...

"I will miss you every day," Arini told Sheila, as they stood in the lounge inside the Ottawa MacDonald-Cartier International Airport. The two lovers hugged tenderly. Eight weeks after their graduation from Carleton University, life was pulling them in different directions. Sheila had a job offer from Grey Owl Engineering Limited, a firm located in the City of Calgary, Alberta.

"Call me, babe," Sheila said, blinking back tears, and Arini nodded and promised. They said goodbye and kissed. Arini stood there, watching as Sheila walked away, dragging her luggage. Neither of them knew that this was the last time they would see each other in the flesh. Sheila would move to Alberta and take the position she'd been offered. While in Calgary, Sheila would meet a tall Caucasian cowboy named Walker at the Stampede, and they would fall in love and get married. Sheila would never forget Arini, but she'd move on with her life...

"Alright, enough for today, until next time," Arini said to the camera, snapped out of her little trip down memory lane by the sound of a loud truck outside her apartment. She sighed, remembering her relationship with Sheila, who was now a wife and mother in Calgary. In the years since Sheila left, Arini had both female and male lovers, but none of them were anything special. Well, there was Ali Samad, but the brother was problematic...

Ali Samad is a tall, dark and handsome young Somali-Canadian Muslim guy whom Arini met while dining at the Rideau Shopping Center. He'd been walking around with two of his buddies, two other young black men dressed like they were about to star in a 1990s Rap video. They seemed to check out every big-booty woman who walked by. As his buddies went after their respective female targets, Ali approached Arini, who was on her lunch break...

"Hey, shorty, what's good?" Ali said, grinning, while Arini tried not to roll her eyes. The young black man looked good, but he was also swaggering and coming on too strong. Arini was used to men hitting on her. The majority of them were turned off or disgusted when they found out that she was a transsexual. One time, Arini went to the club with Nadine, a female friend from work, and a Jamaican guy hit on them.

Arini did the bump and grind with Leroy, the burly and handsome Jamaican guy, and he seemed like he wanted to take things to the next level. Arini, who'd had more than a few drinks, went to the upstairs lounge and ended up sucking Leroy's dick. He was thrilled after she pleased him orally and wanted her ass. Arini didn't go for that, and Leroy insisted...strongly. After pulling down Arini's skirt, Leroy flipped out upon discovering her secret. Arini was lucky she got out of there alive...

"First of all, brother, my name is not shorty, and I really don't think you want someone like me," Arini retorted, and Ali looked her up and down and grinned. Cockily, he grabbed the seat opposite her without asking and began to holler at her. Arini sighed, wishing that this handsome but overconfident and overly aggressive brother would get the damn hint, but he was evidently hard-headed...

"Sister, my name is Ali Samad, and I'm a true Muslim, I don't see color or gender," he said, laughing. Arini sighed, for in her experience as a transsexual, Muslim guys were the worst. Many of them considered her to be an abomination. While trying to come up with an excuse to bolt from the table, Arini noticed something about Ali. A couple walked by, a white dude with a Chinese woman, and where Ali's eyes went surprised Arini...

"Are you bisexual?" Arini asked Ali, point-blank, after noticing that the handsome, cocky Somali dude checked out both the white dude's ass and that of his Chinese girlfriend. Arini had always been observant and made a point of reading people before they could read her. As a transsexual individual and a person of color in a racist, sexist and transphobic world, it was a matter of survival...

"Odd question, shorty, but yeah, I am bisexual, I do it with females and sometimes with dudes, what's up?" Ali replied, astonishing Arini with his honesty. Arini looked at Ali, and a faint smile crept into her lovely face. When Ali's eyes met hers, Arini actually blushed. She hadn't been with a man in a while, but in her experience, bisexual men were the best. Most gay men didn't want transsexuals, and most straight men felt worried about losing their straight status after messing around her. This left only one male option...

"I think that's hot, you're the first bisexual man I've met who didn't lie about who he was, I'm Arini," she replied, smiling, and Ali grinned, and they shook hands. That's how it began. The weirdest and most unexpected connection that Arini had ever experienced. Ali, a tall, masculine and handsome black man with a deep voice, and the swagger of a gangster, openly admitted to being bisexual. Was there anything sexier?

"Arini, I promise, once you get to know me, you're gonna become addicted, word up," Ali said, flashing his trademark cocky grin. Arini looked at Ali and nodded. She'd used up forty eight out of the sixty minutes which she was alloted for her lunch. Taking a deep breath, Arini made a decision. She wanted to see Ali again, caution and reason be damned...

"I'd love to talk to you some more, handsome, here's my number," Arini said, and Ali smiled while taking out his phone. He wished her a good day, and she walked away. As Arini rode the escalator to the top floor of the Rideau Center, her head was swimming. Was she crazy to have given her number to someone like Ali? He looked hot, but also dangerous. Did he have a job? So many questions, so few answers. Oh, well...

As luck would have it, Ali Samad called Arini that same evening and left a message. Arini called him back, but not before screening him, of course. One perk of working at the CRA is that information on just about every person living in Canada is on file and available at the click of a button. Arini researched Ali Samad right before leaving work, and what she found impressed her...

"Interesting," Arini said to herself as she browsed through Ali Samad's file. According to Canadian government data, Ali Samad was born in the City of Calgary, Alberta, in 1993. Ali graduated from Algonquin College in 2015, and in the four years since then, he's been working as a call center agent for Century Solutions in Nepean, Ontario, earning seventeen dollars an hour. He presently resides in Barrhaven, not far from Marketplace Station.

Ali Samad's file also showed that he was a registered donor with the Ontario Liberals, and the Somali Canadian Association. Oh, and Ali also had a daughter named Amina from a relationship with a woman named Ibado, but he wasn't married to that lady. At least not according to Canadian government data, which included marriage certificates, birth certificates and registries. This brother was made for me, Arini thought, as she decided to 'holler' at Ali...

"Hey cutie," Ali said, answering on the second ring after Arini called him back. Arini smiled as she spoke to this handsome, unusual suitor. He was educated and made decent money, but carried himself like a lout instead of a professional. Ali intrigued Arini, and she wanted to know him better. Also, the fact that Ali swung both ways excited her to no end...

12