Bisexual Men's Wives Ch. 14

Story Info
Indonesian Muslim woman and Haitian hubby have fun.
2.3k words
2.42
4.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Meet Hanifa Rindu-Bertrand, a young Indonesian-American Muslim woman living in the City of Boston, Massachusetts. Born in the town of Bangkalan, on the Western Coast of Madura Island in Indonesia, Hanifa and her family moved to New England a long time ago. At first, the family struggled, like many first-generation immigrants, but through hard work and dedication, they earned themselves a slice of the American Dream.

Nowadays, Hanifa is a Law student at Boston College, and hopes to become a Criminal Defense Attorney someday. Hanifa's parents, Mamat and Zihan Rindu, run a restaurant called Fia's Palace, serving authentic Indonesian dishes to Bostonians who somehow confuse it with Chinese food. Hanifa still makes time to help her parents out once in a while, in spite of her busy schedule...

For a lot of Indonesians, living in the West can be complex, due to religious, political and cultural differences. Many struggle to balance the line between adaptation and assimilation. Hanifa has always embraced both her Islamic faith and her Indonesian-American identity. She grew up playing soccer and rugby with other young minority women in Cambridge, and aspired to make a difference in Boston's savvy political and business circles. Hanifa is very much a woman of her times...

Hanifa recently married her college sweetheart, Haitian-American former college football sensation and Muslim convert Paul "Yahya" Bertrand, whom she met at Boston College. They were in the same criminal justice course and really hit it off. Yahya and Hanifa live in a three-bedroom apartment in the Brighton neighborhood of Boston. They have the makings of a power couple. Yahya is pursuing his MBA and Hanifa is working on her law degree. The busy couple makes time to keep things fresh in their relationship...

"This is unreal, you fuckers couldn't wait?" Hanifa said, and the five-foot-ten, curvy young Indonesian-American woman stared daggers at her husband Yahya, who was in bed with their friend and former Boston College classmate Kenny Chan. The two bisexual gentlemen were otherwise occupied in a most carnal manner, and as the lady of the house, Hanifa was entitled to have certain feelings about that...

Outside of the stately townhouse located in the Brighton neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts, a fierce snowstorm blanketed the cityscape. Inside, things were definitely heating up. Hanifa looked at the two men, not believing her eyes. This is what happens when a couple schedules a threesome and two of the three parties involved get a little carried away, it would seem. All in all, Hanifa seemed to be taking things rather well...

"Sorry, babe, I guess we started without you," Yahya said, laughing, and the tall, dark-skinned and muscular Haitian-American stud flashed his wife Hanifa a sheepish grin. Hanifa shook her head and smiled, amused by the comical look on her friend Kenny's face. The young Chinese dude had his mouth full of Yahya's thick dark dick, so he was definitely in no position to offer even the flimsiest of excuses.

"My bad, Hanifa," Kenny managed to say, once he extricated Yahya's rather large dick from his mouth, and Hanifa groaned, then joined the two of them on the bed. Grabbing Yahya's dick, Hanifa shot Kenny a rather disapproving look, then decided to show the switch-hitter how to suck dick properly. Kenny sucks when it comes to sucking dick, and Hanifa decided to show him a thing or two...

"Kenny, you suck at a lot of things, and that includes sucking dick, apparently," Hanifa taunted her friend, as she handled her hubby's dick. Yahya and Kenny exchanged a look but otherwise remained silent. They knew better than to challenge Hanifa when she had one of her moments. Lots of men who are into both men and women think they're the undisputed masters of sucking dick, but the truth is that lots of women outperform them in that department...

"I shall observe," Kenny said, watching as Hanifa began sucking Yahya's dick with gusto. Yahya sighed happily, loving what Hanifa was doing to him. Hanifa fingered Yahya's ass while fellating him, and just as she expected, it got his dick hard as a rock. Kenny watched Hanifa's head bob up and down as she sucked her husband's dick. He was hungry for some action, and admired Hanifa's shapely legs and ass as she lay there, sucking Yahya's fuck stick...

"Eat my ass, Kenny," Hanifa paused to say, and Kenny grinned and nodded. He came up behind her and admired her thick round ass. Spreading Hanifa's ass cheeks wide open, Kenny inhaled her booty scent, and then began eating her ass. Kenny, a forthrightly bisexual Asian gentleman, has eaten plenty of male booty but this would be his first time sliding his tongue into a woman's asshole. This was indeed a special occasion...

"Oh fuck, babe, that feels nice," Yahya murmured, as Hanifa worked two fingers up his ass while deep-throating his dick. Hanifa absolutely loves the taste and smell of her hubby Yahya's dick. She'd been addicted to him ever since they met at Boston College ages ago. A lot of women would have been turned off by Yahya's bisexuality but not Hanifa. She found the tall, macho sports star's occasional penchant for man-to-man fun quite hot, actually...

Yahya and Hanifa get along wonderfully, in and out of the bedroom. He loves his wife, and that hot little body of hers. Of course, Yahya also notices other women...and the fellas. A lot of men in Yahya's shoes lie to their wives and girlfriends about their other side, but not Yahya. Nope, Yahya and Hanifa enjoy wild and kinky sex together, and sometimes bring home a guest, male or female, as overnight entertainment. That's why Yahya is currently in their bedroom...

"Hmm, Yahya, you like that, don't you? Shoot, I ought to get my strap-on," Hanifa paused to say, and Yahya grinned nervously as his wife flicked her tongue over his dick head. Hanifa was about to say something else when something caused her to moan deeply. Hanifa turned around and looked at Kenny, who had his tongue up her ass and his fingers embedded in her wet, hairy pussy. Kenny was eating Hanifa's ass as if it were the sweetest thing he'd ever tasted...and she was loving that experience.

"You taste great," Kenny said, playfully smacking Hanifa's ass, and then he resumed giving the lady's asshole a tongue bath. Hanifa finished polishing Yahya's dick, and had him hard as a rock. Yahya pulled his wife into his arms and kissed her, and Kenny, suddenly without anything else to do, watched the two of them do their thing. Hanifa straddled Yahya, and stroked his member.

"Fuck me," Hanifa demanded, and Yahya smiled, reaching for her breasts with both hands. Hanifa licked her lips as Yahya caressed her tits, tweaking the areolas between his thumbs. She felt a wetness begin between her legs. I need you now, Hanifa thought, feeling hornier than ever. Yahya lifted his hips and thrust into her, slamming his dick inside Hanifa's pussy. Bracing herself for a bump ride, Hanifa began bouncing on her hubby's lap, loving the feel of his member inside of her.

"Let me know if I can help you folks out," Kenny said, stroking his member as he watched Hanifa ride Yahya's dick. He grinned, pumping his hand up and down his dick as he watched Hanifa's beautiful ass bounce as she rode Yahya's dick. Kenny couldn't decide if he wanted to play with Hanifa's ass some more, eat her pussy, or suck Yahya's dick. Come to think of it, Kenny wouldn't mind doing all three...

"Oh, you're gonna get yours soon, Kenny," Hanifa hollered, and Yahya, laughing, smacked his wife's ass as he rammed his dick into her. The happy couple switched positions and Hanifa found herself on all fours. Yahya took her like this, face down and ass up. Hanifa squealed as Yahya drilled her, fucking her passionately. Kenny found himself quite turned on as he watched Yahya smack Hanifa's ass and slam his dick into her. Rough sex is always the best...

After Yahya finished dicking Hanifa down, the handsome bisexual Haitian stud took a breather. Hanifa was pleasurably sore from the pounding that Yahya just gave her pussy. Kenny looked at the two of them, a curvy, sexy woman and a tall, muscular and handsome man. The bisexual Chinese dude hesitated, and then figured he might as well ahve his cake and eat it too. If one wants something while visiting another's dwelling, one must appeal to the lady of the house...

"Let me help you with that," Kenny said, as he watched Hanifa rub her sore pussy. Hanifa shot Kenny a surprised look, since she figured that he was more into men than women. What Hanifa didn't realize is that Kenny is an anything goes kind of fella. He doesn't discriminate. Pussy? Dick? It's all okay with Kenny, he's progressive when it comes to whom he pleases with his mouth...

"Alright, why not?" Hanifa said, grinning, and Kenny approached her, and inhaled her womanly scent. Without further ado, Kenny began eating Hanifa's pussy. Yahya, sitting nearby, stroked his dick while watching his wife get her pussy licked by their sexually adventurous friend Kenny. In fact, Yahya was surprised by how enthusiastically Kenny was eating Hanifa's pussy. Shoot, the dude was going at it like a prisoner savoring his last meal...

"Can I cut in?" Yahya said, smiling, as he drew near, and Hanifa wagged her little finger at her hubby. Kenny had his tongue buried in Hanifa's pussy and she wouldn't let him leave her until the job was done. Yahya sat nearby with his hard dick in his hands but he was simply going to have to wait. Hanifa is the lady of the house, and to put it simply, she must be obeyed...

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," Hanifa squealed, as Kenny flicked his tongue over her clit while twisting his fingers inside her pussy. He continued to toy with her and didn't let up, watching as she writhed and moaned. On the verge of ecstasy, Hanifa cried out, and her sexy, curvy body shuddered violently. Now that's more like it, Kenny thought, as he withdrew his mouth from the orgasmic woman, pleased with his work.

"Did you enjoy that?" Kenny asked Hanifa, who smiled and nodded. Yahya came closer and looked Kenny up and down. As Hanifa looked on, Yahya grabbed Kenny's dick and stroked him. Just like that, Yahya began sucking Kenny's dick like it was nobody's business. Hanifa was both disturbed and turned on by the sight of her hubby Yahya sucking their buddy Kenny's dick. Yahya was usually a total top, but hey, it's fun to be flexible...

"Hmm, I missed that stuff," Yahya paused to say, and he sucked Kenny's dick with gusto. Not to be outdone, Hanifa joined in on the fun. Kenny was on cloud nine as Hanifa sucked his balls while Yahya sucked his dick. The husband and wife team worked the bisexual Chinese stud over until he came, and then they drank his seed. Kenny sighed happily as Yahya and Hanifa sucked every last drop of his cum. The fun was just beginning...

"Honey, I want to watch you fuck Kenny's ass," Hanifa told Yahya, before kissing him. Kenny grinned as Yahya reached for condoms and lube. Hanifa smiled at her hubby, then winked at Kenny as Yahya began his approach into him. Bold as ever, Hanifa grabbed her husband Yahya's dick and guided it into Kenny's ass. With a swift thrust, Yahya buried his hard dick inside Kenny's ass and began fucking him...

"Now that's what I'm talking about," Kenny moaned, stroking his dick as Yahya fucked him up the ass. Hanifa left the men to their own devices and they fucked like there was no tomorrow. Moments later, Hanifa came back, and Kenny noticed that there was an unusual object jutting from between her shapely, muscular thighs. Why was the freaky Indonesian Muslim gal wearing a strap-on dildo?

"Hey, hubby, I got something for you," Hanifa said enthusiastically while stroking her phallic toy. Yahya, in the middle of fucking Kenny, turned around and glanced at Hanifa, who smiled and winked at him. Laughing, Yahya continued to drill his dick into Kenny's ass. Hanifa came up behind Yahya and grabbed the same bottle of lubricant that he'd used on Kenny, and made good use of it...

"Oh fuck," Yahya groaned as Hanifa gripped his hips and pushed the dildo up his ass. At the same time, Kenny's ass tightened around Yahya's dick, and the combination simply drove the bisexual Haitian stud into cloud nine. Yahya moaned loudly, extreme pleasure and wicked pain coursing through him as he found himself overwhelmed by incredible sensations. With a dildo up his ass and a tight ass around his dick, Yahya simply tumbled toward ecstasy...

"Come on, Yahya, you can take it," Hanifa teased her hubby as she plowed his ass with her strap-on dildo. She gripped Yahya's hips and fucked him even harder than he was fucking Kenny's ass. The three-way bisexual fun continued until the two men tapped out, sexually exhausted by the wanton appetites of the lady of the house. The three of them sprawled on the bed, reeking of their love juices but happy as can be...

"I love being married to you," Yahya told Hanifa, a little while later, after their buddy Kenny left. Hanifa grinned and kissed her hubby, and then headed to the shower. As she walked to the bathroom, Hanifa could feel Yahya's gaze on her thick, shapely ass. She bent down to scratch her ankle, knowing the effect it would have on him. Yahya got up from the bed with a speed that would have astonished the Flash and joined a smiling Hanifa in the shower. All is well that ends up at the Rindu-Bertrand Household...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers