Bisexual Men's Wives Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, I thought I was the only one," Antoine said, and Esther burst out laughing while Clovis shook his head. Clovis looked at Antoine, whom he'd known forever. Antoine would come to Vanier, Ontario, from Gatineau, Quebec, to play soccer with Clovis and his friends. Their families knew each other rather well. There are no secrets in the close-knit Haitian Adventist community of Ottawa, Ontario.

"Far from it, my dude," Clovis said, brushing his hand against Antoine, whom he considered one of his best pals. They had a lot of history. Antoine's father Marcus Jean-Phillippe is in the Canadian Armed Forces and works at an office near Rideau, and his mother Ginette works as a nurse at Montfort-Hospital, where Clovis mother Beatrice Pierre happened to work. As for Clovis father, Raymond Pierre, he lived in Montreal and visited his ex-wife and son every other weekend. Everything simply fit...

"Trust me, Big T, you're not the only Haitian brother who swings both ways," Esther said softly, and when her eyes met his, Antoine saw a gentleness which surprised him. Sharp-tongued Esther was acting surprisingly nice toward him since finding out that he was attracted to both sexes. Clovis watched Antoine's interactions with Esther. He could tell that his best buddy had a crush on the wild, outgoing young woman. Of course, Antoine was too shy to do anything about it, so Clovis decided to help a brother out...

"You two are so gorgeous, I feel like taking you both home with me," Clovis said jokingly, his intense eyes staring daggers at Antoine and Esther. Antoine leaned back in his chair, a pleasant frisson running down his spine, while Esther pursed her lips. There was a contemplative look on the lovely young Haitian woman's eyes. What's going on inside that lovely head? Clovis wondered.

"Hmm, if we go over there, we play it safe, and you both have to do what I say, are we clear?" Esther said sharply, looking at Clovis, then at Antoine. The two young men looked at Esther then at each other. The big smiles on the bisexual studs handsome faces were all the answer that Esther needed. Antoine and Clovis split the bill, and Esther summoned an Uber. The three of them crammed into it and headed to Clovis place...

"My mother is in Montreal until Tuesday, we got the place to ourselves," Clovis said enthusiastically as he welcomed Esther and Antoine into his home. Esther insisted on taking a shower before the activities could begin, and Antoine did the same. Half an hour later, the three of them met in the Pierre family living room, and that's when the fun really began...

"Let's do this, les garcons," Esther said, and she boldly undressed as Antoine and Clovis sat on the couch watching her. The sight of Esther, a tall, curvy and deliciously bossy young black woman baring her flesh turned Antoine on immensely. As he watched Esther, Clovis laid his hand on Antoine's crotch and unzipped his pants. Antoine was surprised but did not protest...

"Oh my," Antoine said, although whether he was reacting to a very naked and alluring Esther or Clovis hand on his dick, he couldn't say. Esther grinned as she watched Clovis stroke Antoine's lengthening and hardening dick. Hot damn if I knew Antoine was packing I wouldn't have picked that white dude over him, Esther thought, licking her lips hungrily while admiring Antoine's erect manhood...

"Esther, get over here, I always wanted to suck a dick with a lady," Clovis said, and Antoine grinned as the normally bossy Esther did as she was told. The curvy young woman knelt beside Clovis and began fondling Antoine's balls. Antoine held his breath as Esther winked at him and then took his dick into her mouth. Grinning, Clovis sucked on Antoine's balls while Esther polished his dick with her tongue. The fun was just beginning for the three of them...

"This is too much," Antoine groaned as Esther and Clovis joined forces to both pleasure and torment him. Clovis fingered Antoine's ass while Esther sucked his dick and for some reason, this made him harder. Clovis licked the underside of Antoine's dick while Esther sucked his dick head, and the combination sent the young man to frigging cloud nine. Antoine shouted loudly as he came, and his lovers, female and male, tasted his masculine seed...

"Alright, messieurs, if you can't eat my pussy or my ass, you won't get to fuck either," Esther declared, reasserting herself after giving Antoine a blowjob he wouldn't soon forget. Clovis grinned, and seeing that Antoine was still dazed from getting his dick and balls drained, he stepped up to the challenge. Clovis always rises to the occasion, that's the kind of man he was raised to be...

"Challenge accepted, gorgeous," Clovis told Esther, who grinned and lay on the carpet, her fine, thick thighs spread invitingly. Clovis began his approach into Esther, and kissed her sex. The young woman cooed softly, loving what he was doing to her. Clovis simply loves oral sex and doesn't care if he's eating a delicious pussy or sucking a hard dick. What he does for the fellas in the bedroom he gladly does for the ladies. Clovis is a progressive man when it comes to his treatment of different genders...

"Hmm, Clovis, tais toi et mange mon chat, shut up and eat my pussy," Esther said, bossy as usual. Clovis nodded and began eating Esther's pussy like his life depended on it. As Clovis ate Esther's pussy, he felt someone looking at him and briefly turned around. Antoine sat on the carpet, stroking his dick while admiring Clovis technique with Esther. Looks like my dude needs more encouragement, Clovis thought, annoyed.

"Antoine, grab a condom and lube me up, I need some D," Clovis paused to say, and his words spurred Antoine to action. The burly brother grabbed a condom and rolled it on his hard dick. He came up behind Clovis and began lubricating his ass while Clovis ate Esther's pussy. Esther moaned softly, her nipples erect, and her thighs wide open as Clovis slick tongue and fingers explored her womanhood. Now that's my kind of fun, Esther thought, loving what Clovis was doing to her.

"Here I come," Antoine said as he gripped Clovis hips and pushed his hard dick up his well-lubricated ass. The scream that shot out of Clovis lips cause Esther's eyes to snap open. The freaky young woman looked up and saw that Antoine was banging Clovis ass even as Clovis continued to eat her pussy. Nice, Esther thought, both aroused and disturbed at the sight of Antoine, the dude who'd had a crush on her since forever, banging the hell out of Clovis...

"Hmm, I can't wait to feel your dick, Tony," Esther said, rubbing her erect nipples as she watched Antoine fuck Clovis ass. Antoine smiled at Esther and threw her the thumbs up sign even as he continued to slam his dick into Clovis ass. Clovis, a real trooper, was eating Esther's pussy like there was no tomorrow. The smells and tastes deriving from Esther's pussy thrilled Clovis like nothing else could. He loved going down on a freaky and very willing woman. Was there anything hotter?

As the afternoon rolled on, Esther, Antoine and Clovis continued to explore one another. Esther found herself on all fours, face down and big ass up. Antoine kissed her big beautiful ass and then spread her cheeks. Without further ado, Antoine slid his tongue into Esther's asshole. Meanwhile, Clovis put on a condom before lubricating both his hard dick and Antoine's smooth-looking ass. The things he was going to do to that ass...

"Oh," Antoine groaned as Clovis pushed his dick into his ass, and he winced even as his ass muscles clenched around his buddy's dick. Antoine continued to lick Esther's ass, loving the way her thick ass cheeks smothered his face. Antoine smacked Esther's ass, something he'd been wanting to do for ages. Clovis drove his dick deep into Antoine's ass, which was a lot warmer and tighter than the people he normally fucked. The former soccer player had a nice ass...

"Oh yes, eat my ass, Tony," Esther squealed, and she kept grinding her big ass against Antoine's face. At the same time, Esther fingered her wet, hairy pussy. Back at Concordia University, Esther used to have her pussy and ass eaten by her former roommate Marjorie. Antoine was nearly as good as Marjorie when it came to eating Esther's ass. The brother had a fierce tongue game and Esther loved the feel of his tongue in her butt hole...

After a while, the three lovers switched positions. Esther was still on all fours, but now she was sucking Clovis dick while Antoine took her from behind. After getting his ass pounded by Clovis dick, Antoine was still hard as a rock and looking for someone, anyone, to fuck. He'd park his dick in a pussy, an asshole, or whatever hole he could find. When a supremely horny Esther offered him her dripping pussy, how could Antoine possibly resist?

"Hmm, nice," Antoine murmured, gripping Esther's hips as he thrust his dick deep inside of her. He'd been wanting to fuck Esther, his beautiful and seemingly unattainable female friend long before he ever started fantasizing about guys. All of Antoine's fantasies were coming true and the brother was loving every moment of it. Antoine winked at Clovis, who looked so cool and handsome with his dick in Esther's mouth. The two good friends exchanged a fist-bump and a smile as they continued to service the lovely, freaky woman who brought them together...

"Damn, you look so hot while fucking her," Clovis told Antoine, who had his dick buried inside Esther. Antoine smiled at Clovis and smacked Esther's ass. For a moment, Antoine was worried he might have done the wrong thing but Esther didn't say anything and kept grinding that big beautiful ass against his groin. Still, come to think of it, how could Esther have said anything, what with Clovis massive dick down her throat?

"Next I want both of you inside me," Esther paused to say, taking Clovis dick out of her mouth. Clovis looked at Esther, this young Haitian woman whom he'd just met and smiled at her. She was beautiful and fearless and sucked dick better than all the guys he'd been with since he started university. Clovis was more than willing to accommodate the lady's request. What kind of host would he be if he didn't at least try to help Esther out?

"I'm down for whatever," Antoine said, and he smiled at Clovis and Esther. They took a breather, and then continued with their fun. Clovis lay on the carpeted floor, with his hard dick sticking upward. After sheathing Clovis dick with a new condom, Esther straddled him. Slowly, she impaled herself on his hard dick. Meanwhile, Antoine grabbed some lubricant and, after spreading Esther's ass cheeks wide open, he gently lubricated her hole with the slick, cool fluid. Time to try some more freaky shit...

"Easy does it," Esther said, as Antoine rubbed his hard dick against her thick ass cheeks while Clovis pushed his dick into her pussy. Esther took control of the action, dictating the pace as the two bisexual Haitian studs buried their dicks in her holes. Slowly, Antoine worked his dick into Esther's ass and Clovis, gently thrusting, filled Esther's pussy with his dick. A grin split Antoine's face as he felt his dick rubbing against Clovis rod as they both fucked Esther's holes. Deep moans and happy squeals escaped Esther's lips as the two young men fucked her. This was her ultimate fantasy and it was finally coming true...

"Dammit, I'm never gonna be able to get some juices and smells out of the carpet, my mother's gonna kill me when she comes back Tuesday but it would have been worth it," Clovis said, laughing. He stepped out of the shower with Esther and Antoine. They'd spent close to an hour in there, talking and laughing while getting cleaned up. They had the time of their lives and now it was time to get back to the real world...

"Hmm, we should make this a thing, not every Sabbath, of course, but often enough," Esther said, smiling and leaning against Antoine as she put on her panties. Antoine looked at her and smiled. Esther kissed Antoine on the lips and playfully smacked Clovis ass. The three of them got dressed and then returned to the living room. Like good guests, Esther and Antoine helped Clovis clean up before heading back to their respective houses in Gatineau, Quebec.

"You are mine," Antoine told Esther as he brought her hand to his lips, totally copying Clovis move. They sat on the 44 bus leaving the Rideau Shopping Center in downtown Ottawa for Portage Station in Gatineau, Quebec. Esther leaned against Antoine, her lover but not-quite-boyfriend as they sat in the back of the packed car. So much had happened over the past few hours. Esther had a lot of thinking to do. Oh, she'd had fun with Antoine and Clovis for sure, but did it have to be life-changing? Esther likes her independence, thank you very much...

"Nope, Antoine, you belong to me, I don't mind if you and Clovis are a thing but if you ever lick a pussy that's not mine, you're gonna end up a missing person," Esther said sharply, grabbing his collar for effect. Antoine looked at Esther, this beautiful, freaky and bossy Haitian woman for whom he knew he would do anything. Every man, and that includes bisexual men, needs a special lady in his life. For Antoine, Esther is that lady. Nodding in agreement/compliance, Antoine smiled at Esther, then kissed her. The possibilities for both adventure and disaster were endless, but that's the way he likes it...

12