Bisexual Orgy

Story Info
Gino starts his initiation into a secret club.
2.3k words
3.59
116.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Gino Harrison walked into his office. He had been working for Jefferson & Mason for three years now. It was an advertising agency. Gino was a tall black man in his early thirties. He had dark brown skin and curly black hair. A rather handsome man. Gino was a somewhat successful man. He engrossed a couple hundred grand a year and that wasn't bad at all. Especially in a city like New York. A brother had to go to great lengths to survive in New York city. Harrison wasn't just surviving. He was thriving.

Gino decided to take the rest of the day off. The firm had a new project that it was doing and he was spearheading it. He had a really good creative team working on it and wasn't worried about a damn thing. Gino wanted to have himself some fun. He had something in mind. Something of a carnal nature. Gino worked with some rather attractive ladies and equally attractive men. He would have loved to fuck half the staff of his office but he didn't care to. It was too risky. Gino Harrison was a brothaman with a very private life. He was the original down low brother. A closeted bisexual black male who kept his business deeply under cover. He hid his true self from the world and wasn't interested in anything even ressembling coming out of the closet.

Gino went to see his Monday night lady. He drove to Harlem and went into one of the buildings. For some time now, Gino had been seeing this woman named Taja. Taja Richmond. She was a tall, slim girl with light bronze skin and pale green eyes. Her hair was long and black. Perfectly straight. Taja Richmond was a social worker. Gino met her at a fundraiser aimed at helping impoverished children. Taja was a very attractive lady and she was really interesting. Gino liked her a lot. They'd been kinda sorta seeing each other for some time now. He went to Taja's apartment door and she greeted him. She was looking fly, as usual. She smiled at him seductively and Gino felt something in him stir.

Taja gave him the let's get busy look and he was more than ready to get down. She had him out of his clothes in a flash and was taking his dick out of his underwear. She began to suck his cock like he was pumping life into her body. She was a very good cocksucker. Gino liked women who could please their men sexually. It's women like that who could keep a man from straying. Women who were lousy in the sack didn't interest him. Gino had seriously considered dating a pornstar. Taja was sucking his dick and he was stroking her head gently. When he came, she drank his cum. He put her on the bed and returned the favor by eating her pussy. He ate her out until she screamed in pleasure. She was ready for more. Gino put on a condom and she pushed him back down on the bed. She straddled him. He put his hands on her waist and began pumping his cock into her wet pussy. Taja screamed like a mad woman and threw her head back as he fucked her. He was fucking that pussy of hers like there was no tomorrow. She was barking cuss words like a common ho, so different was she from the classy and professional girl he knew. Females were all crazy. Some more than others. They had completely different personalities in bed. The prim and proper Taja was a freak in the bed. He was loving it! A few hours later, they were both spent. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day, Gino went to work. He met his old buddy Jason there. Jason had been Gino's pal since high school. They even went to the same college. Gino worked for a fortune four-hundred company. Jason worked on Wall street. Both men were among their respective companies' top executives. Both of them were successful brothas. Jason was a tall and lean light-skinned brother with short hair cut in a bald fade. He looked good. He was an engaged bastard who was always getting into some shit or other. His girlfriend was a dumb broad and apparently, she didn't care. He came to Gino with the proposal of going to a top notch sex club. Gino couldn't resist the temptation.

Jason drove Gino to the club. Before they got there, they had a pit stop. Gino looked at Jason as they stood in the bathroom. Gino asked Jason if he had time for a quickie. Jason was always ready for a quickie. Gino stood there, leaning against the wall as Jason began to suck his dick. He licked Gino's balls and sucked his cock. He sucked on Gino's nuts like they were sugar lobes. Gino cried out in pleasure. Jason resumed sucking his cock and jerked him off. Jason was one of the best cocksuckers out there. He was a closeted bisexual himself. Gino came in his mouth and Jason drank his cum. Gino then bent Jason over and stuffed his cock into his ass. Jason did not scream as Gino's thick black cock began pumping him in the ass. Gino slammed his cock into Jason's ass. Jason grunted and let himself go. He clearly liked it. Gino fucked him for awhile before cumming inside him. He pulled his cock out. Jason put his clothes back on. Gino did the same. The two of them went back on the road.

They got to the club. It was a secret underground lair. Very well-organized and nice-looking place. There were lots of men in suits there mingling with rather beautiful females of all races in hot outfits. Jason introduced Gino to three well-dressed and pretty women. A tall, curvy black female named Clarissa. A tall and slender blonde woman named Linda and a cute Spanish female named Lolita. Jason seemed to have a thing for Lolita. She was a very attractive young lady and she had a youngish, innocent look that drove men wild. Most straight men and even bisexual males like Gino and Jason. Jason whispered something in Lolita's ear and she agreed. Jason told Gino to follow him as Lolita led them into a secluded room. Gino sat on a couch and watched Lolita and Jason embrace each other like long-lost lovers.

They kissed each other and slowly undressed. There was a sharp contrast between Lolita's pale golden skin and Jason's slightly darker skin tone. They caressed each other. Gino watched. He could tell that there was more to it than just sex with those two. Jason had a fiancee named Mabel. He also had male lovers all over the place. Yet he seemed to really care about this young Hispanic woman. How strange people were. They began to make love right then and there, with Lolita lying on the plush chamber's bed and Jason climbing on top of her. His erect cock slid into her pussy. She emitted a low moan. They began to make love like this. They went at it slowly and steadily. Thrusting and moaning. Grunting and screaming. Laughing and crying. Gino watched all this. They fucked and sucked for a long time, with Jason plowing into Lolita and Lolita urging him to fuck her. He came inside her. She screamed and melted into his arms. They held each other. He kissed her. She tenderly stroked his hair.

Gino had had enough. He stepped out of the room. He was accosted by a tall man who introduced himself as the facilitator. He told Gino that he was gonna introduce him to the rites of initiation into the sex club. Gino followed the man down several flights of stairs. He went down into what looked like a dungeon. Apparently, a lot of rough stuff went on down there. Gino was impressed. Here were people who seemed to like the world of endless sexual variation as much as he did.

Gino felt himself being bound and stuffed. He was also blindfolded. He didn't resist. He knew what was coming. It was all part of the game. He felt slim hands prying his butt cheeks apart and felt some slick liquid being applied against his asshole. He knew what it was. Some KY Jelly. A minute later he felt a hard object press against his asshole. He almost grunted. He could feel the cool plastic of the strap-on dildo.

Some woman was holding him by the hips and thrusting the dildo into his ass. The bitch was thrusting hard and fast. He felt the dildo going deep inside his ass. He felt like he was being split in two. The dildo was very thick and whoever was fucking him seemed to enjoy drilling him. Gino felt weird. A plastic cock was fucking him. A bitch with a strap-on dildo was fucking him up the ass. He was liking it. It hurt so damn good. He was getting dick-shaped plastic up his shithole and loving it. He was getting pumped full of plastic cock and loving it. It hurt so damn good. He soon came and felt slim feminine hands jerking off his cock. He would have cried out in both pain and pleasure if it hadn't been for the dildo that was shoved in his mouth. He was fucked and drilled by thick dildos for the next half an hour and then it stopped. He felt the dildo being pulled out of his ass. Another one also came out of his mouth. He grimaced as it came out.

A few moments later, the blindfold was removed, as were his bindings. He was a free man again. He saw that the other men were readjusting their clothes as well. He wasn't the only dude who got fucked up the ass with a strap-on dildo. He didn't mind at all. He was a versatile man. He enjoyed it. Now, he wanted to return the favor. He tried to guess which of the women had just fucked him. Whoever it was had big hands so they had to be a bit different than average. He looked at Clarissa. She was a rather tall chick. It made sense that she had big hands. He looked at the other two, Lolita and Linda. It was payback time.

The facilitator told him that he could select any three of them to fuck, and it would be the fulfillment of his welcoming into the little club. Gino looked at the women in the room. He picked Clarissa. She was a shiny-skinned jet-black bitch with big tits and a really big ass. He wanted some of that and now was his chance. For all he knew, she was one of the bitches that just fucked him with the dildos. He bent her over the sofa. He spread those plump butt cheeks of hers and rubbed his dick between them. He slid his cock into her asshole. He grabbed her by the hips and began pumping his cock into her anal canal. He was violating her hershey highway. He was fucking her, plunging his cock where the sun didn't shine. Clarissa screamed like a bitch, which made him fuck her even harder. He flipped her on her back and came inside her. She gasped when he filled her poop chute with his cum and pulled out of her. She didn't seem to like the fact that he had just filled her asshole with his cum but he didn't care.

He picked his next target. Linda. The white bitch with the blond hair and blue eyes. She had a nice-looking ass. Not the kind you usually found on a white female. He was gonna test that booty of hers. He made her assume the position. He drilled her ass with a vengeance. She just lay there and took it. She didn't scream and bitch and moan like Clarissa did. She just took it. Eleven inches of pure black cock went inside her tight white ass and she barely grunted. Gino plunged it deep inside her until he reached bottom and it's only when he started slamming it into her poop chute like a sledgehammer that she did scream. Gino liked the sound of a bitch screaming. He came inside her and pulled out. He felt satisfied.

He felt like fucking the shit out of the lovely Lolita but his buddy Jason objected to the idea. Gino scoffed. He picked an Asian girl named Joan instead. Joan was a slim girl with bleached red hair. He spread her cute butt cheeks and fucked her. He plowed into her ass. She screamed. He banged her for half an hour and then he came. He filled her ass with his cum, then he pulled out. She got out of there as soon as he was finished. Gino took a deep breath and broke out laughing. His initiation was complete. Or so he thought. He looked at the others who had witnessed the various stages of his initiation. All of them were members who had gone through the same thing. Gino was presented with a small card. It said that he was done with the first stage of his initiation. He'd been fucked by three dominant women and had fucked the shit out of them in return. The next stage promised to be interesting. There was mention of male-on-male sex and even sex acts with transexuals.

Gino knew that interesting times awaited him. He felt ready for the challenge. He intended to complete the steps of the initiation rites and rise to the elite among this club for sexual freaks. Then he would have his pick of sex toys to play with. He intended to have his pick. Male. Female. Shemale. He'd have tons of fun. He wished he could have taken Lolita, if only to make her innocent face shake with fear but it was not to be. He'd have far better than her, then. He looked forward to the continuation of the initiation process.

To be continued.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers