Bisexual Prince of Ethiopia Ch. 03

Story Info
Mona misses Malik but loves Amira.
1.2k words
3.08
2.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

Amira Ayalew is not a member of any noble house as far as Ethiopian society is concerned, but her father Ahmad Ayalew was a wealthy and powerful merchant. In Ethiopia just like elsewhere, money simply talks. Amira married a wealthy older Princeling named Faisal Girma but the man died of a heart condition, leaving her wealthy, powerful and independent. Amira took over the business empire which her father Ahmad Ayalew once ruled, and when combined with the riches she inherited from her late husband Faisal Girma, she became one of the wealthiest women in all of Ethiopia.

Amira Ayalew owns several villas and townhouses in the City of Dire Dawa's wealthiest districts, the kind of places which only the Princes and their families can usually afford. This allowed Amira close proximity to the rich and powerful. Even though Amira is not of noble blood, her money put on parity with the Princes and Princesses of Ethiopia. Amira thus befriended a Princess named Bethlehem Tilahun, wife of Prince Abraham Tilahun, who rules the City of Dire Dawa in eastern Ethiopia. In the summer of 1769, Amira began an affair with Prince Joseph, her best friend Bethlehem's tall, handsome and mysteriously unmarried son...

Amira Ayalew and Prince Joseph have a lot of fun together in the bedroom, but she does have certain unique needs which no man can meet. Men are lots of fun in the bedroom but women are even more fun as far as Amira is concerned. Amira is close friends with Mona Tilaye, a tall, curvy and moderately attractive young Ethiopian woman from the wealthy and powerful House of Tilaye. Mona's father Ismael Tilaye recently pocketed a massive dowry when his daughter got engaged to Prince Malik of House Adugna, one of the ruling families of metropolitan Dire Dawa.

Amira Ayalew finds it interesting that she's having a passionate affair with Prince Joseph, whose best friend Prince Malik is engaged to Mona Tilaye, a beautiful young lady whom Amira also fancies. Amira is bisexual, and loves both women and men. A man's hardness is fun in the bedroom, and Amira does enjoy sleeping with hard-bodied, handsome men, but a woman's body is a treasure which she simply cannot do without. When there's no one around, Amira and Mona have some womanly fun together like it's nobody's business.

"Prince Malik is off to Gondar City with Prince Joseph, we will have the house to ourselves," Mona Tilaye told Amira as they ran into each other at the Orthodox Church of Dire Dawa. Amira smiled at Mona, who looked lovely in a long white and green dress with head covering. Mona seemed the perfect image of the prim and proper Ethiopian Christian woman. Although Amira was born in a Muslim household, she sometimes attends church because most of her friends are Christians and she finds the faith's attitude towards women far more appealing than that of others...

"We will savor those moments, my dear," Amira promised Mona, who grinned, kissed her and gave her a hug. The hundreds of men and women, families and strangers, who attended the Orthodox Church of Dire Dawa thought nothing of Mona and Amira's embrace. Women show affection to their female friends in a variety of ways which would raise eyebrows if men were to do the same. While the nation of Ethiopia is a conservative realm, women who love women have existed there for eons, and their passions simply cannot be denied...

After church, Amira Ayalew went to the House of Tilaye, which covered a massive section of metropolitan Dire Dawa. Mona dismissed her servants, so that she and Amira had some privacy. The two women dined together, eating a wonderful meal of white rice, bean sauce and goat meat, which they washed down with some fine wine. Mona was a bit surprised by how much Amira, a Muslim woman, seemed to enjoy the wine, but then again, Amira enjoys lots of things which the average Muslim woman doesn't.

"You look lovely," Mona told Amira, who winked at her as they finished their meal, and then went for a walk in the House of Tilaye's vast, walled garden. Amira did look lovely in a red Thawb which was usually worn by Muslim men, showing her defiance of the culture's ways and traditions. Amira seldom wore the Hijab, except during the holy month of Ramadan, like a good Muslim woman should. Mona found Amira beautiful, feisty and endlessly fascinating. The two women met at a party organized by the House of Tilaye a year ago, and had been close friends ever since.

"Sing to me, beloved," Amira said as she lay on the soft grass, with her head in Mona's lap, and the young Ethiopian woman grinned and sang for her sexy mature lover. Amira closed her eyes as Mona caressed her lovely face and sang to her. Mona sang of the beauty of summer, and the special connection between lovers. Amira smiled, knowing that Mona treasured her company and her body as much as any woman can love another woman. The fact that both of these ladies also had male lovers did not become a point of contention between them. It added to the fun and mystery for the two of them.

After spending some time in the villa's walled garden, Mona and Amira retreated to the former's bedchambers, and had themselves some fun. As soon as they got inside, Amira disrobed, revealing her tall, dark-skinned and curvaceous body. Mona kissed Amira full and deep then caressed her breasts. Slipping out of her clothes, Mona stood naked before Amira, who grinned appreciatively. The Ethiopian Muslim gal definitely likes nubile younger women, and they don't get any hotter than Mona. Passionately, they rolled around on the vast bed and began exploring each other's bodies...

"You taste wonderful," Amira said to Mona, as she laid her lover on the bed and licked her from her head to her toes. Mona sighed happily as Amira kissed her lips and then sucked on her nipples. Amira's knowing hand slipped between Mona's thighs and her agile fingers slid into her pussy. Amira grinned as she worked her fingers inside Mona, managing to get four of them in her pussy. Mona groaned in pleasure as Amira explored her womanly folds, pleasuring her like only a woman can. Soon, Mona found herself squealing in sheer delight thanks to Amira's magic touch...

"Sit on my face, beloved," Mona said to Amira, and the sexy mature Ethiopian Muslim gal was happy to oblige. Amira straddled Mona's face, smothering her lovely visage with her thick derriere. Mona grabbed Amira's thick ass cheeks with one hand and slid her tongue into her butt hole while fingering her pussy with the other hand. Amira sat on Mona's face like a queen on her throne. Mona ate Amira's ass and stimulated her pussy with her digits, causing the other woman to cry out in sheer pleasure. For the two horny Ethiopian gals, the fun was just beginning...

After hours of passionate lovemaking, Mona and Amira lay in bed together, happy as can be. Amira grinned as Mona sucked on her nipple while feeding her grapes. Moments like these were rare and wonderful, something to absolutely treasure. In the beautiful but conservative nation of Ethiopia, women who love women, and women who love both women and men, must hide their passions, lest they find themselves victimized by the brutish and the intolerant. Mona and Amira have male lovers whose company and bodies they enjoy, but they love each other. What does the future have in store for them? Only time, fickle as it is, will tell...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers