Bisexual Redneck into Black Men

Story Info
Bisexual redneck and blonde wife meet a Black man.
1.3k words
33.1k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

Morgan Stiles is a forty-something redneck who was born and bred in West Texas, and lately, he and his wife Kirsten Simpson-Stiles have been having problems. Kirsten is originally from Boston, Massachusetts, and finds it hard to adapt to the life of a Texan housewife. Morgan works at the Bank of Lubbock, which is basically a puffed-up credit union trying to stand up to the big guys. Folks in Texas don't like big banks or big government, and Morgan comes from a long line of such thinkers. The Bank of Lubbock is his livelihood and first love.

As the manager of such an establishment, Morgan Stiles has to put on long hours, and one day, when he came home early, he got one hell of a surprise. His wife wasn't alone. This is every man's nightmare, to tell you the truth. A man comes home to find his wife with another man. Doesn't matter the man's race or culture, or the time period, the man's world is crumbling down. What's a man to do under those truly dire circumstances?

"Bro, if you fuck my wife, you got to fuck me too, that's the rule in this redneck's household," Morgan Stiles said to the big and tall Black man he caught in bed with his sultry blonde wife Kirsten. Seconds earlier, the bedroom doors swung open and a cheating wife and her lover got caught by the understandably irate man of the house. Now, considering this is all happening in the City of Lubbock, Texas, there is a high potential for this to turn bloody, rather than kinky.

"Morgan, I'm only doing this because you are always too busy for me," said Kirsten Simpson-Stiles, pouting at her irate hubby Morgan Stiles. This evening, the blonde-haired and blue-eyed cheating wife in question happened to have her legs spread, and a strapping, handsome Black man was eating her pussy. The brother in question, a fella by the name of Max, nodded hesitantly. Considering Morgan Stiles had a twelve-gauge shotgun in hand, the slim, red-haired White dude looked like he actually meant business. That's how it all began...

"Be cool, man, don't get hasty," Max said, raising his hands in the air. Pensively, Morgan Stiles looked at the brother, who reminded him of his roommate Jefferson Brown at the University of Houston back in the day. In those days, Morgan Stiles was exploring his sexuality and he and Jefferson had a lot of fun together. Oh, Morgan and Jefferson had girlfriends too, but they really, really enjoyed sexing each other. Indeed, this brought back memories...

"Morgan, you're a creep," Kirsten said, even as she began sucking on Max's big Black cock while Morgan loosened his pants, freeing his member. Max relaxed somewhat as Kirsten fellated him, and once he got hard as a rock, she tugged on his balls, making him cum. When Max came, Kirsten eagerly drank every last drop of his cum. Morgan nodded in approval, then shook his hard dick.

"Come over here, brother, I see you like White pussy, well come try this White cock," Morgan said, and he casually tossed aside his gun, and waved his dick at Max. Kirsten looked at Max, who appeared to be considering it. Kirsten rolled her eyes, knowing she shouldn't have been surprised. Max was originally from San Francisco, California, and apparently down there, all the guys were either gay or bisexual, including the manly-looking brothers. Go figure.

"I don't discriminate," Max said as he grabbed Morgan's cock and began sucking on it while Kirsten looked on, shocked. The brother sucked the redneck's cock with gusto and didn't let up until he came. When Morgan came, Max drank all of his cum, astonishing both Morgan, who wasn't expecting such a reaction, and Kirsten, who totally thought that Max was straight when she picked him up at the local community college. Disturbed as Kirsten was by Max's apparent bisexuality, she was also a bit turned on by it...

"Fuck it, let's get freaky," Kirsten said, and she and Max began pleasuring Morgan Stiles like their lives depended on it. Morgan tumbled into bed with Max and Kirsten, and they began sucking his cock and balls. Morgan got hard in no time, and Kirsten climbed on top of him, impaling her pussy on his hard cock. Morgan playfully smacked Kirsten's plump White ass and began slamming his cock into her pussy. He hadn't fucked his wife in days, and wanted to make up for lost time...

"Brother, come here, bring that juicy Black cock over," Morgan said, and as Kirsten rode her hubby's dick, she watched her husband grab Max's dick and suck on it. Only in Texas will you see a bisexual redneck suck a Black man's dick while fucking his wife, whom he also caught in bed with the brother in question. Max thrust his big Black cock down Morgan's throat, and the redneck kind of choked on it a little bit before he adjusted to the girth and sucked it properly.

"You are one freaky couple," Max murmured as Morgan sucked his dick, and he winked at Kirsten, who continued to ride Morgan's cock. After a while, they switched things around. Morgan wanted to watch Max fuck Kirsten, and Kirsten was happy to oblige. The curvy, freaky blonde-haired White woman got on all fours and shook her big White ass in front of the well-endowed and sexually flexible young Black man. Morgan winked at Max, who pushed his dick into Kirsten's wet pussy. Time to get this show on the damn road...

"Hmm, fuck Kirsten, bro, give her that delicious Black cock," Morgan said encouragingly, and he stroked his big White cock while watching Max fuck the hell out of Kirsten. While Max pumped his big Black cock into Kirsten's pussy, Morgan admired the brother's ass. Grabbing some Aveeno cream, Morgan smeared it on his cock, and then came up behind the handsome brother. Time for the brother to discover the awesome power of White cock, since he loved White pussy so much...

"Oh fuck," Max gasped as Morgan's big White cock popped into his asshole, and the redneck held the brother by the hips as he began to fuck him. Max continued slamming his big Black cock into Kirsten's pussy, and Kirsten screamed and kept grinding her big White ass against him. Max began to do some screaming of his own as Morgan's big White cock filled his asshole. For Morgan, this was a return to good ole times, when he and his roommate Jefferson would service each other.

"Take that big White cock, brother, I love Black male asses almost as much as I love White pussy," Morgan laughed, and he slammed his cock into Max's butt hole like there was no tomorrow. Max moaned softly as Morgan's cock filled him up, and Kirsten squealed as Max hammered his big Black cock into her pussy. The boundaries-crossing trio fucked and sucked the evening away, and then some.

"Thanks for making my fantasy come true, guys," Kirsten Simpson-Stiles said to her husband Morgan and their good friend Max Brown. The whole thing had been her idea, her freaky fantasy. Kirsten thought it all up, the husband coming home and discovering the tryst, the wife and the lover pleading to be spared, and the hubby fucking them both since he's a switch-hitter. Clever and sensual scenario, to say the least.

"This was a great night," Max Brown said, laughing, and the happy couple smiled and nodded at him. It was time for the three of them to part ways, for now. Max and Morgan exchanged a handshake and a hug, and then the brother kissed Kirsten on the cheek, wishing her goodnight. Max grabbed an Uber and headed home, and Kirsten and Morgan went back to bed to fuck some more. Max was all smiles as he rode the Uber home. Who says a brother can't have fun in redneck country?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bisexual Fantasy Fulfilled Ch. 01 My wife and I invite another man to share our bed.in Group Sex
Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
My Husband Sucking Off Another Man Wife's ultimate fantasy is fulfilled.in Group Sex
How It All Started My wife fucks my best friend.in Loving Wives
Cuckold in Training Marcia discovers her husband's secret desire to be a cuckold.in Interracial Love
More Stories