Bisexual: The Life of Stefano

Story Info
A bisexual man's tale, told by the girl who loved him.
1.3k words
1.83
23k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Stefano Jenkins comes home. He's a twenty-year-old black guy who attends the nearby state college. This buff stud has caramel-colored skin, curly black hair and golden brown eyes. He's the stuff dreams are made of and he's really popular with the girls. The fact that he's also the star of the men's basketball team also had something to do with it. Stefano wants to become a police officer someday, like his father before him.

What Stefano doesn't know is the fact that someone was waiting for him to come home. That person was his friend Darcy Vincent, also known as Dee. Who is Dee? A tall and voluptuous young woman with short hair and dark brown skin. Dee is a twenty-six-year-old Nurse who works at the nearby hospital. She and Stefano had been close ever since they were quite young. He was the athletic guy all the other guys emulated and she was the cool tomboy who played games with them. Dee loved sports, especially football and soccer. She loved playing with t the guys. Her lack of makeup, and interests in typical feminine things made her an outcast among females. So, what's a tomboy to do? Dee joined the guys.

Dee had always had a bit of a thing for Stefano, to tell you the truth. Oh, she would never admit it aloud, but lately, things had changed. Dee was in a relationship with a guy named Lloyd Smith for three years. Lloyd was a tall, good-looking black man who worked as a lawyer in Manhattan. He was charming and successful. He had women of all races flocking to him. Dee Vincent and Lloyd Smith fell in love. Things didn't work out because of hectic work schedules. Not only was Dee working as a nurse, but she was also taking dental assistant training at a nearby learning institute. They ended up breaking up.

As she usually did when things didn't go too well, Dee silently went about her life. No matter how dire things were in her life, she kept quiet about it and moved on. That's how her father, ex-police sergeant Alan Vincent, raised her. The only person whom she could turn to was having some problems of his own. Stefano met a charming young woman named Laura during his first year of college. They had a lot in common. He fell in love with. Unfortunately, the dame did not return his affections. The broken-hearted Stefano closed up shop. Fed up with his lack of success with women, he began to explore his other side.

A long time ago, Stefano made a shocking confession to Dee. Stefano had been having dreams about men ever since he turned eighteen. This panicked the young man. In the black community, homosexuality wasn't exactly tolerated. Stefano didn't know what do. Dee was the only person he confided in. his confession shocked Dee. Could the young man she had loved forever be one of those? A man who loved other men? How could this be? He was a fine-looking athletic black man. Women flocked to him, though for some reason he always picked wicked women over nice girls. Dee was shocked but since she loved him as a friend, she told him that she accepted him no matter what.

After his relationship with Laura ended, Stefano met a handsome Latin man named Marlon. Marlon was a charming businessman. He was out as a gay man and took an urgent interest in Stefano. The two of them began to go out. Stefano was in heaven! Marlon was unlike anyone he had ever seen. The guy was charming and handsome. He was really articulate. He knew a lot about art and history. He knew so much about the world. He was cultivated and cultured. His charm knew no limits. He took Stefano to clubs and they went dancing. They ate in fine restaurants. All was well. One night, they finally made love. It was his first time.

Stefano had fallen in love with Marlon. So happy was he that he told Dee about it! Dee was still with Lloyd at the time but her heart was torn apart when Stefano told her that he was not only bisexual but also exploring a relationship with another man. For reasons she couldn't comprehend, Dee always thought that somehow, she and Stefano would end up together. Now, he was with another man. She tried to appear supportive. She told him that she was happy for him. Yet inside, she panicked. She was losing him!

Stefano's relationship with Marlon lasted about a year. For an entire year, Stefano explored the bisexual lifestyle and he loved it. He had a wonderful boyfriend who loved him. His best friend knew and she was supportive. Oh, and his sex life was wonderful. Stefano had been with women before. He had sex with a twenty-year-old female firefighter named Danielle Flaherty six months after he graduated high school. Sex with Danielle had been awesome. The young woman was experienced and very eager. It was a passionate relationship. Still, sex with Marlon was a lot more passionate and more intense than anything Stefano had ever experienced.

Of course, all good things come to an end. Marlon moved to Los Angeles to work for an architecture firm started by his brothers. Stefano and Marlon's relationship didn't survive the long distances and infrequent calls. They ended it. It was a severe blow to Stefano's psyche. He had never been in love before he met Marlon. Oh, he had crushes on women and even sexually experimented with a couple of them but nothing in his existence had ever prepared him for the love he felt for Marlon, and what it cost him when the relationship ended.

When Stefano continued to pursue relationships with women, Dee was reassured. Maybe he wasn't really gay or bisexual. Sometimes people went through phases. Yeah, no way a fine-looking black man like Stefano could be into men. There were too many fine-looking women around. Even though he wasn't with her, Dee would rather see Stefano end up with a woman than with a man. If word got out that he was bisexual, or even curious about bisexuality, then all of his friends and family members would desert and abandon him. That's just how things worked in their community. Gay and bisexual black men were treated like abominations.

Dee opens the door, and Stefano finally sees her. She smiles, and hugs him. He is surprised but returns her hug. Dee is very glad to see this handsome devil. He is looking so good today, wearing a long-sleeved black silk shirt and stylish blue jeans with black Timberland boots. Dee suddenly felt jealous of his classmates. Those college girls had all the luck! A campus full of good-looking men to choose from! It was hard for a working woman to find a good man in this day and age!

Stefano sits down and Dee shares a meal with him. She ordered Chinese food half an hour ago. Enough for two. Shrimp-fried rice, with orange chicken and five egg rolls. Yummy! The two best friends discuss how their days went. Stefano talked about his professors, a bunch of tough ex-cops. Dee laughed. She knew a thing or two about tough teachers. Still, things seemed alright. When Dee asked him if there was anyone new in his life, Stefano shrugged. Having had his heart broken by both a man and a woman in the same year, he wasn't eager to start a new relationship anytime soon. Dee didn't blame him.

After dinner, the two of them watched television and talked some more. Stefano talked about his future in law enforcement. He would head to the state police academy as soon as he got his bachelors degree in criminal justice. Dee watched him as he spoke. Yes, Stefano was a lovely young man. After dinner and TV, they rested quietly in the living room. Dee watched him. He was so beautiful. She could understand why so many women and men found him attractive. Heck, she herself was in love with him, though he didn't see her as anything more than a buddy at this point. Maybe one day she would reveal her feelings for him. Maybe that day, they could become more than friends. Someday.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers