Bisexual Thugs in The Hood

Story Info
A gangster who swings both ways.
2.5k words
3.61
56.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers

It's night and the hood is quiet for once. Maybe a bit too quiet. I need to get my ass home quick. I'm mad tired from working a double shift at the nursing home. I really don't like walking around Roxbury at night. It's scary out here, people. Lots of psychos and gangsters walking around and all kinds of crazy shit is going on.

In case you're wondering who the heck this is, it's me, Malika. I'm a chick from the hood. I'm around five-foot-nine, chunky but funky Sistah, with a lot of everything that's good. I've got a fat ass and I'm proud of it. Yeah, big girls can be hot too, judging by how many cab drivers honk when they see me. I do love them bad boys. I work at a small nursing home in Milton. Not exactly the kind of job I love doing but it pays the bills.

It was around ten when I got to the park near my neighborhood. I was walking home when I saw two dudes walking around. Both of them looked like hoodlums. Tall, dark-skinned, with durags on and dark, urban-style Hip Hop clothing. I can't tell from a distance but I'm guessing Sean John's or Phat Pharm. Fortunately, they hadn't seen me.

Hell, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have noticed an elephant walking once I saw what they were doing. The two dudes were in a dark alley, but instead of dealing drugs like regular gangsters, they were kissing. Yeah, two black dudes kissing. I couldn't believe it. They didn't look like fags. But here they were, kissing and touching each other like there was no tomorrow.

I did something very stupid. I should have kept on walking with my head down until I got home and locked myself in. that's the basic survival code in the hood. But nope, I had to do the stupid thing. I stopped to watch them. I was watching those two black dudes kissing and for some reason, I couldn't take my eyes off them.

I leaned against a wall and watched them. Since it the moon was out that night, I could almost see their faces. I was watching them and feeling more than a bit turned on when something happened. I bumped into something in the dark. The noise alerted the two thugs.

They turned around and saw me. One of them whipped out his gun. I stood there, frozen. The dude approached me. He was tall and good-looking, with a goatee. His skin was dark brown. A fine-looking Brotha.

I recognized this dude. His name was Antoine. He was the leader of the Red Blades, one of the meanest gangs in the hood. The kind of dude who can make anyone, male or female, piss their pants. His lover came, and I recognized him too.

A tall, lean guy with light brown skin and curly hair. He wasn't completely Black. My guess is he was half Hispanic or something. His name was Jose, Antoine's second-in-command. Those dudes ruled the drug trade from Dorchester to Roxbury and all over Boston. It was rare to see them in the streets since they had so many dudes working for them. All the pimps and all the hoes in the hood paid them money. You don't pay tribute to those two, your business gets shot down. That means you disappear.

Antoine looked at me. There was an almost feral look in his eyes. We went to high school and graduated together. Did he still remember me? Who cares, he still had a gun aimed at me. I put my hands up. Antoine glared at me and asked me what in hell I was looking at. I mumbled. I told him that I was just on my way home and I wasn't going to tell anyone about my catching him making out with his hustler boyfriend. It's not everyday that I've got a gun aimed at me and shit. I didn't need to be another statistic. Another one of those dudes and chicks who get gunned down in the hood. Antoine looked like he was about to shoot me. Jose came and whispered something in his ear.

I waited. Whatever Jose said to Antoine appeared to have relaxed him. He smiled. That's when Jose kissed him in the neck. I blinked. Man, the sight of those two gorgeous men was seriously turning me on, though I still had a gun aimed at me. Antoine lowered his gun and told me that I could leave. I stared at him. Was he really going to let me go or shoot me in the back? Gangsters in the hood have no chivalry, folks. I live in a world of violent men and psychotic women. There aren't any angels around here. Jose winked at me. Damn, the dude was cute. It's too bad he's gay, otherwise I'd have gone after him.

Since Antoine listened to his boyfriend and decided to let me go, I decided not to press my luck and get my ass out of there. I had walked only ten feet when I heard Antoine's authoritative and masculine voice telling me to get back. I froze and slowly turned around. Was he going to shoot me? Antoine told me to come to him. I did. He wasn't holding the gun or anything but he was still dangerous. Jose stood behind him, arms wrapped around Antoine's muscular torso and kissing his neck. Man, those two looked hot together. I looked at them. I wasn't going to tell anybody their little secret. Who would believe me anyway? Antoine's a tough motherfucker. He doesn't fear anybody, dude or bitch. Cops don't mess with him either. He's the man around here. He gets more pussy than most pimps. Who would believe that this man was bisexual? People would ask me what I've been smoking if I went around telling this shit.

Antoine looked at me and said that he recognized me. My heart skipped a beat. For two reasons. The first one was that Antoine had always been the cute and dangerous bad boy all the females wanted to sleep with. All the dudes wanted to be like him too. To have him remember who I am, six years after high school was still a thrill enough to make my panties damp. I smiled. Jose laughed. He said that he could tell that watching two men doing stuff together turned me on. Antoine asked me if this was true.

I nodded. At this point, why hide it? Yes, I'm a girl who likes watching man-to-man sex. It turns me on. Next question! The dude asked me if he scared me. I looked at him. He was a tall, sexy black man. He had a big gun. And that's probably not all that was big about him. But I wasn't going to let myself get pushed around. I'd rather get shot than disrespected. I'm a black woman, damn it! I looked at Antoine. What was he going to do next? He smiled and gestured for me to come to him. I did. He grinned and told me that he remembered me, Malika the Chubby Tomboy from Roxbury High School. I smiled. That nickname followed me everywhere. Right through high school and college and even now, in this dark alley with those handsome Homo-Thugs.

I looked at Antoine. All of a sudden, the fierce gangster wasn't so scary anymore but he was still dangerous. He looked me up and down. Yeah, he was checking me out. Inside, I felt like jumping up and down. I knew he wasn't gay.

He told me that I looked good. Jose flat out told me he thought I was hot. I smiled. Way to go pretty boy, you may be gay but you sure know how to make a female go wild with your words. I felt like kissing him. Jose asked me if I felt like doing something freaky. I looked at him and Antoine. Two handsome, potentially well-hung black men asking me to do something hot and freaky with them. I hadn't had any in a while. What do you think I said?

Antoine stood there, leaning against the wall while Jose and I knelt before him. We began sucking on his cock and balls. Antoine had a big dick. At least ten inches of long and thick, uncircumcised black dick with huge nuts the size of tennis balls. Damn! We sucked that big dick of his and he was thrusting in and out of our mouths like there was no tomorrow.

I sucked on that bad boy. I've sucked a few dicks in my day but never one that size. He was huge! Jose was having no difficulties with Antoine's thick dick. He was sucking on that big old jungle snake like a lollipop. I had to admire the dude's persistence and technique. He had skills. Antoine was grimacing with pleasure as we sucked him. We sucked him until he finally came, all over our faces.

Jose and I drank his cum. Antoine shouted in pleasure. Damn, I've never heard a man shout so loud. I wiped the cum off my face and looked at Antoine. The dude was sighing but I could tell he was still lusting big-time. He pulled Jose up and kissed him, then he kissed me. He was still horny as hell and I wanted to feel that big dick of his up close and personal. We went to a nearby bench to do the deed.

Jose unzipped his pants and got on all fours on the bench. Antoine put on a condom and positioned himself behind him. He spread Jose's sexy-looking ass cheeks wide open and pressed his dick against the other man's back door. I stood with my back resting against a tree, watching them. My hands were in my panties, fingering my pussy as I watched the two of them go at it.

I've seen men doing it with other men in porn movies before and it's intense but watching two hunky black men going at it on a park bench at night in Roxbury was definitely the hottest and most intensely erotic thing I've ever seen. Antoine was swearing like a sailor as he took Jose. Jose took it like a champ. Not a single scream from him as Antoine invaded him like the British Army once did India.

I got closer to better see what was going on. Jose was stroking himself as Antoine fucked him. This went on for a while, then Antoine came and pulled out of Jose. Jose winced as Antoine squeezed his snake-like cock out of his ass. I winced in sympathy. That stuff had to hurt!

Jose pulled his pants back up and looked at Antoine adoringly as he readjusted his clothing. Antoine took off the condom then looked at me, and I stared at him. The dude looked seriously hot and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want a piece of him but there was no way in hell he could be able to take me right now. The dude already came twice! Incredibly, he was hard again. He gestured for me to come to him. I did. There was something about this dangerous bisexual thug which I couldn't resist.

I walked to Antoine, taking my sweet time. He looked me up and down, then pulled me to him. As he touched my body, I kind of shivered. His hands were ice-cold, even though it was summer time. Antoine kissed me, then caressed my breasts through my shirt. I felt his hands cup my ass. He murmured appreciatively. Yeah, he liked a woman with a big butt. Most men do, no matter what they say. He pinched my ass. I gasped in surprise. He grinned mischievously. I wanted to kiss him again, but he wouldn't let me. Instead, he grabbed me and with surprising strength, heaved me and propped me on the bench where Jose had been moments earlier.

Antoine pulled down my pants. I didn't resist. I was almost hypnotized by that big dick of his. How big was that thing? Antoine's big hands roughly moved me into position until I was on all fours. Jose stood by, watching us. His expression was unreadable. Doubtless, the dude thought a chick might be stealing his man. I winked at him. Antoine pulled down my panties, then slid a finger inside me. His finger was thick. I gasped at the intrusion. He moved his finger around, playing with my clit. I felt another one of his fingers slide into my ass. Damn, the dude had two fingers up in me!

Antoine began to finger my pussy and ass, thrusting his digits into both of my holes at the same time. I'd never done anything like that before and it seemed odd to me but after a while, it felt good. He asked me if I was ready for more. I nodded. Next thing I knew, I felt something wet and slick on my ass, followed by something hard and stiff. My eyes widened. I knew what that meant! Antoine held my hips, and thrust his cock into my ass!

To say that I was shocked would have been an understatement. I have never had anything as big as Antoine's dick inside of me before, and definitely not up my ass! I screamed. Antoine held me firmly into place and fucked me, plunging that big old dick of his deep into depths of mine that had never been touched before. At first, he went in hard and quick, then he began to slow down. I adjusted to this new pace of his. He thrust into me, swift and merciless. I now knew what Jose must have felt earlier. Damn, that stuff hurts! I felt like I was being split in half. Amazingly, as he continued to plow into me, the feeling of pain was replaced by a curious new feeling. I felt filled and it was not an unpleasant feeling. In fact, it felt wonderful. My fingers slipped inside my pussy, playing with my clit. As Antoine fucked me and Jose watched, I found my on button...and turned it.

At almost the precise moment that it happened, I felt a wave, a rush as Antoine came inside me and screamed at the top of his lungs. My screams echoed with his. I had never felt anything like that before. Ever. I've made myself cum before but it's never been this quick or this easy. I had also felt a different kind of orgasm when Antoine came inside me. It was new, disturbing and felt very, very good. When he pulled out of me, I suddenly felt empty. I didn't want this to end.

Later, Antoine and Jose went their own way. Faded into the dark. I went home and showered, but I couldn't sleep. Not really. I never forgot about this night. The night that I two fierce, handsome thugs who gave me the sexing of a lifetime. I've never had it this good before or since. Sometimes, when I am walking home at night, I remember this. The dangers of the hood, the threats in the shadows and the strange pleasures that I found in this dark world. Makes me hungry for more, though I doubt I will ever seek it out.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers