Bisexual Werewolves Of Somalia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"Well, Mehmet, I'm bisexual, not gay, and, um, I have someone in my life," I lied, and Mehmet grinned, and laughed. Clearly the dude wasn't buying it, and he looked into my eyes. There was a dangerous light in Mehmet's eyes, and I realized that this dude could be quite dangerous if he wanted to be. Sometimes I like that, sometimes I don't. This was one of those times.

"Too bad, Bilal, still, if you do change your mind, look me up, Malik is my roommate," Mehmet said, and then he winked at me and walked away. I stood there, watching Mehmet Melen briskly walk back to the house. Cute ass but I am not tempted, I thought to myself. Casual fun is alright, but going for it twice in the same night is asking for trouble in my book.

I returned to the house a little while later, and since Suleiman was too drunk and oversexed to drive us home, I ended up taking a cab from Kanata back to my place in Nepean. Cost me thirty bucks but whatever. That night, as I lay on my bed, I thought of the events of the evening. From sexing up Malik to the revelation that Malik's roommate Mehmet Melen is a werewolf. Hot damn. Tonight was really epic.

My whole life I've always known that I was different, and it wasn't until my teens that my werewolf heritage became apparent. I kept it to myself, and since I didn't have any fellow werewolves around to show me the ropes, I had to learn everything myself. Trial and error of the worst kind, folks. I was fifteen when I first wolfed-out, one midsummer night while I was at camp. Luckily, I didn't get detected and didn't hurt anyone.

Yeah, it was hell going through all these changes alone. All the while wondering why fate cursed me by making me a wolf-man in the first place. The fact that I was also bisexual, a big no-no in the staunchly Muslim and deeply conservative Somali Canadian community, also helped complicate my existence. I wondered what life is like for Mehmet, and others of our kind. Someday, I'll reach out to them. When I'm good and ready. Until then, I'm a lone wolf...who happens to be bisexual, Muslim, and happily single. For now, that's how I like it. Goodnight, folks.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers
12