Bisexual Women Of Somalia

Story Info
Two bisexual Somali ladies meet in Ottawa.
1.2k words
2.9
8.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

As Salam Alaikum, dear readers. My name is Yasmin Aden and I'm a 46-year-old Somali Muslim woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I was born in the Puntland region of Somalia. My family moved to Ontario when I was younger, and I haven't left the country since. Hell, asides from routine trips to the cities of Gatineau or Montreal on the Quebec side, I seldom leave the province of Ontario. This land is dear to me, ladies and gentlemen. I've lived my whole life there, practically.

After twenty years of marriage and raising a son and a daughter, I'm back in school. I'm studying chemistry at Carleton University. Almost two decades ago, I earned a bachelor's degree in chemistry at the University of Ottawa, but never worked in my field. Oh, I had plenty of offers but I turned them down because I was busy raising a family. You see, I got pregnant by my college sweetheart, Ottawa Police Sergeant Ali Aden, and we got married and raised our son Yousef and our daughter Mariam.

As has often been stated, life is what happens when you're making plans. Nowadays, my son and daughter are grown and living on their own, and my husband Ali Aden recently divorced me. He's living with a white woman named Meredith O'Leary whom he met while we were still married. Apparently, Meredith is a cop too. A lot of Somali brothers are going for white chicks these days. I wish my ex-husband Ali the best.

Does that surprise you? A divorced woman wishing her ex-husband the best? Well, it really shouldn't. Let Ali enjoy himself with his white bitch. I'm almost completely indifferent because I'm also dating someone. At last, I am free to live my life my way without caring about what anyone thinks. Consider this my coming out statement if you will. I, Yasmin Aden of Somalia, am a lesbian. I am a Muslim woman who loves women. Choke on that!

What does a lesbian look like, ladies and gentlemen? Logic tells us that a lesbian can be a woman of any color, body type, lifestyle, religion or background. There are black lesbians, white lesbians, Hispanic lesbians, Arab lesbians, Jewish lesbians, Muslim lesbians and so on. When I tell people that I am a woman who loves women, they are often shocked. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, curvy and dark-skinned, and I typically wear the Hijab and a traditional long skirt. I am a pious Muslim woman. And I eat pussy.

The unique, lovely and fearless woman who awakened my long-repressed desires is Zainab Kader, and we met at the local mosque, of all places. The moment I laid eyes on the six-foot-tall, brown-skinned sister with the curvy body and pretty face framed by a modest Hijab, I felt a stirring deep within. For decades I've known that I am a woman who loves women but I felt conflicted about it because I'm a Muslim woman and in Islam, homosexuality and lesbianism are considered haram.

Zainab Kader recently moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from her hometown of Edmonton, Alberta. We're frighteningly similar, folks. Zainab is half black and half white, born of a Somali immigrant father and white Canadian mother. This mixed sister married a Turkish Muslim brother Behram Ataturk and they have a grown daughter together, Azra, who studies at Algonquin College. Zainab Kader actually moved to Ottawa from Edmonton to be closer to her daughter. In Islam, family is everything.

At the time we met, Zainab Kader and her husband Behram the Turk were separated. They finalized their divorce three months ago, and Zainab and I began seeing each other. How cool is that? Sometimes, I think that Fate meant for us to meet. Two Muslim women who feel sexually attracted to other women yet spent decades in the closet for cultural and religious reasons have found solace and love...with each other.

Zainab Kader and I live together. We're renting a three-bedroom apartment in the Beechwood area of Ottawa. It's nice, quiet and peaceful. I love falling asleep in my beloved Zainab's arms, and waking up to see her face inches from mine. I love holding Zainab in my arms, and I love the way she smells and tastes. A world of woman, mine to explore. Zainab and I can't get enough of each other. Our long-repressed lesbian desires have been unleashed, and we have sex a lot. Like, several times a day. How cool is that?

Zainab Kader and I have a really passionate relationship, and that's how we like it. My gorgeous sweetie likes to tie me up and then she goes to work on me. Zainab is a really kinky broad, and I'm always thrilled by what she does in the bedroom. Zainab introduced me to something called BDSM, and I can honestly say that I cannot get enough of it. I like getting tied up and spanked by my dominant lady love. It's a lot of fun, actually.

Zainab loves that big black ass of mine. Putting me on all fours, Zainab likes to lick my asshole while fingering my pussy. Shoot, sometimes Zainab makes me to sit on her face just so she can eat my ass and pussy at her leisure. There are so many different ways to have hot, kinky sex when you're a woman who loves women. I am discovering new pathways to pleasure every damn day, and it's a wonder to behold. I used to hate my body because I'm a tall, chubby woman with dark skin, big boobs, wide hips and a huge ass in a land that worships skinny blondes but not anymore. Zainab loves me the way I am, and thanks to her, I am learning to love my body.

Still, I have to say, my favorite thing to do in bed is ride Zainab's strap-on dildo. We bought it together at Pleasures N Treasures, an adult video store located near downtown Ottawa. Believe me when I tell you that Zainab and I put it to good use. My sweetie likes to put me on all fours and spank my big black ass while slamming the strap-on dildo into my cunt. I scream loudly and Zainab laughs, pulling my long hair as she fucks me. I like the rough stuff and Zainab is definitely the right woman for me.

Zainab fucks me roughly, and sometimes we go at it for hours. Afterwards, my sweetie embraces me passionately and lets me have my way with her. I like to look into Zainab's lovely brown eyes while fingering her sweet pussy and sucking on them big ole tits of hers. Zainab is an ass woman. She loves a big ass on her women. Me? I'm a breast woman. I can't get enough of a woman with big tits. We were made for each other. Zainab sometimes lets me insert my whole fist in her cunt. Yup, my lady loves rough sex in every way. Is she awesome or what?

Ladies and gentlemen, Zainab Kader and I are happy together. Two Muslim women of Somali descent who are openly lesbian and have fallen in love. We live together, shop together, pay the bills together and we take care of our families. We are Muslim lesbians and mothers. I get it that this is shocking for you. Definitely not the kind of tale you'd expect to find here but fuck it, here we are. There are Hijab-wearing women who love other women in the Islamic world. Seriously, the world needs to stop pretending that Muslim lesbians, gay Muslim men, bisexual Muslim women and bisexual Muslim men don't exist. We've always been among you. Nobody has ever told you as much, until now.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers