Bishop Takes Knight Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH YES BRAD," her screams drifted out through the open window, "LIKE THAT YOU ROTTEN BASTARD! GRAB MY BUM WIF BOFF HANDS AND SPLIT IT! ...YOU FOOKEN LUVLEY ROTTEN BAST.....EYAAAAAAGGHHH ...OH JEEZUS...ITS SO LUVELY...YOU'RE SO LUVELY... EEEYYAAGGH!!!!" and so it went on and on. The shrieks and wails were enough that the normally calm genial Fabio actually turned and looked over his shoulder in alarm at one point. Ted lost his stormy dark expression and actually snorted with a smile; the hilarity of it all had being too much for him to stay angry.

"OHH GAWD BRAD IT'S HAPPENING! ITS GONNA BE A WET ONE...EEEYYAAAAHHH!" Wendy's shriek tore from the window as the shaking suddenly stopped. Apparently the rinse cycle had begun... at least for the backseat of the car. Brad's howling triumphant shout of AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHH followed a second or two later.

"I'll leave one of those cans of Cab-Fresh with you my friend," Fabio said to Teddy who passed the rum flask back to him as the Brazilian driver handed him the cleaning rag in exchange. A second later the door popped open and a naked but thoroughly satiated Wendy stepped outside. She was absolutely radiant in her post-orgasmic afterglow. Following her was the bollicky-bare-assed Brad, wearing nothing but his boots and the smell of glory. Again, Teddy was set upon by offers to come up the hill to join the party, but again Tony's stern warning to STAY WITH THE FUCKING CAR TEDDY held him fast. Ted was strong; a veritable oak.

"Thank you folks but no," he told them,"I'll stay here and just freshen things up!" He watched the two sweaty bare bums depart and head up the hill. He then turned and with one hand caught the can of Cab-Fresh one-handed after it was tossed by the ever helpful Fabio.

#

Up at the party Amanda had finished her dance with the television producer and she'd fanned herself saying something about it being hot. The two caught drinks at the bar and then returned to the edge of the pit and settled down on its slopes among the pillows and cushions. Ice fog spilled over the edge of the slope with its undulating carpet of naked bodies like a bizarre cascade in some tropical jungle during monsoon season. Amanda reclined against a gaudy Turkish cushion of reds, oranges, and greens and parted her legs as the man's head dove down for a quick bite to eat of her quim.

As pussies went she had a particularly fetching one, with its shaven blonde landing strip, it's pretty pink folds, and it's pierced outer labia with a gold hoop. Reggie, the red-headed producer who'd she been dancing with; simply couldn't resist and went down upon her to snorkel in her pink grotto while she cooled off with her drink and let the ice fog swirl about her like ghostly fingers. A second later the figure of a brunette woman in tall high-heeled hip boots and nothing else strode up to them.

"Reggie," the woman shouted down to the ginger haired man burrowing around with lips teeth and tongue in Amanda's honeypot, "who is this darling?"

"Oh hello Prunella," Reggie said coming up from his bit of puss-pie, "yes darling this is Amanda. She's an American. Amanda this is my wife Prunella." The tall MILF with curly shoulder-length hair and rather large 38 D bosoms extended a friendly handshake to Amanda saying, "It's a pleasure!"

"Absolutely," said Amanda, graciously taking her hand and shaking it, "for the next several hours anyway." The two women tittered at her witty one-liner.

"I hope you'll pardon me if I don't get up," Amanda said remembering her manners and of what country she was in. You could be a good many things at a British orgy, but late or ill-mannered were not advisable and she'd been a tad bit tardy this evening already.

"Oh not at all dear," said Prunella as she stepped forward looking for an appropriate place to plop, "in fact darling I've a good mind to join you down there; mind scooting over and calling me Prue as long as we're getting to know each other?" Amanda set her drink to the side as the leering Prue descended upon her like a lecherous shadow and her ravenously hungry hubby Reggie continued to gobble between Amanda's legs; wolfing at his meal with quite a ravenous appetite!

As always Amanda had no trouble at all finding enthusiastic dining company no-matter what the location or occasion; fetching dish that she was. In no-time Prunella was riding Amanda's lovely face as the Austin vixen chewed eagerly at the woman's crotch and Reggie now opted to poke at his snack between her thighs with his generously proportioned throbber of a cock. Amanda held her legs up high and wide as the couple enjoyed themselves immensely with their scrumptious dinner guest. In no time at all she'd had eaten and fucked them into a hot howling incoherent pair of enthusiastic diners who thrashed in heartfelt orgasmic appreciation of Central Texas cuisine!

Prue screamed and drenched Amanda in a cascading "girlie-gasm" of quim juicings and Reggie roared gloriously as his cock launched jet after jet it seemed of hot salty man-sauce into Amanda's lil Texas honeypot; the Austin MILF Amanda bucking her beautiful body through a crashing climax of her own! Reggie and Prue then collapsed upon her in a steamy post fuck cuddle puddle as the three sipped drinks and made small talk before another pair of heads; male and female appeared out of the fog and were recognized by Prunella.

"Oh Amanda," Prue said happily, "may I have the pleasure of introducing you to Jeremy and Francesa Smalls of the Guildford Smalls." Handshakes were exchanged as well as assurances that Amanda needed get up plus the obligatory, "Well why don't the two of you join us?" followed by, "Oh Jeremy that's such a marvelous idea, LET's!" In no time the Smalls had joined Amanda along Reggie and Prunella Pratt as the occasion became much livelier; and a bit more crowded there on the floor.

Reggie now opted for a lovely restorative blowjob from Amanda who got on all fours as Jeremy Smalls plowed her delightful Texas bubble-butt from behind. Meanwhile Prue and Francesca dined alongside Amanda in a cordial sixty-nine session that allowed both Sapphic munchers a chance to run hands over Amanda's lovely lithe form while their husbands "spit-roasted" her rotten! It seemed that Jeremy and Francesca Smalls would have done well to have their surnames changed to Biggs in the interest in truth in advertising; as Amanda's heart nearly leapt up into her mouth when Jeremy slewed his wedding tackle first into her cunny, and then into the tight rectal recesses of her backside.

If penetration from Reggie had been a large affair; that with Jeremy was something of an Equestrian event. When after ten minutes time had passed and Reggie had come down her throat and Jeremy deep up inside her bum-hole; she was tempted to give Jeremy a pat on the nose, an apple, and a lump of sugar out of well-stretched post-orgasmic gratitude. But the riding events were just getting started!

The lovely visitors came on and on to Amanda, Reggie, and Prue's little corner of the orgy pit. There were the Fogg's, the Hobbes, the Russell's, and a lovely couple from Brighton whose name escaped Prue but whose forms did not escape Amanda's wiles or charms as Jack "Whathizname" and his lovely wife Celeste had a lovely time with her and the Pratt's. Then came the Phipps's, the Dibley's, the Dorning's with their charming crooked teeth (and Dr Dorning's equally charming crooked willy). It was a veritable social and sexual assembly line of cordial cunts and cocks that she became acquainted with, by the time she and the Pratt's were done and needed fresh drinks, Amanda had that lovely proud ache of being stretched in both her front and rear holes, plus a slightly sore jaw. As she and the Pratt's finally stood and strode off to the bar, a set of keen eyes fell upon Amanda and her delectable bum as the spendings of several husbands trickled down her legs.

Annette had ridden her blonde lad pony named Lars to a rollicking climax before tagging up with Anika. The two swapped out studs and she sucked and then rode the well-endowed piece of Italian sausage named Vittorio until she'd came fifteen minutes later in a head shaking screamer of a girlie-gasm, leaving the hapless cocksman from Milan absolutely spent on the floor of the bowl amid the pillows and kicking legs of the other shaggers. The two women then resumed their quest for cum, hunting as a pair; with the ever watchful Anika grabbing an unsuspecting passing stud and then scooping him up like a bear with a salmon; before tossing him to Annette. She'd then wait. Sooner or later another unsuspecting bit of helpless man-flesh would saunter by and with cat-like grace, she'd lash out at her prey. The pair of women would then pull their men to the floor and the process would repeat itself; again, and again, and again.

At last Annette and Anika felt a bit of Fresh air might be in order. They stood up from their latest spent gasping heaps of testosterone and man-sweat on the floor and decided that fresh drinks and change of venue also were in order. It was then Annette saw the unmistakable form of Amanda departing with the Pratt's to the bar; just as Anika had commented that she'd wished she could locate Dexter for she was in the mood again for a bit of black cock. Annette was oblivious to her comment.

"ANNETTE, girlfriend!" Anika said giving her BFF's arm a shake.

"Huh whah? What did you say Anni?" a startled and slightly embarrassed Annette said upon returning to the here and now standing before her.

"I said," Anika replied rolling her beautiful frosty blue eyes, "I could go for some more black cock!" Annette shot her head back in the direction where she'd seen Amanda just a second before. Nothing. Just fog and dancers were visible in the darkness punctuated by flashing strobes and thunderous pulsing music. She turned back to her friend.

"I tell you what. I know of just the man and my spies tell me he's had a rough night and is in need of compensation for his troubles!" She seized the party host by the hand and the two gorgeous cum soaked women dribbled a trail of salty male spendings up out of the pit and out across the dance floor to the exit. Poor Teddy would have done well to have had a double helping oysters for his dinner instead of his fish, chips, and lager; considering what he had coming next!

#

Down the hill the car was in danger of flipping itself over on one side from its wild rocking. A thoroughly exasperated and defeated Teddy stood alongside Fabio next to the car staring up the hill; far enough away from the car that if it did flip they would not be in the way of it but close enough to the window that they could hear just about everything. They'd gone into a third pack of smokes that Anthony had left in the car under the front seat and had by now switched to the bottle of gin from the limo bar. The voices inside the car reached a fevered pitch and soon all three people (yes three mind you), inside screamed in joyous agony and sobs of happy release!

"Fabio," Teddy said calmly staring at the dancing laser lights emitting from the dome, "I just cleaned that limo again. Each time its worse; I feel like I a bloody forensic detective every time I mop up in there!"

"Some more gin might help you just let it go my friend. Just remember you have to sober up enough to driver home when the sun comes up!" Fabio said trying to help. It was alright though. Ted was accepting the fact he'd probably turn in a car to Tony that smelled a little "off" but at least he'd kept his word and stayed with it. Still plenty of Cab-Fresh was in the can and there was another can of the stuff in the boot of Fabio's car.

Their conversation was interrupted by the door being kicked open. An absolutely naked Penelope emerged from inside. The barmaid hobbit had finished her break and needed to get back in to mix drinks. Behind her out of the vehicle spilled Bradley and Gisele with looks of satisfaction and healthy glow of perspiration covering their faces. Again offers to take Teddy up the hill were met by the driver politely refusing to leave the car but a cordial THANK YOU ANYWAYS and a CHEERS was offered up by Ted; who seized up the cleaning rag and started for the car with the can of Cab-Fresh to "undue what had been done" all over the back seat and the carpet. He turned to watch the latest band of "back-seat trashers," depart.

Brad and Gisele trudged their naked bums up the hill; the naughty hobbit harlot Penelope riding Gisele piggy-back and pretending to whip her like a pony; urging the beautifully bummed Brazilian woman to "giddy-up." It was then Ted saw them coming down the hill passing Brad, Giselle, and Penny. Heading straight for the car were Annette and a tall blonde woman whom Ted didn't recognize.

He tossed the can of Cab-Fresh and the cleaning rag up front onto the front seat. He pulled out a smoke and lit it. He then stepped around front and joined Fabio; offering the smiling head-shaking Brazilian man a cigarette. Clean-up would have to wait. He couldn't have been more correct!

TO BE CONTINUED...