Bit of a Bitch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April almost giggled as Bruce's hard cock gave a jerk. Apparently, he liked that idea.

"Baba?" Laci asked, peering from April's green eyes up into Bruce's brown eyes.

"I uh, yeah, I mean, you okay with it," Bruce stammered.

April gave Bruce's cock a long lick, then rolled to her left, toward the center of the large bed. Laci leaned over and kissed April's lips. The two women thrust their tongues into each other's mouths.

Bruce walked on his knees to between April's splayed thighs. April screamed, then groaned into Laci's mouth when she felt Bruce's hot breath blowing across her puffy pussy lips.

"Mm, augh, oh God, Baba," April cried out as Bruce's tongue diddled her clitoris.

Bruce brought April to a quick orgasm, then wiggled his hips forward. He did pause for a moment to suck one, then the other nipple; April's breasts were large orbs that just begged to be nuzzled and nibbled.

"Augh, yyeess," April hissed out as Bruce's cockhead pressed against her wet pussy.

"Yyeess," Bruce groaned as April's very tight pussy swallowed his cock.

Derek's cock had been a squat five and a half inches. The few times he had waited for April to be in the mood for sex, she had enjoyed his fat meat pushing into her.

Bruce's cock was longer than Derek's cock, and he had slightly more girth to his manhood. April ground her teeth as Bruce continued pushing into her, opening her.

"Ack, yes, oh," April moaned when she felt Bruce's coarse pubic hair pressed against her splayed pussy lips.

Her legs wound around Bruce's narrow waist, trying to pull him more deeply into her. April's hand gripped Laci's hand and she pulled Laci to her so they could share a kiss.

"Augh, oh yyeess," April cried out as Laci's fingers tugged at her left nipple.

"Jesus, aw shit, Baba!" April screamed out as Bruce's cock pulled out, then lunged forward again.

Bruce gave April several long strokes, then treated her to several short jabs. During his short jabs, Bruce wiggled his hips, rubbing April's inner walls from differing directions.

"Ack, aw, oh God! Baba, augh, oh God!" April screamed out in orgasm.

Bruce gave April's pussy a few long, slow strokes while she shuddered and grunted in orgasm. When she again began to breathe normally, Bruce again treated her to several short jabs.

"Fffuuuccckkk!" April screamed out loud, thrashing helplessly in orgasm.

"Damn it, aw damn it," Bruce grunted as his cock spewed his sperm deep into April's pussy.

April was dimly aware that Bruce had pulled his softening cock from her sloppy pussy. She felt Laci's hot mouth on her pussy, felt Laci's tongue probing her. She was dimly aware that someone was sponging her swamp of a pussy clean.

"Okay, you wanted chocolate," April heard Bruce say. "There was this whiskey; tell me what you think."

"Mm, oh! Baba! This is even better than that vodka stuff," Laci enthused.

April tried to make her leaded limbs move. April tried to wiggle backward, to find the mound of pillows she knew was right there, right by her head.

"Everything's better than that vodka stuff. Here. Goofy tempurpedic mattress sometimes acts more like a magnet than a mattress," Bruce said gently, assisting April in sitting up.

"Oh shut up," Laci told him, taking another sip of her chocolate whiskey and cola drink.

"Yeah, it does suck, huh?" April weakly joked.

April gave Bruce a soft kiss on his lips. She then accepted the offered drink.

"Mm! This is good!" April approved.

"What's that?" Laci demanded when Bruce joined them, a light amber colored liquid in his own tall goblet.

"They also had a peach whiskey," Bruce admitted. "Peach whiskey and ginger ale."

Laci demanded a taste. After declaring it good, not as good as the chocolate whiskey, Laci passed the tall glass to April.

"Nope, like ours better," April agreed, handing Bruce his nearly emptied glass.

"Uh, but had drink all of mine to make up your mind?" Bruce teased them.

"Love you, Baba," April murmured, leaning heavily against him.

"Uh, ahem?" Laci growled.

"Oh, shut up. Love you too," April said to her.

"You better," Laci said. "That's my Baba."

Over dinner, the three talked about their classes. April admitted, she really had no idea what her major would be; she had no particular aptitude for any one field of study. She had been a mediocre student at best, achieving the bare minimum to get by.

"But I do know one thing," April said fervently. "I don't want to wind up like my mom. Been busting her ass her whole life and still just making minimum wage? No thank you. So I know I need college."

Laci feigned snoring as Bruce talked about his Micro-economics class. April lightly slapped Laci's arm.

"Of course, that's predicated on the assumption that you already have dependable, reliable transportation," Bruce explained his idea of a cleaning service.

Oui Cleaners sent attractive young ladies, dressed in the traditional French Maid's uniform of short black skirt and blouse, white apron and fishnet stockings with white thong panties. These girls would do a standard dusting, vacuuming, and mopping. After the two women were finished, they would get into their car and drive on to the next client's home or office.

"Well, see? You made that assumption," April pointed out. "But you'd be wrong. Hell, I don't even have a skateboard. So, how would I get to the client's house?"

"Hmm," Bruce mused. "So, that's out. Damn!"

After dinner, Bruce made them another chocolate whiskey and cola drink. Laci whooped over both the chocolate peppermint patties and milk chocolate candies. April was stunned when Bruce handed her the small box of peanut butter truffles.

"You, I, how'd you know?" April asked, giving him a hot kiss.

After their third drink apiece, Laci shrugged out of her tee shirt and pulled April into the bedroom. Bruce followed.

Monday morning, the trio was slightly hung over; they'd consumed quite a bit of alcohol on the lazy Sunday. As Bruce pulled to a stop to let April and Laci out near their first class, April blurted out that she didn't look forward to a long week with Tonisha and Tonisha's attitude and music.

After his last class of the day, Bruce pulled up next to Murphy's Dormitory. Laci and April approached the truck. Bruce got out and hefted April's bag of clean laundry.

"Bye," Laci said, giving April a quick hug and kiss.

"Bye," Bruce said, giving April a quick hug and kiss.

"Bye y'all," April said, lugging the cumbersome bag into the building.

Wednesday afternoon, Laci sent Bruce a text, asking if April could come spend the night. Bruce asked why not just ask April to move in with them.

August 30th, Bruce smiled as Laci and April labored to make him breakfast; it was his birthday. Laci's French toast was passable. April's coffee was far too strong. The bacon was burned to a crisp.

Being served breakfast by two nude girls was pretty spectacular, though. He also enjoyed the simple cards and heartfelt messages they gave to him.

They were rushed to make it to their first classes; part of Bruce's birthday gift was a blow job from the two girls. April licked Bruce's heavy balls while Laci bobbed her head up and down the length of his cock. Then Laci tongued Bruce's heavy balls while April deep throated Bruce's cock.

That evening, after the three of them sang 'Happy Birthday' and blew out the candles on the small double chocolate cake, April quietly handed Bruce a tube of lubrication. She then got onto the bed, on hands and knees.

Bruce's first anal fuck was electric. April's ass was tight and hot. Her whimpers and grunts and long guttural groans were music to Bruce's ears as he pressed the head of his cock to her greasy anus.

For April, that first jab of pain felt as if her anus had been struck by a white hot poker. The pain course through her body like electricity. The pain just kept radiating from that small point of her body, radiating outward.

"Mm, augh, oh God, God damn, God damn," April screamed out when Bruce pulled his hands from her hip and found her drooling pussy.

"Augh, oh God yes!" Bruce cried out when he was fully imbedded in April's tight ass.

"It hurt?" Laci asked April, noticing the clenched expression on her lover's face.

"Augh, oh God, yeah, a little at first," April grunted.

April then screamed and shook in orgasm when Bruce's fingers diddled her clitoris. Laci watched April's face contort into a grimace; a grimace of either pleasure or pain.

"Anal sex?" April whispered to Laci the next day as they waited for Professor Huxton to enter their Algebra 101 classroom. "Makes his whole week. And makes her hole weak."

Laci hooted with laughter. April shot her friend a grin.

"So you going do it again?" Laci asked quietly as Professor Huxton entered the classroom.

"Oh my God yes!" April enthused. "Hurt like hell at first, but after?"

Labor Day weekend, Bruce drove the trio to Myndee, Arkansas for the long weekend. Ryan offered Bruce a few bucks for the gas, but as Bruce reminded Ryan and April's mother, he and Laci were coming to Myndee anyway, so no, they didn't need a few bucks for gas.

In her bedroom, April searched through her closet and found the box on the top shelf, behind the spare blanket. Rifling through, April found all the birthday cards and Christmas cards and Valentine's Day cards she'd bought for Laci, but had never had the courage to give to Laci.

Even though Laci's birthday was on September 9th, the Thompsons and Meyers gathered at the Meyers's home on September 6th, Labor Day to celebrate Laci's birthday and to belatedly celebrate Bruce's birthday. Bruce looked worriedly at Laci's tear streaked face and at Aunt Cindy's tear streaked face. As Roselyn entered the home, Cindy grabbed her sister in law and dragged Roselyn to the kitchen.

"She's what?" Roselyn's shriek could be heard throughout the house.

"Shh, shh," Cindy tried to silence Roselyn.

"And they're, oh God," Roselyn gasped.

Roselyn looked toward the kitchen door, into the living room. Then she looked at Cindy.

"Does Laci, do they know they're, they're not really cousins?" Roselyn whispered.

"Laci does now; just about broke her heart. Her daddy's not..." Cindy affirmed, face tight. "I don't, oh God, Roselyn, what did I do? With my own brother, for God's sake."

"I thought she, I thought you had her on the pill?" Roselyn asked, side-stepping the issue of Jack and Cindy's incest.

"I did," Cindy wailed. "But of course, 'oh, momma I forgot take them and...'"

"Does Jerry, did y'all tell Jerry?" Roselyn whispered after verifying that no little ears were nearby.

"Yes," Cindy said and slammed her hand on the counter. "Used that as an excuse run on out of here and get stupid stinking falling down drunk."

Jerry was either too hung over, or too angry to come down and sing 'Happy Birthday' with the family. He did put in a brief appearance to kiss his oldest daughter good bye as she and Bruce prepared to drive back to Louisiana. Jerry avoided his sister and his brother in law. Jerry ignored Bruce's greeting; just gave Laci one more hug, then trotted upstairs again.

After Bruce and Laci, Roselyn and Jack and their brood left the Meyers's house, Jerry trotted back down the stairs again. Over Cindy's sobs and pleas, Jerry left the home to go down to Cotton Blossoms Gentlemen's Club for yet more booze, more pretty young things that would bounce and gyrate and remove their clothing for a few bucks.

"Going tell me what's wrong?" Bruce asked as they drove to April's trailer park.

"When we get home," Laci promised.

April smiled happily when she saw Bruce's Silverado crunch to a stop in front of Ryan's trailer. She gave her mother a hug and kiss, and surprised Ryan when she also gave him a hug.

"What's this?" Laci asked as April handed her a box.

"That, that's all the cards I been wanting give to you," April admitted, blushing hotly.

"Aw, I love you so much," Laci giggled, hugging and kissing April.

"Love you too," April said.

"Wonder you still going love me when y'all find out I'm pregnant," April thought to herself as Bruce pulled out onto the blacktop.

THE END of Part Two—the end of the series.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my stories, those that 'favorite' my words.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

For those of you that should have a swollen day, let me explain the Labor Day kitchen incident between Cindy and Roselyn. Laci is pregnant. And Cindy has informed Laci that Bruce is not her cousin; Bruce is her brother.

Now, this is the end of the 'Bit Of A Bitch' series. You should stop reading now. No, really, stop reading. There's nothing else to read. Stop. Stop. Go find another wonderful JimBob44 story to read.