Bitch I'm Going To Fuck Your Mom!

Story Info
And her sister too, as his revenge continues.
3.6k words
4.29
285.7k
117
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,012 Followers

This is the sequel to Dude, I'm going to fuck your Mom!

*

I waited about a week and discovered that there were no more repercussions coming from Tommy or his mother after I fucked her last Friday. Now I had time to work on getting back at Amy, she had two relatives that I was going to use to get back at her. Her mother Janet owned a small beauty salon that Amy worked at part time, she was an attractive woman when she was Amy's age, but now years of hardcore partying in some of our town's seediest bars have taken their toll on her. She dyed her hair blonde, she looked like she only weighed a hundred pounds soaking wet, other than being skinny her face looked as if it had seen one too many parties.

The other person in her life is her sister Jenny, only twenty two years old and she has three kids by three different guys, she does not like to work and collects welfare. Apparently Jenny has never met a cock she did not like or she just has to look at one to get pregnant. Jenny was the opposite of Janet in builds she had short blonde hair, she was also fifty pounds overweight and from years of childbirth she had large plump tits and a big round fat ass. I decided the easiest thing to do would be to start my efforts on Jenny. Before I did I got a text message from Amy, she told me she heard all about what I did with Tommy's mother and hoped I had my notions of revenge out of my system. All I text back to her was 'We will see'.

Then I sent her another text telling her Bitch, I'm going to fuck your mom and your sister to get back against you. She replied telling me that even I could not stoop that low. Amy never made it any secret that she felt that she was better than her mother and her sister.

It was time to begin my revenge on Amy, so Monday I began looking for her older sister; I drove around what my father called the low rent district of our town knowing that is where she lived. Tuesday I was finally in luck, I stopped at a store in that area and found her sister Jenny buying food, mostly junk and diapers with food stamps and what cash she had on hand.

"Hey Jenny, need some help with all that stuff?" I asked her.

"Oh Hi Brad, sure I could." She responded.

I helped her carry her groceries out to my pick up truck and unlocked the passenger door after I got in so she could get in. She was dressed in a tight black tank top that showed her amazingly deep cleavage and a tight pair of jogging pants that showed her huge bubble butt.

"So Brad, what brings you down to this part of town?" She asked.

"Oh a friend of mine had just gotten a place down here and I stopped to drop off some things to him." I said. "So where is your brood today?"

"I get to send them to daycare a few days a week to help me look for a job, just no one is hiring right now." She replied. "It's that building right there, I only live on the second floor so it won't be so bad carrying everything in."

I followed her up the stairs to the apartment, it was a pretty good sized place with three bedrooms, obviously more than she could ever afford so probably paid for by welfare. I took the groceries out to the kitchen so she could put them away and was lingering for a few uncomfortable minutes hoping she would ask me to stay or that I would come up with some kind of reason too.

"Brad I know you are underage, but would you like a nice cold beer, I still have a six pack in the fridge?" She asked me.

"Sure Jenny one beer doesn't sound to bad right now, it's kind of hot today." I replied.

"Go in on the couch, I will bring it out to you." She said.

In a few minutes she came out with two beers and she handed me one, she sat down almost right next to me on the couch.

"So I heard you and Amy had broken up." She said after taking a long swig of beer.

"Yeah, she was cheating on me with a buddy of mine, what else have you heard?" I asked her wondering if Amy had told her any of my plan.

"That were it, just that you two broke up, my sister and I do not talk much, she is so much better than me." She said putting a hand on my leg. "Stupid bitch breaking up with such a cute guy like you."

"Uh thanks." I mutter taking a long pull off of my beer.

"You know I could show you how my sister should have been treating you." She said running her hand up to my crotch.

When she saw that I was offering up no resistance she set her beer down on the coffee table and she slid down and undid my jean shorts. I lifted up my ass and she pulled them down to my ankles, then she fondled my semi erect cock. She then took my cock into her mouth sliding further down she sucked on it, getting erect to its full length.

I have gotten blow jobs from Amy before but she was no where near as good as her sister. The way her mouth worked my cock was incredible as mouth and hand worked in perfect unison working my cock. Her tongue swirled around the head of my cock on the up stroke and ran down my shaft on the down stroke.

I reached down and pulled up her shirt, I fondled one of her big tits roughly as the intensity of her sucking increased. Then she stopped and sat up, she smiled at me and pulled off her shirt and then her bra. She giggled as she lifted one up to her mouth and sucked on her own nipple.

"Wow that is pretty hot." I said to her.

She then stood up and took off her jogging pants and her panties; her pussy was a lot hairier than Amy's. Then she got back down on her knees and sucked my cock, this time deep throating me while she was using her hands to play with herself.

"You know if you want to fuck, I have condoms in my pocket." I told her.

"Can't use them, I'm allergic to them and I never remember to use birth control." She said.

"Okay." I replied.

"You can fuck my ass though, I've been really getting into that lately and I can't get pregnant from it." She said. "I have a tube of ky in this drawer."

She greased up my cock with the jelly and then she turned around, she got back up on the couch resting her hands on the arm of the couch with her ass pointing to me. I took the tube and greased up her asshole, then I positioned myself right behind and eased my cock into her asshole.

"Oh god that feels nice Brad, fuck my ass good and hard." She moaned.

I did as I was told and really started slamming my cock in and out of her asshole, both of grunting like wild boars. I used one hand to hold on to her waist and the other I reached under her and squeezed her tits roughly. The rougher I got the more she liked it and then I found myself pulling on and lightly twisting her nipples.

"Oh god, you are one good assfucker Brad, treat me like the slut my little sister is and abuse me hard." She said.

Wow this was really getting wild, Jenny is one wild slut, yes Amy liked to fuck, but she was pretty pedestrian compared to this. The more wild and kinky it was getting the more I had to fight the overwhelming urge to cum. Jenny had announced a few times now that too was cumming.

"Oh shit Jenny, I'm going to cum." I moaned.

"Quick Brad pull it out and shoot it all over my face and tits." She said.

I pulled my cock out and she quickly rolled over onto her back, I kept stroking my cock as I straddled her. I shot my cum all over her big fat tits and some spurts erupted on her face landing on her mouth and nose. She took my cum and licked it off her tits and got it with her fingers and put it into her mouth.

"Wow that was frigging hot." I said exhausted and trying to catch my breath.

"Yeah, what the hell was my sister thinking when she broke up with you." She said.

"Well I got to get home and take a shower before I go off to work." I said.

"Why don't you take one here, it would be easier for you." Jenny said.

We ended up taking a shower together and after getting clean; Jenny was on her knees sucking my cock again. She took her time and gave me a long blowjob; she worked my shaft and occasionally sucked my balls as well. After a few minutes of her fantastic oral manipulations I was rewarding her with a belly full of cum.

We made small talk before I left and she told me to stop by anytime I wanted to, if I wanted to see her again. Which was very tempting and I told her I might just to that if I have time again. I left and went to work, later that night after I got out of work I sent Amy a text message asking her why she was not as wild of a fuck as her sister.

The next morning I checked my phone for text messages and found one from Amy and opened it. It read, you sick bastard you fucked my nasty slut of a sister, I sure hope you enjoyed her fat ass, you really are sick Brad and now you got your pay back, leave me and my family the hell alone. Fat chance on that Amy, now I'm going to fuck that skanky barfly of a mother of yours next, I thought to myself.

I struck out during the entire day trying to catch up with Amy's mother, as I gave up to go to work, I got a phone call.

"Hello Brad, this is Janet, Amy's mother." She said.

"Hey Janet, how are you doing?" I asked her politely.

"Cut the bullshit Brad, Amy told me how you fucked my daughter Jenny and how you are going to try and fuck me next as some sort of vendetta to punish her for breaking up with you." Janet said to me.

"Oh, uh well I can explain." I mumbled as I tried to think up a story.

"No, I want to see you, when can you stop by my apartment?" She asked me.

"I have to go to work now, I'm off Friday." I told her.

"Good, I want you here Friday morning at nine o clock and don't be late." She said hanging up.

Was she going to go through with it just to spite her daughter, Amy and her never did speak very highly of each other while I was dating her. Well I was going to find out in a couple of days what she wanted me to come over for.

The two days rolled by and it was Friday, my day off and I got up and showered. My mother commented on how I was up early and I told her I was going to go shoot some hoops with some old friends. I put on a tee shirt and a pair of old loose fitting gym shorts as I drove over to Janet's house.

I got out of my truck and went up to the front door to ring the door bell, in a few moments Janet came to answer the door. She looked like she was dressed from the night before with a rough night from the bar. She wore a tight black leather skirt, black heels and loose fitting button up blouse that was half unbuttoned.

"Come on in Brad." She said ushering me in.

"Thank you." I said to her.

She closed the door and turned to me, she then surprised me with a hard slap across my face. I stood totally stunned as I looked at her; she then poked me in the chest with a bony finger with a sharp pointy finger nail on it.

"Who the hell do you think you are, you may have been able to pull on over on my daughter Jenny, but not me. You believe all those stories around town that I'm just some drunken slut who wastes her time around bars spreading my legs for any guy. I tell you what I come home just about all the time, sure good and drunk, but alone." She yelled.

"Hey sorry, I did not know." I said.

"You dirty little bastard, did not know, my ass." She said and she smacked me across the face again. "You came over here thinking you were going to fuck me and I was going to let you."

The last smack really hurt and my face felt red and hot, after the last thing she said she went to smack me across the face again and I grabbed her arm. I gave it a twist as I shoved it down, she was now really mad and came at me flailing her arms. This time I grabbed both of them and pushed her back hard against the wall.

I pulled her arms up over her head and pinned her there by her wrists, she struggled against my strength to get loose.

"Let me go, let go of me you asshole." She said as she squirmed.

"Why so you can hit me again." I said. "You know what maybe that is your whole problem Janet, you waste so much time in your own self pity getting drunk you have forgotten how good it feels to get fucked."

"Brad please, I won't hit you again." She said softly.

I did not loosen my grip and held her firmly against the wall, and then I reached down with my free hand and unbuttoned the rest of her blouse. Her little tits were on display to me, her nipples hard and pointy sticking straight out. They were barely a handful and I reached up to pull on one of them.

"Oww, please let me go." She said.

I ignored her plea and decided to be gentle with her; I gently caressed and squeezed her breasts. Then I looked into her eyes, they glistened wet with tears that could fall at any moment. I leaned down and gently suckled on one of them, teasing her nipples with my tongue.

Then I reached behind her and unzipped the leather skirt she was wearing, it took some doing but I managed to push it down. She was wearing a skimpy pair of French cut panties and I reached down the front of them through her bush, I found her pussy and it was starting to get wet.

I gently rubbed her clit with my fingers in slow circular patterns, Janet breathing now became ragged. I let her arms loose and they wrapped around me and pulled me closer to her. We kissed, her mouth tasted like liquor and cigarettes, yet I did not pull away as we kissed with more passion.

We eventually stopped and I pulled away from her and pulled her panties off, she pulled her blouse off and then we went back to kissing. I lifted up on her ass and she got the idea, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around me, I tried easing my cock into her a couple of times, but she was very tight. Finally on the third try, I felt her pussy give way and I pushed into her all the way.

"Oh god, it's been so long." She moaned.

We fucked slowly against the wall in the foyer of her house; I alternated from kissing her to sucking on her tits. Then I carried her into the living room and laid her down on her couch. I was able to get more traction, and I now fucked her harder, her pussy now conforming to my cock and lubricating up.

"Oh yes fuck me, fuck me, oh god fill my pussy up." She moaned.

"Oh shit, oh, Janet, you are so tight." I groaned.

"Oh yeah, oh yes, fuck my tight pussy, oh fuck I'm cumming." She screamed and that was all I could take as well, I shot my load into her cunt.

"Oh god that was so good, I really should find me a good young boyfriend." She said as I climbed off of her.

"Well I must say, older women have been a surprise for me this summer as well." I said sitting back on the couch.

Suddenly the front door flew open and Amy stormed into the living room, she was fuming when she saw her mother and me.

"Mom how could you, after I told you what he was up to." She yelled.

"Amy, I did not want to fuck, it just sort of happened." Janet said to her.

"Well Brad, you got your revenge, get the fuck out of here." Amy yelled at me.

"Now wait just a minute, you little bitch." Janet said jumping up off of the couch.

"What, oh ow, ow , ouch." Amy whined as her mother pulled her hair.

"It's time you learn a lesson, you treat me and your sister like we are doormats and you did the same thing to Brad." Janet said. "It's time someone got some revenge on you."

"Mommy stop, please." Amy cried.

"You little bitch, you know what you are going to do, you are going to suck, eat and lick your ex boyfriend's cum out of my pussy." Janet told her.

"No, no please Mommy." Amy cried as her mother pulled her down onto her knees.

Janet fell down to the couch and spread her legs wide, I could see some of my cum was oozing out of her pussy. She roughly grabbed more of her daughters hair and pulled her too her pussy. She rubbed her cum filled pussy all over her daughters face, Amy cried as she tried to push away.

"I said eat the cum, now eat it." Her other yelled.

What happened next shocked me; a little pink tongue came out of Amy's mouth as she lapped at her mother's pussy. The cum you could see in it when she first sat down was now lapped up.

"Suck my pussy Amy, suck on it good and get all of that good cum out of my pussy." Her mother said pushing Amy's head down harder.

The room was now filled with slurping sounds as Amy was sucking my cum out of her own mother. I was now hard again watching this scene play out, I nodded and Janet and got off the couch. I went behind Amy and stared at her fine ass in the shorts she had on. They had ridden up on her so far that two globes of her ass were sticking out some.

I reached behind her and pulled the down to reveal her ass and pussy from behind, it looked as good as it did the last time I saw before I went on that fishing trip with my dad. I straddled her from behind and lined my cock up with her pussy, I plunged it into her.

"That's it Brad, fuck as good as you fucked me." Janet said urging me on.

I pounded my hard cock in and out of Amy's pussy; she did not resist or anything. I could hear her moaning now as I continued to fuck her. Then the most surprising thing happened, she stopped sucking on her mother's pussy and was now licking and sucking on her mother clit. Amy was now working three fingers in and out of her mother's pussy and she was really giving her a good tongue lashing.

"Oh god yes, eats my pussy." Janet said loosening her grip on her daughters head. "Oh you are such a good girl, oh fuck your are making your momma cum."

After she had her orgasm, Janet got up from the couch and motioned for me to stop fucking her daughter. She made her daughter get up on all fours on the floor and then told me to get behind her. Janet then crawled under her daughter and licked her daughter's clit and my balls while we fucked.

"Oh fuck that feels good mom, fuck me Brad, and fuck me." She moaned.

"Ugh, ugh." I grunted loudly.

Amy had a mind blowing orgasm as her mother and I hit the right spots at the same time. Then Janet concentrated on sucking my balls and licking my asshole, this whole thing was so hot and wild I shot my load into her daughter.

After it was all over, both of them laid on the floor and looked at me as serious as can be and said "Brad, get the fuck out."

I quickly gathered my clothes and got dressed; I left mother and daughter sitting naked on the floor in the living room. I got my pay back; I fucked two older women, a big sister and got to fuck my slut of an ex-girlfriend again.

What a great summer!

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,012 Followers