Bitch Maker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tammy, wake up baby."

I opened my eyes, the alarm said 6 a. m. and Sam was stroking my cheek.

"Let's shower." She said.

I followed her to the shower and she turned it on to get hot while we brushed. I felt some embarrassment return, standing in the bathroom removing my dress and wig with Sammie. Both of us were hard. Mine was morning wood, I wondered if hers was.

She beckoned me to get in the shower and we got in together. I shivered as the water hit me, and was delighted as Sammie's hands began to soap me up. She smiled looking at me as she lingered on my balls and asshole. I winced when she slipped one finger in me.

"Sore back there?" She asked.

"Yeah." I told her.

She kissed me and handed me the soap, I took my time on her body, and she didn't complain. There was no way I could not start jerking her off when I got to her tool. I was just fixated on it, the feel of the skin in my hand, the soap dripping off it.

Sammie sighed and leaned against the wall as I pumped her and took a nipple in my mouth. Her hand reached down and began to do me. We jerked each other for several minutes when Sammie started to wiggle her hips and moan.

"Don't you let my cum get wasted down the drain Tammy." Sammie ordered me.

I didn't need to be told twice, I kneelt and took the head in my mouth, sucking as I pumped her shaft.

Sammie moaned, "Such an eager cocksucker. You belong on your knees. Uugh, fuck! Now swallow."

I kept the head just inside my mouth while she came, I wanted all of it on my tongue. I wanted to taste it. I sucked gently as she got soft; the feel of it going soft in my mouth was wonderful.

I stood back up and she grabbed my wet dick, jerking me. She put her mouth on my neck and started sucking hard. My body tensed and I came quickly. Sammie cupped her hand under my cock and caught my load, which she put to my lips.

"Drink it bitch." She said, and I licked it from her palm and fingers. I saw she had left a large hickey on my neck as we passed the mirror, drying off. No big deal, anybody at work would assume it was a girl, worst that could happen was a boss telling me to have my girlfriend put the hickeys somewhere else.

As I was getting dressed in the guest room Sammie walked in.

"You forgot something Tammy." She said, and sat the cock cage on the vanity.

I grumbled but obeyed. It was only when I got to work and sat down at my desk that I realized my nails were still painted pink.

12