Black Amazons Need Anal Too

Story Info
A sexy black prince dominates a black BBW.
1.5k words
3.32
45.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

My name is Eric Musevini. I'm a tall, good-looking young man of African-American and Italian descent. Six feet two inches tall, lean and muscular, with light bronze skin, curly black hair and pale green eyes. That's me in a nutshell. What do I love doing? Oh, many things. I love walking through the park. Watching good clean shows on television. Eating Ice Cream. I also like to travel and be adored by my wonderful and adoring subjects. I'm an Italian Prince, you see. I'm a student at Maestro College, an all-male, four-year private institution of higher education. Maestro College is the best school in Italy. Made to educate the sons of elite families and raise them to be the leaders of tomorrow.

My private pleasures are many. I like to fly my private jet. I also love sky diving. Fencing is my favorite sport, next to Football and Horsemanship. My fellow Maestro College men and I do love our sports. I love lounging about my imperial palace in Rome, Italy. I love to indulge my mostly hidden penchant for large women. I do love to fuck big women in the ass. Especially big women with big butts. Yes, I must say that is one of my favorite things. Which is what this story is absolutely about. What can I say? I love big women with big butts and I cannot lie!

Currently, I'm having some fun with my palace servant Sarah. She's a tall, large-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed black woman. We've known each other for a while. Where did I find her? Sarah is a proud African woman warrior from the Maskuli Tribe in Central Africa. Her Tribe is made up of fierce natives and both males and females are taught to be fighters from early. I took her from her village and brought her back to Europe. She was a wild woman from the jungle. I enjoyed taming her. It was a struggle at first but I had fun with her since. She's one of my favorite fucks. Right now, she's on all fours, her plump butt cheeks spread wide open. I am sliding my long and thick cock in and out of her asshole. Sarah screams as I ram my dick into her poop chute. I must say that I absolutely love every sound she made. Listening to a big woman scream as I fuck her in the ass is one of my life's greatest pleasures. Nothing else can compare to it.

In my right hand, I hold tresses of Sarah's long black hair. I yank her head back while shoving my cock in and out of her asshole. The big woman's asshole feels wonderfully warm and tight around my cock. Oh, man. It is so wonderfully empowering. You might not know this but big women have the world's tightest assholes. Bar none. That's what makes them so much fun to fuck anally. A tight ass is a fun ass to fuck. I plunge my cock into the forbidden depths of Sarah's asshole, and feel her asshole stretch to accommodate the sheer bulk of my cock. I'm stretching her plump black booty hole from a tight anal ending to a wide anal receiver.

Sarah howls as I jam my cock into her butt hole. She's my favorite fuck, you know. For the past year, I've been collecting plump beauties from around the world. I built myself a Harem full of anally inclined plump beauties. Isn't that awesome? Sarah is my favorite Sunday night fuck. Which is why we're humping well into the wee hours as it is. I flip her on her back. I like to look into a big woman's eyes when I fuck her in the ass. I held Sarah's plump legs in their air and shoved my cock right back into her asshole once I made her assume the new position. She was looking at me with this weird expression on her face. Up until the day she met me, she had never been fucked in the ass before. Well, I introduced her to the joys of anal sex.

The first time I decided to fuck Sarah in the ass, the fierce warrior woman put up quite a fight. She told me that there was no way in Hell my big cock was going anywhere near her booty hole. Well, we would see about that. I challenged Sarah to a wrestling match. We wrestled in oil. It was a fierce match. Sarah is tall and large. She's also a fierce wrestler. I overcame her strength with my own European-bred treachery. Yeah, I beat her at wrestling. You should have seen the look on her face after the pummeling she took. I made her suck my cock, then I shoved my cock into her pussy. I took her virginity. Then, at long last, I put her on all fours and in spite of her begging and pleading, I shoved my cock into her ass.

Man, you should have seen the look on her face when I pushed my cock into Sarah's butt hole. Her eyes widened like saucers. Her mouth opened, but no sound came out. It was as if she couldn't believe it. The proud African female warrior couldn't believe that the Italian Prince was shoving his cock up her asshole. Well, wake up, bitch! You're taking it up the ass! With that, I buried my cock into the big black woman's asshole with a smile on my face and a song in my heart. That's how you do it. There lies the secret to fucking big women in the ass. First, get them to admit they want to try it. Smooth talk them. Coax them a little bit. Get them on their hands and knees. Just spread them butt cheeks wide open, press your cock against that butt hole. Then, shove it in. That's how I do it. It's my formula. And it has never failed me.

I fucked the gorgeous African Amazon's asshole to my leisure. When I was done, I came, flooding her butt hole with my hot manly seed. This is how I tamed her. I squeezed my cock out of Sarah's asshole after taking both her vaginal and anal virginities. She was crying softly. I smiled, and told her to relax. She was a woman now. My woman. Ever since that day, Sarah has been my very willing and very lusty anal slut. We have tons of fun together.

Sometimes, I put a leash around Sarah's neck and make her walk on all fours around the palace. She does this in the nude. I love watching her plump black ass when she's like this. She looks so wonderfully vulnerable. I love having my way with her. Sometimes, I bring out my leather belt. I whip her. I love whipping Sarah. In the face. The chest. The ass. The back. Everywhere. After giving her a good whipping, I love to spread her plump butt cheeks wide open and shove my cock into her asshole. Fucking her asshole while her body is still glowing from the whipping is totally hot. I love slamming my cock into her ass. She is such a submissive bitch and I get off on dominating her. I love to flip her on her back in order to look into her face while fucking her in the ass. She has such a defeated look in her eyes. So I smack her face to get her wide awake. I like my women lively when I'm fucking them in the ass. Once she's into it, I slam my cock as deep as it can go.

Sometimes, we really get into it. I really let her have it. I fuck her asshole like a miner looking for gold. Sarah screams her lungs out as I fill her asshole with my huge cock. I grab her hair, yank her head back and fuck her until I can't take anymore, yet keep going just for the hell of it. Sarah gets into it too. She gives as much as she takes. Hell, once she farted while I was fucking her in the ass. She apologized profusely. I laughed and continued fucking her. Until I finally came, sending my hot manly cum deep into her asshole. Afterwards, I would pull my cock out of her gaping asshole and admire my masterpiece. A big woman with a gaping asshole due to extreme anal sex is simply beautiful. Let no one tell you different.

I'm very happy with Sarah and my other toys in my palace. The life of an Italian Prince is splendid, adventurous and fun. Many people can only dream of it. Well, I just gave you a taste of what it's like. Private schools. Private jets. Palaces. Sex toys. Sex slaves. The life of a Man of Means is fantastic. Say, would you care to spend some time with me in my Palace? I've got all kinds of toys but we could always find room for more. What do you think?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers