Black Arrow Lord Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

It did come off, though, just a piece at a time with a lot of quiet and laughing struggles as they helped each other.

Neither of them ever forgot that night, making love in a rather limited number of ways to try to keep the covers on them in the darkness. The room was lit by only the flickering light of the fire as they held each other tightly out of some need between them which remained unspoken by them both, since beside the obvious, neither one could really say that they understood it well enough to remark on it much.

But they did know that it was there inside themselves and even more oddly, they thought that they could see it in each other as well.

The quiet way that they sought for this out of consideration for the others just didn't seem to be as much of a bother as they'd thought, and it surprised them that they even liked it this way.

"Valdemar, "Matsu whispered, the polite suffix forgotten as she raised her leg to ease it over his hip once more while she guided his shaft into her again, "I wish to tell you something. Many of us regard the, ... well, the hairiness that we see on the bodies of the few Gaijin that we might see as something which marks the person as -- "

He nodded as he looked at her and he opened his mouth to speak.

But she had her fingers over his lips in a heartbeat or less as she shook her head. "Stop, Valdemar.

Please stop.

We are here and I love this with you far more than with any man that I have had -- other than perhaps Kōichi-san, though this is very different to me and better in that it is us here.

With him, it has more to do with familiarity and comfort, since we three have done this together for so long that we know that we just need it between us. It is our little secret family -- us three and what we do, and I always have the comfort of knowing that I am one of the three in a place and a way where there are no distinctions made about class or who is better.

It is the love of three children who grew up together with no other friends.

With you, now, ... this is far different, but I wanted to tell you something, so listen before you grow angry with me over what is NOT meant this time.

Most of our troubles, yours and mine, have come from me -- I admit it -- but what begins our coldness to each other each time is the way that you react to what I might say."

She kissed him for a moment, hoping that it would cause him to forget their earlier troubles.

"What I wished to say -- and now, seeing that I almost caused us even more trouble, what I now need to tell you is that, like so much about you, I have come to love it."

She felt him relax then, a little surprised that she hadn't even noticed it when he'd tensed and took it to be just another of the dangers of his kind. She must have caught him just before he'd withdrawn again.

"I love it now," she smiled, "I know that at the moment, it has a little to do with the way that the night is an awful one outside and that I was so cold in such little time. But I saw it when you did the right thing and ignored me to reach over and lead my horse for me out there. I saw the care in your eyes as you tried to warm my hands, and Valdemar, I even felt a little of the warmth coming to me from your body as you held me in the stables. I understand all of that.

Now, I am here with you, aren't I? If you need a reason, it is because I want to be here and nowhere else but in these arms.

I am against a man who has the strength to throw an axe that I would need to likely strain so that I could even lift it up. I doubt that for all of my skill, I could do very much at all with that evil-looking sword of yours, and for certain, an arrow sent from my bow might only get in to an enemy if it hit a seam in the armor on him. Your arrows go in deeply every time anywhere. I almost dropped my naginata to see it.

I want to be here with you. And ... and what I wanted to say that I like this fur on your chest very much now. It is so warm and it gives me a place to press my face against and it never itches me, a very nice and pleasant thing to have found out about you, as so many things are if I only set my pride aside.

I love to run my hands over you. Have you not noticed this? I would never do it if I considered you to be a hairy beast."

She kissed him again and as she drew back, she smiled softly, "Though the thought of lying with a beast like you is a warm one to me which I like to think of quite often.

So please, ... allow me to say the words which come to me and I will be careful not to say anything which you might mistake. I once thought of you very ... disdainfully in the way that I often regard men, but I was wrong about you. Please allow me to say what I wish and try not to mistake it for anything other than what it is.

Come," she smiled as she rolled the upper part of her body back onto the blankets underneath her. "I am no longer cold thanks to you, my friend. Come and let me have you again while I lie on my back and look at you.

Only try to keep us covered if you can. I find that I do not care much anymore and I want it that way with a very fine man to my eyes."

He slipped out of her for the moment that it took him to try not to crush her as he got over her and mounted her again. When he looked into her eyes, Valdemar was rather astounded at what he saw there. Her eyes, lidded down as they were then seemed to be able to reach into him somehow and he felt the pull.

She could look so dismissive and cold when she felt that way, and he'd seen the way that she could appear when she was angry. He found that he loved to look at her face at any time, seeing her reasoning ability as the wheels turned and the way that she seemed to sparkle to him a little when she was feeling humorous and playful. But this, ...

It seemed to him that he could see her in several different ways at once like this. He could imagine her when she'd been a child and at the same time, he saw her now as a woman who wanted this time with him, this mating. He also saw her small and almost continual sense of wonder at him too, but ...

There was hope there, he thought, and it came to him as a bit of a shock.

There was hope in her as well, and he knew that it related to something far longer than this and it made him consider that, of all of the women that he'd ever known well enough for this -- any of them -- ALL of them, he'd seen many things in their eyes.

But he'd never seen what he was looking at right now.

He watched those eyes close languidly as he entered her once more and then, after two soft thrusts, she drew her legs back and he had to stop to try to cover them out of his consideration for her. When he looked again, she was smiling up at him. "You didn't need to do that."

He smiled back as he leaned in a little to kiss her throat, "I have learned one truth in my life which is as fundamental as the sunrise and the waves on the sea."

She shivered though not from the cold as she felt him lick under her ear for a moment.

When the moment passed, she nudged upward on him with a pleased sigh, "And? You cannot say a thing like that to me, Gaijin. I am a woman after all. Now there is something which I must know.

What is this truth?"

He sighed himself as he pulled back and then thrust into her slowly again while she exhaled her reaction to the feeling of it, "A woman who feels even a little cold at a time like this is a terrible shame which is to be avoided if at all possible. You see?" he smiled down at her, "fundamental."

"Ah!" she hissed a little in humorous pleasure, "I am a fool. To have seen you that first day and thought badly of you, when there is something like a mind in you which seeks for fundamental things and the heart that you have in there ..."

She reached up and felt her fingertips sliding over him; his very strong arms and shoulders. She brought her eyes back up to look into his face once more, reaching to slip her fingers into the hair at the back of his head while her hand touched his face and the light stubble there.

She loved the way that it felt under her palm and she drew her thumb toward the rest of her fingers so that she could feel the short and hard bristle as it slid over them. The rest of her body reveled to feel his careful weight on her and the way that it felt to her as that wonderful thing of his plowed in and out of her so slowly that it all threatened to take her breath away.

No one had ever loved with her like this.

She felt the hard bristle as he kissed her, but she also knew that he was aware of it and what it could do to her skin. It had never been an issue with anyone before, but she had a thought that surely few of his kind would think of the detail and of those would might, she doubted that they'd care all that much.

She'd expected and even hoped for a good fucking here, but the situation and the circumstances had precluded it. So they had this wonderful and much quieter match between them instead.

And anyway, she told herself, what mystery could there be to the faster one, which she was certain would have been every bit as good for her? The three times that he'd already had her had been quiet wonders to her, the last time being the best so far since she'd come to her bliss a few times in it.

He was a man whose body went rather far past impressing any women who saw him and had the brains to regard him as attractive, and she'd seen the explosive power there with her own eyes as he'd forced respect and fear out of a group of cocky guardsmen in the inn.

As she looked up at him in what to her was the most dreamy pleasure that she could imagine, she remembered something that he'd said for a moment and she smiled.

He asked about it and she felt a little silly for just a second, though she recovered in an instant. "Some men regard the quiet thoughts of a woman to be empty and foolish things. I know you well enough now to see that you do not.

It was only a thought of you that I held in my pleasure, nothing more," she whispered as she felt herself nearing the point where reasoning thoughts were likely about to become a little rare and hard to think through.

As he went on and she rose to it in the most delicious and unhurried way that she'd ever known, the memory of what he'd said returned to her mind.

'Now they have seen a Gaijin when he is annoyed.'

Annoyed, she thought.

If that had been his annoyance, what must he be like in his wrath?

She drew her legs back a little when she realized that they'd slipped down a little bit. That would never do, she thought. She wanted him in as deeply as she could get him into her.

She felt each thrust as something beyond palpable. This was something which women had a weakness for after all, she reasoned. We are designed to want and need it, she thought, so that the seed of the man has the best chance to make another life. We might not want that at the time, but we are all made to want the heat of a large prick deep inside of us.

She wondered for a moment if they might be making a new little life here with what they were doing. She knew her cycle, but there was always the chance of it, she guessed. It made her smile to herself that for this one, she'd want to do it at some point ...

And then she had the sudden and startling thought that she'd actually had the previous thought and it surprised her. But before she could take herself down the roads of thought and what it could do to her as far as her father and mother might think about it or how it might affect her reputation, she felt herself rising in her want of it -- and him.

She was nearing her mountain, the one where there was only the clouds and the rain and she wanted to spread the wings which she didn't have to fly there and beyond.

She looked up at him and saw that his topknot had become undone in their quiet struggles and the way that his very long and golden barbarian's hair spilled down past his head and onto her -- the way that she felt the silk of it as it moved over her breasts ...

Her eyes flashed up to look at his face then, and she saw a man, ... a rather large one to be sure, ... but she saw the way that he seemed to be almost the boy that he once must have been almost holding out his heart to her.

The image was gone the next instant, ... not because he sought to hide it, and not because she'd lost the desire to see it.

Her tears had begun.

It had never happened to her before and she blinked furiously, trying to see through them while needing to hold onto him tightly at the same time. She even tightened her grip on him with her legs a bit as well as her tears ran slowly down the sides of her head to hide in her long, dark hair.

Valdemar saw them and he almost asked, but he saw her close her eyes and shake her head, trying to wave the question away for a moment. To his credit, he got that there was nothing wrong for her and he held his tongue.

Neither of them really knew that it was just something which was so very, very profound and ... right to her instead. It came to her in another minute.

She tried to hold it back, but she sobbed once and then she looked up at him again and he knew what it was, though he'd never seen it in anyone before either.

"Deeper, Valdemar, "she sighed as she tilted her head back and reached for one of her own nipples.

Over the next three strokes, he lowered himself a little and it caused her to tilt her head back even more as each of her breaths seemed to begin to snag in her throat as she gasped, and he began to feel her quiver a little under him.

Matsu's mouth opened wide in a silent scream and he felt her contract on him there deep inside of her.

He'd had his own issues in this up to this point, seeing her there under him as though she was the very first woman that he'd ever really done this with and meant it in this way. The trip over the rim of the canyon to see down into the depths of her heart was a very short thing which just flashed past underneath him as the first knowledge that he was about to let go came to him even faster than the first tickle of it's warning.

The lip of the rim was there and gone in an instant.

But the trip down into her heart was a very long one indeed.

The swell and hardening of his shaft then, the sign that it was imminent caused Matsu to gasp even louder and then as she felt herself slip into the rain, she also felt his contractions.

For the first time in her life, she felt without a doubt that a man was filling her. It had happened before, of course. She'd just never felt it like this before. She smiled with closed eyes as she welcomed something which had never thrilled her before -- though she was happy for it now.

Matsu had never minded the way that a man's semen had of seeming to get to the most surprising places when he came, onto her robe or onto her cheek and Heaven forbid, into her hair unnoticed and unfound after she'd fellated a man. That was all good if it was found in time and she loved to feel it in her mouth if it was Kōichi-san's. She liked to taste his the best and Aiki-san shared the very same opinion of it.

But this, ... the way that she felt Valdemar pump into her as he pressed in so deeply and well, moving in little ways as though his doing that might get the tip of that wonder in just a little deeper somehow in a cautious way as he hoped that he didn't hit her cervix this time. He just felt the end as he grazed it and he drew back a tiny bit. To him, it felt so very good and it matched what he felt coming from her breast to him, though he hadn't really noticed that yet.

To Matsu, it felt almost holy.

She sighed and whimpered a little, not caring that she had nothing whatsoever to whimper about as she ran her hands over his shoulder and the back of his head, her fingers in as far as she could get them into his magnificent golden mane as she held his head next to hers.

This had been the fourth time that evening that she'd had his seed pumped into her.

Each time had been better than the last, but this time, ... she didn't know what it was, it was just, ... right, even more than the others.

"Valdemar, ..." she whispered so softly to him.

"Valdemar, do you always do this to your women?"

There was a pause as he considered for a moment, "I think that I am usually a lot louder," he chuckled, "but do you mean this, ... you cannot feel it, but I have this feeling."

He felt her nod against his head very gently, "I have a feeling as well. That is what I was asking for."

He raised his head very slowly to look into her eyes and he smiled -- which took her heart in a way and to him, it felt as though the thin ledge that he seemed to feel as though he stood on above that canyon was crumbling under him.

He kissed her very softly for a moment. "The other times, yes, I suppose, though I have never felt things in that way before, but what we just did, no, Matsu, I don't think that I have ever felt that way -- and certainly I have never caused anyone to cry before," he said just remembering it. "I'm sorry if I -- "

The angle was terrible, but Matsu did get her fingers over his lips again.

"Stop again?" he asked in a muffled way and she nodded.

"You did nothing wrong. I was happy. Very surprised, but happy.

"I cannot say that I have had many men," she said, just a little seriously, "But that, Valdemar, ..."

She smiled then, "I only need to know one thing from you. Are you married to anyone, ... somewhere that you have been in your grand travels? Is there anyone, some woman someplace who considers you as her man alone?"

The earnestness that he saw there caused him to have to think of it rather than just answer.

Matsu shook his shoulder after a few seconds, "I do not require the full long list of their names."

He almost laughed. "I saw that you really wanted to know for some reason, and so I had to think. Sorry if it took too long, Matsu. There is no one. Why would you want to know?"

She reached as far as she could under the blankets and she tried to slap his bottom as she chuckled, "Because I wanted to know whether I have a hope at all."

She kissed him for a moment and then she moved her arms to hold him tightly for a moment. Then she sighed, "If there is no one, then I have no reason to feel foolish for having asked out of my need to know. If you like this with me, then please allow me to be yours, Valdemar. I will only share you with two others."

He blinked, wondering what this strange thing was about.

"Have you been with my cousins yet?"

Valdemar found himself staring into Matsu's eyes for a moment, and then he shook his head. But then he understood a little more and he amended it, "Wait, yes, I have.

Kōichi and I slept together last night."

"And?" Matsu asked in a way that astounded him, "Was it good? He loves you as he has told me, and he said that he hoped to lie with you and you say now that it has happened. If it was good, then there is only Aiki-san left for you to love with and if you wish, then you have your family here. We three need to speak of it yet, but I think that we would all agree.

Kōichi-san and Aiki-san would like to be married one day, and also, ..." She sighed as she shifted a little under him, "I suppose that I must find a husband at some point. But I do not want anyone around here -- especially not after this night with you."

She looked away a little for a moment, "A girl might want to have only one man and it must be like that from the other side, though I do not know that. If I am not enough, we can just try to bring you into our family and we go on as before, but sharing you between us."

Valdemar was struggling at that point. "But you are Samurai," he said, "The daughter of a daimyo."

Seeing her look, he held up his hand, "I only say it to point out that there might be expectations there which might be difficult for you, that's all. I know who you are and it changes nothing for me in how I see you."

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers