Black Athlete Takes Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so erotic to see Katie kneeling in front of this black athlete looking up at his mighty cock as it bobbed in front of her face now. The sexual tension between them was electric. "Holy shit!" Katie exclaimed. She wasn't usually one to say stuff like this during sex so I was taken aback. Kyle just stood there and appreciated her kneeling in front of him hypnotized by his black dick. I could see her salivate looking at his weapon. She looked up at him and smiled and took her top off, leaving her in her pink bra. Kyle leaned over and tore her pink bra right off. We both gasped in surprise. I could see Katie blush and actually a hint of fear on her face for the first time now. She may have thought this was just a fun outing and she could just try out a black stud but now realized Kyle was in charge. Her fear was overcome by lust as that big, thick black cock with a vein down the top bobbed aggressively in front of her.

I watched breathless as Katie leaned forward and grabbed Kyle's thick black dick. Her lips were red with lust and I could see her swallow. She was salivating for it. I felt myself swallow as well. It looked so thick in her hand. She could hardly get her dainty fingers around it.

"May I?" she whispered

"What?" he asked. "Say what you want."

"May I suck it, Kyle," Katie asked. My dick twitched.

"Ask nicely."

"May I please suck your beautiful black cock?" I heard Katie, my beautiful girlfriend, beg to suck this black jock's dick.

He let her do just that. Thrusting his muscular hips forward Kyle put the tip of his big dick in Katie's mouth. Her eyes widened and she smiled. I'd never seen Katie more turned on than I saw her now with this big black dick stretching her beautiful, elegant pink mouth. Katie slurped on the big head of Kyle's cock for a bit then withdrew with a lewd pop.

"Oh my fucking god, this is so amazing," she said

"Oh yea? You like this? You like that black dick in your mouth?" Kyle spoke down to her

"Holy shit yes," Katie answered and started kissing and slurping on that mighty black dick again, "I can't believe it" slurp "it tastes so fucking awesome" smack "never had anything like this before," I heard Katie say in between kissing and worshipping his big dick. She was running her hands on his tight abs.

"Yeah you like the taste of that black dick? Worship that black cock, slut," Kyle said to Katie speaking to her like I never would.

Katie continued to lick the sides of Kyle's dick, slurp and kiss the head, loud sounds of her licking, slurping, and the wet pop when she withdrew her lusty kisses from his dick ringing through the room. She looked up at him in awe with his big dick stretching her beautiful mouth. My dick was impossibly hard in my pants. Katie suddenly smacked lustily on Kyle's dick again, withdrew and looked at me smiling.

"You like that, baby?" she asked me. Before I could answer she grabbed Kyle's dick rested it against his perfect abs and started to lick the underside of it she licked up and down. Her pink wet tongue and pretty face looked so amazing next to his strong black dick. "Is this what you wanted to see?" she asked in between licking Kyle's big black dick. Then she descended a bit still keeping eye contact with me, grabbed one of his big balls in her dainty mouth, and kissed it with a pop. Still looking at me she did the same to the other lemon-sized ball. "Hmmm this is so hot baby, thank you. Is this what you wanted to see?" she asked me again.

"Yes," I answered weakly. Both of them chuckled.

"Hmmm this is so hot baby," Katie continued to tease me. "I think I found your kryptonite," they both chuckled. Katie continued kissing and nuzzling Kyle's amazing dick for a minute while I watched hypnotized. "Aren't black guys so manly?" Katie looked lovingly at me, smiling while licking Kyle's big black balls, sucking each one in her mouth. She let go of each one with a passionate audible pop from her lips, then smiled seductively again at me. Her question kind of shocked me.

"Uhh yeah I guess," I said back weakly still so turned on.

"Say it," Katie told me matter of factly. Then she licked up and down his strong, mesmerizing black dick again. Kyle was just standing there, a light sheen of sweat making his black muscles shine. He looked like a sex god. Katie was on her knees her pretty face and perky breasts flushed with lust, licking and smacking on his cock and balls. I couldn't believe she was asking me this. "I want to hear you say it baby. Say black guys are so manly."

I couldn't believe she was doing this but my dick was so hard. It was so hot to watch her lick Kyle's big black dick like that. Suddenly I noticed something else. His Adonis-like muscular body had a sheen of sweat, making him look even more incredible. I could smell his masculine scent in the room. It was so masculine strong and full of testosterone. He looked like a conquering athlete just standing there with my elegant girlfriend worshipping his balls. Kyle's scent was intoxicating. I remembered when I saw him in the locker room and he bumped into me, pushing me aside. I had to do it. I heard myself saying what Katie wanted me to.

"Black guys are so manly and strong," I trailed off weakly. I felt weak with lust and so intimate with Katie saying this. She smiled and Kyle smirked contemptuously.

"He said it!" She smiled and laughed.

"White faggot," I heard Kyle say as he sunk his thick, long virile black dick in my pretty girlfriend's mouth while she moaned in surprise.

I heard myself moan and I came in my pants as I saw Katie start to lusciously bob her head back and forth on Kyle's cock and choke on it. I almost passed out from the strength of the orgasm. What the hell just happened? Did I just come without touching myself while watching my girlfriend worship this black stud's dick? And what did he call me? I felt dizzy and ran to the bathroom to take a break and clean myself up. This was going too far.

While I was cleaning up in the bathroom I threw some water on my face. I actually thought I might go back in there to stop it but I knew that wouldn't happen. I quickly took a cold shower and then went back out intending to tell Katie that maybe we should call it a night. I didn't find them in the living room. Instead their clothes were strewn about on the floor. There was still some light hip hop playing in the background. I went to my bedroom, I knew they'd be in there.

I fully intended to tell Katie that we should maybe stop but I was just frozen back to my original viewpoint as I saw Kyle just lay back on my bed and Katie's beautiful firm bare ass facing me. She was on all fours between his legs, sucking his dick. He was up on his elbows just watching my girlfriend go to town on his thick cock. I meant to stop it but I couldn't. I found myself getting hard as steel again and I walked around until I could get a good look. The contrast of her pretty lips against his strong black dick was like kryptonite but addictive. I watched my pretty girlfriend who I lived with repeatedly bob up and down on this black athlete's cock on my own bed and started to jerk off.

Soon Kyle was standing in the middle of the room and Katie was on her knees in front of him sucking his big black cock. The contrast of Katie's light brown hair and blue eyes really stood out against Kyle's big, thick, steel black cock and threatening, perfect unrelenting black warrior body. I knew Kyle could probably deck me and knock me out in seconds flat. I was intimidated by him and slightly afraid but that just made the situation hotter somehow. Katie licked, sucked and slurped on this jock's dick as she looked at him with the most seductive smirk. Every now and then Kyle leaned over and slapped her ass which she seemed to love. She moaned appreciatively on his thick cock every time he did it. He just looked like a boss taking over and treating my live-in girlfriend like a common whore and all I could do was jerk off and watch. The more he took over the more I felt he deserved it and I wanted to give in to him it was weird. They just looked so hot together, my dainty, pretty athletic dirty blonde girlfriend with this badass black athlete who seemed so comfortable doing a girl in front of her own boyfriend.

"You like how that tastes?" He kept encouraging her. She slid off his mighty cock with an audible pop and smiled at him and then at me.

"I love it baby," she said. "Your big black cock tastes amazing." She licked the tip of his dick, teasing him. "I can't get enough." I just about lost it. Then she continued,

"Don't be silly Greg, get over here." I didn't understand what she wanted but I found myself obeying. I got up like in a haze and knelt next to my girlfriend. She was still holding Kyle's dick, which was about a foot away now. It looked mesmerizing next to Katie's face. So big, strong and threatening. "Come here baby," she cooed and opened her mouth and slightly closed her eyes, putting her hand behind my head. I could tell she wanted to kiss me.

I gave in to it. I knew in the back of my head this was weird but I couldn't help it. I opened my mouth and started to furiously make out with my girlfriend who had just been sucking off this black jock. It was so hot. I could taste him on her. A slight musky but intoxicating manly taste. Actually it was like pure testosterone from this jock lingering on her soft wet feminine lips and it was amazing. I'd never thought I'd like something like that but here I was. She kissed me and teasingly bit at my lips. Then she looked me in the eye with the most seductive smile. "Do you like it baby? Do you like how it tastes?"

"Hell yes," I found myself answering. Katie bit her lower lip and smirked at me. She turned back to Kyle's mighty black cock, hovering above our pink faces, licked, kissed and engulfed it in her pretty pink lips. Then she let him go with a pop just like in the Blacked movies we loved to watch. She turned back to me and kissed me teasingly running her tongue on mine, making sure I tasted him again.

"Tell me," she smiled sweetly and said to me. "Tell me what it tastes like white boy," she said and kissed me again. She said this all so sweetly I knew she was teasing me.

I was so turned on and also embarrassed I didn't know what to say. I was about ready to come. I could see Kyle sort of smirking down at me. His muscular black body loomed above us both. I answered, "It's just so, strong, I don't know. I didn't think I'd like it but it's just overwhelming" and trailed off. Kyle smirked and Katie laughed and lightly pushed me away with her palm on my face. She went back to sucking his cock.

For good measure Kyle started fucking my girlfriend's face in earnest now. I was mesmerized looking at his thick black cock moving in and out of her mouth. "UGH UGH UGH UGH," Katie just was loving Kyle abusing her pretty mouth for his pleasure. She had put her hands appreciatively on his strong thighs and was kind of running her palms on his black shining abs.

Soon Kyle withdrew from Katie's mouth. His cock was bobbing in front of her face and she just looked totally spaced out. Kyle bent over and we were all startled when he loudly slapped her ass, then easily lifted her up by the waist and hoisted her over his shoulder. Katie was laughing she was loving this. She looked me in the eye and smiled as Kyle confidently walked her to our bed again and threw her on it.

I watched mesmerized as Katie spread her toned, lithe slightly tanned legs for the big black athlete now taking over. I watched his muscular broad back and saw his big thick black cock bobbing aggressively in front of her pussy. The cock that had so quickly changed our relationship. I knew he had already changed both of us. He was taking over my relationship with my live-in girlfriend, but I was strangely OK with it. Actually I was harder than I had ever been. I wanted this to happen!

Kyle for his part seemed super-comfortable. Like he had done this many times before. Which I found out later that he had. I could see Katie look into his eye with lust and anticipation. There was a slight smile on her pretty face. Suddenly her eyes darted to me and we made eye contact. She bit her lower lip looking into my eyes with a seductive smirk. She then mouthed "I love you" to me. I was so hard.

I watched as Kyle grabbed the base of his thick, heavy black cock and started beating it slowly but heavily on Katie's moist pussy. Slap, slap, slap. Katie moaned helplessly. I could see her blush already with excitement. The contrast between Kyle's thick, muscular dark cock and Katie's refined, feminine pink pussy was perfect. Kyle then aimed the head of his cock at her pussy. He started to push in. Katie let out an electrifying short moan as Kyle penetrated her pussy for the first time. It was happening. The badass black athlete who had intimidated me in the gym was now pushing his cock into my girlfriend, slowly, seductively on my own bed to her approving moans. I watched the soft, supple tight folds of her white pussy give way before his virile dark cock. Inch by fucking inch. Stretching her open. She was moaning so seductively.

No amount of Blacked videos we watched prepared us for this. I had to stop jerking my white dick to stop from coming at the site in front of me and realized I moaned along with Katie. His big thick black cock was slowly stretching her out and filling her up, inch by inch by inch. Suddenly Katie let out a screech and slapped her white hands on Kyle's wide black shoulders. She had reached her first orgasm of the night just as he was penetrating her. I heard myself moan along with her.

Kyle seemed in perfect control as he was penetrating my girlfriend. As Katie came on his cock just from the pleasure and I guess shock of the first penetration he didn't flinch. Again like he was totally used to it. He simply inched his thick black weapon steadily into her tight wet pink pussy until he bottomed out, his magnificent upper back muscles relaxed but unrelenting. I talked later to Katie about this moment. It was when we both gave in to him her soft wet folds giving way to the young black man with a lust for conquest.

Kyle bottomed out in Katie's pussy and held his cock there for a few seconds I guess to let her get used to it and feel him fully inside. Then he started to fuck her slowly. It was surreal seeing my girlfriend's lovely, tight familiar pussy stretched out by this stud's thick big black cock, sliding in and out. Katie was so turned on and wet. Her helpless moans rung out in my ears. I was hypnotized seeing her pink pussy stretch and Kyle's massive black cock slickly easily slide in and out in and out of that pussy I knew so well. All right there on my own bed. I watched his athletic body in admiration, the back muscles moving and contracting flawlessly, his lean muscular hamstrings, his powerful big black balls swinging now and slightly tapping her ass. I watched Kyle's muscular smooth black ass move up and down as he fucked my girlfriend on my own bed to louder and louder moans. The muscles in his ass contracted and relaxed rhythmically mesmerising me. I watched beads of sweat appear on Kyle's muscular ass and back as he moved athletically making my girlfriend moan louder and louder. His cock was just there stabbing into her pussy over and over again.

I couldn't take my eyes off it. His thick, dark strong cock just taking over her tight white pussy, contrasting with her pink folds and elegant feminine body. Stabbing in again and again eliciting the most insane moans and now screams from Katie. Kyle kept goading her on.

"You like it? You like that big black cock?"

"Oh my GOD Kyle fuck! FUCK YEA! FUCK ME! Fuck me fuck me, take it. Fucking take it?"

"You want me to take it? You want me to take that? Imma fucking take it, you ask me to take it I'm gonna fucking take it. I'm gonna beat it up!"

"Fuck yes Kyle take my pussy. BEAT IT UP! Own it. You own me! Own that fucking pussy! Get it! Get it." I couldn't believe what I heard. Katie never talked like that. Now she was encouraging this black athlete to take her. She kept goading him on.

"You like getting fucked in front of you pussyass whiteboy boyfriend?"

That was it. That sent Katie through the roof and she came. "Fuck yes Kyle! Fuck my white pussy! This is so fucking hot! Take me!" Then Katie let out a loud incoherent scream of lust. She squirted on the bed drenching it as Kyle plundered that pussy and made it his.

I couldn't get enough. Kyle had worked up a sweat and beads of sweat formed on his perfect, smooth dark muscular back. It looked amazing. It looked like an athletic conquest, which I guess it was. Like countless white men across America I was in a familiar position, admiring the muscles of the masculine black athlete play as he scored.

And the same scene playing out in countless bedrooms of young white couples, with the admiring and dutiful white boyfriend jerking off and just watching the back muscles of the black athlete lithely fucking all resistance out of my girlfriend, his muscular black ass moving up and down up and down up and down in my bedroom, clenching and relaxing perfectly as he drove that thick black cock with so much power into her pussy. I knew I could never compete with this. This was it. This was alpha masculinity and there was no stopping it: not in sports, not on the fields or fighting rings, not on the streets, and now not in bedrooms. All the hot white girls I'd seen with black dudes, and all the white girls now walking around with black babies it made total sense.

This black stud had taken my girlfriend fucked her face in front of me, banged out her pussy on my own bed and made me love it. And now he had made her cum so hard that she basically passed out. I watched Katie and she was a hot mess. Sweaty, beautiful brown hair was stuck to her forehead. She looked dizzy and totally fucked out as her body still slightly shook from the intense fuck Kyle had given her. For his part Kyle now had stopped to let her recover. I watched from behind as his muscular body loomed over her shining with sweat. He hadn't come yet. He was slightly beating his big cock on her pussy.

SLAP. SLAP. SLAP

The sound of his big black cock teasing her pink pussy rang through the room. Katie woke back up. Kyle adeptly switched positions manhandling my girlfriend until she was on all fours on the bed facing me, with Kyle behind. Kyle spit on his cock roughly twice which was so hot. I heard Katie moan again.

"Ya please Kyle. Take it. Put that big black cock in me again and make me yours. Take me in front of my boyfriend," Katie cooed seductively. I was jerking off but had to stop or I would have come right then. Instead I watched Kyle looking down intently getting ready to fuck my girlfriend again. And his perfect body, his chiseled chest and well sculpted perfect abs covered in sweat as he penetrated my girlfriend once again on my own bed. Katie let out a moan of slight pain and total lust and satisfaction. And then Kyle took over.

Grabbing her waist at first he longdicked her. Nice and slow I watched my Katie smile at me so seductively as she enjoyed that thick black cock so slowly fucking all resistance out of her. It was amazing to watch her face as she was getting fucked by this athletic stud. I heard her mouth something to me but couldn't hear.

"What?"

"Come here baby," she cooed. Without thinking I made my way to the bed. The light slaps of Kyle's muscular thighs and hips could be heard against Katie's shapely ass. They looked amazing together. I knelt down in front so I was almost face to face with Katie maybe slightly looking up at her.

Katie had the most devious, teasing and lustful smile on her face.

"You like that baby? You like watching me get UGH FUCKED ugh by the big bad black alpha UGH " she lightly grazed my lips with hers. "Right in front of you?"