Black Avenger From Space

Story Info
African-American superhero fights off aliens.
1.1k words
2.06
11.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers

Why do humans constantly glamorize the life of us Gods in their novels? Seriously. I wish they would stop. We who are called Gods by the ordinary mortals of the planet Earth are anything but. Say, do you know the story of Superman, from the comic books? On his home planet, he's a regular Joe and when he's on Earth, he's got super powers. Well, the same goes for us so-called deities. In our own Universe, we're just like you. I hail from another Universe. It's not another planet, it's an entirely different galaxy. We call it Woll. You humans call it Andromeda. The name is Matok, by the way.

Anyone looking at me would see a six-foot-three, broad-shouldered and well-built man of African descent. I don't look a day over twenty five. I presently live in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. It's a hot spot for so many immigrants in Canada and it's a quiet town so I thought I'd fit right in down there. I go by the name Adam Matok, Criminal Justice student at Carleton University. I live in the capital of Canada, and it's my new home. I came to the planet Earth unwillingly, I'm afraid. I was once a soldier in the Imperial Army of Lord Markhos, the Crown Emperor.

My species call ourselves the Zenith. We look exactly like earth humans, but we are different. We are spread across thousands of planets in what the humans call the Andromeda Galaxy. There are billions upon billions of us. Until recently, the five thousand planets and the nine hundred billion Zenith men, women and younglings inhabiting them were all citizens of the Empire. The Crown Emperor and his family ruled over us, and the Emperor's will was enforced by the Imperial Army, better known as the Legion. I was a Captain within the Legion. For the first few decades of my life, I served the Empire faithfully. One day, Prince Ander, the younger brother of Crown Emperor Markhos left the throne world of Zen, ancestral and nearly mythical birthplace of all the Zenith people, and declared war on the Crown. He rallied thousands of worlds to his cause, and the Empire was plagued by Civil War.

The Zenith people were at war with one another for the first time in centuries. It was brother against brother, friend against friend. My older brother Harok sided with Prince Ander, and I faithfully followed the Crown Emperor into battle against the enemy forces, which included my brother. The war lasted many years, but in the end, the Empire prevailed. Prince Ander was captured, and the Crown Emperor declared victory. The war was basically over. My brother had risen to the rank of General among the enemy forces. He escaped from custody with about eighteen hundreds of his followers via an experimental machine called the Trans-Galactic Teleportation Device or T.S.D. They escaped from our Universe of Woll, better known as the Andromeda Galaxy, into the Milky Way Galaxy. They came to the planet Earth, the Abode of Man. There, among a species which looked exactly like ours, they made their new home.

I followed the Escapees into the Trans-Galactic Teleportation Device, and found myself on the planet Earth, same as them. That was in the summer of 1990. Twenty three years later, I am still looking for them. They've blended in among the human populace and adapted quite well to conditions on the planet earth. I didn't realize how much living on the planet Earth would affect me. You see, this place changes us, both physiologically and mentally. Something within the Earth's bio-dome basically prevents us from aging the moment we arrived. Also, our strength and speed are increased by a factor of ten. Superhuman strength and speed, along with immunity to the effects of disease and aging, those are the blessings granted to those of my species by the planet Earth.

Yeah, my kind are nigh-invincible down here, and my brother Harok is leading them. There are over a thousand of them, and they're armed to the teeth. They've got weapons technology that the planet Earth simply isn't ready for. Like Cryogenic chambers, Rings of Intangibility, Cloaks of Invisibility and other devices which ordinary humans relegate to the realm of science fiction. With technology like this, they can rule the world. I will find my erstwhile brethren and I will destroy them. It's my sworn duty as a soldier in the Legion of His Majesty the Crown Emperor Markhos, Lord of Zen, Birthplace of all Zenith folk. Harok and his followers call themselves the Brotherhood, and they're actively making things worse for humans. You see, my species looks exactly like you humans, but we hail from a much warmer climate. They are behind the global warming crisis affecting different parts of the planet Earth. They're using Zenith technology to make it worse. They're effectively terraforming the planet Earth to transform it into something suitable for themselves. They're making it more like the planet Zen, the birthplace of our people.

The people of the planet Earth have no idea that there are super-powered aliens who look just like them walking about. They're everywhere. They're in business, politics, government, and pretty much everything you can think of. The planet Earth is under attack and its citizens have no idea what's going on. I recently confronted Samrok, the henchman of my older brother, General Hatok. I killed him, after a long and arduous fight in the slums of New York City, but not before he accomplished his mission. Samrok's mission was to find an ancient Zenith spacecraft hidden deep underneath America's most populous metropolis. I didn't think he'd find the spaceship because I honestly didn't think it existed. Well, it did. Evidence that thousands of years ago, one of us came to this world. And whoever he or she was, they didn't leave.

Now, the Brotherhood is that much more dangerous. With a spaceship, they can be powerful enough to conquer the planet Earth. I'm all alone against them. I know I don't stand a chance. Still, I've got to try. I cannot let them do to the planet Earth what they did to thousands of worlds across another Universe. This madness of theirs ends here, I swear it, even if it means the end of me. I know where they're gathered and I'm going after them. In case I don't make it, I have made numerous recordings, of myself, the power I have, and the technology I possess. I've arranged for it to be sent to CNN and Fox News, along with other news outlets. I've also arranged for samples of my blood to go to some scientist friends of mine at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Oxford University and other reputed schools. I want the truth exposed, so that Earth humans might have a fighting chance, even if I die. Wish me luck.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,130 Followers