Black Biphobia

Story Info
Bisexual Black man marries Arab woman.
3.3k words
1.83
2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meet Brandon Crawford, also known as the brother with the Whitest sounding name ever. Six feet two inches tall, lean and athletic, with light brown skin, piercing brown eyes and a stylish Afro, he's forty one but could easily get away with saying he's around a decade younger than that. He's also the new Chief Financial Officer for Finkelstein & Henderson Limited. The new promotion comes with a baseline salary of two point seven million dollars a year, plus his annual bonus.

The previous night, Brandon Crawford was at a gala attended by the Mayor of Calgary and the Premier of Alberta, organized to raise money for some cause or another. Probably a charity or something. The key thing about those events is that the select people who come to them are only there in order to be seen. They came to mingle with the movers and shakers, to press the flesh, and make business and social connections. Galas are more about networking than job fairs...

Brandon came to the party accompanied by his lovely wife, schoolteacher Fatima Saad. The six-foot-tall, curvaceous, bronze-skinned and dark-haired Moroccan beauty looked ravishing in a dark crimson evening gown while Brandon wore a nice tux. They had their picture taken with both the Mayor and the Premier, and were trending on social media. Interracial power couples always make for good photo-ops, just look at Kim Kardashian and Kanye. Er, bad example...

"You're the man of the hour," Fatima said to Brandon, beaming at him. Brandon smiled at Fatima, and gently squeezed her lovely hand. Ever since their halcyon days at the University of Calgary, Fatima had been his rock. They came from different worlds, sure, but who cares? Fatima came to Canada from her hometown of Marrakesh, Morocco, fleeing persecution as a result of becoming an atheist, a death sentence in an Islamic country.

When Brandon Crawford met Fatima Saad, the gorgeous Moroccan gal took his breath away. With her beauty, intelligence, poise and charm, Fatima was unlike any woman he'd ever met, that's for damn sure. After university, Fatima and Brandon got married, and had two sons, Ali and Wahid, who are currently attending Bow Valley College. Life was good, and they were so close to having it all.

Brandon was used to having people stare at him and Fatima wherever the two of them went. As a mixed-race man with a North African beauty as his loving wife, Brandon was an exception with a capital E. Sure, the City of Calgary was becoming more racially diverse thanks to an influx of Afro-Caribbean people, Arabs, Asians and other immigrant groups, but mixed couples still got a lot of stares. Welcome to the Prairies.

"Couldn't have done it without you," Brandon said, and he gave Fatima a quick peck on the lips. As much as Brandon liked to act cool, he was still overwhelmed by the trappings of success. The gala, held at the Calgary Art Center, was filled with the wealthiest and most powerful people in the province of Alberta, if not all of Canadian society itself. Not bad for a poor dude from Berkshire, Brandon thought bitterly.

"Well, big man, if you agree to ditch this lame party early, I'll have an early night's present for you," Fatima whispered into Brandon's ear, and she grabbed his ass playfully. Brandon jerked awkwardly and smiled nervously at Fatima, who winked at him. Even after decades of marriage and parenthood, Brandon's darling wife Fatima could still surprise him. The ass grabbing was just part of the fun.

"Hmm, you got a deal," Brandon replied, and he licked Fatima's earlobe, a move he knew usually drove her wild. After making small talk with rich people while sipping Champagne, Fatima and Brandon politely excused themselves and ducked away. They didn't leave the Calgary Art Center, though, and instead went to a secluded room in the basement, away from prying eyes...

"I love quickies," Fatima giggled, as Brandon led her into the spot near the boiler room in the Calgary Art Center's basement. At any minute, staff might walk by and spot them, and they didn't give a damn. In fact, the risk of discovery added to the thrill for the two of them. Fatima sat on an antique table up against the wall and hiked up her skirt, flashing Brandon a wicked smile.

"Hey mama," Brandon said, grinning, as he knelt before Fatima, and began his approach into her. Fatima clucked her tongue impatiently as Brandon slowly pulled down her Black Lycra panties, exposing her enticingly hairy mound. Brandon inhaled her scent, and then began eating her pussy. Fatima leaned back against the wall, relaxing as her husband Brandon did his damn job...

"Slow down tiger," Fatima murmured, as Brandon sucked on her clitoris, and slid two fingers into her pussy. Fatima was a bit tense at first, for she found those galas and fancy parties quite stressful. Fatima's stress melted away as Brandon ate her pussy hungrily, his fingers twisting this way and that inside of her, setting her on fire in all the right ways...

"Come here mama," Brandon said, as he pulled a smirking, horny Fatima into his arms. They kissed passionately, and her sleek, eager hands went straight for his crotch. Unzipping Brandon's pants, Fatima freed his dick. She smiled, knowing that he seldom wore underwear. Out came Brandon's fuck stick, his long and thick, dark member which Fatima began stroking at once...

"Brandon, dumbass, what are you waiting for, an invitation?" Fatima teased, and Brandon, smiling, entered her with one swift thrust. Fatima gritted her teeth as Brandon's hard dick penetrated her. He could see her erect nipples pressing against the fabric of her fancy evening gown, and smiled as she wrapped her smooth, sexy and strong legs around his torso, driving him deeper inside of her.

"Fuck this is fun," Brandon said as he slammed his hard dick into Fatima's pussy. As her husband went to town on her, fucking her like there was no tomorrow, Fatima moaned softly. Rough, passionate sex was totally up her alley, and their precarious settings only added to the thrill for her. Brandon and Fatima got so into it that when a certain security guard, making her rounds, came in to investigate the commotion, they didn't notice her until she started screaming. Fun times...

Fatima and Brandon were all smiles as they exited the Calgary Art Center and went home. This is as good as it gets, Brandon thought, grabbing an Uber with his adoring wife in his arms. He felt like the world was his, that everything was going to be A-Okay, as they say. Success doesn't just mean having it all, it also meant having someone worthwhile to share it with. For Brandon, this person is without a doubt his lovely Fatima...

Brandon Crawford first saw the light of day in Berkshire, United Kingdom, the son of a Jamaican immigrant mother and a White British father. Brandon's parents, Liam Crawford and Jannah Woodson-Crawford split shortly after his birth, and about a decade later, his mother moved to the City of Calgary, Alberta, to be close to her brother Jayson Woodson and his wife Deborah.

Growing up in Alberta with the faintest traces of a British accent, Brandon Crawford learned early on that fitting in was a manner of survival. At eighteen years old, he won a full academic scholarship to the University of Calgary. Smart and driven, Brandon ended up graduating with honors from the MBA program in 2000, at the age of twenty three.

A few months later, Brandon joined a new tech startup, Finkelstein & Henderson Limited, started by his former classmates, Joseph Finkelstein and Matthew Henderson. He joined as a partner, as the firm became a pioneer in cyber security. Over the next eighteen years, the firm became a major power in cyber security, competing with well-known tech companies like Avaya, Ericsson and Mitel, several of whom branched off from the former Nortel Networks.

"Good work has its own rewards," Brandon said to himself as he looked at his new office, on the seventh-floor of the Calgary headquarters of Finkelstein & Henderson Limited. Twenty four hours after the party, he was facing his first day as CFO. The new office was bigger than the average apartment complex, and even has its own washroom, complete with a shower and everything. How about that?

Later that day, Brandon met his new executive assistant, a tall, handsome and well-dressed young man named Donatello "Donnie" Vitali Modupe. With his golden brown skin, piercing green eyes and kinky dark hair, Donnie reminded Brandon of Mr. Hot Mugshot Guy, from all those annoying Facebook memes. Let's hope he can do the job, Brandon thought.

Born on the island of Sicily to an Italian mother and a Nigerian father, Donatello is a new permanent resident of Canada, having moved there as an international student years and years ago. Donnie recently transferred to the City of Calgary from distant Ontario. According to Donnie's resume, he earned his MBA at the University of Toronto. The mixed brother reminded Brandon of his younger self, hence why he got the job...

"Sir, I look forward to learning from you," Donnie said to Brandon, looking him in the eye while shaking his hand. One look into Donnie's eyes, and Brandon knew that they were birds of a feather. As they got to know each other through business lunches, conferences and business trips, Brandon noticed that Donnie's eyes went the same places his eyes went. Donnie checked out both female asses and male asses, a most progressive disposition as far as Brandon was concerned.

A long time ago, while Brandon was chasing Fatima, he came out to her as a Bisexual man. To Brandon's immense surprise, the Moroccan beauty, hailing from a strict Muslim country, was more than understanding about his desires. That's why Brandon married his beloved Fatima, and they had a wonderful family and a great life together. Fatima understands Brandon's need for other stimulation and is fine with it, as long as he's discrete and uses protection...

One night, as Brandon and Donnie stayed at a hotel in downtown Ottawa while on a business trip, the two businessmen had themselves some fun. When Brandon dealt with other men, he always chose other Bisexual men. Brandon avoided the Gay guys because they hated seeing him with women, and were usually clingy and uptight.

Men who swing both ways shouldn't deal with men who only like men. It's a recipe for disaster. It's almost as if their whole existence is dedicated to proving that male Bisexuality doesn't exist, and they love to try to steal Bisexual men from the women in their lives. Brandon wasn't about to leave his beloved Fatima for any man. Since Donnie also swung both ways, Brandon hired a female escort to entertain them both...

"You guys are freaky but shoot, I'm down for whatever," said the Escort, who answered to the name Lucia. The tall, curvaceous young Black woman with the big round ass and neatly braided Black hair looked gorgeous in a White bra and matching panties. Her services would cost Brandon five hundred and fifty dollars for the night, but the new CFO of Finkelstein & Henderson Limited did not mind...

"Lucia, dear, entertain my friend Donnie here," Brandon said, and the older biracial businessman sat on a couch, watching as his protege and the sexy Escort did their thing. Donnie undressed, revealing a muscular, caramel-hued, masculine and virile body. He winked at his boss and then focused his attention on the lovely Lucia, who looked at him the way a hungry cat looks at a mouse.

"Hello gorgeous," Donnie said, smiling as Lucia caressed his chest, and then patted his groin. Lucia freed Donnie's manhood from his boxers, and was pleased to discover that the light-skinned brother with the funny accent had a big ole caramel dick. Without further ado, Lucia took Donnie's dick into her mouth and fellated him. Aware of Brandon watching her with Donnie, Lucia winked at the older man, as though daring him to come on over...

"Nice," Brandon murmured, and he stroked his manhood while watching Donnie and Lucia get their freak on. After Lucia got his dick good and hard, Donnie put the big-booty dark-skinned chick on all fours and rolled a condom on his dick. With a swift thrust, Donnie entered Lucia, and began fucking her with gusto. Brandon admired Donnie's manly prowess and sheer boldness as he smacked Lucia's big beautiful ass while ramming his dick into her pussy. Not bad at all...

"Hey old man, care to join the party? You're paying for it," Lucia teased, and Brandon paused, marveling at her feistiness. As much as Brandon loves his wife Fatima, he respects her too much as the mother of his offspring to do certain things with her. That's why he occasionally hired both female and male escorts to satisfy his most wanton urges. He didn't want to sully his wife, as it were. Gals like Lucia, though, they were fair game...

"Don't mind if I do," Brandon said, and he rose from the couch, and joined Donnie and Lucia. The beauty of unabashed male Bisexuality is a deep, abiding appreciation for female beauty and the male form. Straight men crave women but fear other men, while Gay men crave other men and are disgusted by women. A Bisexual man, society's most reviled creature, is the only one who can truly appreciate and experience all aspects of human sexual diversity...

"That's more like it," Lucia said, and she began grinding her big beautiful ass against Donnie's groin, driving his thick caramel dick even deeper inside her pussy. Brandon stood close to her, stroking his dick. Lucia grabbed the older man's dick and gave it a kiss, then began sucking on it. Brandon smiled at her, and then nodded at Donnie, who gripped Lucia's hips and continued to fuck her. Even for Brandon, this was a wilder night than usual...

"Damn, girl, you suck dick better than most men," Brandon remarked as Lucia fellated him, and she winked at him and continued to work her magic on him. After pounding away at Lucia's pussy for a good while, Donnie couldn't take it anymore and came. My pussy is most definitely a dick slayer, Lucia thought as she focused on Brandon, hoping the older Bisexual man would prove more hardy than his younger colleague.

"Fuck me handsome," Lucia said, after getting Brandon hard as a rock. Brandon looked at her and grinned, then laid her on the bed. Lying comfortably, Lucia spread her thick, dark and muscular thighs invitingly, expecting a royal fucking. Brandon brought his handsome face between her legs and kissed her sex, surprising the hell out of Lucia. The young Black woman didn't protest as the older man began eating her pussy, though...

"Okay I'm back," Donnie said, and Brandon looked up at him and smiled, then resumed eating Lucia's pussy. Donnie grabbed another condom and lube, then came up behind Brandon. As a stunned Lucia looked on, the younger Bisexual man pushed his big ole cock into his mentor/colleague's backdoor. Brandon groaned sharply, but seemed otherwise unfazed by the intrusion of Donnie's cock in his ass. Indeed, Brandon continued to eat Lucia's pussy as if nothing had happened.

"Go for it," Brandon paused to say, as Donnie gripped his hips and fucked him with the same vigor he fucked Lucia's pussy earlier. Lucia licked her lips, thrilled as much by the feel of Brandon's tongue on her clitoris and his fingers in her pussy. This wasn't Lucia's first time getting down with men who love both women and men. One of her regular clients, Thaddeus Valbrun, a certain lawyer turned university professor, also swings both ways. Still, Lucia had never had two Bisexual men at the same time...

"Fuck me, big man," Lucia said, tenderly stroking Brandon's Afro, and the older man smiled. The three of them paused for a moment, then started their fun anew. Lucia welcomed Brandon inside of her as he entered her with a swift thrust. At the same time, Donnie resumed fucking Brandon's ass, and fucked him with gusto. The older man groaned and moaned, whether from Lucia's tight pussy gripping his dick or his own ass gripping Donnie's dick, it was impossible to tell. One thing for sure, Brandon was having the time of his life...

"Dammit, I can't take it anymore," Brandon cried out, not too long after, as he slumped in Lucia's arms. Donnie took this as his cue and pulled out of Brandon. The three of them lay on the bed, spent, at least for the moment. Brandon looked at the hunky Donnie and the beautiful Lucia and smiled. I'm not as young as I used to be, the older businessman thought. Still, this had been a fun night...

Following Lucia's trip to the hotel room that Donnie Vitali Modupe and Brandon Crawford shared, the young Black woman was all smiles. It had been a fun night, albeit more wild and kinky than she was accustomed to dealing with. I definitely appreciate my Bisexual male clients, Lucia thought as she boarded the Uber, paid for by the gentlemanly and generous Brandon, which would take her to her apartment on Bronson Avenue. All in all, it had been a fun, fulfilling and entertaining night for Lucia...

Brandon Crawford's visit to Ottawa was a success, and he returned to Calgary, Alberta, with his protege Donnie Vitali Modupe with good news for their bosses at Finkelstein & Henderson Limited. The Alberta-based tech giant was looking to open up a location in the City of Ottawa, preferably in the Kanata Business Park area, about half an hour from the downtown core. When the Ottawa office officially opened a few months later, Brandon casually transferred Donnie there, with no explanation.

"How was your trip to Ottawa?" Fatima Saad asked her husband Brandon Crawford, as he returned home. Brandon pulled his wife into his arms and kissed her, then he told her everything. The business trip had been a success, to be sure. Brandon did not leave out the part about the hook up with Lucia and Donnie. It was his policy to tell his beloved wife everything. Not all Bisexual men are liars and deceivers, some truly cherish the women in their lives...

"It's good to be home," Brandon said to Fatima, who smiled at him. After decades of marriage and parenthood, Brandon loved his Fatima now more than ever. He fucks a lot of women and a lot of men, but loves only one person. Without further ado, the couple began making love, slowly, tenderly and passionately. Fatima smiled as Brandon kissed her breasts, sucking on her tits while fingering her pussy. Her hand closed around his erect member, and guided him inside of her.

"Now you're home," Fatima cooed softly, and Brandon buried his manhood inside of her, loving the warmth and tightness which enveloped him. Brandon leaned into Fatima as he made love to her, inhaling her womanly scent, sucking on her breasts, and allowing himself to be lost inside of her. Fatima wrapped herself around her husband, welcoming him home in the best manner possible.

After making sweet love to his darling wife Fatima, Brandon Crawford lay in bed next to her, unable to sleep. He felt great, and should be glad to be home, but he felt restless all of a sudden. In his life, the wonderful moments were few and far in between. Brandon's present life felt too good to be true. He had wealth, power, respect, the love of a good woman and a wonderful family, plus all the sex any man could want...on all sides of the fence. What more could Brandon Crawford possibly want? More!