Black Cock: 1 Day Changes Everything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is also very submissive in the bedroom, allowing me to take complete control. She has very few limits and is willing to do almost anything I suggest.

I can only imagine the look on our neighbours' faces if they knew she routinely took it in the ass. Although I don't fuck her ass often, when I do she loves it and begs for me to pound the shit out of her.

My cock, unfortunately, as already mentioned, is only five inches and very thin, so we often use a black eight inch vibrating dildo to finish her off.

That said, she worships my cock as if it was a ten inch snake like in the porn movies we occasionally watch.

Her favourite way to get off, besides the vibrating dildo (not that she says it in words that she loves the dildo orgasms the most, but her orgasms speak volumes), is doggy style when I make her fuck herself by rocking back and forth and then finish her off by going down on her.

I should also note that, unlike most women in porn or literature erotica, she is a normal looking woman.

Marcia is 45, 5'4" and a hundred and seventy pounds. In today's society she is considered overweight, yet that is not how I see her. To me, she is the sexiest woman I know.

She has a great wide ass, hips that I can hold on to, amazing legs (that look even better in nylons) and her best asset, her 42 DD tits. I will do almost anything to see them in one of her sexy silky bras.

She is pretty, with brown hair that she dyes with a hint of red, big blue eyes, thin lips and the complexion of a redhead (her mom was a redhead), with some freckles and light coloured skin.

Not surprisingly, I love fucking her tits, especially after I lube them up with lots of baby oil.

In the end, there is nothing hotter to me than seeing my sweet wife transform into a cock hungry slut. I love hearing her beg for it, often making her beg to suck my cock, fuck her or even to get her back door reamed.

Sometimes I even make her thank me for coming in her; although the one thing I hadn't done was give her a facial...ironically, I took one before her.

I truly have the best woman ever. Besides being an insatiable submissive cum craving slut, she is also a supportive wife, a great cook and has a wicked sense of humour.

Anyways, back to the story....

That night, I initiated sex by coming to bed naked and shoving my cock in her mouth while she read.

I fucked her face briefly, like the unnamed teen had done to Andy, before pulling out and ordering, "On all fours."

"Does my hubby need to get rid of some stress?" She smiled, knowing me well.

"I need to really pound away my frustration," I admitted, although ironically it wasn't about the game as she assumed, but the crazy situation which followed it.

She always wore nighties, which were incredibly convenient. She rolled over, and got on her knees.

I pulled the sheets off to see she wasn't wearing any panties.

"I figured you may need a little release," she smiled, looking back at me.

"You know me so well," I nodded, moving behind her.

"Now hate fuck me," she ordered. This was rare.

1. She was almost never the first one to talk dirty. She only swore in the heat of the moment, unlike myself who thought 'fuck' could be used in almost every sentence (not swearing when coaching younger children was always a challenge).

2. The hate fuck concept had only happened a couple of times...although they were also after sporting losses.

"You want it rough tonight?" I asked, squeezing both her ass cheeks.

"Pound me like you wish you could have pounded Andy," she answered.

I froze, instantly recalling Andy indeed getting pounded. I stammered, "W-w-what?"

"I imagine you wanted to pound his face in," she explained, looking slightly confused by my reaction, "so fuck me like you wish you could've pounded him."

"Oh, of course," I laughed.

"What did you think I meant?" She asked.

"Oh, nothing," I shrugged, before explaining, "My head is a bit in the clouds."

"Well get your other head in me," she demanded.

"You want to be treated like a slut tonight, don't you?" I questioned, spanking her ass.

"I want to beeeee," she began, before I slapped her. "Your fuck-therapy."

"That rhymed," I laughed, as I slid my cock inside her.

"Yessssss," she moaned, "fuck me hard, baby."

As I fucked her, my mind went back to the afternoon. To Andy getting ass fucked; to Andy sucking that big black dick; to that big black cock itself; to me dropping to my knees and almost sucking that big black rod; to the shocking reality that I took a face full of cum. To Andy taking that big black pecker back up his ass; to the final reality I can't get that fucking big black snake out of my head.

To prove my manhood, I began pounding her as hard as I could while talking dirty to her.

"You love my cock, don't you, slut?" I asked, while again slapping her ass.

"God, yes, your big cock fills me soooooo full," she responded. I love that she always says I have a big cock. I then wondered what she would think of the black teen's fuck stick. It was twice my length and at least twice my girth (it was buy one dick, get a second free).

Would it all fit in her cunt?

Could she take it all in her mouth like she could so easily take mine?

What would that big black cock look like pumping in and out of her pretty mouth and those amazing cocksucking lips?

And her ass, that massive black snake would tear her ass apart.

Fuck, why was I thinking of him using my wife? I shook my head and decided I needed to focus on the task at hand.

I pulled out and asked, "Does my little bitch need a cock in her ass?"

"Yes, baaaaby, it's been so long since you hammered my ass with your drill," she sultrily responded, always talking so fucking hot.

We always used lube for anal, but wanting to stake my claim to my wife's body, to my manhood, I pushed my cock immediately into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhh, fuuuuck," she whimpered in surprise, as I penetrated her dry ass. To my own surprise, although it was to be expected with no lube, her ass had never been so fucking tight.

"Beg, ass slut," I ordered, hoping she wasn't angry or hurting from my dry entry.

"You magnificent bastarrrrrrd," she responded, "You're such a naughty fucker."

As my cock was buried all in, I pointed out, "That's not begging. Now beg like the fucking dirty ass whore you are."

Wiggling her fine ass at me, she looked back, sultry as hell, and moaned, "Please, fuck my ass baby, pound me hard, and drill my back door with your thunder stick."

Although super tight without the lube, I began slowly fucking her.

She instantly moaned, "That's it baby, fuck my tight asshole."

"So fucking tight," I groaned.

"Well, you make it so fucking full," she groaned back, before adding, "your big dick is all my ass could ever take."

Somehow her words of flattery and encouragement instantly made the teen's 'double the size' cock pop back into my head.

'Fuck', I again thought to myself. Why can't I get it out of my head? The beautiful black shaft, the thick inviting mushroom top, and his completely shaved balls. I felt my mouth again water.

"Harder, baby, fuck my ass harder," she demanded. "Don't make love to my ass, baby; take out your frustration at Andy on it."

Andy mentioned, I immediately saw him with his mouth full of that glorious black dick. I saw his head eagerly bobbing back and forth on it. I saw him bent over getting ass fucked and moaning like a bitch in heat.

I obliged my wife's request as I began really fucking her hard, my whole body slamming into her with each forward thrust.

"Oh yes, that's it, ream my ass, baby, pound the shit out of me," she said, continuing to talk dirty to me.

"Who's my slut?" I grunted, knowing I was close.

"I'm your slut, your whore, your three hole cum bucket," she declared, knowing such nasty declarations always got me to erupt.

"Yessssss," I groaned, immediately exploding my load inside her ass.

"Yes, baby, fill my ass with your cuuuuuuum," she responded, as she felt me coat her ass walls.

Once completely spent, I pulled out, crawled underneath her legs and began licking her pussy, something I had never done before in this position.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned, "that's new."

I continued licking, suddenly wanting to be in a submissive position. I lapped hungrily wanting to get her off, wanting to please my wife.

"That's so goooood, baby," she moaned.

As I licked, I felt something drip onto my chest, and realized it was my cum leaking out her ass.

I don't know why, actually let's be honest, I know exactly why, but I immediately wanted to taste my own cum.

I crawled out from under her and buried my face in her gaping asshole.

"Where are you goiiiiing?" She began to ask, before I began probing her asshole with my tongue. This wasn't new, I loved eating her asshole, but it had always been for play before I fucked it...doing it after fucking it was definitely new.

"Oh my, you dirty boy," she moaned, "that feels so good."

As I tasted the mixture of her asshole and my cum, I felt a rush of satisfaction course through me. My cum was slightly salty but overall rather nondescript.

"Oh you dirty boy," she purred, "yes, lick my asshole."

I darted my tongue inside her hole, hungrily attempting to retrieve my own cum, my mind wishing I could have swallowed that big black load instead of taking it on my face.

"God, baby, you got me so horny, I need to come. Go get big blackie,"'she pleaded. Big blackie was the name of her vibrating dildo.

I quickly got off the bed, grabbed it out of the night stand, and moved back to her.

To my surprise, taking the initiative, something she usually only did when excessively drunk, she ordered, "Now shove blackie in my cunt while you eat my ass and retrieve all your cum."

I immediately obeyed, turning the vibe on high and shoving it deep inside her cunt.

"Now eat my fucking asshole," she demanded.

I buried my face between her ass cheeks and begin probing her asshole while simultaneously fucking her cunt furiously with the black plastic dick.

"Keep eating my asshole, fuck it with that tongue," she ordered, as her breathing got heavy and her moans got louder.

A few seconds later she asked a question she had never asked before, "Do you like eating my asshole?"

"Yes," I responded, even as my tongue darted in her rosebud.

"And did you enjoy eating your cum from my asshole?" She questioned, clearly getting turned on by the idea of me doing something so taboo.

"Yes," I admitted, shame and exuberance colliding with each other inside me.

"Oh fuck, shit, fuck my cunt, don't stop, fuck, fuck, I'm going to, to, to, fuuuuuuuuuck,"'she babbled incoherently, like she always did when she came, as if her brain shuts off completely and her body takes control.

I kept up the double pleasing throughout her orgasm until she pushed my hands away. "No more," she weakly said, as she rolled onto her back, her legs spread open and the toy still vibrating inside her.

"They say a picture is worth a thousand words," I smiled, looking at my exhausted, still trembling wife.

"Then I want one of you eating my ass," she quipped back, as she pulled out the dildo and ordered, surprising me once again, "Suck off my juices."

Being the man I should have said no; in the bedroom there was a clear hierarchy: I was in charge and she was the submissive. Yet, finally offered the black cock I was denied earlier today, I took the black fake cock and put it in my mouth.

"That's so hot," she purred.

I wanted her to call me a cocksucker, I wanted to be degraded, which only confused me more as I bobbed awkwardly on the plastic, still vibrating, cock.

"You look so hot with that in your mouth," she said, watching me with a look of surprised awe.

I asked, "You like watching your husband suck black cock?" I was talking about a real black cock, one I almost did suck, but she was talking about the plastic one.

"Is it bad it's turning me on?" She asked, rubbing her clit while watching me.

"It's a little weird," I responded, feeling strange not being in control like I usually was.

"So was you licking my asshole after dumping your load in it," she pointed out, a different side of her coming out.

"I didn't even think about it, I just did it," I lied, definitely not telling her the real reason.

"Suck that cock for me," she moaned, as she began rubbing herself faster.

I obliged, imagining it was the big black teen's cock and that Marcia was enjoying watching me do it.

As I sucked it, not even getting half in my mouth, she instructed, "Focus on getting more in baby, suck all that big cock."

Wanting to please her, and the imaginary him, I focused completely on the plastic cock in my mouth. I didn't think there was any way to get it all in, but I was going to try.

After a moment, she suggested, after noticing me struggling a bit, "Focus on breathing through your nose."

I nodded as I tried to focus on both sucking the cock and breathing properly, amused that my wife was giving me tips on sucking cock. Once I got in a rhythm, I began taking more and more in my mouth.

"Take it all, baaaaaaby," she moaned, clearly getting turned on watching me.

I kept bobbing; I kept ever so slowly taking more in my mouth, gagging only a few times.

The longer I sucked, the easier it got, although it was weird to have my mouth open wide like that for so long.

"Oh God baby, you almost got it all," she moaned, "take it allllll."

Going for broke, I shoved it all in my mouth and instantly gagged, beginning to choke.

I took it out of my mouth, my eyes watering. She laughed and said, "Shove it back in my cunt."

I looked down, saw her frantically fingering herself and quickly moved between her legs and shoved it back in her very wet pussy.

"Shove it all in, baby, fuck me with that massive dick," she demanded, moving her hand to her clit and resuming frantically rubbing it.

I again obliged, easily filling her cunt with the long thick dick. Suddenly a revelation over twenty years in the making hit me. She wished my cock was bigger.

I mean the signs were all there:

1. She never got off from me fucking her

2. She always got off when the eight inch dildo filled her.

3. She always got me off first and then had me finish her off with the toy.

She was too sweet and sensitive to break my ego and say such a thing, though.

"Harder, slam it in me harder," she demanded, wanting it rough, wanting all eight inches in her.

I realized I was going rather slow as I considered my new revelation.

Getting frustrated, she demanded, "Don't make love to me, fuck me like a slut."

When I didn't respond immediately, she grabbed the toy and began fucking herself.

She closed her eyes and furiously plunged the eight inch toy in and out of her.

She had never done this before and it was both hot and insulting as I realized yet again I wasn't big enough to truly satisfy her.

In less than a minute her second orgasm hit her as her legs tightened and she screamed, "Yesssss."

I watched, feeling inadequate as she gave herself the orgasm I could never do in such a way. I could never fuck her into a frenzy of undeniable lust with just my dick.

When she finally opened her eyes and saw me, her face instantly went from red with lust to white with embarrassment. She stammered, "S-s-sorry, honey, I don't know what came over me."

"Twice," 'I joked, quickly trying to hide my own inferiority issues and make her feel good.

"That's very rare," she said, clearly completely spent.

"As is me sucking cock for you," I quipped.

"I have no idea why that turned me on," she said, her juices leaking out of her still pulsating cunt.

"You probably just have always fantasized about me sucking a big black cock," I joked, smiling playfully...even as I slyly tested the waters.

She laughed, playing along, "Yes, my biggest fantasy is watching you suck cock."

"Black cock," I pointed out.

"Of course," she nodded, "no way I let my sexy man suck just any cock. It would have to be black and it would have to be huge."

"Well, that just goes without saying," I laughed, before going to take a piss.

We both got ready for bed and nothing else was said about the strangeness of the past half hour.

My phone buzzed a couple of times, implying I had text messages but I didn't check them, deciding instead to go to bed.

3. ANDY'S WARNING

Next day was Sunday, and I slept in before lazily getting out of bed.

Seeing my phone flashing, I went to check my messages. I had four texts. As I clicked on the last of four messages it read:

Did you enjoy the gift I sent you?

Curious, I clicked on the other one from a number I didn't know and gasped. It was a picture of a black cock. My dick instantly grew as I read the message:

In case you are already going through withdrawal.

I stared at the cock from yesterday afternoon; the images flashing back through me.

I wondered how he got my cell number and instantly knew it had to be Andy.

The other two texts were from friends and I quickly responded generically to them before pondering what to do next.

No way could I respond to the texts; that would simply encourage him and give digital evidence of what almost happened.

Yet, I had to deal with it as I couldn't have him texting me and have my wife see the texts.

I texted Andy:

We need to talk.

I had breakfast and showered while waiting for a response. When none came, I spent the afternoon trying to do some billing of jobs finished.

Unfortunately, after a few invoices, I ended up on Literotica where I reread all of silkstockingslover's gay stories.

Then I wrote her telling her of my strange near submission.

While I waited for her to reply, sometimes she was quick, other times she took days, I read the gay stories of John Hamilton that were one of her favourites and her original inspiration for beginning to write gay stories.

The more I read, the more I felt intrigued by the concept of sucking a cock. It had become a growing obsession the past few months and now that I had had a near suck experience, my curiosity only grew.

Yet, the teen didn't text me at all Sunday.

I should have deleted the picture of his hard cock and yet, instead, about every fifteen minutes I would look at it...each time recalling the previous day's events.

Andy called me just before dinner and suggested we meet for a beer and discuss what happened. I agreed deciding I needed to know how he ended up in this situation of his.

Once I got to the bar, I found Andy seated in a secluded spot near the back.

As soon as I sat down, he said, "I'm so sorry, Greg."

"For what?" I asked with a snarl. "For cheating in a championship game for children or for getting caught getting ass fucked?"

"Both," he admitted, his tone showing he was clearly mortified by the whole conversation.

"Why?" I asked, trying to figure out how he had ended up in such a predicament.

"Why did you drop to your knees?" He questioned back.

"I have no idea," I admitted, not liking the conversation turning towards me.

"Me either," he said, not saying anything more.

"How did it start?" I asked, curious, as I chugged half my beer.

"He's one of my players," Andy admitted. Andy taught History and coached senior boys basketball at a nearby high school, actually the same high school my twin children went to (my daughter, Carol, was in her senior year graduating in a couple of months, while my son, Doug, had graduated two years earlier and was now on a football scholarship in California).

"Is he even legal?" I asked, as if that mattered in this fucked up story.

"He's eighteen," Andy nodded; his face beet red like it was when I caught him.