Black Cock: A Wife Falls Too

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I did.

I watched, undeniably turned on, even as I was equally humiliated and furious, while he fucked my daughter right in front of me.

After about ten minutes of Carol moaning and talking dirty, Malcolm calling her names, he pulled out, turned to me and shoved his dick in my mouth.

"Watch how to really suck cock, Carol. Your father is a master at dick smoking," Malcolm said, as I tasted my daughter's pussy on his dick.

Carol turned to watch as I reluctantly obeyed, my natural persona to obey and suck overriding common sense or humility.

"Oh my God," Carol gasped, before adding, "this is so hot."

Malcolm asked, "Do you like watching your father suck dick?"

"Yes," Carol admitted, her voice sounding like she was stunned by what she was witnessing.

"Yes, what?" he asked.

"I love watching my dad suck on your big black cock," Carol said, clearly turned on.

I bobbed hungrily as Malcolm asked Carol, "So your mother wants my cock?"

"I think so," Carol replied, "she asked about you again this morning."

"What do you think, cocksucker? Do you think your wife wants my cock?" he asked, as he pulled out and stroked his cock.

"Yes," I admitted, knowing she did.

"And you'll let me fuck her, won't you?" he questioned.

"Yes," I whispered, shame coursing through me.

"Beg for my cum, cocksucker," he ordered.

Carol added, "Yes, Daddy, beg to get your face coated with his cum, just like James does."

Humiliation compounded humiliation, as I begged, "Oh please, Master, shoot your load all over your cocksucker's face while his daughter watches."

"Open wide, cocksucker," Carol ordered, shocking me, sounding so much like her mother.

I obeyed her order, as I opened my mouth wide and seconds later felt the first rope go directly in my mouth.

"Take it all, cocksucker," Carol demanded, clearly enjoying seeing me humiliated.

The next shot hit me in the forehead and hair, before the third hit me in-between the eyes. Without being told, I took his cock back in my mouth... oddly wanting to impress my suddenly dominant daughter.

"Shoot, I'm going to be late," Carol said, a minute later.

"You may go, slut," Malcolm ordered.

Carol kissed Malcolm as I sucked his cock, before saying, as she leaned down and kissed my cheek, "Bye Daddy."

"Bye, honey," I replied, as Malcolm pulled his cock out of my mouth.

"Let's go, James," Carol ordered, as Malcolm shoved his cock back in my mouth.

"Yes, Mistress," James said, as I felt the parallel lives James and I were living.

Once they were gone, Malcolm said, as he pulled out again, "You know I plan to fuck your wife next."

"I do," I said.

"And you want me to, don't you?"

"Kind of," I answered, both turned on by it and knowing my wife would love it and yet knowing the consequences could be disastrous.

"It's really a yes or no question," he said, as he put his dick away.

"Yes," I admitted.

"Good," he said, before adding, "do you want to watch the first time I take her?"

"Yes," I admitted, my hard cock flinching in my pants.

"I'm going to show up after school today," he said. "Carol has some school shit she has to do. So I'm going over at four to apologize for yesterday, and then give her the best present ever when I ask for forgiveness."

"Okay," I said, curious how he planned to seduce her. Equally as curious if she would give in as easily as I did and our daughter did... my prediction was yes.

"Now get out of here," he said, "I need to get to class too."

I left with a major erection and a mixture of anxiety and excitement... a dangerous mix of emotions.

...

It was impossible to work knowing that Malcolm was planning to try and fuck my wife.

It was impossible to work thinking about how excited I was at the possibility of that happening.

I also was stressed about my daughter knowing about me now. What was she going to do with this information?

I drove home directly at four and saw Malcolm's car parked in the front. I drove past it and he wasn't in it. That meant he must already be inside.

My cock flinched.

My head spun with exciting possibilities and dire consequences.

This was it!

Either the end of our marriage... or yet another first that would spice up our relationship.

The odds were 50-50 in theory.

Although, in truth, I was oddly confident that the odds were higher in my favour. Her obsession with big cock, her slip of the tongue as I fucked her last night, the conversation I eavesdropped on last night, the fact that conversation made her horny enough to come on my face, and Carol's revelation that she had asked about Malcolm again this morning all implied she may indeed submit.

Add to that the fact that deep down she was a submissive (until I became a bigger submissive), and that Malcolm's cock is irresistible and I was pretty confident I was going to walk in on my wife with black cock in one of her holes.

I parked, walked to the back of the house and quietly, as if I was a teenager sneaking in late and not wanting to wake my parents, entered. I tiptoed in and heard voices in the living room. I stopped within ear shot, but not in actual visual view and listened.

To my surprise, Malcolm had not yet converted Marcia to his harem.

That said, the conversation was going that way.

The first words I heard were from Marcia, "You can't be serious?"

"Doesn't it explain everything?" Malcolm asked in his usual confident demeanour.

"I suppose," Marcia said.

"Seriously," Malcolm continued, "Your husband is a cocksucker and a faggot."

"Please don't talk about him like that," Marcia protested.

"It's the truth. On Friday he sucked my cock while you were upstairs and even went upstairs to get lube while you were there," Malcolm revealed.

"Oh my God!" Marcia gasped.

"He said those words when I reamed his asshole," Malcolm quipped.

"That explains the lube on the outside of the bottle," Marcia said.

"And your daughter tells me you are curious about my cock," Malcolm said.

"She didn't!" Marcia questioned.

"Oh yeah," Malcolm said, all suave, "she is pretty confident you want some dark chocolate."

"Put that away," Marcia protested.

"Are you sure?" Malcolm asked, "This is a one-time offer. I have a lot of hot white MILF's, a few faggots and lots of high school and college girls who will eagerly drop to their knees and beg to suck this big black dick."

"I-I-I can't," Marcia stammered. I could tell her resistance was already fragile.

"Your husband already has done it," Malcolm pointed out, "so it isn't cheating any more than he has. Actually it's less, since he did it first and he did it as a faggot."

"Still," Marcia said, clearly wavering and using all her will power to resist the temptation that was in front of her, likely fully erect.

"Plus, he wants me to fuck you," Malcolm said.

"I don't believe that," Marcia said.

"The first time I fucked his ass, I taped the encounter, here is an audio piece that I think you will enjoy."

'Oh fuck!' I thought to myself. What did I say?

Malcolm's voice was clear:

"I can't wait to fuck your wife,"

So was mine, although I sounded like a wimp:

"Me too."

I waited to hear a response from Marcia. One of shock or anger. Yet, she didn't say a word.

"Knees, Mrs. Benson," Malcolm ordered.

Still no words.

Was she obeying?

Not seeing was driving me nuts.

"Now, my white wife slut," he ordered, his tone shifting to firm as he called her a name for the first time. "This dick is either going in you or I'll give your husband a call and offer it to him."

This could be the deal breaker. Sure, she loved being called a slut and other names in the bedroom by me in the heat of passion, but not by any other person.

Yet, still no words.

I had to see. I got on my knees and crawled around so I could watch whatever was about to transpire.

Before I could see anything, I heard Malcolm say, "Good girl. Now crawl to me."

I peeked around the corner just in time to see my wife crawling to Malcolm, his big juicy cock pointing directly at her.

Marcia reached him and he asked, "Do you want to suck my cock?"

I didn't hear her say anything.

"Louder, slut," Malcolm demanded, in a smug tone of 'I just added another'.

"Yes," she said, barely loud enough for me to hear. Her tone implied hunger and humiliation and guilt.

"How badly?" he asked, as he moved his cock on her lips. I could only see from behind, but assumed he was tapping her lips with his cock or tracing her lips with the thick mushroom top.

"Please," my wife moaned, "shove that big black cock in my mouth."

"You sure?" Malcolm asked, always playing head games. "Once this dick slides in your mouth, you're my white slut."

"Yes, please," Marcia responded without hesitation, sounding sweet and eager, yet clearly wanting it and also wanting to be treated like a complete slut.

"As you wish," he said, obviously sliding his cock in my wife's mouth.

Not surprisingly, I had mixed feelings. A small part of me was hoping she loved me so much she couldn't cheat... even though I obviously had. Yet, a bigger part of me was excited at the reality she wasn't able to resist either.

Plus, Malcolm could give her the one thing I never really could... a 10 inch fucking.

For a couple of minutes the only sound was slobbering sounds as my wife took Malcolm's cock a lot easier than I had.

Oddly, I felt a sense of jealousy. I wanted that cock in my mouth.

Malcolm ordered, "Show me those huge melons, my slut."

"O-o-okay," she stammered, as she unbuttoned her blouse.

"I've wanted to see those fat tits since the first time I met you, slut," Malcolm continued, before asking, "does faggot ever fuck those beautiful jugs?"

"Yes," she answered, as she tossed her blouse aside.

"But he is so small, I'll bet that little prick of his gets lost in these jugs," he said, seeming to enjoy reminding her of how small I was.

"Yes it does, but he loves my tits," she answered, as she unclasped her bra and discarded it.

"That won't happen with my cock. Stand up and let me play with those titties," he ordered.

Marcia stood up and allowed her tits to be mauled by an eighteen year old... which was hot... the black and white contrast.

"So fucking big," he said, clearly enjoying my wife's tits.

"I couldn't agree more," my wife moaned, as she reached down and stroked his cock... clearly now all in.

"Fuck my dick with those white flap jacks," he ordered, after a couple of minutes of sucking on my wife's tits.

"Yes, sir," Marcia moaned, as she had throughout the tit attention.

I watched her bend forward, squeeze her tits together and awkwardly tit fuck his cock.

"Oh yes, I think you will be a great little white cum deposit for me," Malcolm groaned, as he looked over and stared at me. He smiled and winked.

Marcia moaned, "Oh yes, are you going to come on my tits?"

'Come on her tits?' I thought. Where the hell did that come from? I had always wanted to do that, but never had the nerve to ask... even though face many times. She had never asked me that question and I had fucked her tits hundreds of times

"Oh I plan to come on your tits, face and in all three of your fuck holes," he continued, never stopping looking at me.

"Oh God, I can't imagine this in my ass," Marcia purred, playfully... which I knew meant she would bend over and take it in the ass without any hesitation.

"Bend over the couch, slut," he demanded.

"Yes, sir," Marcia replied, quickly standing up and obeying.

I quickly hid in case she looked my way.

"Fuck, you have a nice wide ass for pounding," Malcolm commented, before adding, "Shit, you are like a white Beyoncé."

"It was made for fucking," Marcia replied, clearly willing to try and take his ten inch pipe up her poop chute.

"So you ready to get fucked by a real cock?" Malcolm asked, his ass now staring at me as I peeked around the corner again.

"God, yes," Marcia moaned.

"Tell me," he ordered.

"Please fuck me with that big dick," Marcie pleaded.

"No, say it. Tell me how much more you want my cock than your husband's," he ordered.

I thought maybe my wife would avoid ridiculing my size, but I was wrong. She threw me right under the bus instantly, her hunger for big cock overriding marital loyalty, as she said, "Oh yes, I've been dying for a real big dick forever. So much that I made my tiny dicked husband wear a bigger black strap-on dildo to attempt to satisfy my hunger for real cooooooock."

It was obvious that Malcolm had slid his cock in one of her holes.

"Holy fuck," Marcia screamed, "so fucking big."

"You like it?" Malcolm asked, even though the answer was obvious.

"Oh my God, I think I just died and went to sexual heaven," Marcia moaned loudly, the words ludicrous and yet obviously how she felt.

Malcolm laughed as he fucked her. I assumed it was her pussy, there would have been a scream of pain if it was her ass... no way her ass was prepared for such size.

Marcia babbled, as she came twice, "Oh fuck, I've never felt so good," "You make me feel like a woman," "I didn't know sex could feel so good," and "You're so much bigger than my husband."

Malcolm finally announced, surprising me, "I'm going to cum in your white cunt, slut."

"Yes, fill my cunt with your sweet cum," my wife responded, which shocked the shit out of me. She wasn't fixed, I was.

Was she really willing to risk getting pregnant? The answer was rhetorical as it was obviously yes based on her last response.

"Maybe you can carry my black baby," he grunted, as he deposited his cum inside her.

"Oh yes, fill my cunt with your cum, oh yes," Marcia continued, not reacting at all to the harsh reality of possible life-long consequences.

"You want my baby juice?" Malcolm asked, even as he spewed it in her.

"Oh yes, fill me with your baby juice," she eagerly agreed.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, as Marcia must have been doing the pussy tightening thing she does to milk every last drop of cum.

"I want it all, sir," Marcia moaned.

Finally done, Malcolm ordered, "Clean me up with that mouth."

Marcia quickly turned around, I quickly hid again, as she assumedly took his cock in her mouth.

Deciding I should get out of there now, I quietly exited, my head spinning with so many conflicting thoughts:

-She finally got what she desired and craved.

-She did it... she cheated on me.

-She allowed him to cum in her cunt.

-I had willingly allowed my wife to suck and fuck another man.

I drove away and wasn't even five minutes away, when Malcolm texted:

Did you enjoy the show?

I answered honestly:

Sadly, yes.

He texted back:

She is one horny slut.

I didn't respond back as I drove to my final call, already forty-five minutes late.

I did my last call and drove home wondering if my wife was going to tell me. How was she going to react? How was my daughter going to treat me after what she witnessed this afternoon? I had sucked her pussy juice off a teenager's cock in front of her. It would be hard to look her in the eye.

All these questions had my stomach turning.

I pulled into the driveway and received a text:

I'm looking forward to your wife's ass. We had quite a discussion after you left.

That only added to my curiosity... my trepidation... my anxiety... and damn it, one hard cock.

I texted back:

What did you talk about?

He texted back:

Ask her.

I sighed, hoping for more.

I went inside and Marcia was cooking dinner. She greeted me, like she always did, "Hi, honey. How was your day?"

"Oh, it was a bit crazy," I said, recalling what was indeed a crazy day.

"Oh, how so?" Marcia asked.

"Just go, go, go," I answered, not sure if she knew I had witnessed her sexual submission.

I was about to ask more, when Carol walked in.

"Dinners almost ready," Marcia called out.

"What's for dinner?" Carol asked, entering the kitchen.

"Sausage," Marcia answered, which seemed dripping with irony considering what I knew she had just snacked on.

"I love sausage," Carol said, again her simple words somehow meaning so much more.

Deciding to play along, I concurred, "Me too."

"Well, we are all sausage connoisseurs," Marcia joked.

"Do I have time to shower?" Carol asked.

"About fifteen minutes," Marcia said.

"Great," Carol nodded and headed out.

I said, "I'm going to shower too."

"Sounds good," Marcia nodded.

Supper was normal, with nothing out of the ordinary and while Marcia chatted with her mother on Skype, I decided to go and talk to Carol.

I knocked on her door. "It's Dad."

"Come in," she called out.

"Hey," I said, nervous and still not sure what I was going to say even though I had played this conversation in my head in the shower and during dinner.

"Hey," she said back, not giving me any opening.

"So, about today," I began.

"That was crazy," she said.

"Crazy is one way to put it," I joked.

"Dad, it's okay," she said.

"No, Carol, it's not," I said. "I may be the reason Malcolm went after you."

"Then thank you," Carol smiled, "it has been life-altering."

"I'm serious," I said, having had the revelation while in the shower that it was likely my fault that both the women in my life had submitted to Malcolm because of my own weakness.

"Me too," she said. "It has changed, for the better, my relationship with James and let's be honest, Malcolm's dick is amazing."

I sighed.

"Dad, can I be honest with you?" she asked.

"Yes," I nodded, worried what she was going to say.

"James is submissive and loves being my plaything," she said, "Just like you are with Mom."

"You know about that?" I asked.

"Our walls are thin," she smiled, "and Mom is loud."

"It's my job to protect you," I said, still feeling guilty.

"Dad, I'm eighteen. I'm an adult," she said. "And the past few days have opened my eyes to who I am, both a submissive and a dominant."

"You do sound like your mother," I said.

"Well, we do have the same personality," she smiled.

"So you're okay with what you know?" I asked.

"Dad, I think it's hot," she said. "Watching you suck cock was fucking sexy as hell."

"Those are words I never thought my daughter would say to me," I laughed softly, another surreal conversation.

"Did I taste good?" she asked.

"Pardon?" I asked.

"You sucked my pussy juice of his cock," she pointed out.

"I plead the fifth," I said, not sure what else to say.

"Either way it turned me on," she shrugged.

"Good to know that watching your dad suck cock turns you on," I said, shaking my head.

"Watching you get fucked would be even hotter," she bluntly said. "I love how James squeals like a bitch when I pound his ass."

"Oh my God!" I said, putting my hands to my ears.

"Just saying," she shrugged, "It's quite a thrill and role play reversal to be the one giving instead of receiving."

"That I understand," I nodded, instantly loving becoming the receiver instead of the giver both with Malcolm and Marcia.

"Well, I need to get ready," she said, "James is taking me out for a movie."

"Your relationship must be very confusing," I said.

"It's a little Jekyll and Hyde," she nodded.

"Well, have fun," I said.

"Oh, I will," she smiled, implying she had a devious plan planned for tonight.

That night, to my surprise, Marcia didn't initiate sex at all, nor did she tell me about her afternoon rendezvous with Malcolm. Actually, she seemed distant. I had a hunch she was trying to come to grips with her decision, just like I had.