Black Cock: Addicted to Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcia moved her hand to my crotch. "Oh, I imagine there is still a lot more."

She kissed me and then we both went to our vehicles and headed home.

Arriving home, she took my hand and led us into whatever was about to happen next.

As she opened the door, we learned Sex Sunday wasn't done. Carol was begging, "Yes, baby, fuck me harder. Pound my white cunt with that massive black dick."

Marcia looked at me.

I shrugged.

"Keep sucking, slut," a voice ordered who wasn't Malcolm.

"Get in here cock sucker," called out a voice that was indeed Malcolm.

Still holding my hand, Marcia led me into our living room.

And there was Carol on the couch, in a position that really showed her flexibility (legs high up in the air as Malcolm fucked her, while she had two black strangers beside her... one on each side).

"Hey slut, get over here right now," Malcolm ordered.

Marcia didn't hesitate. She let go of my hand and walked over to our black Master... who was completely naked and slamming his cock into my teen daughter.

A good father would be furious and defend his daughter... but my first feeling was jealousy as I watched my daughter stroke one big black juicy cock, suck a second big black juicy cock while she was fucked by a third.

I wanted a big black cock in my mouth.

I wanted a big black cock in my ass.

I watched as Malcolm pulled his cock out of my daughter and ordered, "Suck my cock, slut."

My wife stammered, standing beside him, "B-b-but that's my daughter's juice on your dick."

"Sit your fat ass down and suck my dick," Malcolm demanded.

I was about to intervene, not appreciating him calling my wife fat... oddly that bothered me and not the reality my daughter was pleasing three cocks at once, when Carol ordered, "Suck on Master's nigger dick, Mother."

Marcia looked shocked, but she obeyed, dropping to her knees and taking his wet glistening cock in her mouth.

"Don't worry Marcia, your husband already sucked this cock coated with your daughter's cum," Malcolm said.

All the while I just stood there and watched... helpless and horny. My daughter, who was going back and forth between two black cocks and my wife, who was bobbing on Malcolm's.

"Get naked, cock sucker," Malcolm ordered, looking at me.

"I can't believe you have the whole family at your disposal," one of the black guys said.

"I still have a son to turn," Malcolm said, as I got undressed.

That worried me. He was the only one not tainted and turned into a black cock slut because of my actions.

Carol moaned, "Watching my big brother take a dick in both ends would be fucking hot."

"Like father, like son," Malcolm quipped, as I got completely naked... my dick completely hard.

"The faggot is completely hard," the other black guy scoffed, as my daughter bobbed on his dick.

Malcolm pulled out and asked, "Ever been triple teamed, Mommy slut?"

Marcia gasped, "God, no."

"Want to be?" he asked.

Carol answered for her, "Yes she does."

"Carol!" Marcia gasped.

"Straddle Eddie's dick," Carol ordered, pointing to the skinny black guy.

Marcia was clearly rattled by the authoritarian persona of our good girl daughter, but she obeyed. Getting off her knees, she took off her skirt and straddled Eddie, who had sat down on the couch.

Eddie ripped open Marcia's blouse, buttons flying everywhere, "Let's see these massive fat tits."

Marcia moaned both from the big dick suddenly in her and the groping of her sensitive tits.

Malcolm asked, "Want the MILF's ass, Joe?"

"Fuck yeah," the other black guy agreed, quickly getting off the couch. He turned to me and asked, "Want to watch me pound your wife's asshole?"

"Yes," I whispered, knowing that Marcia was loving this.

"Dad will suck your dick first if you want," Carol chirped in.

"Carol," Marcia moaned, as she slowly rode the black dick in her.

"Want to suck my dick, faggot?" Joe asked.

"Yes," I again admitted, looking down at his juicy black prick.

"You can, after I plug your wife's ass," he replied, moving behind her and slamming into her ass with one hard thrust.

"Fuuuuuuck," Marcia screamed, as her ass was impaled... thankfully she already had it gaped by Malcolm's bigger cock so she could handle Joe's smaller, although still way bigger than mine, dick.

"Take them both, Mom," Carol said, as I glanced over and saw her rubbing herself.

"Oh, God," Marcia said in response, as she took two dicks at once.

Malcolm moved around the couch and offered his hard cock to my wife's last open hole.

Marcia leaned forward and took it in her mouth as she began to ride the other two cocks in her.

It was so hot.

Black and white.

I glanced at my daughter, who was still rubbing herself.

Joe ordered, "Knees, faggot."

"Yes, sir," I said to a man way younger than me.

Once on my knees, he pulled out of my wife's ass and slammed his dick in my open mouth. He fucked my face roughly for a few strokes before plunging back into Marcia.

I felt so dirty.

I felt mortified with my daughter watching from behind.

Yet, I wanted more.

Marcia moaned, as she again worked on all three big, black juicy cocks.

I watched from up close as two cocks pistoned in and out of my wife.

I listened as the sounds of sex echoed through her body and her moans.

In only a couple of minutes Marcia was breathing heavily and begging, as Malcolm's cock slipped out of her mouth, "Oh yes, fuck me harder. Use my white ass and cunt."

"You look so hot with nigger dick in you, Mommy," Carol moaned.

"Don't use the 'N' word," Marcia scolded, as she got dp'd.

"Tell me how much you love nigger cock," Joe ordered, slapping her ass.

Marcia hated the 'N' word but replied, clearly close to orgasm, "I love nigger cock in all three of my white fuck holes."

Malcom walked back over to Carol and shoved his dick in my daughter's mouth just as Marcia screamed, "I'm coming from nigger cock!"

"What a slut," Joe said, as he pulled out and shoved his dick back in my mouth.

I bobbed hungrily, wanting a load of black cum in my mouth.

Marcia kept bouncing on Eddie's dick as each of us had a black cock in us.

In seconds, Joe grunted, spewing his load down my eager throat.

Malcolm asked, "Where do you want my cum, slut?"

"In my cunt, baby," Carol replied.

When I was done swallowing the thick load of cum, I turned around to see Marcia milking a load out of Eddie's dick and Carol on all fours getting fucked by Malcolm.

"Come clean up my cunt, Greg," Marcia ordered, as she got off Eddie's cock and sat on the couch with her legs spread and cum leaking out.

I quickly crawled to her and buried my face in my wife's well fucked cunt.

"That's it, eat all that nigger cum out of me," Marcia moaned as she grabbed my head and pulled me deep into her wetness.

As I licked, Carol screamed, "Harder, yes, yes, fuck me harder!"

Malcolm grunted, a few seconds later, "Here it comes."

"Yessss," Carol screamed as she seemed to reach her own orgasm the second her cunt was filled with cum.

I kept licking my wife's pussy for a couple more minutes.

When she let go off my head, all three guys were getting dressed.

Malcolm said, once dressed, as he took Carol's hand, lead her out, "Enjoy the rest of your day."

"Thank you, Master," Marcia said, looking completely spent.

Malcolm left with Carol and I moved onto the couch with Marcia, my cock still hard.

"You never got off?" Marcia asked.

"Always the bridesmaid, never the bride," I joked.

She reached down and began jerking me off as she said, "Come for me, my nigger cock sucking, ass taking, faggot."

"Oh, God," I groaned, her nasty words turning me on as I came in seconds.

Once I was done coming, she moved her cum coated hand to my mouth and I licked it clean.

"I'm going to take a shower," she said, standing up.

"Love you," I said.

"Love you too," she said, before adding, "we are going to have a serious talk with Carol."

"Agreed!"

...

The next morning:

I woke up alone in bed.

I headed downstairs for breakfast, seeing Carol at the kitchen table.

I asked, "Where's your mom?"

"Having breakfast," Carol answered.

I looked at her perplexed and then saw two feet under the table.

"Things are going to change around here, cock sucker," Carol said, looking into my eyes.

"Carol!" I gasped.

"It's Mistress to you, my faggot daddy slave," Carol replied, before asking, "Is that clear?"

I looked down at my wife, who was clearly licking my daughter's pussy.

I didn't know what to say.

Yet, if Marcia had submitted to our daughter, I knew I would have to follow.

So I replied, dropping to my knees before her, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good boy," she smiled, as she moved her hands to Marcia's head and ordered, "My clit, Mommy-slave, suck on my clit."

I knelt there and watched, as best I could, the act of incest. And for the first time I saw my daughter not as just my daughter, but as a beautiful sexy woman... a younger, skinnier version of my wife.

My cock hardened at the craziest thought yet during this wild couple of weeks... fucking my daughter.

But that is an entirely different story.

THE END