Black Couple Relives Slavery

Story Info
White BBW helps black couple relive slavery.
1.7k words
3.58
40.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Hi, there. My name is Brittany Barcelona and I'm a five-foot-ten, blonde-haired and green-eyed, plump and big-bottomed white chick living in Oklahoma City. I just moved there from Hilltop, in the state of South Carolina. I am quite weird, folks, let me tell you. I've got these politically incorrect sexual needs which I absolutely must satisfy. Back in school, I was a varsity wrestler and a football player. Yeah, I'm a total tomboy. Always have been and always will be. Deal with it. And one more thing. I love to punish people physically. Just thought you ought to know since we're going to be hanging out here together.

Since I weighed over two hundred pounds and could move much quicker than most people think someone my size should, this fat chick had a blast playing contact sports with big men. Playing varsity football and being basically the only female wrestler on a men's varsity wrestling team for years and years was a grand experience. It left me with a need for thrills and challenges. The more unorthodox, the better. My biggest fantasy is to find a black male or a black female to help me fulfill my need to play Mistress and Slave in the historical sense. Lucky for me, I was able to find such individuals on the internet. There are a lot of weirdoes out there and most of them seem to find their way to me.

Presently, I'm entertaining a tall, stocky and slightly balding, dark-skinned black guy whom I nicknamed Louis Michaels, the classic Narcissist. He's a Haitian guy from the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. A hard-working, church-going family man. He's also a passive-aggressive Hertz company executive with some really kinky fantasies. The guy has money and power. And he's looking for a way to give them up temporarily. Many powerful men and powerful women have this fantasy. Only the truly powerful can give up control. Louis is into strap-on dildos, and this black man loves to get fucked, especially by white women. That's okay because I'm a big white woman who loves to fuck big black men with her dildos. It's a win-win situation as far as I'm concerned. Louis was thrilled about this. He was totally down with playing the role of my slave.

I put Louis on all fours, face down and ass up. He's properly bound and shackled, just like a good slave should be. I spread his ass and shove my dildo into his asshole. Louis screams and I smile. This is what makes me truly happy. Fucking a black man in the ass with my big strap-on dildo. And making him scream like only I can. As I pump the dildo into his ass, I stroke his cock. He's my fucking slave and I'm fucking him in the ass because I'm the white mistress who owns him. I love stroking black men's naturally long and thick cocks while pounding them in the ass with my big strap-on dildo. Louis is a real screamer. Sometimes, I wonder what his wife and the rest of his family would think if they knew what he was into. So many women out there don't know about what their men's true sexual needs are. And many men don't know how freaky their wives and girlfriends really are. Yes, women are freaky too. Most of them are freakier than the freakiest of men. They're really hypocritical about it and hide it more than most men do. That's the bona fide truth.

As I sodomize Louis with the strap-on dildo, I whip him with my belt. The black man loves it when I whip him. He wants me to call him a slave, a punk and a fool. He wants me to call him a black mother fucker while ramming my dildo up his ass. And I do just that. For he's my slave and I'm the sadistic white mistress who's doling out the punishment he justly deserves. And he knows he deserves it. That's why he enjoys it so much. Louis told me how he prowled the internet looking for the sexual content he so desperately craves. He loves watching online videos featuring women fucking men in the ass with thick strap-on dildos. He laments the fact that in most pegging videos, it's usually white people. There are very few black S & M and black BDSM videos out there. And even fewer black men who will let a woman fuck them with a strap-on dildo on camera. Louis wishes it weren't so. He wants the female domination and male submission websites to become more ethnically diversified. Such a nice dream.

I flip Louis on his back and look into his eyes while ramming the dildo deep into his ass. The black man squeals as I plunge the dildo so far up his ass, it's getting hard to tell where it ends and he begins. I'm not joking, folks. The dildo is that deeply buried in his ass. And Louis couldn't be happier. His eight-inch, uncircumcised black cock is really hard. I can feel it as I stroke him. Nice. I also stroke his big black fuzzy balls. Who's getting balled now? He is, because he's my bitch. I own his ass. I'm the white mistress who's plunging ten inches of thick strap-on dildo into the black man's asshole. Of course I own him. Need I say more?

I had my fun with Louis. Slamming the dildo up his ass and making him scream. Finally, I pressed a special button on my mechanized strap-on dildo and it squirts hot artificial cum deep inside Louis asshole. The black man squealed. Laughing hard, I remind him that he's my slave and I'm his mistress. Then I pull the dildo out of him and make him like it. He does. Then I tell him to get the fuck out of my apartment. Like a good slave, he does as he is told.

My next adventure took me to the apartment of Gabriella Ginot. A short, plain-looking and arrogant black woman. This black gal went to city college in Brockton, Massachusetts. She was the daughter of soldier Alphonse Ginot and his wife, farmer Mercy Nicholson. She liked to pretend that she came from wealth and power. The top of black society. And presently, she was trying to con a few people into believing her to be the CFO of a billion-dollar corporation. She was a nurse's aid and a con artist. Nothing more. This was one remorseless woman who was used to being in charge. The world was her oyster. People obeyed her. Small wonder she came to me. She wanted to experience what it was like to be completely dominated by a white woman. Her superior in every way.

And that's exactly what I offered her. Presently, Gabriella is properly shackled and bound. Like a good slave. And she's licking my asshole like it's the sweetest thing she'd ever tasted. I've had a lot of fun with her. First, I taught her the basics. I bound her and whipped her. To remove some of the arrogance out of her. Lots of black women are arrogant. And most black men don't want to deal with them. It falls to a white mama like myself to tame these black women. I shoved two ten-inch dildos into Gabriella's holes. One in her pussy and one up her tight ass. And when she whined, I slapped the shit out of her. This rich black woman had never been smacked before. So I smacked her some more. I told her she was worthless. She was my slave. She belonged to me. She was my property. I made her lick juice and eat grapes off the floor, then she cleaned the floor with her tongue. After I came out of the shower, I made her lick my ass. And like a good slave, she did as she was told.

And now for the piece de resistance. I put Gabriella Ginot on all fours. Face down and ass up. I spread her plump ass cheeks and shoved my biggest dildo up her ass. My fourteen-inch monster of a dildo. The black woman howled. It was music to my ears. The only thing I love more than fucking black men in the ass is fucking black women in the ass. Especially arrogant and wealthy black women like Gabriella. Why is it that in the age of black empowerment, lots of black men and black women have submissive fantasies? I don't know. But I like it. So I gripped Gabriella's hips and slammed the dildo into her booty hole.

The rich black woman screamed and begged for mercy. I flipped her on her back and looked into her face while fucking her in the ass with my strap-on dildo. I smacked her like the bitch I knew her to be. Her eyes went wide. Laughing, I smacked her again. And there was nothing the rich black woman could do. Because she's mine. I owned her ass. I leaned over and whispered a special word into her ear. Gabriella's eyes went wide. Yes, I did say it. Laughing viciously, I smacked her while slamming the dildo deeper than ever before. Gabriella howled. I laughed. Oh, man. This stuff was too good. I came right then and there. My pussy squirted hot girly cum. Later, I made Gabriella lick it. And she did. For she was my bitch now.

Yeah, I had fun with my playthings. After this session, I told Gabriella to hit the road. Just like the black bitch I knew her to be. Then I went back to my computer to check my messages. There are so many black men and black women out there who want me to dominate them with my strap-on dildo. They want to kneel before the sadistic blonde mistress that I am. And as long as they're consenting to my brand of fun, they are always welcome. I need them just as desperately as they need me. I'm the hard-working strap-on servicewoman and they're my dedicated clientele. I put black men and black women where they belong. On their knees! Life is good.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers