Black Couples Chasing BWC

Story Info
Pastor Lionel and Adrianna hook up with bi Stephen.
1.7k words
3.18
2.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My big white cock is hungry for black female booty and black male booty," Stephen Whyte thought to himself. The six-foot-tall, slender, red-haired and green-eyed young man lay in bed as he pondered this particular dilemma. On that particular Friday evening, the City of Anchorage, Alaska, was utterly drenched in snow. Perfectly normal for a mid-October morning. Stephen, who originally hails from sunny Santa Barbara, California, is slowly adjusting to his new digs in Alaska. It was a holiday weekend and the power plant where Stephen worked was closed. The three-day weekend gigs had been booked solid months in advance. What's a bored dude to do?

Stephen thought of his gal pal Adrianna Pleas, a tall and chubby, dark-skinned young African American woman he met a while ago. One of those sassy black broads with a big round ass. Adrianna Pleas used to wrestle in high school and college, and was something of a local heroine in the town of Chugiak, Alaska. Adrianna recently moved to the City of Anchorage to work in the field of telecommunications. The business office where Adrianna works happens to be within walking distance of the power plant, and that's how Stephen met her. The rest, as they say, was history.

Stephen decided to give Adrianna Pleas a call. What's the harm in that? The big-booty black chick from the environs of Chugiak, Alaska, seemed to be something of a recluse since moving to the City of Anchorage. Stephen recalled how Adrianna could be a lot of fun when she gets going. Of course, sometimes a little bit of weed and liquor are needed. Grabbing his cellphone, Stephen dialed Adrianna's number. Sure enough, the big black woman answered on the third ring. Game, set and match, as they say...

"Hey handsome," Adrianna Pleas said as Stephen Whyte's deep, masculine voice chimed in. Stephen grinned and greeted Adrianna, then began flirting with her. With females of any race, a man has to tell them what they want to hear. The awful truth is not something they want to handle. Stephen whispered sweet nothings into Adrianna's ear until she agreed to come over. The big black woman hopped into the shower, and then got ready. Date nights at Stephen's are always fun for Adrianna, even if they are friends with benefits rather than boyfriend and girlfriend. They're cool like that.

"Welcome to my humble abode," Stephen said to Adrianna as he greeted her at the door. The tall, chubby African American woman wore a red tank top and black leather skirt that showed off her cleavage and thick dark thighs. Stephen welcomed Adrianna inside and the two of them went upstairs. Stephen had a bottle of red wine and condoms ready because he's classy like that. Adrianna sat on the bed and helped herself to the bottle of red wine. Big black women around the City of Anchorage go for what they want and take no prisoners. Stephen, a white dude from sunny California, can definitely get with the program.

"You have good wine, now let's see that dick," Adrianna Pleas said, licking her full lips. Stephen Whyte nodded and unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick cock. Adrianna gasped and then reached for Stephen's cock with both hands. A lot of black women are utterly mesmerized when they see a big white cock. Stephen has nothing wrong with that. The only snag is that the same black women who love big white cock don't want to share it with black men. Stephen Whyte is a bisexual white male who likes black female booty and black male booty. What's a fellow to do?

"Kiss it and make it better," Stephen said, waving his erect member at Adrianna. Smiling, Adrianna took Stephen's cock into her mouth. Stephen sighed happily as Adrianna engulfed his big white cock into her mouth. Adrianna got on her knees as she fellated Stephen just like a good slut should. Adrianna is a freaky black chick who lives for the dick and she is really fond of Stephen's nine inches of White American Masculinity. The fact that Adrianna knows about Stephen's bisexual adventures and doesn't give a fuck is proof of how cool she is. Good stuff all around, folks.

"How many black men's asses has your dick fucked?" Adrianna suddenly asked, taking Stephen's cock out of her mouth. Stephen groaned, surprised by Adrianna's abrupt stop as well as her odd question. Women are really the strangest creatures on the Planet. Stephen looked at Adrianna and briefly pondered what to say. If Adrianna didn't want to have some freaky fun, Stephen was going to kick her out of the apartment. Taking a deep breath, Stephen thought fast and hard ( pun intended ) about a way to salvage the situation.

"It's best I show you," Stephen said, and he grabbed the TV remote off a nearby nightstand and then turned it on. Prior to Adrianna's arrival, Stephen had been watching one of his most recent exploits. The exploits in question involved a certain African American gentleman named Lionel Jones who was the Pastor of a local black church. Stephen met Lionel Jones through an ex-girlfriend of his, a Jamaican chick named Stacey Monroe who was friends with Sheila Barnes, Lionel's wife. The rest, as they say is history...

"Oh fuck," Adrianna said, gasping in shock as the video began to play on Stephen's brand new Roku TV. A big and tall black man was on all fours, face down and ass up. On screen, Stephen knelt behind the man and shoved his big white cock into his ass. Adrianna watched, amazed, as Stephen smacked the black man's ass and fucked him good. Stephen grinned, amused by Adrianna's facial expression. A lot of black women who love big white cocks are surprised to discover that many closeted gay black men and closeted bisexual black men also love big white cocks. Big white cocks are delicious and many black women and black men cannot get enough of them. Nothing wrong with that.

"Oh fuck me, white boy, I've been wanting you since church," Lionel said on screen. Stephen laughed and shoved his big white cock even deeper into the older black man's asshole. Adrianna shook her head, both aroused and disturbed by what she was beholding. Stephen fucked Lionel until the mature black man tapped out. A lot of strong black men who lead the community and have sex with many hot black women also enjoy riding big white cocks from time to time. Nothing wrong with that at all.

"I love black booty," Stephen said as he plunged his big white cock into the depths of Lionel's asshole. The big black man did not just scream, he moaned and groaned in delight as the bisexual white dude fucked him. Prior to coming over to Stephen's house, Lionel fucked his dear wife Sheila in everyone she's got. Black men like Lionel enjoy fucking women but they also got other desires. Everyone is always talking about black men and their big black cocks. The world has been sleeping on the phenomenon of big white cocks but luckily, black women and non-heterosexual black men are rectifying that situation. Is that cool or what?

"You smashed his black ass," Adrianna said, amazed. Stephen nodded and smiled. Adrianna was looking at him in silent astonishment. Yes, a lot of the same white guys who fuck hot black women also fuck black men's asses. Adrianna licked her lips and then grabbed Stephen's cock. Without another word, Adrianna resumed sucking Stephen's big white cock. Stephen sighed happily, pleased with Adrianna's choices. In no time at all, the big booty black woman slurping and sucking had Stephen's cock harder than a rock. The bisexual white dude is ready to fuck and any holes will do...

"Let's do this," Stephen said to Adrianna. He laid the chubby, sexy black woman on the bed and went to work on her. Adrianna smiled as Stephen sucked on her tits and then fingered her wet, hairy pussy. Hell, when Stephen buried his face between Adrianna's thick thighs and ate her pussy, the young black woman squealed in sheer delight. Stephen worked his magic on Adrianna until the horny young black woman begged him to fuck her. Stephen put Adrianna on all fours and admired her big black booty. The bisexual white dude loves black ass, female or male. Black asses are beautiful and need to get fucked, that's all.

"Fuck my ass like you fucked his," Adrianna said to Stephen as she spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Stephen smiled and stroked his big white cock while admiring Adrianna's thick black ass. He took some lotion and applied it on Adrianna's asshole, then smeared some on his cock. Without further ado, Stephen pressed his big white cock against Adrianna's asshole. Time for the big booty black chick to discover the awesome power of a big white cock in her asshole. Stephen smiled as he pushed his big white cock into Adrianna's asshole. This bisexual white dude does what he can for diversity and inclusion...

"Hmm, yeah," Stephen murmured, and he felt Adrianna's warm and tight asshole grip his big white cock like a vise. Adrianna groaned as Stephen's cock filled her asshole. Yes, the tall and bodacious black woman has a big round ass but her asshole is tight. Stephen gripped Adrianna's hips and fucked her with deep, passionate strokes. Adrianna's asshole was tight at first but Stephen slowly stretched her. Adrianna's moans and groans turned into outright squeals. Stephen savored the feel of Adrianna's hole around his dick. Adrianna's asshole was even tighter than that of a certain closeted bisexual black gentleman of the church. Lionel's asshole was rugged but Adrianna's asshole is supple. Stephen enjoyed the difference. The bisexual white dude butt-fucked the big booty black woman until she tapped out...

"Hmm, that was fun, Steve, maybe one day you will bring one of your black boyfriend over so you and I can fuck him together," Adrianna said, laughing. Stephen, who was lying in bed next to her, couldn't help but smile. Adrianna Pleas, tall and chubby, sexy black woman from the City of Chugiak, Alaska, is full of surprises. Something about what she said definitely intrigued Stephen and appealed to his sense of sexual adventurism. Is the world ready for bisexual white guys with big cocks to have interracial threesomes with big booty black women and well-endowed black men? Stephen endeavors to find out. Would Lionel agree to fuck Stephen and Adrianna? Only one way to find out!