Black Cuckold Erotica - Reverse

Story Info
Black man watches girlfriend fuck Latino guy.
1.4k words
3.52
15.7k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/22/2017
Created 06/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Sitting on the couch inside his townhouse in suburban Milton, Massachusetts, Stephen Winters was enjoying a most unusual spectacle. The brother stroked his long and thick Black dick while watching his sexy, chocolate-hued, big-bottomed Jamaican girlfriend Stacey Jones get her freak on with their Mexican-American friend Eric Cortez. The Latino stud smacked the young Black woman's big Black ass and pulled on her dreads as he worked his dick into her tight butt hole. Right in front of her man. Insane stuff, right?

Ladies and gentlemen, if that scenario seems shocking to you, it really shouldn't. Lots of men of all hues fantasize about watching their wife or girlfriend with another man. This fetish or fantasy or whatever isn't unique to one race, one ethnicity or one culture. Call it extreme voyeurism or cuckolding, or whatever, it is what it is. Lots of men of all races are into it. Now, in most cuckolding scenarios seen on the Internet, you see well-endowed Black guys fuck White women in front of their White husbands or White boyfriends.

Well, there are Black guys who are into the same thing. Please stop scratching your heads and accept this simple truth, no matter how unusual it may be. Black cuckolds do exist, ladies and gentlemen. Yes, as in there are Black guys out there who like watching their Black girlfriends or Black wives get fucked by men of other races. Cuckolding in reverse, if you will. This does go on in the Black American community. It is simply not discussed out loud.

Now, African Americans as a group are as diverse and as complex as everyone else when it comes to matters of sex, religion and diverse lifestyles. It is entirely possible that the masculine brother who bangs a lot of sisters and white chicks in the hood also enjoys having his dick sucked by another man once in a while. Nothing wrong with that. Likewise, the brother who goes around banging everyone else's girlfriends and wives might fantasize about watching his woman freak other men in front of him. Cuckolding is a mind fuck. Stephen Winters is curious about it, and indulging his curiosity.

Last week, Stephen Winters fucked the hell out of Kristen Smith, Eric's tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed English girlfriend. The pretty blonde chick from Berkshire, England, came to the City of Boston to study at Suffolk University and began dating Latino stud Eric Cortez. When Eric introduced Kristen to his African-American colleague Stephen Winters, the two of them were definitely smitten. A forward thinking and very open-minded kind of guy with seriously kinky tendencies, Eric was the one who proposed to Stephen to let him fuck Kristen.

Indeed, Eric sat in his living room couch last week and watched as Kristen got on her knees before Stephen and sucked the ebony stud's long and thick dick. Lots of blonde chicks are fascinated with sexy, masculine Black men and Kristen was definitely no exception. After Kristen finished polishing Stephen's long and thick chocolate stick, the gorgeous African-American stud put her on all fours, spanked her alabaster booty and then thrust into her tight cunt. Kristen squealed in delight as Stephen fucked her pussy from behind while spanking her White ass and pulling on her long blonde hair.

Eric masturbated, stroking his long and thick Latino dick as he watched the hunky Black man fuck the hell out of his blonde British girlfriend. The Black Bull did his job quite well. After Stephen fucked Kristen Smith real good, Eric the cuckold dutifully licked her pussy. For it had long been one of Eric's fantasies to eat his girlfriend's cunt after she got fucked by another guy. Kristen grinned and spread her creamy White thighs open as Eric buried his face between them, eating her pussy and sucking out every last drop of Stephen's cum.

The taste of Stephen's cum on Kristen's cunt turned Eric on so much that the Latino stud decided to find out what the real thing tasted like. Like a true cuckold would. Well, since Stephen was in a good mood, he let his buddy Eric suck his dick. Kristen fingered her own cunt as she watched her Latino boyfriend Eric suck Stephen's big Black dick. The Latino stud sucked Black dick like a pro, and when Stephen came a second time, Eric sucked him dry. Afterwards, Stephen, Eric and Kristen went to the showers together. A very good time was had by all that night. The following week, Kristen left Boston to visit her family in the U.K. for the holidays.

In Kristen's absence, Eric got bored, but luckily he had his buddy Stephen to help him chill. Now it was Eric's turn to play the Bull, and Stephen's turn to find out what it's like to be cuckolded. Truth be told, Stephen was a bit torn on the subject when he discussed things before hand with his girlfriend Stacey Jones and his buddy Eric Cortez. Stephen is a six-foot-tall, handsome and masculine young African-American from a middle-class background. Educated in Business at Suffolk University, he works for Pith & Madison Incorporated, and is used to being admired for his good looks, intelligence and wealth.

In his day, Stephen Winters has fucked lots of White women, Black women, Asian women and even one Arab woman from the Republic of Lebanon. Mariam something or other. Stephen is every bit the personification of the virile and masculine Black American man. The idea of watching his woman get fucked by another man in front of him was disturbing and also enticing. That's why Stephen went for it. The brother is highly experimental, and kind of freaky.

Stacey Jones squealed in pain mixed with wicked pleasure as Eric the Latino stud from Mexico drilled his long and thick brown dick into her tight butt hole. Stacey's cunt was dripping wet as Eric fucked her. The Latino stud gripped her hips tightly and worked his dick into the depths of her asshole. Stacey had gotten fucked in all her holes by men of all hues, but Eric the stud with the cucumber-sized dick was in a category by himself. He was just as long as her boyfriend Stephen, and slightly thicker. The thickness of Eric's dick inside Stacey's butt hole added wicked pressure to the butt fucking, and the young Jamaican woman howled in pleasure as her ass got drilled.

Eric continued fucking Stacey's butt hole until the tall, big-bottomed and gorgeously dark-skinned Jamaican beauty begged for mercy. Eric squeezed his dick out of Stacey's asshole, but not before he came. As Stephen watched Eric's cum oozing out of his girlfriend Stacey's asshole, Stephen got so turned on that he joined in on the fun. Putting Stacey on all fours, Stephen spread her ass cheeks and licked her butt hole. Stacey giggled, loving this, and begged her man for more.

As Eric watched, Stephen eased his hard Black dick into Stacey's cunt and began fucking her from behind. Stacey moaned as Stephen fucked her. Turned on, Eric stroked his big Latino dick in front of Stacey, who eyed it greedily. Grinning, Eric rubbed his dick against Stacey's full, sensuous lips, and the foxy Jamaican gal grabbed Eric's dick and began sucking it with gusto. In no time, Eric was harder than a rock and eager to fuck again. Stephen came, moments later, as the merciless pressure of Stacey's tight cunt on his dick made him give it up. Sated, Stephen pulled out of Stacey, and watched her suck Eric's dick.

Feeling horny in a whole new way, Stephen looked at Eric, who smiled and waved his big Latino dick at him after pulling out of Stacey's mouth. Stephen grabbed Eric's dick and, without fear or shame, began sucking it with gusto. Stacey watched, stunned, as her masculine black stud Stephen sucked the Latino dude's dick as if the waters of the fountain of youth were contained within it. Eric groaned softly as Stephen sucked his dick and when the Latino stud came, the African-American stud drank every last drop of his cum. Feeling both disturbed and turned on, Stacey joined in on the fun and sucked Eric's dick, then shared a kiss with Stephen, her freaky man.

Much later, after quite a bit of twisted fun, Stacey, Eric and Stephen hit the showers. Eric Cortez departed from the Winters household, with the heartfelt thanks of its owners. Stacey and Stephen went to bed, and had themselves another bout of passionate lovemaking. Nothing shocking and nothing to see here, folks. Lots of Black men are exploring kinky things nowadays with the acceptance of the Black women in their lives. The Down Low stuff is played out. Sexually flexible Black men are emerging into the twenty-first century.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers