Black Cuckolding For Couples

Story Info
Muslim cuckold hubby watches black wife with Hispanic guy.
2.3k words
3.43
22.5k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,110 Followers

The name is Stella Clayton-Qasim and I'm a thirty three-year-old Black woman living in the City of Detroit, Michigan. I stand five feet eleven inches tall, delightfully curvy, big-breasted, wide-hipped and big-bottomed. I used to play for the Women's Rugby Club at my old university. These days, I work as a clerk/legal secretary for a law firm in downtown Detroit. Sometimes I feel like this job is beneath me but it pays twenty dollars an hour for eight-hour days, five days a week, so I'm not complaining. I am an educated sister, holding a bachelor's degree in sociology from Wayne State University and a Master's degree in Public Management from the University of Michigan.

If you're wondering what someone like me is doing working for a law firm, you're probably right. I used to work for the Department of Social Services as an account manager but with the economic downturn the City of Detroit took, I had to find another job. The only place that would hire me was the law offices of Jacobson, Johnson and Kensington. There are six Black lawyers, three Asians, two Hispanics, and seven White lawyers at the law firm where I work. The founder and senior partner, Mr. Tyrone Jacobson is half Black and half White. He's an alright dude who treats his employees fairly. The firm is a fairly diverse workplace and everyone gets along with everyone. I like what I do. It's at home that things are a bit tense.

Last month my husband, Detroit Metropolitan Police Sergeant and Wayne State University alumnus Abdullah Qasim revealed to me that he was bisexual. I was quite surprised, to tell you the truth. Abdullah is a six-foot-tall, well-built and masculine Black man from the City of Mogadishu, Somalia. Born into a conservative Somali Muslim family, he is quite rigid in his views about women, gender issues and religion. That's Islam for you. Beautiful religion but the men in charge of it are quite inflexible. That's the only thing wrong with it as far as I can see.

When we first met, Abdullah and I clashed over a lot of things. My parents, Estelle and Paul Clayton raised me in the Catholic faith. I didn't know jack about Islam and its myriad rules until I met Abdullah Qasim on the Wayne State University campus. Something about this tall, well-built and absolutely masculine, dark-skinned brother took my breath away. We came from different worlds but somehow fell in love when we met at Wayne State University in September 2003. Ten years later, we're married and the proud parents of two sons, Omar and Wahid, and a daughter, little Khadija. I converted to Islam because my husband expected it of me.

We're a family of proud African-American Muslims. I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan, and my husband is Somali-American but I couldn't care less where he's from. I love this man to death. The revelation of his bisexuality has complicated things for us, to say the least. Abdullah and I have discussed his emerging bisexuality at great length. He still makes love to me regularly and our sex life is great. I kind of worried he might turn out to be gay but the dude is a well-endowed brother who pounds my pussy mercilessly three times a week. He handles his husbandly duties well and I am damn proud of that. That's why I decided to open my mind about this bisexuality thing. If only Abdullah had stopped there...

Abdullah wanted to explore his emerging bisexuality and asked for my blessing. I was a bit hesitant about it, as you can imagine. Bisexual Black men are something that lots of us Black women are cautious about. I don't want the man I love to catch AIDS. I also don't want him to discover that he loves dick more than pussy and run off with some other dude. I've tried some kinky stuff in the bedroom just to please him. Prior to Abdullah revealing that he swung both ways, I never let that man anywhere near my asshole. I considered anal sex something dirty and simply wrong. I think it's forbidden by all the Abrahamic faiths, the Torah, the Bible and the Quran. Yet my husband, who sometimes speaks at the local mosque, asked me to give up the booty on more than one occasion and I had to accommodate him. The last thing I wanted was for him to go outside our bedroom to satisfy his urges.

That's why, even though it's not my idea of a good time, I happily got on all fours and spread my big butt cheeks for my husband Abdullah when he told me he wanted to try anal sex. It wasn't easy but I got through it. The feel of his big Black cock inside my asshole was painful at first but it grew to be somewhat pleasurable after I got used to it. A lot of Black women out there love anal sex. For me, it's okay. Not something I want to do regularly because I want to be able to shit properly. I tend to fart a lot after getting fucked in the ass by my beloved Abdullah. He goes really rough on me, smacking my big ass and cussing me out while slamming his dick into my asshole. Since I'm the kind of female who likes to play through the pain, I learned to enjoy it. Abdullah usually licks then fucks my pussy real good beforehand so it's cool.

The things we women do for love, eh? One night, I caught Abdullah online, watching porn. Nothing out of the ordinary except he was on this blog spot called Black Cuckolding. When I asked him about it, Abdullah seemed hesitant. I pressed on, and, sitting beside him, watched the images on the site and read some of the stories. I'm no stranger to porn and knew about cuckolding. A big Black dude fucking a White woman in front of her White husband. That's what cuckolding is. Yet that's not what Abdullah was looking at. On the blog spot he was visiting, there were images of White guys fucking Black women while their Black husbands or Black boyfriends watched. Reverse interracial cuckolding turns me on, Abdullah said sheepishly. I looked at him, smiled and shook my head. Sounds good to me, I said.

Over the next few nights, Abdullah and I began exploring new things together. It turns out that my strong Black Muslim husband had fantasies where he gets dominated by me, his supposedly submissive Muslim wife. We bought a strap-on dildo and put it to good use. I thoroughly enjoyed giving Abdullah a taste of his own medicine when it comes to anal sex. I put him on all fours, spanked his ass and then stuffed a dildo up his asshole. I loved fucking him like this, and he turned out to be a real screamer. Yeah, I was having fun exploring this new side of my husband. He was more honest with me and more honest with himself. That's why, when he told me he wanted to try a real dick, I didn't panic. Let's explore this together, I said with a smile. Abdullah smiled and kissed me passionately. You're the best, he said.

We looked online for bisexual guys who might want to join us for fun, and finally decided on Victor Gutierrez, a stocky, bronze-skinned guy with dark hair and green eyes. He was half Irish and half Mexican, and totally bisexual. Of all the people we talked to online, he seemed the most polite, open-minded and respectful. Also, he was a sophomore at the University of Michigan, and from his Facebook photos, we knew he was openly bisexual and into both Black men and Black women. That's why we decided to meet him for dinner at a local mall food court, and see if we gelled. Got to interview the prospect before signing him on, that's a great rule of thumb. The first meeting went great, and Victor even showed us his ID and a recent STD exam's results. I'm clean as a whistle, the young man said proudly. Yeah, we were totally sold on Victor, as you can imagine.

Finally, the big day came and Victor came to our house one Saturday evening. Our brats were in the town of Marquette, Michigan, visiting their grandparents. Abdullah, Victor and I had the house to ourselves. We sat in the living room, discussing all sexual matters beforehand while enjoying some red wine. It was decided that I would be in charge. Recently I came to the realization that I'm a budding dominatrix and Abdullah loved this about me. Victor had no problem following my lead. The lady of the house must be obeyed, he smiled. Good lad, I grinned. Without further ado, we got started.

First, Victor and I got busy while Abdullah watched, for he was eager to experience what reverse interracial cuckolding felt like. I was a bit nervous since I hadn't had sex with anyone other than my husband Abdullah for the past decade or so. Victor was patient with me. I laid on the bed, legs spread and the handsome mixed dude licked my pussy. He was real good at it, too. Meanwhile Abdullah watched, stroking his big ebony cock. I sucked on Victor's dick, which was uncircumcised. Before I married a Muslim man, I was really into uncut men. They're more sensitive down there. I sucked Victor's cock with gusto and soon the handsome Irish-Latino stud came, splashing his cum all over my face.

Drink it up, Victor said, winking at me. Glaring at Abdullah, he smirked. I'm fucking your precious ebony princess and there's nothing you can do about it cuck, Victor teased. With that, Victor spread my thighs wide open, put on a condom and thrust his cock into my pussy. I moaned softly as he began fucking me. Victor pounded his cock into me real hard, smacking my ass, pulling my hair and sucking on my tits as he fucked me. It was rough and wild, and I loved it. While fucking in front of my husband Abdullah, Victor and I played our roles to the hilt. Hey, it's what we're here for, right?

Passionately I cussed my sexy Black husband Abdullah, called him a wimp and a loser as I rode Victor's cock. Abdullah played the role of the cuckold really well and Victor was awesome as our Bull. It was hot. When all was said and done, Victor pulled off his condom and came all over my thighs. Abdullah came and not only licked Victor's cum from my thighs but he also sucked Victor's dick. I felt strange as I watched my strong Black Muslim hubby on his knees sucking a dude's dick. I was disturbed yet turned on. Fingering my cunt, I watched as Abdullah sucked Victor's cock with gusto.

After Abdullah finished sucking Victor's dick, the two of them looked at me. I want to see some action, I said. Victor put on another condom and put Abdullah on all fours. Come prepare your man's ass for me, Victor said. Smiling, I gladly took some lubricant and smeared it all over Abdullah's asshole, then I spread his ass cheeks for Victor. The young Bull pressed his dick against Abdullah's asshole and pushed it inside. Abdullah groaned as Victor began fucking him. I watched the action between them, feeling a tingle deep within my pussy. Hot damn, I was really turned on! Victor gripped Abdullah's hips tightly and slammed his dick deep inside of him. Abdullah moaned softly and bucked wildly against Victor as he got fucked. It was so hot!

Tired of being a spectator, I put on my strap-on dildo and looked for a hole to fuck. Since Abdullah's ass was otherwise occupied, getting filled with Victor's thick cock, I opted for his mouth. Looking imperiously at my husband, I grabbed his face and told him to suck my plastic cock. Abdullah nodded, and sucked my dildo while Victor continued ramming his dick up his ass. Victor and I exchanged dap as we double-teamed Abdullah, and it was absolutely awesome. When Victor got tired of fucking Abdullah, I positioned myself behind my hubby and slid my strap-on dildo into his ass while Victor fed him his dick at the other end. Abdullah sucked Victor's cock while I slammed my dildo up his ass. When Victor came, splashing his cum all over Abdullah's face the same way he did mine a while ago, I made Abdullah drink it. Yummy, my hubby said.

Yeah, we had an absolutely wild night. Afterwards, Victor Gutierrez left our household, never to return. Abdullah and I grew closer than ever after these memorable sexual escapades. Now, I'm trying to be a good wife here but I'm getting to my limit. The man-to-woman-to-man action between Abdullah, Victor and myself was hot. However, I don't want a repeat. I made Abdullah swear to me before Allah that he's not going to fuck anyone else, man or woman, while we're married. Wallahi, if he cheats on me, our marriage is so over. This I swear to high heaven. I'll be the kinkiest wife of all just for him. Strap-on sex, hard core bondage, female domination, cross-dressing, forced feminization, giving and receiving anal sex, I'm okay with doing all that just for him. Without judgement or hesitation. Sounds hot, eh?

All these things I do for my beloved Abdullah because I'm a good wife. However, I love this sexy bisexual Black man too much to share him with anyone, male or female. Part of me felt jealous when I remember him getting pleasured by Victor. Abdullah told me he's okay with this new arrangement. Our sex life has never been better. I've grown to love anal sex in recent times. Whether I'm riding my man's dick or stuffing his ass with a strap-on, I always have fun. I'm a good wife, aren't I? Not boring or close-minded by any stretch of the imagination. Who in their right mind would want to leave a woman like me?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,110 Followers