Black Cuckolding for Muslims

Story Info
Somali wife watches Turkish guy fuck Somali hubby.
1.9k words
2.8
18.6k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

Another hot midsummer night in the City of Minneapolis, Minnesota. In the suburbs, for one Somali-American couple and their visitor, things were about to get even hotter. I want to see you suck his Turkish cock, Alimah Yassin told her husband Abdikarim. There was a brief hesitation on Abdikarim's part and he locked eyes with his wife Alimah, who put her hands on her hips. My decision is final, she said in a tone that brooked no argument. She smiled as Abdikarim obediently knelt before Bilal Saracoglu and began sucking his dick with gusto. Bilal sighed as Abdikarim's warm lips wrapped themselves around his dick. This is so frigging hot, he moaned.

Sitting on the nearby couch, watching the hot man to man action, Alimah couldn't agree more. Two tall, well-built young men, one black and one Turkish, getting freaky with each other. Hot damn, was there anything hotter in the whole damn world? Not as far as Alimah Yassin was concerned. For as long as she could remember, the sight of two men together turned Alimah on. The twenty-six-year-old Somali-American housewife fingered her hairy pussy, slipping two fingers inside and licking them. Hmmm, she said, licking her lips.

Watching her two favorite guys in action, Alimah smiled with utter satisfaction. Who would have thought that the discovery of her husband's bisexuality on their one-year wedding anniversary would end up unleashing their mutually hidden passions and bringing them closer as a couple? Gosh I love this man, Alimah murmured as she watched Abdikarim grasp Bilal's balls and suck his dick like his life depended on it. Thrusting two fingers into her cunt, Alimah masturbated herself to a guilty pleasure as she watched a rather sexy moment of male bonding unfold before her very eyes.

Hard to believe that a year ago, Abdikarim Adams was deep in the closet and kept his bisexual tendencies hidden from his darling wife. I just didn't think you'd understand, Abdikarim said as Alimah confronted him with the printouts of the porn she saw on his computer. Black And Bisexual. Bi Maxx. Thug Hunter. Shemales From Hell. What kind of normal, heterosexual black man would be caught dead visiting those type of porn sites? I think you're into guys, Alimah said, confronting her wayward hubby. How he squirmed under her haughty, angered gaze. I think my dear I am bisexual, Abdikarim confessed.

Alimah pursed her lips and shook her head, still glowering at the tall, strongly built Somali stud who took her breath away the first time she laid eyes on him at the Walden University campus library. What am I going to do with you Abdi? Alimah said, shrugging. I can change, Abdikarim said sheepishly. Alimah smiled, and nodded. Oh yeah things are going to change alright, she laughed. Glaring at him imperiously, she drawled that from now on, he belonged to her. You will do as I say, she said.

Abdikarim had been surprised by his normally meek wife's reaction to discovering he wasn't straight. I've got a few secrets of my own, Alimah said naughtily as they lay in bed that night. Like what? Abdikarim asked cautiously. Alimah pulled something out of the nearby drawer, and Abdikarim's eyes widened when he saw what it was. What do you have a strap-on for? he asked. Alimah smiled wickedly. To fuck you with my dear, she said matter-of-factly. Okay, Abdi said hesitantly. First you need a shower, she said in a commanding tone. Abdi nodded, and did as he was told.

That night, they explored new territory, in a manner of speaking. Typically, sex in the Yassin household was perfunctory, lacking in spice and imagination. On the night that Alimah and Abdi dubbed 'revelation night, the obedient Muslim wife took control of her husband. First she laid him down, completely naked, after tying his hands and feet to different corners of the bed. I want you bound and in my power, Alimah whispered sexily into Abdi's ear.

Feeling both turned on and scared, Abdi watched as Alimah grabbed hold of his seven and a half inch, thick Somali cock and began sucking on it with gusto. While going down on him she slipped a finger into his ass. That's why I made you shower, Alimah stopped sucking him long enough to say. Abdi nodded, and moaned softly as Alimah slipped a second finger into his ass, burying it to the knuckle. Damn it, he liked what she was doing. Alimah flicked her tongue over his dick head. You like my fingers up your ass you naughty freak, she laughed. I love it, Abdi admitted. Alimah winked. Wait till you feel my dildo, she promised.

As promised, Alimah put her dearest husband Abdi on all fours, spanked his ass and then fucked him with her strap-on dildo. His screams of pain mixed with sweet pleasure were sweet music to her ears. Lying on his back, his legs in the air, Abdi screamed and moaned as his darling wife Alimah grabbed his cock and balls in a vise-like grip and thrust her dildo deep into his ass. For the better part of an hour, she fucked him silly, as he screamed and thrashed in his silken bonds. When all was said and done, he hugged her and thanked her for a wonderful time. My pleasure dear hubby, Alimah said as she kissed Abdi's forehead.

That experience brought them closer together. Indeed, at one point Alimah complained to her girlfriend Aisha, the Habesha Muslim gal next door, that Abdikarim had become a lustful animal whenever he came home. One time, he just grabbed her and started kissing and undressing her without a word being spoken. Slow down cowboy, she grinned, loving this new, more aggressive side of him. Abdikarim sucked on Alimah's tits and fingered her hairy pussy as she lay on the kitchen table, moaning and shuddering in pleasure.

Fuck me like you're paying for it, Alimah whispered into his ear. Abdi laughed and thrust his cock deep into her hot, tight pussy. I love your tight Somali pussy masha'Allah, he growled sexily into her ear as he slammed his dick inside of her. Wrapping her arms around her hubby, Alimah urged him to fuck her harder. And so he did, fucking her like there was no tomorrow. Finally he came, flooding her womanly portal with his masculine seed. I love you Sammy, Abdi said, panting as he rested his head between Alimah's breasts. I love you too honey, Alimah smiled.

Yeah, in many ways, Abdikarim's bisexuality had been a blessing in disguise for their marriage. Alimah was delighted when her husband shared his innermost thoughts and feelings with her. He told her that when he jerked off, he occasionally fantasized about white guys and Turkish men. When he thought about women, big-booty porn stars like Janet Jacme, Nyomi Banxx and Pinky often featured in his erotic fantasies. What about me? Alimah pouted, sticking her tongue out in mock-jealousy. Abdi laughed. Can't get enough of you sweetie, he grinned. I think it's time you started exploring your fantasies about guys, Alimah said. Abdi shook his head. You're enough for me, he said.

Alimah thought long and hard about Abdi's dilemma. The world wasn't kind to bisexual men, especially in the black community. And since her husband was a Muslim man from Somalia, he had to be extra careful. The Muslim community wasn't known for tolerating gays, lesbians, bisexuals and transsexuals. In most Muslim countries, being outed as queer was a death sentence. Alimah loved her hubby and wanted him to be happy. She knew he loved her body and enjoyed making love to her. Nevertheless, he was still bisexual and had desires for men occasionally. The solution to the dilemma came in the form of six-foot-one, lean and athletic, brown-haired and green-eyed, openly gay Turkish-American stud named Bilal Saracoglu. A most handsome man whom she met at a Muslim community held at the local Masjid event.

When Bilal and Abdi laid eyes on each other in the parking lot the day Abdi visited his wife's favorite Masjid, the young Somali-American woman knew she'd made the right decision. She could feel the chemistry between them. I've got good taste, she silently congratulated herself. Good to meet you brother, Bilal said, as he shook Abdi's hand. Abdi smiled and nodded. Alimah licked her lips. She couldn't wait to get those two into bed. And so she began planning the erotic encounter almost immediately. Which led to tonight's events. I love it when a plan unfolds perfectly, Alimah said, almost to herself.

Abdi sucked Bilal's dick until he came, and then the Somali stud drank the Turkish man's cum like it was the world's sweetest nectar. The two men shared a passionate kiss afterwards. That was fun, Abdi said. Fuck yeah, Bilal grinned. Why don't you guys fuck? Alimah asked. Bilal and Abdi looked at each other. You heard the lady, Abdi said to Bilal, who grinned. I've got condoms and lube ready, Alimah chimed in. Shortly after, the real fun began. Abdi got on all fours and allowed Alimah to grease his ass up with lotion while Bilal put on a condom. Fuck my husband's ass real good, Alimah said, clapping the Turk on the shoulder.

You got it sister, Bilal said, as he eased his dick into Abdi's ass. Abdi groaned as Bilal's cock went inside of him. Ah, he said, wincing. Alimah gently kissed him on the lips. Go easy on him, she told Bilal, who nodded. Slowly but surely Bilal worked most of his dick into Abdi's ass. There were some tense moments at first but soon Abdi relaxed and enjoyed. As Bilal thrust his dick deep into Abdi's ass, Alimah stroked her husband's hardening dick. She took him into his mouth, sucking him to full hardness. The more Bilal fucked Abdi's ass, the harder the Somali stud's dick got inside his wife's mouth.

Feeling hornier than ever, Alimah rolled underneath Abdi and guided his hard dick into her cunt. Fuck me sweetie, she said. Abdi nodded, and thrust his cock into Alimah's snatch as she lovingly wrapped her arms around him. For some reason having Bilal's dick in his ass kept his dick real hard inside Alimah. He began fucking her harder than he'd ever done before, and she absolutely loved it. Bilal rammed his dick up Abdi's ass, loving the sight of a dark-skinned stud riding his dick. He'd always had a thing for black guys. The three of them established a nice, easy rhythm, with Bilal licking his lips with satisfaction as Abdi's ass gripped his dick. Meanwhile, Alimah squeezed Abdi's cock until he came, flooding her cunt with his masculine seed.

Much later, the hot trio lay on the carpeted floor, spent after the steamiest threesome ever. We should do this again sometime, Alimah said. You're insatiable, Bilal noted. Abdi winked at the handsome gay Turk. Brother you got no idea, he laughed. The three of them headed to the showers. A few minutes later, a fully dressed and smiley-faced Bilal thanked the Yassins for treating him to one of the best nights of his life. If you guys want I can come by next Friday after Masjid, he said with a smile. Abdi looked at Alimah. It's up to the lady of the house my friend, Abdikarim patiently told Bilal. Is eight o'clock okay? Alimah asked with a raised eyebrow. Bilal smiled, nodded respectfully and then left. I'm beat, Abdi said. Alimah grabbed his arm. You better not be because I didn't get to use my strap-on tonight, she said, giving his ass a smack for good measure. I'll see what I can do my dear, Abdi said with a grin as he pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers