Black Cuckolding Happens Today

Story Info
Nigerian Muslim gal cuckolds her manly Somali lover.
3.6k words
3
10.2k
3
0

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers

"Hello, stud, I can't wait for the two of us to get it on in front of my husband," Arielle Kleinfeld said, a lusty smile on her face as she looked at the tall, handsome Somali-Canadian Muslim man who stood before her. Standing six-foot-three, broad-shouldered and muscular, Abdisalam Hussein was devastatingly handsome and from the smirk on his face, he was well aware of it.

One of the top project managers at the Department of Public Works for the City of Ottawa, Abdisalam Hussein was good-looking and successful and as such, he had many women chasing after him. And a few men too. Early on, the brother discovered he had a fondness for the forbidden fruit, and what was more forbidden than other men's wives?

"My thoughts exactly," Abdisalam replied in that deep, sexy voice of his. Sitting on the couch opposite the two of them, Arielle's husband Clarence Kleinfeld watched as his tall, curvaceous blonde wife got it on with their friend Abdisalam. Things were definitely heating up at the Kleinfelds nice townhouse in Kanata North. Ignoring Clarence completely, Abdisalam and Arielle got their freak on.

"You like a big white booty, don't you?" Arielle said, grinning as she bent over in front of Abdisalam, exposing her thick derriere. Abdisalam gently caressed Arielle's fat ass, then playfully smacked it. The foxy blonde turned around, and Abdisalam saw a twinkle in her blue eyes. This gal was mischievous and kinky, just the way he liked them. Hot damn, this was going to be fun...

"Damn straight," Abdisalam said, and that's when Arielle leaned in and kissed him. After a brief hesitation, he kissed her back. Ever since he discovered the Ottawa BDSM scene and the local swingers clubs thanks to his friendship with a naughty professor while at Carleton University's Sprott School of Business, Abdisalam had some wicked fun with a lot of couples. Still, there were boundaries and kissing was usually one of them. Apparently, the Kleinfelds did not mind...

"Hmm, I like the way you smell," Arielle whispered as she knelt before Abdisalam and took his long and thick dick in her hand. Stroking Abdisalam, Arielle locked eyes with him, then cast a sidelong glance at her husband Clarence who watched the proceedings with great interest, utterly mesmerized by what he was beholding.

"Right back at you," Abdisalam replied, and Arielle winked at him without saying anything, for she is the ladylike sort and doesn't believe in talking with her mouth full. Abdisalam closed his eyes and exhaled sharply as Arielle sucked his dick and massaged his balls. Hot damn, this woman was something else.

"I can't wait to feel you inside of me," Arielle paused to say, and Abdisalam opened his eyes and smiled at her. A look of concentration filled Arielle's lovely face. Abdisalam remembered thinking she was little miss serious when they worked together on a Hydro One project at Portage Station in Hull a few weeks ago.

Educated in business management at McGill University, Arielle Kleinfeld was a high-ranking executive with Public Works and a pillar of the Jewish community in the Ottawa-Gatineau area. The lady sat on the boards of a dozen charitable organizations and rubbed elbows with the elite of corporate Canada as well as the movers and shakers of Parliament Hill. Imagine Abdisalam's surprise when he found out she and her hubby Clarence were also avid swingers...

"Ask and you shall receive," Abdisalam said at last, and then he sat Arielle down, and she spread her thick, sexy thighs invitingly. Nothing Abdisalam loved more than eating some good pussy, and he inhaled the womanly fragrance of Arielle's cunt, and smiled. This lady smelled good down below, and he couldn't wait to see if she tasted good as well...

"Go for it," Arielle said, smiling as she fingered her already wet pussy. Nodding, Abdisalam buried his face between her legs and began eating her out. Arielle leaned back on the couch and rubbed her breasts together as Abdisalam ate her pussy. The Somali brother was definitely good at what he did, flicking his tongue over her clitoris while sliding two fingers into her wet pussy.

"The things I'm going to do to that booty," Abdisalam said, a little while later, as he rolled a condom on his dick while Arielle got on all fours, and shook her big ass at him. Grinning, Abdisalam pushed his dick into Arielle's pussy, and a happy sigh escaped the lady's lusty lips. Pressing her ass against Abdisalam's groin, Arielle groaned as his dick sank deeper inside of her.

"Smack her ass, bro, go for it," Clarence urged from the couch, and Abdisalam looked up to see Arielle's erstwhile husband masturbating furiously as he watched the two of them going at it. Ignoring Clarence, Abdisalam continued fucking the hell out of Arielle, drilling his dick into her pussy. At the same time, he grabbed Arielle's long blonde hair and yanked her head back while fucking her.

"Yes, I love the rough stuff," Arielle squealed, and Abdisalam smiled and continued fucking her. They went at it like this for a while, then he flipped her on her back, and raised her legs in the air. Arielle grinned as Abdisalam rubbed his hard dick against her backdoor, and Clarence suddenly decided to join the action, or so Abdisalam thought for a moment.

"Lubricate her ass then fuck her, bro," Clarence said as he came over, a bottle of Aloe cream in his hands. Abdisalam stepped back and watched as Clarence lubricated his wife Arielle's asshole. Clarence suddenly grabbed Abdisalam's dick and stroked it, then smiled as he sucked on it. Abdisalam was used to dealing with bisexual and bi-curious married guys hiding their same-sex desires behind the whole cuckold thing, so he didn't mind...

"Hmm, Clarence, you look so hot with a black dick in your mouth," Arielle whispered, fingering her pussy as she watched Clarence suck off Abdisalam. When Clarence finished, Abdisalam smiled and placed his hard dick against Arielle's asshole. Without further ado, he pushed his way in, and a shocked little gasp escaped Arielle's lips. Abdisalam slowly worked his dick into her asshole, while Clarence watched, masturbating once more.

"Damn, Arielle, you sure got a tight ass," Abdisalam said softly, and Arielle winced as the Somali stud's big dick filled her asshole. Not to be outdone, Clarence joined the action, licking Arielle's pussy while Abdisalam's dick filled her asshole. Abdisalam couldn't believe Clarence's level of freakiness, but it didn't bother him. Indeed, Abdisalam raised Arielle's legs in the air and fucked her ass with slow, deep strokes. Soon he had her squealing in delight...

"Damn it, my ass is going to be sore in the morning," Arielle said, sighing happily as Abdisalam pulled his dick out of her. The foxy blonde stretched luxuriously on the carpeted living room floor, and watched as Abdisalam pulled off the condom, and stroked his overworked dick. Meanwhile, Clarence came over, and after exchanging a look with his wife, he resumed sucking Abdisalam's dick. Greedily Clarence sucked off Abdisalam, and he didn't let up until the Somali stud came...

"I had a great time, folks, thanks for your hospitality," Abdisalam said, and he thanked Clarence and Arielle Kleinfeld for a wonderful time, then exited their Kanata North townhouse. The young man got into his Rav4, and drove off. During the long drive back to Barrhaven, Ontario, where he lived, Abdisalam smiled to himself. This was a fantastic night...

Abdisalam Hussein, born in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to Somali Muslim immigrants, is indeed a complex man. No one knows this better than Asma Bukola, his erstwhile girlfriend, and the only woman whom he shares his most forbidden fantasies with. When he finally reached home, he found her waiting for him, a rather odd look upon her lovely face.

"Did you have fun with your white friends?" Asma asked, and Abdisalam looked at the six-foot-tall, curvy and gorgeously dark-skinned, bodacious Nigerian-American woman who stood before him, and nodded with a smile. From the moment they met in business class at Carleton University five years ago, Abdisalam knew that Asma was trouble. He also knew that he wanted her, as badly as he wanted his next breath...

"Yes ma'am, I did," Abdisalam replied, smiling still, and Asma kissed him full and deep. Just like that, the two of them began making love. Well, if that's what one chooses to call it. Asma took Abdisalam's dick in her hand and led him to the basement, and once they got there, the lady of the house unleashed hell upon her man. A sultry African dominatrix's way of welcoming her man home...

"Shut up and eat my ass," Asma said to Abdisalam, as he lay flat on the basement floor, with his dick in his hands. Asma squatted over Abdisalam's face, and he looked up to see her wet pussy and big round ass hovering inches from his mouth. Without giving him the chance to say much, Asma sat on her man's face, smothering him with her thick Nigerian booty...

"Love that ass," Abdisalam managed to squeeze out, instants before Asma sat on his face, and he worked his tongue into her asshole. Years ago, Asma introduced him to the pleasures of eating female ass, and ever since, he'd been hooked. Asma smiled to herself, feeling tingles of pleasure down below as Abdisalam ate her ass with gusto. The brother was definitely horny...

"I need more from you," Asma said, a little while later, and she straddled Abdisalam, who felt his dick harden as she got on top of him. Looking into his eyes, Asma gritted her teeth. Without another word being spoken, Abdisalam knew what she wanted from him. Bucking his hips, Abdisalam thrust his hard dick into Asma, and she sighed happily, and began riding him.

"Grind on it, babe," Abdisalam whispered, and Asma grabbed his throat, something she liked to do during sex. As he thrust his dick into her, she rode him hard, but not once did she let go of his throat. Asma definitely liked to mix cruelty and sadism with sex, and Abdisalam, who usually dished it out, was more than happy to take it for a change. He slammed his dick into her pussy, and she cried out his name...

"Fool, Mistress Asma didn't give you permission to speak, now shut up and fuck this pussy," Asma hissed, and Abdisalam nodded, heeding her orders. When his hands reached for Asma's hips, she batted his hands away. Pinching her nipples with one hand and holding onto Abdisalam's throat with the other, Asma rode him, basically fucking herself using his dick as she would a dildo. Abdisalam went along with it, since it's what Mistress Asma demanded from him...

"Is that all you got? Dammit, Abdisalam, you gave all your energy to that blonde bitch in Kanata and her fruity husband, I'm going to show you what a real fucking feels like," Asma said, angrily, as she rolled off of Abdisalam's dick after riding it for the better part of an hour. Abdisalam looked at her and shrugged. Asma's thick ass shook from side to side as she walked away.

"My bad," Abdisalam said, and he gasped as he saw what Asma brought back from the bedroom. The feisty Nigerian dominatrix stood there, hands on her hips, an object of a decidedly phallic nature jutting from her hips. Abdisalam repressed a shudder, and he suddenly remembered how he felt the last time Mistress Asma used that monstrous strap-on dildo on him.

A few months ago, Abdisalam worked up the courage to confess to his darling Asma his most forbidden secret. After years of being a Bull for cuckold couples in the Ottawa metropolitan area, Abdisalam admitted to himself and to his lady love the fact that he was curious about the other side of cuckolding. Never one to reject a promising opportunity, Asma took Abdisalam to task...and then some.

"Abdisalam, my dear, you're going to make a great cuckold by the time I'm done with you," Asma said with a wicked smile, and then she kissed him. Surprised by her reaction, Abdisalam smiled nervously at her. On the one hand, he was thrilled to have an understanding girlfriend like Asma. How many bisexual black men in the Islamic world dreamed of having a woman who understands? Plenty, but few were lucky enough to find such a lady. On the other hand, Asma was crazy...

"Cool," Abdisalam replied at last, and a few days after that momentous revelation, Asma went out of her way to make his ultimate fantasy come true. Thusly, Asma introduced him to her good friend Geoffrey, whom she knew from Ottawa General Hospital where she worked as a nurse. Abdisalam was stunned to be introduced to the tall, slender young white dude with the brown hair, green eyes and easy smile...

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Abdisalam, I'm Geoffrey Kale, and Asma here told me about your wish," Geoffrey said with a smile, and Abdisalam hesitantly shook his hand. At Asma's insistence, the three of them went to grab lunch at East Side Mario's restaurant, and discussed things. Abdisalam learned that Geoffrey was openly bisexual, STD-free, and very adventurous. The guy also seemed cool. After due consideration, Abdisalam agreed, and they went home to do the deed...

"Let's get this party started," Asma said as she stood in the living room of the Barrhaven townhouse she shared with her boyfriend Abdisalam. Clad in a red tank top and a short leather skirt, the Nigerian gal looked hot and she knew it. Seated on the couches, Abdisalam and Geoffrey watched Asma as she did a hot strip tease, both men seemed utterly fascinated.

"Amen to that," Geoffrey said, and he got up and undressed, then joined Asma. The two of them kissed, and Abdisalam watched, torn somewhere between discomfort and being turned on. Asma kissed Geoffrey and playfully smacked his ass, then stroked his dick which was long, pale and quite thick. As Abdisalam watched, Asma knelt before Geoffrey and took his dick into her mouth.

"Always knew that underneath all that black Bull and BBC stuff, you had cuckold tendencies," Asma paused to say, and she winked maliciously at Abdisalam, with a mouthful of big white dick in her mouth. In spite of himself, Abdisalam was turned on by what he was seeing. Pulling his dick out of his pants, Abdisalam began stroking himself while watching his girlfriend Asma suck off another man.

"It's more common than you think, black guys with cuckold fantasies," Geoffrey said earnestly and he rammed his dick down Asma's throat, silencing her for a change. Abdisalam sat there, masturbating while watching Asma deep-throat the skinny white dude with the big dick, and his dick got real hard real fast. Dammit, this stuff was intense, and he liked it...

"Damn straight, I knew it all along, say, Abdisalam, want to help a sister out?" Asma paused to say, and Abdisalam looked at her, then at Geoffrey who smiled but said nothing. Shrugging, Abdisalam rose from the couch and walked over to them, his big ole black dick in his hands. Asma grabbed Abdisalam's dick and stroked it while sucking off Geoffrey, taking charge like she always did...

"You are one tasty-looking dude," Abdisalam said, and then he kissed Geoffrey, who kissed him back. Asma looked up at the two sexy, virile men, one black and one white, whose dicks she held in her hands. The foxy Nigerian dominatrix was so turned on that her pussy was as wet as a puddle. The three of them continued with their fun, and things only got better once Asma got Abdisalam to loosen up a bit...

"Mr. Hussein, I am the Bull tonight, I'm going to fuck your woman in front of you," Geoffrey said, and he bent Asma over and did just that. Abdisalam watched as Geoffrey smacked Asma's big black ass, and then rolled a condom on his big white cock. Gripping Asma's hips, Geoffrey thrust into her. Asma squealed and began grinding on Geoffrey's stick as he fucked her. Abdisalam watched the scene unfold from up close, utterly fascinated...

"Abdisalam, I want to watch you suck white cock like the black cuckold you are," Asma said, rising to her feet after Geoffrey gave her one hell of a fucking. The feisty Nigerian gal stood there, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand after sucking off Geoffrey. Abdisalam looked at Asma, then at Geoffrey. Conflicting emotions warred within the sexually adventurous bisexual Black Muslim stud. He was turned on, but also shocked. What's a brother to do?

"Fuck this, I'm in," Abdisalam said, and he shrugged at Geoffrey while Asma nodded triumphantly. The three of them left the living room and headed for the master bedroom, where the action continued. Asma sat back and watched as Abdisalam grabbed Geoffrey's long, pale dick and stroked it. Looking at Asma, Abdisalam hesitated, and she nodded firmly. Without further ado, Abdisalam took Geoffrey's dick in her mouth...

"Hmm, thank you Mr. Hussein, that feels really nice," Geoffrey whispered, and he leaned back on the bed as Abdisalam began sucking his dick with gusto. Asma sat nearby, fingering her pussy and watching with great interest as her boyfriend sucked dick in front of her for the very first time. Abdisalam sucked Geoffrey's cock with gusto, and took in far more than Asma expected. Maybe Abdi was keeping secrets from her...

"Wait till you feel my ass, it's even nicer," Abdisalam paused to say, and both Geoffrey and Asma exchanged a look of sheer astonishment. Abdisalam deep-throated Geoffrey's cock, and loved the way it smelled and tasted. For ages he'd played the Bull, fucking wanton white women in front of their white boyfriends and white boyfriends. Hell, he often fucked those same white guys up their loose asses while their titillated women watched. Now, he was about to experience the reversal...

"Shoot, go for it," Asma said, and that's when Geoffrey and Abdisalam really got their freak on. Asma handed them condoms and lubricant, and the two studs began doing their thing. Abdisalam got on all fours, and spread his ass cheeks wide open. Geoffrey got behind him and rolled a condom on his cock. Asma made herself useful by lubricating Abdisalam's ass, and then watched as Geoffrey worked his dick into her man's ass.

"Your ass is tight, handsome," Geoffrey whispered, and he slowly worked his huge cock into Abdisalam's ass. Abdisalam screamed as he got penetrated, and his screams were music to Asma's ears. She watched the scene unfold, more turned on than she'd ever been in her entire life. Watching a white guy fuck a black guy up the ass got her pussy wetter than the Atlantic. The Nigerian dominatrix was so turned on that she grabbed her favorite toy, and joined the action.

"Instead of screaming, Abdi, you need to suck on this," Asma said, and she rubbed the business end of her strap-on dildo against Abdisalam's lips. The bisexual Somali stud looked at her and after a brief hesitation, he began sucking on the dildo. Geoffrey gripped Abdisalam's hips tightly and fucked his ass with slow, deep strokes. Meanwhile, Asma fucked Abdi's mouth with the dildo, delighted to unleash erotic cruelty upon her man...

"That was fun," Geoffrey said, much later, after he gave Abdisalam's gorgeous, wonderfully tight ass quite a pounding. Abdisalam lay on the bed, his dark-skinned, masculine body covered in sweat. The Somali stud was catching his breath after the most wicked sexual experience of his life. Looking at Geoffrey, then at his girlfriend Asma, Abdisalam smiled and nodded.

"Indeed, shoot, if I'd known bottoming was this much fun, I would have tried it ages ago," Abdisalam said, and Geoffrey smiled. Asma looked at the two gorgeous bisexual men who lay in bed with her, glad to see the two of them getting along. Grabbing Abdi's dick, Asma began sucking on it while stroking Geoffrey's cock. Nothing like a happy finish to smooth things over. Afterwards, Geoffrey thanked them for a wonderful night and left...

"Abdi, assume the damn position," Asma's shrill voice chimed in, snatching Abdisalam Hussein out of his trip down memory lane. The sexual session from a while ago was still fresh in Abdi's mind. The Somali stud looked at his curvy, sexy and deliciously bossy Nigerian girlfriend, and thanked his lucky stars that he had a woman like her in his life. As a man with seemingly unlimited desires that black society and the Islamic world frowned upon, Abdi had to be careful. Luckily, Asma accepted him.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers
12