Black Cuckolding in Saudi Arabia

Story Info
Saudi housewife cuckolds husband with a black guy.
1.3k words
3.29
16.9k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

As Salam Alaikum, people. My name is Ibrahim Hossein, and I'm a Saudi Arabian Muslim businessman living in the City of Toronto, Ontario. I studied business administration at the University of Toronto and work as a real estate agent nowadays. I moved to Canada with my wife Afaf about five years ago from our hometown of Dammam, in the eastern province of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. These days, Afaf and I are divorced and I am not allowed within five hundred meters of her. Things weren't always that way between us, though. Once, Afaf was my definition of paradise.

A lot of people think that just because we're from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, we're super conservative. That is totally not true. Look, there is much more to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia than what the Western media tells you. Everyone knows that we're kind of a gender-segregated society, and our women aren't allowed to drive, and we're a monarchy governed by our strict interpretation of Sharia Law. Give me a break, man. We are people like everyone else. We have our fun, just like you do. We're just super discrete about it out of necessity.

My wife Afaf Kader and I were really freaky from the get go and we liked to experiment, folks. A lot of people look at my wife Afaf as we walk about together. Afaf stands five feet ten inches tall, curvy and sexy, with dark bronze skin and long black hair that she always tucks away under her Hijab. Even in a liberal country like Canada, my sweet Afaf doesn't go outside without her Hijab. I love that about her.

Afaf was born in the region of Dammam to a Saudi Arabian Muslim father and an Indian Muslim mother, which makes her mixed-race. I met Afaf, fell in love with her and married her. We came from somewhat different backgrounds but something about this tall beauty with the bold eyes and fearless demeanor appealed to me. When a man meets the right woman, he simply knows. I've always known that Afaf was the right lady for me. In the City of Toronto, we lead a life like no other.

Afaf and I are into swinging, and my darling wife loves watching me fuck other women. I fucked this blonde-haired white female escort named Melanie at our townhouse in the Toronto suburb of Brampton a few months ago. Like a lot of Saudi Arabian Muslim men, I find blonde-haired white women from Europe and North America simply fascinating. We don't have any women that look like that in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I bent Melanie over, spanked her creamy white ass and pulled her long blonde hair as I thrust my thick brown dick into her pussy.

While I fucked Melanie, the blonde-haired white slut ate my wife Afaf's sweet pussy. Is there anything hotter than woman to woman action? Afaf moaned softly as Melanie pleasured her. Is my wife Afaf awesome or what? A lot of Saudi men I know in town tell me about their wives and how boring and conservative they are. My wife Afaf is super freaky and totally down with whatever I like. When a man is fortunate enough to have a wife like that, he should definitely count his blessings. Afaf and I fucked the hell out of Melanie, before dismissing her and paying her for her time.

Afaf recently told me about one of her most forbidden fantasies, and I must say that I was both turned on and taken aback by it. A lot of women the world over are fascinated by black guys, and Saudi Arabian Muslim women are definitely no exception. I flat out told Afaf no. I didn't want my precious Saudi wife to get fucked by a black guy. The last thing I wanted was for Afaf to try a black guy and get addicted to his dick, and then leave me for him. Thanks but no thanks, folks.

Unbeknownst to Afaf is the fact that I am having an affair with a young woman named Joanna Thompson. The lovely Miss Joanna is a tall, busty and big-bottomed, gorgeously dark-skinned Jamaican chick who works as an assistant at the real estate agency that I manage. The thought of a black man getting his hands on my precious Saudi Arabian Muslim wife Afaf makes my blood boil, yet I absolutely cannot resist a black woman's charms.

Joanna Thompson sucks dick like a pro, and I love to bend her over my desk and fuck her whenever there's nobody else around. Black pussy simply rocks, folks, and I am not the only Arab man who thinks so. As much as I enjoy Joanna, I am going to have to cut her loose. The Jamaican chick is starting to get big ideas, man. Joanna wants me to leave my wife Afaf, and marry her instead. If I were in Saudi Arabia, I could have them both but in Canada, where gays and lesbians can marry, a heterosexual man is only allowed one wife. Oh irony of ironies!

Joanna Thompson is getting annoying, and I slapped her a couple of times, and she went and called the cops on me. Fortunately, one of the cops who responded was a Turkish guy and he didn't arrest me. I fired Joanna the next day. All is well that ends well. Or so I thought. Little did I know that Joanna called Afaf and told her about our little affair, and thus my picture perfect world began to unravel before my very eyes. I swear, whatever their color or religion, women are like the Djinn!

I went home after a long day, and when I got there, someone knocked me out. When I woke up, I was tied up to a chair in my own bedroom. Standing before me was my darling wife Afaf, eyeing me coldly. My heart skipped a beat when I realized that Afaf wasn't alone. There was a big and tall black guy standing next to her. I heard Afaf call him Steve, and the brother smirked while my wife berated me, and told me she knew about Joanna and I. Stunned, I fell silent.

I watched, amazed, as Afaf kissed Steve, and then the two of them began caressing and getting freaky right in front of me. I couldn't believe this. My Saudi Arabian Muslim wife Afaf was cuckolding me with her friend Steve, a black guy! Steve and Afaf undressed, and then they began making love. I watched as Afaf knelt before Steve and took his big black dick into her mouth, and she sucked him with much more enthusiasm than she ever sucked my dick. Granted, Steve's dick was much bigger than mine but dammit, I'm Afaf's legally wedded husband!

Steve picked up Afaf in his strong and manly arms and laid her on our bed, then he buried his face between her thighs. Afaf moaned as Steve licked her pussy and fingered her. Angry and helpless, I could only watch as the black man made my wife cum. Next, Steve put Afaf on all fours and spanked her big bronzed booty before thrusting his big black dick into her pussy. Steve fucked her hard and Afaf screamed his name, and it proved to be too much for me and I closed my eyes, filled with shame.

After Afaf finished getting fucked by Steve, she told me she was divorcing me. Afaf and Steve got dressed and left me there. When the maid came in the next morning, she freed me. I thought about pressing charges but I didn't. I am a Saudi Arabian Muslim male. I cannot have people find out that my Saudi wife cuckolded me with a black man. In my culture, image is everything for a man. Afaf asked for a divorce and got it without any protest from me. I will never get married again. Women are treacherous snakes. Cheat on them once and they lose it. May Afaf and Steve burn in everlasting hellfire!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers