Black Cuckolding is Our Thing

Story Info
Black woman cuckolds her sexy Black boyfriend.
1.7k words
3.33
17k
6

Part 14 of the 24 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 09/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

"Give it to her, Randall, dammit, I like watching you fuck those silly White bitches," Deanna Brown said, laughing gleefully. The six-foot-tall, curvy and chocolate-skinned, Afro-sporting, lively young Black woman sat on the couch, her voluptuous body stark naked. Deanna smiled and masturbated as she watched her boyfriend Randall Johnson fuck the hell out of Deirdre O'Neill, her good friend and co-worker. This was turning out to be a much more fun spectacle than Deanna Brown could have anticipated...

Face down and ass up, her curvy, alabaster-skinned body shaking under the force of Randall's thrusts, Deirdre O'Neill was having the time of her life, and then some. Getting dirty in Deanna Brown's living room, Deirdre was screaming like there was no tomorrow as she got some good dick. The blonde-haired and blue-eyed, chubby young White woman squealed as Randall gripped her hips and worked his big Black dick into her tight butt hole.

"Glad you approve, sexy mama," Randall Johnson replied, and he winked at Deanna as he smacked Deirdre's big pale ass, making her squeal as he slid his dark dick into the forbidden depths of her tight asshole. Like a lot of young Irishwomen, Deirdre was curious about Black men and Randall, the tall and masculine, well-endowed brother from Detroit was happy to help them out. With the expressed permission of his long-time girlfriend and play partner Deanna Brown of course.

"Hmm, I love your cock up my ass," Deirdre squealed, and the curvy young Irishwoman pressed her big pale ass against Randall's groin, driving his long, dark dick even deeper inside her asshole. A newcomer to the City of Detroit, Michigan, by way of metropolitan Galway, Ireland, Deirdre O'Neill was sowing her wild oats while studying at the University of Detroit-Mercy. In her homeland of Eire, Deirdre heard a lot of amazing things about America's Black men, and they definitely did not disappoint.

Earlier that night, Deanna Brown and Deirdre O'Neill got the ball rolling by having some lesbian fun while Randall watched. Deanna got on all fours and Deirdre licked her pussy and then her asshole. Afterwards, Deirdre sat on Deanna's face, and then Deanna donned a strap-on dildo and fucked her with it. Randall stroked his big dark dick as he watched Deanna fuck the hell out of Deirdre with her dildo. Afterwards, the Black stud joined the action.

"That was a lot of fun," Randall said, a few minutes later, as he pulled his dick out of Deirdre's spent butt hole with an audible pop, and the young Irishwoman let out a happy sigh. Next, Deirdre got on her knees and sucked Randall's long dark dick, without a doubt tasting her ass on it. What a slut, Deanna thought as she watched the freaky, horny White chick suck her man's dick like her life depended on it.

"Thanks for a wonderful time, guys," Deirdre O'Neill said, and she kissed Randall and Deanna, and then got dressed and headed out. Deanna Brown rose from the couch, and walked up to her boyfriend Randall. The tall, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome African American stud smiled at her, and the two of them exchanged a kiss. Just another fun and wickedly exciting night in the life of a passionate young Black couple living in the heart of Michigan.

Randall Johnson and Deanna Brown met while studying at Michigan State University almost a decade ago. At the time, Randall was a stellar student who played varsity baseball for Michigan State University, and Deanna Brown was the nerdy, covertly freaky young coed who had a crush on him. The two of them became an item, and had been together for a long time.

At the conclusion of their studies at Michigan State University, Randall Johnson earned a Bachelor's degree in Economics, and later an MBA. Afterwards, Randall began working for the City of Detroit Department of Municipal Funds Management. His paramour Deanna Brown, having earned a Master's degree in Political Science, began working for Detroit City Hall as a mid-level office manager. They got a nice house in the Sloan Parks area of Detroit, and began building a life together. They're a hard-working, educated Black couple that gets really freaky on the weekends, and then some.

"Next time, we make your scariest and most twisted fantasy come true," Deanna Brown said to Randall, and he grinned and kissed her. Just like that, the two of them began making love. Deanna lay on their bed, and rubbed her tits together, then spread her thick legs invitingly. Randall kissed Deanna's lips and then her tits, and fingered her wet pussy. Next, he buried his face between her legs and began eating her pussy. Soon Deanna found herself moaning in pleasure as Randall pleasured her. The fun was just beginning...

"This is so hot, you are awesome, Deanna," Randall said, as Deanna Brown squealed in delight, overwhelmed with pleasure from his licking and probing of her pussy with his tongue and fingers. Deanna returned the favor by getting on her knees and sucking the hell out of Randall's dick, massaging his balls as he fucked her throat. When Randall finally came, Deanna sucked every last drop of his cum. Randall sighed happily. He'd never met a woman as lovely and as freaky as Deanna, his Black goddess...

"Yes, and next time, I will make you a cuckold and humiliate and torment you, like you secretly want," Deanna said with a sweet smile, and Randall grinned. The two of them went to bed, only Deanna did not sleep. The wheels in her conniving mind were already turning. Randall recently told her he was into some kinky shit, and Deanna knew just the guy to help them out with his fantasy...

"Good to meet you, Randall, I'm Jesse Clayton," said the tall, brown-haired, green-eyed young man, and he smiled at Randall, then at Deanna. The three of them sat in the living room, and had some wine. Randall admired Jesse, who was handsome in a bland kind of way. Like a low-budget Clark Kent. According to Deanna, Jesse was bisexual, friendly, and very open-minded. This was going to be good...

"Nice to meet you too, Jesse," Randall said, and Deanna looked from one man to the other, and smiled. Without further ado, Deanna broke the ice and got the ball rolling by undressing. Randall and Jesse smiled as Deanna revealed her curvy, sinfully sexy body. The two studs pulled out their dicks, and began stroking themselves as Deanna pinched her nipples and shook her big brown ass at them. Such a fine spectacle...

"You fellas enjoying the show?" Deanna said, and Jesse and Randall nodded. Randall looked at Jesse's big pale cock, and a smiling Jesse waved it at him. After a brief hesitation, Randall grabbed Jesse's cock and stroked it, then leaned over and took it into his mouth. Deanna fingered her wet pussy, feeling so turned on by watching her macho boyfriend Randall suck Jesse's big pale cock. This was going to be good...

"This is hot," Jesse said, sighing happily as Randall sucked his cock. Deanna joined in on the fun, and licked Jesse's balls while Randall sucked him off. In no time, Jesse was harder than a rock. Deanna handed the two men condoms and lubricant, then sat back on the couch and watched as Randall and Jesse got their freak on. Jesse grabbed Randall's big Black dick and sucked it, and he fingered Randall's ass while going down on him.

"You guys are so hot, got my pussy all wet," Deanna said, and she grinned and fingered her pussy as Randall and Jesse continued with their fun. When Randall came, Jesse drank the handsome Black stud's cum. Afterwards, Jesse rolled a condom on his cock and bent Randall over. The White stud lubricated the Black stud's ass and then pushed his cock up his ass. Randall moaned deeply as Jesse worked his big pale cock up his ass, and just like that, the interracial bisexual fun began.

"Oh yeah, fuck me," Randall cried out as Jesse fucked his ass. Deanna got so turned on that she decided to join in on the fun. Kneeling before Randall, Deanna grabbed his big Black dick and sucked it. Randall moaned as his girlfriend Deanna sucked his dick while their new friend Jesse fucked his ass with deep, powerful strokes. Jesse pounded Randall's ass, and Deanna sucked Randall's dick with gusto. The three of them worked each other over for a while, and then switched things up...

"Now I'm going to ride Jesse's cock while fucking you with my strap-on, Randy," Deanna Brown said in a commanding tone. Jesse and Randall exchanged a smile, for they both knew the lady of the house meant business. Randall assumed the position, and Deanna came up behind him, with the same strap-on dildo she used as she fucked Deirdre O'Neill. After lubricating Randall's ass and putting a condom on the dildo, Deanna pushed her phallic toy into his ass.

"Such a beautiful ass," Jesse said, as he came up behind Deanna Brown. As the dominant and sexy young Black woman gripped her handsome Black boyfriend's hips and fucked his ass with the dildo, the White stud rolled a condom on his cock and poked her ass with it. Spreading Deanna's ass cheeks, Jesse pushed his cock into her asshole ( after lubricating it ) and then began to fuck her in the ass.

"Oh fuck," Deanna squealed, as Jesse's big pale cock invaded her asshole. At the same time, she fucked Randall's ass with gusto, and the young Black man groaned and stroked his big Black dick while his girlfriend's dildo invaded his ass. Jesse pumped his cock into Deanna's asshole, loving the feel of her asshole around his cock. He loved a nice ass, and didn't care what race or gender it belonged to. Jesse fucked Deanna's ass until she begged for mercy, and then she yanked her dildo out of Randall's ass. The sweaty, happy trio lay on the bed, spent but happy as can be...

Jesse Clayton left the household of Randall Johnson and Deanna Brown with a happy smile on his face, after thanking them for a wonderful time and amazing hospitality. Randall and Deanna waved him off, and watched him drive away. Afterwards, they resumed sexing each other up. Tonight's sexual fun and games opened up a world of kinky possibilities for them, and they were eager to explore some more. Good times do happen in Detroit. Goodnight.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers