Black Diamond

Story Info
Man is cuckolded by black neighbor.
11.5k words
4.26
609.1k
790
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchdwag
watchdwag
3,883 Followers

This story has themes of interracial sex, male domination, drug use, and cuckoldry. If this is not something you are interested in, please do not read it...

*

Recently my wife Tracey ran into an old college friend of mine, actually a girl, and the two of them hit it off. While that in itself might not seem bad, I've tried to distance myself from college and some of the friends who knew my girlfriend and I at the time.

Lynn and I started dating in the last semester at N.C. State and after graduation we both stayed in Raleigh. I was from there anyway and Lynn was from Charleston. I was not Lynn's first lover nor was she mine, but neither of us was extremely outgoing sexually. Lynn was and still is a gorgeous honey blonde with piercing blue eyes and a 36C chest that sat proudly on her small frame. Lynn had large pink nipples and she melted when you started playing with them.

Anytime she indicated that she wasn't in the mood for sex, you could turn her on a dime if you played with her large nipples. Sucking those sweet nips into my mouth, it was as if her nipples were wired directly to her vagina. Lynn was 5'6" and was really built. From the moment we met, I was instantly attracted to her.

We dated for the last semester of college and she and I took up separate apartments. Then about a year into our relationship I moved in with her in an apartment complex not far from where she worked.

We had been living in this apartment complex for about eight months and even hinted we might get married. Certainly both of our parents were pushing us to as they hated us living together.

One day, I'm shooting hoops at a Basketball court there at the complex when a nice black man named Marc introduced himself and asked if we could shoot around.

Over the next week or two Marc and I got together and we really hit it off. I invited him back to the apartment for beers and Lynn seemed to like him too. After he left, Lynn even commented on how mannerly he seemed to be. It wasn't really like that for me to just bring strangers home but Marc and I just seemed to click.

I guess it was a few months after we met we were back at his apartment, just he and I, and we were drinking beer and I smoked a little weed back then and he turned on some porn movies he had - all interracial. I had seen my share of porn, and a few black guys here and there but this disc featured nothing but blacks and blondes.

It seemed like from then on we'd play ball then head back to his place for beer and pot and watch movies. He floored me one day when he pulled out home movies of him and other women - all white.

Anyway, he told me a lot of guys liked to watch him have sex with their girlfriend and sometimes wife. I was floored at the whole thing but really intrigued. It was maybe the second or third time we watched his movies that he asked if I ever thought of watching Lynn have sex with another man. I told him that would never happen as we had discussed threesomes and she shot it down. "Lynn would never have a threesome," I said back confidently as I gulped down my beer watching this scene of a blonde sucking Marc's cock.

While I had seen lots of porn movies by my mid-twenties, I had seen few home movies of people I knew. Yet, here was a man who was sitting in the same room with me fucking blondes, brunettes, one right after the other. It was really hot and I told him what a lucky guy he was.

"Thanks," he replied, "But I wasn't asking if Lynn would have a threesome. I asked if you ever thought about watching her have sex with someone other than yourself."

I was kind of floored he would even ask and was thinking of some response.

"Look, Larry, I didn't mean to offend you but I thought you might be like some of the other guys I know. The husbands and boyfriends of the women you've been watching. Some of those cats are just like you man. They never, ever thought they'd like to watch their old ladies with another guy but something about watching them with a black dude really turned them on. The women too.." he explained.

I looked up at the screen to see some brunette sucking on Marc's black cock. She was kneeling between his legs as the camera zoomed in. Her eyes followed the camera, smiling at it then going back to work on the flesh she was devouring.

"That's Brenda and the guy working the camera, that's her husband Mike," he stated. "Met them down at the gym and we really hit it off. Brenda can't get enough of my cock and Mike really digs watching his old lady get fucked by black guys. I got a video of Brenda doing me and two other guys at a hotel while Mike films it. She turned into a real slut."

"A lot of white guys are into that shit. I think you are too.." he added sipping on his beer.

"No, no I'm not man. And anyway, Lynn would never go for it," I shot back.

"Okay, I'll drop it. But do you and your old lady watch porn together?," he asked.

"Occasionally," I answered. "Lynn's not much into it. She gives me shit about my stack of Penthouses but once in a while when I come to bed I'll find her looking at one. She claims they don't do much for her but she's excited as hell when I slide in," I added

"Good, take one of these other interracial movies. Not one with me but just one of the others. You choose," Marc instructed.

"I don't think so man... but thanks," I replied.

"Why, you scared she might like it?," he laughed.

"No, its just that it might seem weird that I had interracial porn tapes. I mean what would I be doing with them?" I asked.

"Tell her you got it from me. Hell, it's a guy thing to watch porn right. What's the big deal?" he retorted. Marc didn't wait for a response he just got up and pulled a title off the shelf, looked it over, then exchanged it for another and placed the disc in my hand.

We watched a little more of the movie of him and the brunette as he pulled out another joint and we smoked it. I was really stoned when I walked back to the apartment and I wondered if Lynn knew I was high. She was aware I smoked a little but really got on my case about it. That was one thing she didn't do. Actually she didn't drink a lot either, though she occasionally had wine or mixed drinks. Rarely did she ever have a beer.

It was a couple of nights before I actually got up the nerve to play the disc. Lynn was in the bathroom getting ready for bed and I slipped the video in. The one Marc had given me was Blacks and Blondes and featured just that.

Lynn overheard some of the groans and moans thru the hallway into the bathroom and shot out, "What are you watching in there?"

"Just something Marc gave me," I answered back wondering what her reaction would be to seeing this blonde chick taken by two well endowed black men. They had monster cocks and she looked tiny compared to them. Lynn came to bed wearing a State t-shirt. She usually slept in t-shirts if she didn't sleep in the buff.

When she came in she glanced at the TV and stopped in her tracks, "Holy shit, look at the dick on that guy." Her eyes were glued as she slowly made her way over to her side of the bed and slipped in under the sheet. "I've never seen a black guy before, much less two of them. Wow...Marc gave you that?" she asked again.

"Yea, you never saw an interracial flick before," I asked as if I was a coinsurer of porn films.

"No, I'm not sure I ever saw one until I met you... Mr. Degenerate," she teased as she playfully grabbed my crotch. Lynn's hand tugged as she playfully kidded me but she didn't remove it as she cupped my balls and cocks through my briefs.

Her eyes remained glued to the set as one black guy fed his cock into her hungry mouth as the other wet his shaft with spit from his fingers and then he eased the black meat into her hole. The woman rocked back and forth as Lynn and I remained mesmerized. I felt Lynn's slender fingers slide under my briefs, touching my cock which was already hard.

Lynn grabbed onto my shaft and I lowered the briefs down and then with my foot moved them off my legs as she jacked my cock. Lynn threw the sheet back exposing my now nude body as she seemed to focus on the TV. I knew she was really turned on and so was I as she bent down and took my hard cock in her mouth.

She worked her soft lips over the head and down the shaft, looking up occasionally at the screen but never losing focus on my dick. When it was good and slick with her saliva, she mounted me but instead of facing me, she was turned away. It wasn't the first time we had fucked in that position but it did surprise me as she moved up and down on my shaft, buried in her hot wet box.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder," she groaned as she bounced up and down almost in a frenzy. Lynn was really worked up and I drove my cock in as hard as I could. She pulled her t-shirt off and threw it to the side of the bed on the floor. I could tell she was squeezing her nipples with her fingers as I grabbed onto her hips as she rose up and down on my midsection.

Lynn came hard and screamed, "oh gawd," as she pounded me deliberately. I couldn't remember her being so animated as she normally came quietly. But not tonight as she pulled off and collapsed on the bed.

Realizing I had not cum Lynn moved up beside me and sucked on my nipple, licking, biting it as she jacked my cock slick with her pussy juice. My nipples are pretty sensitive and she knew it as she licked and sucked until I came in spurts all over my stomach and her hand.

Lynn kissed me deeply, passionately as she got up out of the bed and went into the bathroom returning with tissue and a washcloth. Lynn scooped up the cum and then washed my stomach where the semen had landed before returning to the bath.

I went ahead and turned off the video player and put it on the news as she walked back in. Her nipples were still erect and her chest a little flush from the sex as she slipped back on the t-shirt and slipped into bed.

It was several days later I saw Marc in front of his apartment as I got out of my car. He walked over and asked if we had watched the movie together but I lied and told him we hadn't gotten around to it. There was still something tugging at me that I didn't want to admit Lynn and I had the hottest sex of our life and that she was excited as hell seeing those black men take that blonde.

On Friday when I returned home from work, I walked up the steps to hear the moans and groans. I was all to familiar and knew instantly Lynn was watching the DVD. I was right as she sat with a couple of pillows against the headboard, nude with her fingers massaging her clit.

"Having fun without me?" I teased.

"Well you get off watching them. I thought I might enjoy myself until you got home," she teased. I wondered though if she was getting primed for me or just getting off. Needless to say I didn't waste the opportunity and took up a position between her legs, licking her already wet box.

I mounted her minutes later and she came hard as her sighs were joined by the chorus coming from the TV. It sounded like a regular orgy in our bedroom as I pulled out and jacked my cock until I came across her stomach.

Marc and I shot a few baskets the next week and the conversation never came up about the movie until we returned to my apartment where Lynn was cooking out on the grill. She had invited Marc earlier when he stopped by asking me if I wanted to shoot around.

We sat on the back patio at a table eating burgers and drinking beers when he brought up the DVD, "So Lynn said you guys really liked the videos I gave you," he said.

I almost choked on my burger, "Videos?" I asked. After all it was only one.

"I stopped by the other afternoon. Had a friend that wanted that one back. Belonged to him but I exchanged it. Lynn said it was okay to get it out of your machine. I left you another in exchange," he added.

I looked over at Lynn and she looked down guiltily. She hadn't mentioned that he'd been over much less exchanged videos. "Yea, we enjoyed it. Thanks," was all the reply I could muster.

When Marc left I asked Lynn why she hadn't told me about the exchange, "I just didn't think anything about it," she said but I wasn't sure I was convinced.

There was a part of me that was sore that I thought she was being deceitful with me but another side was intrigued at how she was so turned on by the whole interracial scene -- at least the DVD's.

I couldn't be too sore. After all, I was the one that brought it home in the first place and wanted her to watch it.

Marc and I were at his apartment one afternoon doing our usual thing -- drinking beer and smoking a little weed when he brought up the whole Lynn having sex with another man thing again. This time I was about stoned as he kept on me. A video of him and another woman playing in the background as he drove his cock into her as she lay on her back moaning.

I couldn't help but admire all the pussy this guy must get.

"Lynn really likes watching the movies doesn't she?" he said softly as he sipped on his beer.

There was no use denying it, "Yea, we enjoy it. I mean I don't think she's into fucking nobody else or anything but she might fantasize about it. Never act on it though," I said back confidently.

"No?" Marc shot back. "I probably shouldn't tell you this and I don't want you getting mad at her or anything, but earlier this week, I saw her outside and we were talking and everything and I gave her a couple of new ones... not with me or anything. Just a couple of different ones."

"Really?" I asked surprised. We hadn't watched any videos together in the last week although she had been pretty sexed up. She nearly jumped me two nights before when I came out of the shower.

"You're not pissed or anything," Marc inquired.

"No," I mean that's all you did was give her the tapes right," I asked. I could feel the weed fucking with my head and my speech pretty slurred. His pot was some good shit. "So you thought about it anymore? Lynn with another man," Marc asked looking over at me. His face seeming to rotate in a circle.

"I told you. She won't do it. I know her. She's not into that," I added.

"But I think you want to see it. I think you're like all those other white husbands and boyfriends that want to see your old lady with a black man. Not just another man, but a big strapping black man to fuck her, feed her some black cock," Marc said with emphasis.

"I think you know she wants it too. I've seen the way she looks at me. And she's eating those movies up isn't she?" he taunted. "Yea, that woman loves watching that black dick. We both know its coming. It's just a matter of time till you face up to it. Give her what she wants, what she needs, what you want to see her do."

I got up and acted perturbed but more than anything I was just fucked up. My head was spinning from the pot and beer and I was too far gone to debate anything.

It was perhaps three or four days later that Marc and I were shooting some baskets when he asked me if I'd like to make a little wager. He stood in front of me, basketball in hand and said, "I win, you let me seduce your girlfriend. You win, I'll never bring the shit up again," he smiled.

"Marc," I said shaking my head, "I told you man, Lynn's not going to do that. I mean I'd be cool with it but that's just not her."

"You would be cool?," he asked back almost surprised.

"Doesn't matter," you're not going to beat me and she's not having sex with you," I laughed back.

"But if I did. If I beat you in a game of 21, you'd at least play along? I won't ask her to do nothing she doesn't want to do," he added.

"Look man, let's just play the game," I challenged.

I know it sounds crass to gamble your girlfriend and I didn't really think he was serious but as we played I saw a competitive streak in him I never saw before. My shots felt like bricks coming off my fingers and I cannot even tell you the air balls that whiffed by the goal. We usually played pretty even and actually I'd beaten him head to head our last couple of games.

Needless to say, he whipped the shit out of me and then detailed his plan. I still thought he was joking until he laid every step out telling me Lynn and I would both come down to his place for drinks one night.

I knew now I was way too deep into this and perhaps I did need to see what she would say. I really didn't believe Lynn would go through with anything like that. I mean fantasies were one thing but actually doing it was another.

Saturday night he invited Lynn and I down for drinks after dinner. Over the months we had really been doing a lot of things together. I knew Lynn really liked him and we all seemed to have a really good chemistry.

That night, after several gin and tonics, Marc mentioned he was out of tonic and asked if I'd run to the store and buy more. I was supposed to leave and go back to our apartment.

When he made his announcement, I said I'd be back and Marc took up a position on the couch. He had left the window open and I stood outside, trying not to be seen or heard as I watched the seduction take place.

Marc said he'd just gotten a new video in and she would probably like to see it. Lynn was feeling no pain but far from drunk and said maybe we better wait till I got back before they did anything like that.

Marc, didn't take that for an answer and put one on anyway. I thought Lynn's eyes would bulge out when she saw it was him and a blonde. She was mesmerized.

That's when Marc made his move. "That's Vicky," he informed her. "Her husband Frank is the one filming the whole thing." Marc studied her face which was glued to the screen. A lot of men really get off watching black men take their wives, their girlfriends. The women especially like it. They're like drawn to black cock."

"You never had a black cock have you sweets?" he said softly as he moved closer on the couch to her. Lynn didn't budge.

"I know you really enjoyed watching my movies. You like watching me on the screen sugar? Look at Vicky sucking on my big cock. She loves my big black cock. Look at her," he urged. She was! She couldn't take her eyes off the set.

"You'd like to do that too wouldn't you baby? Suck my black cock. I know you do. I've seen the way you look at me," Mark prodded.

Lynn looked over at him once, almost scared, then back to the set. I wondered If I should stop this.

The look on her face was extreme concern. I think she knew what she wanted to do but knew she couldn't do that to me. That's when Marc went into the kitchen and walked back in with a tonic bottle that was nearly full.

He told her I wanted him to have sex with her and had gone back to the apartment and would not be back.

"Marc and I talked about it baby. Why do you think he brought those movies home in the first place? He's like all those other white boys that wants to see his woman with a black man. There's nothing wrong with that. And you want it to. I can see it in your eyes." He added as he moved his hand on her bare thigh. Lynn had worn a pair of shorts and a white top with sandals that she had slipped off and were now laying by the sofa.

Every time Marc would rub her leg, she would grab his hand. I thought that was it. She would get up and leave. It was over. "Just one kiss then. Just one and I'll stop," he urged.

She didn't say anything, just reclined her head on the couch as he moved in and kissed her. I felt funny feelings in my stomach watching this guy kiss my girlfriend. I saw his tongue move along her lips and then she opened her mouth. Accepting it, letting him kiss her, long, wet, passionately.

Then he moved his hands under her shirt and massaged her tits eventually unsnapping her bra and pulling both it and her shirt over her head. I knew once he had his hands on those nipples she was a goner.

In minutes Marc had her naked on her knees sucking his cock as he stroked her hair all the time telling her how much he knew she would like it.

watchdwag
watchdwag
3,883 Followers