Black Dominatrix 4 Black Men

Story Info
Macho black man encounters ebony strapon mistress.
2.4k words
3.47
29.8k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/21/2017
Created 08/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers

Right now, I can't believe what is happening to me, folks. However, I can't honestly say that I hate it. The name is Sylvester Vincent. A big and tall Haitian-American guy living in the city of Nepean, Canadian Province of Ontario. I work as a Security Guard during the summer and attend Carleton University. Oh, and I'm a very kinky and horny bastard. This summer, I got an awesome surprise.

There is this skinny, dark-skinned and absolutely beautiful young Black woman named Mina Chars, who is visiting my aunt Gertrude Luther in the town of Orleans. She's the daughter of a good friend of my aunt's. Mina is twenty, and quite new to Ottawa. She recently moved there from the town of Montreal in the Province of Quebec. She is studying business at the University of Ottawa. Did I mention that she's made waves when she joined the Cheerleading Squad? Yep, she's a Cheerleader. And she looks really hot in her uniform! A lot of guys who aren't big sports fans go to the games just to see her. The only Cheerleader on the Squad with a booty is the Haitian Cheerleader! When we were growing up, Mina was the ugly duckling and I teased her relentlessly. Now, she's insanely hot and I got a crush on her. How things change, eh? I think I might be in love with Mina, folks. She's not the frail chick I remember. She's confident and sexy now. And I really like her.

Things sure have changed, folks. I am twenty four years old and just trying to get my life back on track. I moved to the town of Ottawa, Canadian Province of Ontario, from the city of Boston, Massachusetts. Canada is radically different from the United States of America. However, with the Recession hitting the U.S. I found myself unemployed and broke. I moved to Canada in search of better opportunities.

I have visited the Confederation of Canada many times before. Not much culture shock, just some adjustment. I've got family in the towns of Ottawa and Toronto in the Province of Ontario. However, I never saw myself living there. And I didn't think I'd ever run into Mina again. Or that I would fall in love with the chick I used to relentlessly bully. Well, now she's the mean one while I've mellowed out. Isn't life funny? I am fascinated by the bold and beautiful young Black woman that Mina has become, folks.

Lately, my sexual fantasies have been confusing me. I used to go online to watch videos featuring Black guys fucking women in the ass. I especially like all-anal Black porn videos. That's why porn stars like Byron Long, Devin Weed and Brian Pumper are my idols. I also love the works of Lexi Cruz, Cherokee D'Ass, Yana Jordan, Janet Jacme, Pinky, Beauty Dior, Angel Eyes, Candace Von and many others. Oh, yeah. I simply love Black Porn, folks.

Well, I'm not into these kinds of videos anymore. And I don't know why. I found myself looking for something online without truly knowing what it was. It wasn't until I visited this website featuring males in pain that I realized what I wanted. I liked watching videos of men getting fucked by women wearing strap-on dildos. Most of these videos featured white women and I'm not into white chicks. I finally found a porn video series featuring dominant Black women fucking guys with strap-on dildos but the men in the video were all white guys. Not a single Black man. Wow. Talk about a major turn off!

I continued browsing porn sites for the Black female domination videos that I intensely craved. And I couldn't find them. There were a few Black Dominatrix websites online but most of the guys in the videos and photos were white. You simply couldn't find online videos of Black women dominating Black men. What the fuck? Why isn't anyone out there making the type of videos I so desperately want to watch?

As a Black man living in North America, I project a certain image. I stand six feet three inches tall and weigh two hundred and fifty pounds. My skin is dark brown. My head is always neatly shaved. I look tough. I've got white chicks approaching me practically every day because they want a taste of my Black dick. And I turn them down because I love my Black women. I've been hit on by white guys, Asian guys and Arab guys.

Everybody wants to ride the Black man's dick. I've got an eight-inch dick, folks. It's not huge but it's alright. And I'm also uncircumcised because my parents don't believe in bodily modifications. I'm just a guy living in the city. I wish people would realize everybody isn't the living embodiment of stereotypes. Not all blonde chicks are dumb. Not all Black guys are sporty. Not all big guys are brutes. Not all Black women are angry. And so on. Myself, I'm really not that dominant in the bedroom. I bet that surprises the hell out of so many of you. Oh, well.

Yeah, I was struggling with my desires, folks. When I lay on my bed at night, I jerked off to pictures of Black women wearing thick strap-on dildos. African-American porn starlets like Sierra and Lola Lane looked especially hot wearing strap-on dildos. And I couldn't get enough of them. I didn't think my fantasies would ever come true, until one day, I had the surprise of a lifetime.

I went to my apartment one time and found the place upside down. Someone had gone through all my things and then left me a note. The note said that my secret would be exposed unless I agreed to meet my would-be Blackmailer at a certain place. Only then would I be made aware of their demands. My mind raced and I panicked. My secret was exposed. I'm a pretty liberal guy but I'm not ready to have friends and family find out about my personal fetish. I think I would just about die of embarrassment if they were to find out. I had to go meet my Blackmailer. I had no choice.

I went to the Saint Laurent Mall, as instructed by my Blackmailer. I was terrified. Who was this psycho? What did he want? What was going to happen to me? I sat inside the Food Court, watching people go by. The Saint Laurent Mall is pretty diverse, with lots of Arabs, Somalians, Haitians, Mexicans and Chinese folks walking around, not just White folks. I envied those people walking by smiling. Because my life was upside down. And they seemed to have the world on a string.

The Blackmailer showed up, and it was the last person I expected. It was a disturbingly familiar and extraordinarily beautiful face. The face of Mina Chars, my aunt's protégée. Wow. Mina looked at me and smiled cruelly. My jaw went slack. I was stunned. Mina looked stunning in a bright red dress. Her beautiful, dark brown skin nearly sparkled. Her long Black hair flowed freely on her shoulders. She looked like an African Goddess come to life.

Mina smiled and told me that she was my Blackmailer. I was beyond shocked at this point. The smiling chick told me that she knew my secret. And if I didn't want my family and friends to find out, I had to do as she said. In a trembling voice, I asked her what she wanted from me. Mina smiled and told me she wanted my ass. I gulped. She smiled wickedly. And I nearly peed my pants. What had I gotten myself into?

Mina led me to the elevated parking lot near the Food Court and we got into her car. She drove us back to Orleans. During the whole ride, I was silent. And so was she. That's the scary part. We got to my aunt Gertrude's lovely house in the city of Orleans, not far from the Fire Station. Mina informed me that my aunt was in Quebec for the day. Then she led me inside.

Once inside, I felt quite afraid. This chick had psycho eyes, man. I begged her to reconsider. I even offered her money. Laughing wickedly, she got in my face. Before I could do anything, she grabbed my balls. Didn't squeeze. Didn't hurt them. Simply grabbed them. I saw the steely look in her eyes and nodded slowly. Grinning, she ordered me to get on my knees. I did. Mina sat on the couch and ordered me to suck her toes. I felt deeply ashamed but I had no choice. I knelt before her and began sucking her toes. Mina laughed and called me a little bitch. Then she took something out of her bag. Before my amazed eyes, she strapped a thick, scary-looking strap-on dildo around her waist. And she began stroking it the way a man would stroke his dick.

Mina lit a cigarette and ordered me to keep sucking. I nodded and sucked her toes some more. They didn't taste bad, actually. They were very clean. Mina's face was filled with pure pleasure as I sucked her toes. In spite of myself, I was turned on. And Mina could tell. She smiled and told me she knew about me all along. Well, I was kind of surprised to hear that one.

Mina told me to stop and then she ordered me to strip. I was in no position to refuse her anything. I stripped until I was buck naked. Mina looked at me and licked her lips. I could tell that she liked what she saw. Without warning she grabbed my dick. Looking me in the eyes, she squeezed my cock and balls hard. Well, it kind of hurt but also turned me on.

Without taking her eyes off me, Mina took my dick into her mouth. And just like that, she began sucking my dick. And I enjoyed getting my dick sucked, folks. I really did. She sucked my dick and licked my balls. When I got really hard, she pushed me onto the bed. Then she climbed on top of me. Mina took off her dress without taking off her strap-on dildo. And just like that, she impaled her moist pussy on my dick.

Stroking her strap-on dildo the entire time, Mina began riding me. I thrust my cock into her pussy. It felt hot and tight around my member. I moved my hands toward Mina's hips but she batted them away. Supporting herself by resting her hands on my shoulders, she rode me hard. We both groaned in pleasure as we fucked. It was a lot of fun. Mina suddenly barked at me not to cum inside of her. I held back, but barely. She got off me, and grabbed my dick roughly. Without a word, she began stroking it again. At the same time, she fingered my asshole.

Mina dipped her fingers into her wet pussy and then smeared some of her hot girly cum all over my asshole. Talk about sexual improvisation! with her cum as lube, she shoved two fingers up my ass. And incredibly, what she did got my dick even harder. And Mina could suck a mean dick, folks. She gently pulled back the foreskin with her tongue and flicked her tongue over my dick head while twirling her tongue all over my member. I loved it!

After making me endure this sweet torture for a few minutes, Mina told me she wanted to fuck me. I was both excited and scared at this point. Looking me in the eyes, she asked me if I was ready. I nodded. Grinning, Mina raised my big legs in the air and then placed her dildo against my asshole. And just like that, she pushed it inside. I slowly let out my breath as she penetrated me. To my immense surprise, she was very gentle about the whole thing. She eased the dildo into my ass and was very patient. I was tense at first then I relaxed and enjoyed.

When she saw that I was getting used to the dildo in my ass, Mina began fucking me harder. And I began screaming louder. I gotta be honest at this point. She was fucking me hard and berating me cruelly and I loved every minute of it. This was my fantasy finally come true. I'm that rare Black guy who dreams of getting fucked in the ass by a sexy Black woman wearing a strap-on dildo. There, I said it! Mina slammed her dildo into my ass roughly now, fucking me like she was paying for it or something. It absolutely rocked. So much that after a while I came, more copiously and louder than ever before.

Mina pulled the dildo out of my ass, and let out a decidedly infectious laugh, for she had me laughing too. She asked me how my first fuck session was. I told her it felt great. She grinned, and basically praised her own talents as a dominatrix. Well, I certainly wasn't going to disagree. This lady had style and substance, along with strength, ferocity and beauty. Still, I had many questions. And she sensed it. Mina told me that she knew all about my hidden fetish. When I asked her how she knew, she laughed and told me that most outwardly macho guys had similar interests in the bedroom. I smiled. Wow. It was that obvious, yet had never occurred to me. Mina sat next to me on the bed and gently kissed me. Then she handed me the printouts, photos and videos which she had taken from my room. I smiled and told her to keep them. For the first time since she came back to Ottawa, Mina seemed genuinely surprised by something I did. I smiled and told her I didn't need erotic photos and DVDs of Black Dominatrix types anymore, not when I had her to play with. Smiling, Mina kissed me again.

And that's how I met my best sexual partner and the love of my life, folks. Mina and I are very happy together. We're both kinky, twisted and truly weird. And we've forged an unforgettable fond through truly unconventional means. And you know what? That works for us just fine, folks. I'm having fun in Ottawa, folks. Thanks to a gorgeous, kinky and absolutely wonderful Haitian-born Dominatrix. Who also happens to be my better half. Who says life in Canada is boring?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,121 Followers