Black Dominatrix for Black Thug

Story Info
Black dominatrix goes after a local Black Thug.
1k words
3.5
7.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers

A long time ago, as a young Black woman in her twenties, the lady who would later be known as Mistress Shayira discovered the world of BDSM, and it changed her life at a fundamental level. Shayira, the daughter of Afro-Caribbean immigrants who moved to the United States of America, has always been the kind of sister who is considered bossy or domineering by everyone around her. Upon discovering the world of BDSM, Shayira realized that there was nothing wrong with her. She was simply born to Dominate. Let the world beware...

In the world of BDSM, there is something of an echelon, and a powerful one mainly because it is not discussed. The world of BDSM is seen by many as belonging to White men and White women, and people of color, whether Africans, Asians, Arabs, Latinos or Native Americans, are seen as interlopers who are merely tolerated for their exotic value, and their ability to spice things up. Black female Dominants who cater exclusively to White male subs are merely reinforcing this racial hierarchy, and Mistress Shayira wanted no part of that.

As a new Mistress in the world of BDSM, Shayira broke with tradition and trends, choosing to cater exclusively to Black male submissive types. Professional brothers with degrees and good jobs, doctors, lawyers, scientists, accountants, they came to her in droves. Mistress Shayira is something of a unicorn, a Black Dominatrix who loves Black men instead of chasing White dudes. Right now, in her second decade as a Dominatrix, Mistress Shayira is going after an entirely different kind of brother...

A lot of Black women are turned on by the thugs, those young Black men who embrace a life of crime, or simply act dangerous to impress their male friends and the kind of women who are attracted to their type. Mistress Shayira likes the thugs too, but for an entirely different reason. After years spent Dominating Black male professionals, Mistress Shayira wants to Dominate the brothers from the wrong side of the tracks...

"Talk to the hand, bitch," Mistress Shayira said gleefully while working her fist up Omar "Thug Life" Dwight's ass. The six-foot-tall, muscular, dark-skinned brother groaned and gritted his teeth, determined not to scream like a bitch as a certain curvy, bossy Black woman fisted the hell out of him. This was his first time trying this stuff, and it was turning out to be quite intense...

A lot of people in the Hood would be shaking their heads if they could see Omar Dwight right about now. The brother has something of a bad reputation. Not only is he quick with a gun, but he also has a bad temper. Omar is that brother on the bus who hollers if he thinks you're looking at him sideways, and at the club, he's the one who's going to pistol-whip you for looking at his girlfriend of the moment while he was dancing with her. It's about damn time someone taught Omar some manners...

"Damn, Mistress Shayira, go easy on a brother," Omar grunted, and Mistress Shayira laughed and continued working her gloved fist up his ass. She felt like an astronaut exploring the proverbial Black hole, the point of no return in space. Omar is one of those brothers who walks around like he owns the place, acting like he's all big and bad. For this reason, Mistress Shayira decided to teach him a lesson, Dominatrix-style, of course.

Omar lay there on the bed, feeling both wicked pleasure and intense pain as Mistress Shayira fisted his ass. Hell, the freaky, chubby Black Dominatrix had her hand so far up Omar's ass that he couldn't tell where she ended and he began. Omar, who has been curious about the BDSM lifestyle for quite some time, got told about Mistress Shayira by his Somali landlord, an old-timer named Moe, short for Mokhtar. Right now, Omar was starting to wonder if he'd made a mistake...

"Omar, the sisters in the hood tell me you like to chase big-booty women and fuck them up the ass, now you know how they feel," Mistress Shayira taunted him as she continued fisting his ass. While fisting Omar's ass, Mistress Shayira admired his long and thick Black dick. Without a doubt, that particular fuck stick had been inside the mouths, vaginas and assholes of a lot of sisters. This makes topping Omar a lot more fun, Mistress Shayira thought, laughing.

"Yeah, I fuck the bitches up their fat asses, and you know they love it," Omar said defiantly, and Mistress Shayira, not pleased with his words or defiant tone, twisted her fist inside his asshole. This caused Omar to squeal, not scream, and the sound was sweet music to the Black Dominatrix's ears. As the only Black Dominatrix on the planet catering exclusively to Black male submissive types, Mistress Shayira had her work cut out for her.

"Well, Omar, Mr. Thug Life, who's the bitch now?" Mistress Shayira said, laughing, and Omar gritted his teeth, sweat pearling on his brow. Mistress Shayira pulled her fist almost all the way out of Omar's asshole, and the surprised brother gasped in surprised relief. Winking at Omar, Mistress Shayira shoved her fist all the way back inside his asshole, going even deeper than ever before. That's when the thug began to howl like a madman, and Mistress Shayira veritably cackled with glee...

"Oh fuck, that hurts," Omar croaked, and Mistress Shayira grabbed his dick and began squeezing it hard while fisting his butt. Omar sang a different tune as Mistress Shayira began squeezing his balls, hard. Looking into Omar's soulful brown eyes, Mistress Shayira saw fear, real actual fear, in there. Smiling, the freaky Dominatrix intensified the pressure on Omar until the thuggish brother actually tapped out and begged for mercy. It's about time, Mistress Shayira thought triumphantly.

"You're my bitch," Mistress Shayira screamed, and Omar hastily agreed, nodding profusely, and only then did she let up. Slowly, Mistress Shayira let go of Omar's balls and pulled her fist out of his asshole. Mistress Shayira admired Omar's now gaping asshole, the way that lots of Black male porn stars admire their handiwork after pulling their dicks out of a woman's asshole. Smugly, Mistress Shayira patted Omar's head. All in a fine day's work...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,120 Followers