Black Female Power

Story Info
Black chick dominates older White dominatrix.
2k words
3.57
44.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers

The crazy shit that women do never ceases to amaze me. And I am a woman. The name is Mercy Jane Perkins. My friends call me M.J. Who am I? A six-foot-tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed, chubby and big-bottomed Englishwoman living in the city of Boston, Massachusetts. I am forty three years old. And right now I'm dominating the hell out of a Black woman who wants to experience what slavery must have been like. Sounds politically incorrect? I know. However, as a Professional Lesbian Dominatrix ( working exclusively for women of all races ) it's not my place to judge. I just make women's submissive fantasies come true.

Daisy Brown is what can only be referred to as a BAP. A Black American Princess, for those of you who don't speak Yankee. Her father Jacob Brown is a member of the Massachusetts State House of Representatives. Before that, he was a prosecutor with the Suffolk County District Attorney's Bureau. Her mother Eleanor Jenkins Brown is a professor of business administration at Emerson College. Daisy herself is a sophomore at Howard University in Washington D.C. She is home for the summer in Boston. This young African-American woman is wealthy, popular and entitled. And she's got a bossy personality. Her sexually submissive fantasies make absolute sense to me.

I sit on my throne-like chair as Daisy Brown kneels before me and sucks my toes. I play the role of the White female Plantation Owner of the Antebellum South while she plays the role of the Black female slave. And I play my role well. I am wearing a White silk dress much like that worn by Southern ladies of good social standing back in those days. Daisy is made to kneel and lick my toes just like a good Black female slave should. In my right hand I hold an old-fashioned fan. In my left hand, I hold a riding crop. Why? You'll soon find out, my dears.

Daisy polishes my feet with her tongue and I smile with satisfaction. Ever since I set up shop in the city of Boston, I've had interesting ladies come to me with their submissive fantasies. Last week, I dominated the hell out of a sexy Arab-American accounting executive named Farah Mohammed. A five-foot-eleven, lean and athletic young Arab-American gal with long black hair, light bronze skin and sparkling brown eyes. This accomplished Arab-American female professional had some really twisted fantasies which I was delighted to help come true. Farah wanted me to play the role of a dominant Jewish witch who totally dominates the young Arab woman in her care and uses her for her sexual pleasure. It was a very fun and exciting role to play.

I proceeded to humiliate and completely dominate the lovely Farah Mohammed. I made the sexy Arab-American female professional undress before me, and got really mean with her. I called her a dirty Arab slut, a towel-headed whore and a dumb cunt. Now, I personally don't condone socially, racially or culturally insensitive language but this Arab-American chick basically told me to call her these things. Understand that please. I'm not a bigot this is just a role I'm playing as part of someone's fantasy. There are lines that should never be crossed, even by a Professional Dominatrix.

I constantly berated Farah Mohammed while constantly asserting my superiority over her. I made her call me a White Goddess. I told her that I was the western world's standard of beauty, far above the likes of her. I told her that women like her hid behind the veil because of ugliness rather than cultural or religious reasons. This really turned on Farah Mohammed because this sexy Arab-American dyke likes to be humiliated. All this I did while whipping her and spanking her. I finally made her kneel before me and suck my strap-on dildo before I fucked her with it. I laid Farah Mohammed on her back and fisted her pussy while thrusting my strap-on dildo deep into her asshole. I fucked her until she begged for mercy. I spat on her. I smacked her face. I berated her. I even peed on her. It was hot.

Yeah, I am really good at making wealthy straight women, gay women and bisexual women's submissive fantasies come true. They all love a dominant bitch like me. Just ask our dear friend Daisy Brown here. Oops, I'm afraid she can't talk at the moment. You see, she's busy licking my sweet White pussy now that she's done with my toes. In North America, they say that Black men have 'White chick fever'. Well, it seems this young Black lesbian has 'White chick fever' too. Well, that's more than okay by me. Even though she is only twenty years old, Daisy Brown is really good at licking pussy. This Black female slave is quite eager to serve her White female Plantation Owner by licking her pussy. That's Southern hospitality at its best, only with a certain twist.

Daisy Brown licked my pussy so damn well that I almost squealed in delight. A proper dominatrix should have better self-control than that. I continued to have my fun with Daisy Brown, wondering if this sexy Black American Princess with the hidden submissive streak had any limits. I guess there's one way to find out. I turned around and bent over, spreading my big White ass cheeks wide open. I ordered daisy to lick my asshole. Obediently the young Black woman began licking my asshole like it was the sweetest thing she had ever tasted in her entire life. And I licked my lips. Oh, yeah. Your favourite Englishwoman has this modern-day Black American Princess under her ass and under her thumb.

A little while later, I had even more wicked fun with the lovely Daisy Brown. I gave her something new to suck on. My strap-on dildo. She knelt before me while sucking me off. As Daisy sucked my dildo, I thought of all the sexy women I fucked with that very same dildo. Oh, yeah. I've fucked some freaky bitches in my time. And I had fun. Just like I had fun when I bent Daisy Brown over, spanked her big brown butt before thrusting my strap-on dildo deep into her pussy. I made her scream as I fucked her roughly. I even pulled her hair and berated her while fucking her. It was totally awesome. So awesome that I found myself horny for more.

I was so horny that I broke one of the fundamental rules of my profession. I crossed the line between the personal and the professional. I wanted to experience some hot sex so badly that I asked Daisy to step into my Dominatrix shoes while I put on the submissive ones. She was surprised but okay with my request. She donned the strap-on dildo and began asserting herself. I'll never forget the imperious look on Daisy's face when she called me a White slut and ordered me to kneel before her. I wasn't used to young Black women addressing me like this but the White woman in me couldn't help but obey.

I knelt before my goddess Daisy Brown and sucked her toes. She called me a dumb White slut, a useless cunt and a whore while I sucked her toes. Looking at me the way I would look at trash, Daisy called me a White trash whore and ordered me to lick her pussy. With that she spread her shapely legs and allowed me to lick her pussy. I licked away. Daisy smacked my face and berated me while I licked her. Then she made me stop and ordered me to get on all fours. Wordlessly I obeyed. Daisy positioned herself behind me and spread my plump White ass cheeks wide open. She pressed the strap-on dildo's business end against my asshole and pushed it inside.

I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I'm a Dominatrix who is getting fucked in the ass ( with her own strap-on dildo) by the young Black woman I was previously dominating. And I was loving it! My pussy was extremely wet as Daisy began fucking me in the ass with my own strap-on dildo. The sexy young Black woman held me by my hips and thrust the dildo deep into my asshole. I've rarely let women anywhere near my ass. Yet I was absolutely loving the feel of the dildo in my booty hole. Hot damn. How could that be? I realized the answer the moment I asked myself the question. I must have had submissive urges all along and something about Daisy simply brought them out. Wow.

Daisy berated me while slamming the thick strap-on dildo up my ass. It kind of hurt, to tell you the truth. And the way she was spanking my fat White ass with all of her strength behind every blow, I just know I'm going to have bruises the next day. I screamed as Daisy mercilessly fucked me. This really emboldened her. She laughed and called me a whiny White slut who could dish it out and couldn't take it. I guess that's what I am deep down. I can't take my own medicine. I'm a White slut, by far inferior to any strong Black woman. All White sluts like myself are ugly, overrated and don't age well. Black women are strong, beautiful, natural, sensual and age gracefully. Black women should be the world's standards of beauty. Not dumb and overrated White sluts like me. And I acknowledged this truth out loud for my strong Black Mistress to hear.

Mistress Daisy Brown flipped me on my back and raised my chubby White legs into the air before slamming the strap-on dildo right back into my asshole. My dominant Black Mistress said she wanted to look into my beady little eyes while working the strap-on dildo up my fat White ass. I tried fingering my pussy but Mistress Daisy batted my hands away. Also, she smacked me hard across the face for daring to touch my pussy without her permission. Mistress Daisy slammed the dildo even deeper into my asshole. A sharp scream escaped my lips as I lost control. I actually farted. Yes, this fat White chick farted while getting fucked in the ass by a strong Black woman wielding a strap-on dildo. Mistress Daisy laughed and smacked my face again. She called a stinky, disgusting fat White slut. And she resumed fucking me until I begged for mercy. Only then did she pull the dildo out of my ass.

Mistress Daisy ordered me to get up and kneel. I obeyed. She pried my lips open and shoved the strap-on dildo inside. I cleaned the dildo with my tongue as ordered by my dominant Black goddess. I could taste my ass on the dildo. Mistress Daisy laughed and told me things were going to be different. She described her submissive experimentation as merely a phase which she was now past. She wanted to be a full-time Dominatrix now and had chosen me as her slave. I protested. I'm the damn Dominatrix. And I'm nobody's slave. Mistress Daisy told me that she videotaped our entire encounter for her safety and entertainment purposes. And she would send the video of my submitting to her to all of my other clients. They would see the dominant Englishwoman I portrayed reduced to being a slave to a strong and superior Black woman.

I stared at Daisy Brown, stunned. The young Black woman stared at me cockily. I saw the coldness in her eyes and realized that I had clearly underestimated her. Panic filled me, followed by an intense sexual thrill. Daisy saw right through me. She told me what I was thinking. On the surface, I was mad that she had beaten me at my own game. Underneath, however, I was actually not that upset. Lately, if I was honest with myself, I had grown tired of dominating other women. A part of me I often denied yearned to be dominated by a stronger woman. And Daisy Brown was that woman for me. My dominant Black goddess. I knelt before her and kissed her feet. I reluctantly but excitedly accepted her as my Mistress and took my position as her slave. The mature White female slave of a strong Black woman. Who could have seen it coming?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,129 Followers