Black Femdom Club 4 Black Men

Story Info
Peterson meets Miss Jay in Black BDSM Club.
1.8k words
2.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to the Black Femdom Clinic of Club Onyx," said Marissa Agbaje, smiling pleasantly. The six-foot-tall, curvy, dark-skinned and big-bottomed, thirty-something Nigerian American woman looked at the newcomer to the club and quietly assessed him. Peterson Saint-Germain had Haitian written all over him. The big and tall, dark-skinned, bald-headed and muscular young Black man looked at his surroundings before finally answering Marissa's greeting. With over a decade of customer service experience under her belt, Marissa Agbaje remains unflappable as ever...

Club Onyx, located in the basement of the Afro-Caribbean Art Collective of New England, has quietly garnered a reputation for wildness over the past decade. Black men and Black women in the Boston area like kink and BDSM as well as everyone else and they do need a safe place to play. Marissa and a few others provide them with that place...for a fee. Licking her lips, Marissa Agbaje leaned back in her chair while looking at Peterson, the proverbial newcomer. Something about a sexy young Black man exploring his sexuality always makes Marissa Agbaje smile. Club Onyx is the perfect place for such experimentation...

"Um, hello, I'm Peterson, this is my first time," Peterson said, and he smiled nervously at Marissa Agbaje before handing her the card. The red and Black card, with the club's symbol emblazoned on it, represented the cream of the crop of the Black BDSM world. Onyx Society is a dream come true and it's been a long time coming. White men and White women have their clubs, dungeons and play parties. Isn't it about time that Black men and Black women created their own clubs and dungeons in order to host their own all-Black play parties? Someone had to do it...

Black BDSM afficionados have needs of their own and don't like to attend other groups parties because they're fetishized by weirdoes and creeps, rather than being seen as real people. Every Black male BDSM enthusiast who attends one of those parties will be seen as a BBC thug by White dudes and White ladies. To them, the Black man is a penis on two legs rather than a real human being. Every Black female BDSM enthusiast attending such an event will be seen as an Ebony Plaything by the same crowd. Black men and Black women are tired of being seen as other. Club Onyx is Black-owned and operated, and it's for Black folks only. Those who don't like that can get over it.

"Mr. Peterson, you came to the right place, one of our ladies will be with you shortly," said Marissa Agbaje. Peterson nodded and sat at a chair. Taking out his cellphone, Peterson began flipping through it. Marissa looked at Peterson, whose nervousness was palpable. When Marissa first moved to the City of Boston, Massachusetts, from her hometown of Port Harcourt, Nigeria, she experienced a brand new world. After earning her business degree from Northeastern University, Marissa stayed in Boston and started a job with Cronauer & Hadrian Limited, a fast-growing tech start-up.

While at Northeastern University, Marissa was introduced to the world of BDSM by Jameson Browne, a tall, handsome young Jamaican man whom she met in the business program. Marissa fell in love with the world of kink, but she found its lack of diversity to be problematic. In the world of kink, it seemed as though Black men and Black women existed as sexual playthings for White folks, rather than real people. Marissa doesn't mind being admired or even lusted after but she's nobody's fetish, thank you very much. Along with a few friends, Marissa formed a club for Black BDSM lovers. No White dicks. No White chicks. Club Onyx keeps it Black on Black. Black kink is its own reward...

Marissa recalled the sheer joy she felt when she and Jameson started playing together, along with other kinky Black folks. Ismail Osman, a tall, skinny Somali-American Muslim guy originally from Saint Paul, Minnesota, came, along with his girlfriend Juanita Jackson, a tall, short-haired, big-booty African American woman from Atlanta, Georgia. The chemistry between the four of them was simply magical. Bondage, anal sex, strap-on sex, group sex, wife swap, husband swap, they did it all. From that day forward, Club Onyx was formed and the membership has skyrocketed. Marissa runs the club on a daily basis, and makes sure the wrong element isn't allowed through the door. Every club worthy of the name must be selective...

Peterson leaned back on the chair and silently wondered if he'd gotten into something too wild. After all, he's a church-going young Haitian man, and the son of a middle-class family. Peterson's parents, David and Jeannine Saint-Germain of Milton, Massachusetts, would be shocked if they knew where he was. What Peterson's folks don't know is the fact that while attending Suffolk University in downtown Boston, he's experimented with his sexuality and discovered the world of kink. From that day forward, Peterson's tastes have evolved...

A few moments later, one of Marissa's colleagues, Juanita Jackson, showed up. The tall, curvy African American woman wore a red tank top and a red leather miniskirt which showed off her smooth, sexy legs and thick ass. Juanita Jackson smiled at Marissa and then introduced herself to Peterson. The young Haitian man looked Juanita Jackson up and down, and evidently liked what he saw. Good, chemistry and attraction can make wonderful things happen regardless of setting.

"Good evening, Peterson, I'm Juanita, but you can call me Miss Jay," Juanita Jackson said with a pleasant smile. Ever the gentleman, Peterson got up to shake the lady's hand. Marissa smiled as Miss Jay took Peterson by the hand and led him inside. Down below is where the magic happens. Marissa waited until Miss Jay and Peterson were gone, then activated a camera connected to her laptop. Grinning, Marissa watched the whole encounter on camera.

"I'm curious about submission but I've never done it before," Peterson said shyly to Miss Jay, who smiled and nodded. Miss Jay is a wonderful Black dominatrix who caters exclusively to Black men and Black women instead of chasing the others. The brothas and the sistas need Black female domination too. With her experience and patience, and her selective roughness, Miss Jay is great for first-timers. Young Black men and young Black women who join Club Onyx end up learning a lot from Miss Jay. Black kink is its own reward...

"You're in good hands," Miss Jay said reassuringly to Peterson. As per the lady's orders, Peterson undressed, and Miss Jay admired his body. The Haitian brother had a good body, a solid build, a big dick and a nice ass. Miss Jay took it easy on Peterson, bending him over and donning latex gloves before spanking him with a wooden paddle. Peterson grunted and groaned as Miss Jay paddled his ass but to his credit, the big Haitian man did not scream. Some Black men can handle Black femdom and Peterson is one of them. Isn't that awesome?

"I can take more," Peterson declared, after Miss Jay finished paddling his ass. Miss Jay smiled, pleased with Peterson's bravery and enthusiasm. Taking out her whip, Miss Jay flogged Peterson with it, and he endured the sweet pain and wicked pleasure without complaint. Honestly impressed with the young Haitian man, the African American dominatrix decided to give him a special treat. There are Black women who enjoy whipping and spanking Black men, and Miss Jay is one of them. Miss Jay's specialty is neither whipping nor spanking, though...

"I've got something special for you," Miss Jay said to Peterson, who smiled excitedly. Grabbing her purse, Miss Jay pulled a decidedly phallic object out of it. Peterson gasped when he saw what it was. Miss Jay smiled and donned the strap-on dildo, modeled after the penis of legendary porn actor Sean Michaels. Sean Michaels dick has fucked the mouths, vaginas and butt holes of a thousand cisgender women, and the mouths and butt holes of hundreds of transgender ladies. The brother is popular across the board. It's only fitting that adult toy makers model their tools after his member...

"Um, okay," Peterson said, and Miss Jay bent him over, then went to work. For Miss Jay, Black on Black pegging is akin to a spiritual experience. It's not just sex or kink. Black men are known for their fear of looking weak or of having anything up their butts. As a Black woman who enjoys fucking Black men's asses with her strap-on dildo, Miss Jay appreciates the Black men who trust her enough to let her peg them. Peterson was nervous at first but Miss Jay reassured him about the whole thing...

"I only peg Black men, no White dudes, no others, because I only love Black men," Miss Jay whispered into Peterson's ear. Nodding, the young Haitian man spread his cheeks for the African American dominatrix. Miss Jay smiled and lubricated Peterson's ass, then rolled a condom on her dildo. Without further ado, Miss Jay gripped Peterson's hips and pushed the dildo inside. When a Black woman fucks a Black man's ass with a dildo, it's a special moment. Peterson groaned as Miss Jay's dildo popped into his ass. Time for some Black on Black pegging, the best kind there is...

"Feels huge," Peterson groaned as Miss Jay fucked his ass with the dildo. Miss Jay looked at her reflection in the wall mirror as she fucked Peterson. A tall Black woman with a big ass fucking the hell out of a big Black man with her strap-on dildo. This is the kind of action that porn studios refuse to produce because they don't see Black on Black kink as beautiful or special. Miss Jay held onto Peterson's hips and lovingly wrecked his ass. The big Black man finally experience Black female domination, and it hurt so damn good...

"Surrender to me, your Black Queen, my strong Black King," Miss Jay whispered, and Peterson did as he was told. As Peterson opened up to her, Miss Jay grabbed his dick and stroked him while shoving the dildo up his ass. Miss Jay fucked Peterson roughly and passionately, and his big Black dick got hard in her hand. Miss Jay stroked Peterson's dick and fucked his ass with her dildo until he cried out as he came. Smiling, Miss Jay slowly pulled the dildo out of Peterson's ass. Every Black man remembers his first Black on Black pegging, and Miss Jay is thrilled to have been Peterson's first. The first time is always special...

"This is by far the wildest experience I've ever had, thank you ma'am," Peterson said to Miss Jay, after all was said and done. Miss Jay smiled at Peterson and gave him a hug before sending him on his way. Peterson was all smiles as he reached the upper levels of the club. Thanking Marissa Agbaje for a great session, Peterson hit the streets of Boston. The young Haitian man felt great after the wildest sensual experience of his life. Upon returning to the Suffolk University campus on Monday, Peterson talked to other young Black men about Club Onyx. The club's membership is growing by leaps and bounds, and it's a wonderful thing.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Confessions of Christiana Revealing my life as an exotic dancer to my horny husband.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Sign Here, Ma’am A lonely housewife starts teasing her UPS driver.in Erotic Couplings
My BFF and I Cuck My Husband Ch. 01 My BFF and I turn my husband into a cuckold.in Fetish
Wife's Friend Turned Me into a Cuck A story of how my wife's friend turned me into a cuckold.in Fetish
Cum-Slut Dreams Cuckold/hot-wife story.in Loving Wives
More Stories