Black Femdom for a Sweet Thug

Story Info
Mature black dominatrix seduces tough young brotha...
2.3k words
3.57
10.1k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/28/2017
Created 02/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers

"I'm Ricky Mason, A.K.A. Redbone Slice, and I am a brother who likes dominant black women with strap-on dildos," said the tall, athletic and muscular light-skinned dude with the cornrows and jailhouse tattoos as he sat across from me at the munch in the east end of metropolitan Ottawa, Ontario. Oozing with raw masculinity and swagger, Ricky stroked his goateed chin and smiled at me.

Clad in a purple silk shirt, black tie, black silk pants and black Timberland boots, Ricky Mason looked pretty damn good. I looked at him and smiled, impressed with his honesty and swagger, though I acted nonchalant and kept my cool, since it's what's expected of me as a dominatrix. The things I am going to do to your cute ass, I thought.

"Nothing wrong with that, Mr. Mason, call me Mystery Noir," I replied as I shook his hand, and Redbone Slice smiled. We sat inside Creole Sensations, a small restaurant located in the Vanier area, and as we dined on some tasty Haitian food, I was quite pleased by the success of my latest undertaking. It's not easy being a black dominatrix in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, where the local BDSM scene is whiter than the snow on the ground.

In my day to day life as an analyst for the Canada Revenue Agency's auditors division, I am surrounded by white faces. As a six-foot-tall, attractive black woman in my early thirties, I get stared at by these supposedly liberal and progressive government workers. I'm not fooled for a minute, for I've seen how my co-workers treat the cleaners and security people working in our office tower, most of whom are some type of minority. Canada has a class divide as well as a race problem, let no one tell you different.

"Anita, where are you originally from?" asked my co-worker Deirdre Tully, a plump white bitch with an ugly face who likes to get her nose into everyone's business. We were sitting at the restaurant located at the lower level of Place De Ville, which houses the Canada Revenue Office where I happen to work. I just wanted to eat some curry in peace, but this bitch had to fuck it up...

"Well, Deirdre, I was born in Ottawa so that makes me Canadian," I replied calmly while looking pointedly into Deirdre's frosty blue eyes. After a moment, she got the message and changed the subject. The other people seated at our table smiled and continued eating their lunch. I, Anita Saint-Hillaire, have something of a reputation at the office. I am polite and respectful, I excel at my job but I don't suffer fools, ever.

I studied business administration at Carleton University right here in the City of Ottawa, and later went to train as an account at the University of Ottawa. I hold several degrees, and I speak English, French, Spanish, and my native tongue of Haitian Creole, quite fluently. I am a professional through and true, but with a hidden wild side, as you can see.

That doesn't mean that I escape the forces of prejudice and discrimination which are alive and well in Ottawa, albeit in a subtle and usually passive-aggressive manner. I love my blackness and glamorize it. I don't give a fuck if that hurts anyone's feelings. The whole world seems to have something against people of African descent, and black self-love is the first form of self-defense against that.

That's why I decided to organize a munch for black men and black women into BDSM, and I was pleasantly surprised to see six people turn up. Seriously, the last time I attempted anything of the kind, I was the only person who showed up. It was depressing, and I didn't try again for a long time. At last, it would seem that I've succeeded. Black folks in the Ottawa area who love BDSM are coming out to play...

Along with Ricky here, I met two Somali sisters, Nadia and Yasmeen, along with a Jamaican dude named Jackson, this Ethiopian woman named Jerusalem, and a young Nigerian guy named George. They're at the other table, dining on tasty griot, and mingling quite nicely. I love being with my people, fellow Africans of various origins. We're strong and beautiful when we're together.

"So, tell me about yourself, Mr. Mason," I said with a smile, and Ricky nodded, and told me about his difficult upbringing in the City of Toronto, as the son of a Jamaican immigrant father and a white mother originally from the United Kingdom. Basically, the brother fell onto the wrong side of the tracks early on, but now he's out of the game, supposedly for good.

"I discovered I like working with my hands, and I have a mind for business, so I'm studying business at Algonquin College," Ricky said proudly, and he even took out his school ID to show me. I looked at it, complimented him on his cuteness, and Mr. Tough Guy actually smiled bashfully. Gosh, I love brothers, whether they're pureblood African or mixed-race, there's nothing like strong and sexy black men.

"Glad to hear it," I said, and Ricky looked at me, an intense look in those lime-green eyes of his. Ricky reminded me of actor Vin Diesel, only darker-skinned, and more muscular. What is it about biracial guys that make many sisters like me melt? I've got a thing for Vin Diesel, and The Rock, and that sexy dude Boris Kodjoe. Shoot, I've got a fantasy where I get gang-banged by all three of them. Hush, their wives and girlfriends don't need to know...

After a scrumptious dinner, Ricky and I went for a walk around Vanier, which is a friendly and diverse neighborhood, in spite of its bad reputation. Ricky was smooth and charming, and just like I thought he would, the handsome brother from Toronto tried to pick me up. I had to turn him down when he suggested we go back to his place near Blair Station, since I don't fuck guys I just met, but I gave Ricky my number.

"Holler at me, sweetie, you won't regret it," Ricky said with a cocksure grin, and he gave me a hug and put me in a cab. I hugged him back and playfully smacked his ass, something I'd been dying to do since I first laid eyes on him. Ricky and I parted ways, and I was all smiles as I rode the cab to Rideau, then took the bus back to Barrhaven, Ontario, where I live.

The very next day, I got called by Ricky and we had a nice long chat. Afterwards, we met for drinks at the D.J. Nel's Bar in Vanier, then went back to his place. See? I'm a nice and patient gal. Ricky and I are both adults, and what we do is nobody's business but our own. Besides, I like younger brothers for their energy and stamina, and wanted to see what Mr. Redbone Slice was made of...

"The things I'm going to do to that ass," Ricky said as he propped me up on all fours on his king-sized bed, and proceeded to worship my thick and round, heart-shaped Haitian ass. I giggled with excitement as Ricky spread my ass cheeks and began eating my ass, all the while fingering my wet, hairy pussy.

"Less talk and more action, sexy man," I turned to say, and Ricky winked at me, then continued munching on my butt hole. Lucky for him I showered and cleansed myself, front and back, in preparation for our amorous encounter. Ricky's tongue slid deep into my asshole, and he twisted it around, making me squirm in the most wonderful way. Dammit, I was right about him...

I love getting my ass eaten, and it's a shame that so many otherwise fine brothers balk at the idea of eating black female ass. Shoot, us sisters let brothers do a LOT of things to our asses. Maybe we should refrain from doing so until they start putting their mouths to better use...pun intended. Ricky is an ass man through and true, and he worshipped my ass, good and proper, till he made me cum...

"Fuck that was nice," I said, as I took a few calming breaths, and Ricky smiled, one of those I-thought-so smirks on his handsome face. I looked at the tall, handsome and virile brother who lay next to me, and smiled. Tentatively I reached for his dick, which was long, thick, and uncircumcised. I love uncut dicks, they're more sensitive, which makes them more fun to play with.

"You haven't seen anything yet," Ricky said, and he stroked his dick as I touched its tip, and then I ran my hand up and down on it. Looking into Ricky's eyes, I smiled as I began to suck his dick. Ricky leaned back and relaxed as I pleasured him, and soon I had him harder than a rock. I couldn't wait to taste Ricky's cum, and when he finally gave it up, I welcomed it...

"You taste yummy," I said, smiling at Ricky as I smiled up at him while wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. Ricky grinned and pulled me close, and I straddled him, feeling his dick hardening under me. Ricky reached for the stack of Durex condoms on the nearby nightstand, and I took the condom from him, unwrapped it and rolled it on his dick.

"I can't wait to be inside of you, my black goddess," Ricky whispered, and I smiled and grabbed his hard dick, then rubbed it against my pussy. Ricky bucked his hips, and then thrust into me. Just like that, we were one. Ricky's hands went to my hips and I rode him hard, loving the deliciously hot pain I felt down below as he slammed his dick into my pussy. The Toronto stud fucked me roughly, and I loved every moment of it...

"Soon I'm going to be inside YOU," I whispered into Ricky's ear as I rolled off of him, after riding the hell out of his dick for an hour. I saw surprise on Ricky's face, and smiled. Why do so many brothers act surprised when I reveal to them that even with a dick inside of my pussy, I'm still a dominant female and nothing can change that? Shoot, time to show this brother who's the boss...

"Damn, it's like that?" Ricky said, smiling nervously as I opened up my gym bag, and showed him what I was working with. I brought my favorite strap-on dildo, a sleek ebony model, along with several butt plugs, condoms, lubricant, paper towels, and more lubricant. I smiled at Ricky as I strapped it on, and then I stroked my phallic toy in front of him, and he swallowed hard.

"Get ready for some wicked fun, mister sexy," I said, hands on my hips, and Ricky nodded, then went to the washroom to get ready. A lot of brothers don't realize all the preparation and stuff us sisters have to do before letting them hit the backdoor. Shit, shower, then sex, that's how I see it. Clean your ass before anal sex, that's a good rule.

"Go easy on me, Mystery Noir," Ricky said pleadingly as he assumed the position, a few minutes later. I came up behind him, stroking my strap-on dildo while admiring Ricky's cute ass. I told him to spread his ass cheeks, and then smeared some lubricant against his asshole. Without further ado, I gripped Ricky's hips and leaned into him. The macho biracial stud groaned as I penetrated his ass with my dildo, and I smiled.

"Give me that sweet ass, Redbone Slice," I whispered into Ricky's ear, and I held tightly onto his hips as he began to buck while I fucked him. Oh yeah, there's nothing like a first-time, black-on-black pegging. The first time a black man lets a black woman fuck him up the ass with a strap-on dildo. It tends to give the black male of the species a whole different perspective into sex, that's for damn sure.

"Oh fuck, it's in me, oh fuck, it hurts but it feels good," Ricky muttered, and I grinned and continued fucking him. The very thought of topping a black guy with my strap-on dildo is enough to get my pussy wet. Having a fine-ass brother like Ricky give up the booty for me is an immensely pleasurable experience. I stroked his dick while fucking his ass, and Ricky's screams turned into moans and groans of pleasure. No surprise there...

"Now you're no longer a pegging virgin, Mr. Redbone Slice," I said with a smile, and I gently kissed Ricky on the lips. The handsome stud nodded at me, sighing deeply as he relaxed on the bed, clearly spent after the serious pounding I just gave his ass with my strap-on dildo. I got up and put away my toys, then I got dressed. Sensing Ricky's eyes on me, I turned around.

"Call me Ricky, and next time we meet, I'll rock that ass even harder than you rocked mine," Ricky said, his cocksure swagger returning, and I paused, hands on my hips. There's something to be said about a strong black man, alright. I just fucked Ricky's ass with a strap-on, and he's unfazed by it and still flirting with me. I like a challenge. Next time, I'm going to tie him up and then really fuck up his ass...

"We'll see, oh, and you can call me Anita," I said, and I blew the sexy stud a kiss, then let myself out. As I began the long trek back to Barrhaven, Ontario, I thought about all the fun and wickedly exciting things that the handsome Ricky "Redbone Slice" Mason and I just did. Hot damn, I needed that. I got to fuck and get fucked, and I enjoyed both immensely. Yeah, I think Mr. Mason and I are going to be seeing a lot more of each other in the coming days...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,138 Followers