Black Femdom for Black Cop

Story Info
Mistress Black Star pegs Sergeant Markus Clayton.
2.1k words
7.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

"What do you mean, you like bossy Black women?" Victoria Brown said, incredulity all over her lovely face, and she looked at the man seated opposite her as though he had two heads. Markus Clayton smiled and shrugged, then nodded firmly, his soulful brown eyes boring into Victoria's. Well, the brother appeared sincere, this much Victoria could tell.

It was a snowy day in The Bronx, and a heavy snowstorm blanketed much of New York City. Victoria Brown was catching up with an old friend, Markus Clayton, whom she hadn't seen since their halcyon days at John Jay College. After J.J.C. they went their separate ways. Markus Clayton went on to join the New York Police Department, rising to the rank of sergeant.

Along the way, Marcus Clayton got married to a red-haired White lady named Rebecca Dorn whom he met while at the police academy. They fell in love, had a whirlwind romance, got married, and had two sons, Liam and Casey. For a while, things were great for the Clayton-Dorn household, but the demands of career and family drove a strain between Marcus and Rebecca. They got divorced, but agreed on joint custody. Markus was still reeling from the scars left by that failed relationship.

Victoria Brown on the other hand had a rougher time as she chose many differing paths. After graduating from John Jay College with a Criminal Justice degree, Victoria went to the prestigious Fordham University School of Law. She spent a few years working for the Harrington & Stiles Law Firm, but never won any major cases as a litigator.

When her career as a big-shot attorney didn't pan out, Victoria chose another path, the business of pleasure and pain. That's how she became Mistress Black Star, the premier Black dominatrix in all of New York City. With half a million followers on Twitter, and streaming videos from her private website, Mistress Black Star cornered the market on BDSM in the City That Never Sleeps. She simply never expected one of her new clients to be someone she knew...

"I know what I like," Markus replied, and Victoria smiled faintly, still not believing him. As a young African American woman living in The Bronx, Victoria learned early on that life would be harder for her than for most, and she had to be strong. In a world full of racism and sexism, a Black woman has to watch her back at all times, even while dealing with friends and loved ones.

"My entire life I grew up hearing brothers say that Black women are too loud, too bossy, not submissive enough, and not feminine enough, and you turn around and say something like that?" Victoria asked, and Markus grinned and laughed out loud. Victoria bit her lip as she looked at the handsome, well-dressed Black man who sat before her. She didn't quite believe him...

"Yeah, Victoria, I've been one of those brothers, but I must be honest, I spend a lot of time scouring the Internet, looking for videos of Black mistresses dominating Black men," Markus admitted, a thoughtful look on his face. Victoria nodded at that, pondering about the sexual proclivities of Black men. She didn't limit herself and went out with handsome, wealthy men of all hues, but at the end of the day, Victoria had a soft spot for the brothers.

"Why do you Black men do that? Chastise sisters for doing something you provoke in us?" Victoria said, her voice rising, Markus blinked, wondering why she was getting bad. Victoria felt her dander rise, as she suddenly remembered her ex-boyfriend Ramon Costa, a handsome biracial man of Puerto Rican and Jamaican descent whom she went out with last year.

"Victoria, you're hot but too bossy and angry for me, I need me a White chick," Ramon said to Victoria, the day he broke up with her. They were seated inside Freda's, a nice Caribbean restaurant frequented by many African Americans, Latinos and others in the New York City area. As a teary-eyed Victoria pleaded with him to stay, the handsome and well-dressed Ramon got up and left.

Later, Ramon texted Victoria a picture of himself with her former friend, a blonde-haired White chick named Amber who worked at her law firm. From that day forward, Victoria, who'd only dated Black men or mixed men up until that point, decided to expand her horizons. Her next relationship was with a tall, handsome and green-eyed Irishman named Lance O'Neill, whom she met at an attorneys conference in Buffalo. Victoria was determined to have her cake and eat it too, since the brothers were doing the same thing...

"Victoria, are you alright?" Markus asked, and Victoria blinked, snatched out of her little trip down memory by his deep masculine voice. Her relationship with Lance didn't pan out because he couldn't handle her penchant for dominance, in and out of the bedroom. Victoria sighed and looked at Markus, wondering what to make of this handsome, well-dressed, successful brother who'd gone to great lengths to secure this meeting with her.

Normally, Victoria Brown kept her private life and her existence as Mistress Black Star, premier dominatrix of NYC, separate. Sure, as Mistress Black Star, she made a lot of money doing what she did best, torment men sexually and psychologically. In a session with a handsome, rich Lebanese student named Mahmoud, Victoria got to tie up this burly young Arabian guy, slap his face, beat his ass with a whip, and fuck him up the ass with a strap-on dildo. It was frigging hot.

"Hmm, Markus, you and all the other cocksure brothers out there, I love you and I hate you at the same time," Victoria said with a sad little laugh. Markus leaned back in his chair, and looked at Victoria, while subtly taking in the tasteful décor in her three-bedroom townhouse located in a historic neighborhood of The Bronx. African art decorated the walls, and Markus saw portraits of everyone from Serena Williams to Will Smith, Oprah and Mehcad Brooks. Victoria definitely had a soft spot for Black America...

"Sister, I've got a confession to make, I ran from the truth about myself for a long time, I'm a Black man who likes dominant Black women, and that's that, I have decided to stop hiding, I read about African history and know my place now, in old-school Benin, which was called Dahomey, there was an all-female army defending the kingdom, strong Black women are nothing new," Markus said evenly.

Victoria looked at Markus as he spoke, and he continued his remarkable erudition on African history, especially the West African nation of Benin, and the Dahomey Amazons, the all-Black, all-female army that defended the nation at the time of European encroachment. Markus spoke reverently of the strong Black women historical figures which he studied, and how much they inspired him. This brother is actually sincere, Victoria thought, pleasantly.

"Alright, Markus, I'm convinced, I'll be your domme," Victoria said, smiling, and Markus nodded, then took her hand and gently brought it to his lips. Victoria felt a pleasant tingle inside when Markus lips touched her hand. That's what I like, a masculine Black man who likes dominant Black women and is still strong and secure in his manhood, Victoria thought, amazed.

"Excellent," Markus replied and Victoria smiled slyly, for the tall, handsome brother had no idea what he was in for. Part of what makes Victoria such a good Black dominatrix is the fact that she customizes her sessions according to the personality, uniqueness and particulars of the male submissive she was dealing. In Markus case, Victoria decided to go all out, and have fun while doing it...

"You're never going to be the same," Mistress Black Star said to Markus, her latest sub, as they met in her dungeon, twenty four hours later. Dolled up to the nines in a Black tank top and Black leather pants, her long curly dark hair pulled into a bun, her smooth chocolate skin glistening in the low light, Mistress Black Star looked at once gorgeous, intimidating and alluring.

"Yes Mistress Black Star," Markus replied, and the tall, burly Black policeman knelt before his dominatrix, as befitting his position as her new sub. Mistress Black Star nodded, and admired Markus physique, the brother was handsome and strongly built, and his thick dark dick was erect in spite of, or perhaps because of his precarious situation. This was going to be fun...

"Now you are collared," Mistress Black Star said as she snapped a doggy collar around Markus neck, before fixing it to a leash. Just like that, she tugged on it and Markus followed her around the dungeon on all fours. Mistress Black Star smiled to herself, tickled pink by the strong Black man's display of obedience. This was going to be a lot more fun than she previously thought...

As the evening rolled on, Mistress Black Star tested the limits of Markus, and then some. It's a dominatrix's job to test a submissive man's willpower and his sexual and physical limits, and help him transcend them. Since Markus is a well-endowed Black man, she snapped a chastity device on that big Black cock of his, and then sat on him, rubbing her big ass against his crotch as he lay there, powerless. This was pure torture, and the fun was just beginning...

"Hmm, you're mean but I like it," Markus said to Mistress Black Star, as he looked at the chastity device ensnaring his massive Black dick. The Black dominatrix looked at the Black male submissive and smiled with satisfaction. Next, she sat on his face, smothering him under her big beautiful Black ass. The kind of ass that many Black men dreamed about. Markus obediently licked Mistress Black Star's booty, just like she ordered him to. They were off to a nice start...

"I've always dreamed of dominating a strong Black man, but I thought Black men were allergic to dominant Black women, I'm glad you're here, Markus, we're going to have fun," Mistress Black Star said, after tormenting him for a while. Markus nodded, and just like that, they took a break. He went to the washroom to take a leak, after being granted permission to remove the chastity device. Mistress Black Star admired Markus cute butt as he went to do his thing, and smiled.

"I'm back, ma'am," Markus said, and Mistress Black Star grinned, and then just like that, they began again. Next, Black Star bent Markus over her knee, caressed his smooth dark butt, and donned gloves before giving the sexy brother a sound spanking. To his credit, Markus endured it like a champ, and he did not complain, even as Mistress Black Star switched to a wooden paddle, and left some nice bluish bruises on his bum. The man is a trooper.

"Welcome back, handsome, now give me that sweet ass," Mistress Black Star said, and Markus dutifully got on all fours, face down and ass up. The tall, sultry Black dominatrix admired the burly Black male submissive firm backside, and then went to work. After donning latex gloves, Mistress Black Star took some oil and lubricated Markus butt, and then probed him with her gloved digits.

"Hmm, feels nice," Markus murmured, and Mistress Black Star grinned, fingering his ass for a while before replacing her digits with something thicker. A shiny Black object of a decidedly phallic nature was pressed against Markus backdoor, and with a swift thrust, Mistress Black Star penetrated her sub's ass. Markus groaned, and Mistress Black Star gripped his hips, holding him into place as she began fucking him. The brother was not going anywhere...

"Give me that ass," Mistress Black Star demanded, as she pushed the dildo deep into Markus tight ass. To her immense surprise, the burly brother did not scream, but appeared to be gritting his teeth while getting pegged. Mistress Black Star, determined to hear the sound of Markus screams got the bright idea of grabbing his balls and twisting them. That got a marvelous loud scream out of Markus and Mistress Black Star cackled with glee.

"Oh fuck, yes, fuck my ass," Markus moaned as Mistress Black Star gripped his hips and rammed her dildo up his ass like a firefighter breaking down a wall to save trapped victims. Markus moaned, groaned and downright squealed as the feisty Black dominatrix invaded his ass and took no prisoners. She held him down and fucked him down, and he absolutely loved it.

From that day forward, Markus Clayton, Sergeant of the New York Police Department became a regular visitor at the lovely townhouse of Victoria Brown, way down in The Bronx. It is said that their nocturnal fun and games keep up the entire neighborhood. The noise complaints keep piling up, but Victoria Brown doesn't care. The feisty Black dominatrix simply cannot get enough of her first Black sub, and their explorations are going to be the stuff of legend.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

0.8 mm Shell Ch. 01 - Hooked On a winter night, two young lovers unknowingly start down...in Erotic Horror
The Blair House Angela investigates her aunt's old house.in Erotic Horror
Whispers Is her room haunted?in Erotic Horror
The Haviscourt Sisters A vampire heads home to confront her sister.in Erotic Horror
Egg Ch. 01 Bullied young man finds an egg.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories